Spoiler I Was Once a Legend

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Apaylia blackrose, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I Was Once a Legend
    [​IMG]

Novel Summary
    Eight years ago, Cui Zuojing passed the final level set by the “Queen” and became the first person to have ever escaped from the Pure White Realm. But his time was frozen forever at the moment he left—the day of his sixteenth birthday.

Eight years later, he sneaked back to that nightmare and became a “prisoner” for novice player Dong Zheng.

That day, the monsters of the Pure White Realm once again recalled the fear of being dominated by the devil.

Dong Zheng didn’t have any affection for this little devilish youth at first, but with the mutual support of life and death, he gradually realized–Not good. He seems to be… a big shot!

- Description from Novelupdates

Details
    Short Title : IWOAL
    Alternate Title : 我曾是个传说[无限流]
    Author : Kuang Zhu
    Genre : Action, Adventure, Romance, Shounen Ai, Supernatural

Xi-hime likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Redvelvetlove

Redvelvetlove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask for a better summary?
    What's this novel about?

6. Victorica

Victorica Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone got spoilers for domingo? Just who is he?(I'm at ch 102 and ny curiosity is killing me!)

Setting is similar to Earth is Online or Alice in Borderland with all the death games, dying by having insufficient points and stuff but people get transported to the pure white realm after dying. People can only get out if they can get to the queen(or so it seems)
    I'm only at ch 102 but imo its rlly good. Highly recommended.

Story is about Cui Zoujing who was able to go back to reality after reaching the queen with his team of five but only he was able to get out(and victor, one of his teammates, the whole escape which i still dont know how happened tbh lolol). His team was cursed and he went back to reality with the curse which stopped his time. He lived for 8 years in reality without aging(his body stuck at 16 yrs old) but eventually went back to the pure white realm to remove the curse both on him and victor, as victor is stuck in a cat's body and was soon about to die(cuz cat got short lifespans). He also wants to kill the queen, cuz you know, revenge!

The prisoner thing is pretty much like a slave contract.
    Dong Zheng is a newbie in the pure white realm who accidentally got binded to mc as his master.

Romance is there but it's not the focus. At least so far(ch102) I don't see it overwhelming the survival/plot of the story.

Xi-hime and Kaylee like this.
  7. KabitNiOhSehun

KabitNiOhSehun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    will begin reading this. what is those “████████████.” ???? why is is it blank anyone knows?

8. Whybella

Whybella New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone pls spoil me who Domingo is?? I'm literally dying to know who he is