Spoiler I Was Reborn as a Housekeeper in a Parallel World! / Tensei Shita Isekai de Kaseifu ni Narimashita

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by YellowROSE, Dec 31, 2021.

1. YellowROSE

YellowROSE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: I Was Reborn as a Housekeeper in a Parallel World! / Tensei Shita Isekai de Kaseifu ni Narimashita / 転生した異世界で家政婦になりました!

[​IMG]

Description:Erena, a high school girl, died in a fire... but she was reborn in a parallel world! She now works as a housekeeper for a wealthy elderly couple, using the housekeeping skills she honed in her men-only family. One day, the elderly couple move in with their son, but his house is the royal castle! The couple were actually the retired previous King and Queen, and their son is the King! Can Erena's housekeeping skills help pave a new way for the kingdom?!

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the story is way more crazier, messed up than what that synopsis indicates fyi. it has mentions of abuse, surivial prostituion, rape etc. she also has at least three guys interested who are all scum(even the guy on the cover since he attempted to rape her in ch. 31).

Last edited: Dec 31, 2021
    Belle76 likes this.
  4. Miralain

Miralain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I have spoilers and raws please??

5. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    here's the official raws
    https://www.comico.jp/comic/424
    i'll see about mentioning some additional spoilers later

6. Jaklique

Jaklique Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really just want to know if they ever talk about her brothers after her death or did they reincarnated with her... :blobtriumph: I somehow think the fact that she had 5 brothers was funnier

7. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Requests

The recent plot of the current arc is one of the tropes I despise, memory loss and/or time resets. Anybody know how it ends or resolves itself? I don't mind Casper's what-if chapters a while ago but this is just ridiculous noblewomen are against MC to this day

8. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump. Time reset is slightly getting better but I just want the downfall of the maid who took MCs place. How on earth is she going to survive being blamed (if the events with MC happen to her) or win Casper over? The same on that terrible cause of time reset noblelady

Cho_Youni likes this.
  9. ManhwaFreak

ManhwaFreak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanna know if she has a cheat power or no like her siblings

10. Vix_the_ToasteJam

Vix_the_ToasteJam Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna ask for spoilers about the other brother, the youngest and the fourth brother. I'm under the assumption that there are 6 brothers.

11. Nazo400

Nazo400 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The comments on other sites are wild for this one especially taking about the r*pe
    Comments were saying that the king even tried to r*PE her when she repeatedly said no.

Also idk the ad on Facebook shows that the god of war is ikki? One of her brothers?

12. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump. I haven't followed this series after I switched aggregator sites. Any spoilers on the 4th sibling recruitment (the silent teenager one?). I stopped somewhere where he managed to beat Ikki offscreen and the castle cast members held off against the assassins in a joking manner