Spoiler I will disappear, Grand Duke

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chizuru, Aug 18, 2021.

1. blahblah123

blahblah123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't it weird how in every romance WN with "misunderstandings" the ML is coincidentally a massive piece of shit?

Rape is only a red flag for you?

Creolenerd, Scapezz, Chunin and 5 others like this.
  2. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe I phrased it a bit wrong since English isn't my language, I've had just enough of debate whether it's rape or not in 'I Don't Want To Be Loved' and 'Try Crying Prettier', I don't want to start another one here since Julia consented to it (through Coercion), that's why I said it red flag for me (to read it further) not that I've seen Rape as a red flag in relationship itself and okay with it, hope it makes sense.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2021
  3. cess15

cess15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am reading the spoiler, I want to know his side, all of his Point of View to the first day he met her until, he pursue her, does he confess to her? How does he show his sincerity, regret or obsessions after she came back to the dukedom? Did he reap what he sow towards Julia?

Spoil me more please, about her allowing Fernan to do as she pleases, did she became a living doll? When does he start treating her better, not being an obsess man,but a sincere man? Did they have a child or children in the end?

ArkiV_10 likes this.
  4. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    In one of the side stories, Fernan even replaced all the servants who mistreated Julia. He even told her to vent on him whenever she was reminded of the times when he treated her harshly because although both of them were happy now, he admitted that he had indeed mistreated her.

They had twins in the end. The High Priest blessed them and thought that finally, Julia was happy even though she chose to return to Fernan

its0k, Lisaa, hongmeowpanda and 11 others like this.
  5. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YOU GUYS CANT IMAGINE THE SIZE OF MY HAPPINESS KNOWING THAT THERE ARE SIDE STORIES!!
    I knew Author nim couldn't be so cruel XD
    IM GOING TO READ IT ALL RIGHT NOW!!

Vallerie_unknown likes this.
  6. cess15

cess15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much

Trulycloudy likes this.
  7. giumatos

giumatos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading the novel long ago, but kept satisfying my curiosity with the spoilers here. One thing I never saw any one commenting was: is there an actual "reason" for him to be a massive asshole??? Like isolate her, allow the servants to mistreated her and NOT want to sew her in the mornings. Hell, I know she is beautiful but wtf he pursued her so effing hard after ignoring and abusing her for 5 years of marriage????

8. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, he is driven to war for 7 years by his uncle 'The Emperor' who is out there try to kill him at every chance ever since he was a kid, his father is the Legitimate Emperor, and ML is the Crown Prince, but then his father died and his uncle took the throne, he has inferiority complex, he is illegitimate, incompetent, even his son also being compared to ML. After years in the war, ML thought he finally could escaped from his uncle clutch but then The Emperor forced him to marry his minion daughter, The FL, of course he would be wary of her, still he give her minimum respect and consideration as human being at the beginning but draw the line, then the FL father keep bothering him to have a child, that's why he didn't want to see her in the morning, it's ruining his mood since FL face resemble her father, ML figure out The Emperor plan, if he had a child with FL, then he would be killed, the child would inherit his title, FL father would became the regent and use the child as his puppet, while the Emperor would take over his military troop. So when ML found out the aphrodisiac in FL room, he think she is in cahoot with her father and the Emperor, so he lose any respect toward her, he didn't actually isolated her, he just stay in separate mansion, never come home for months, the servant took it as he abandoned the FL so they began to mistreat her, when he found out the FL being locked in the library, he realize what his neglect bring forth, and it's not 5 years, it's only a year till the FL escaped, he found out pretty quickly the FL being mistreated by the servant and took action, he also found out right away when the FL getting slapped by her father and started to investigate cause the FL was was famous for being doted by her parents and found out she is illegitimate daughter, she is also the victim so he started to make things right but the FL already gave up at that point

9. Cloudland19

Cloudland19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup! She straight up divorced him and went on her way. And the ex regret to the end while FL ended up with another man who loved her for a long time.

Wait really!? That was the end....? Omg finally something I wanted in typical 'misunderstood jerk ml who ignore and treat FL badly' stories.

10. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am still amazed with these type novels that no matter how much trash the ml is , in the end fl always came back for the "ever after" duh .

11. Annan_Tess

Annan_Tess Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Complete already?

12. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it was, though it was the same ending like other cliched novels

Galaxies_pob, Corunee and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  13. Lyndiz

Lyndiz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This was the first book, in which I managed to forgive the slag ML Because he really tried to change and he regretted it. A great read!

aetherius, Bariri and hansora like this.
  14. Vallerie_unknown

Vallerie_unknown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha... Exactly.. :blobpopcorn:

Hahaha... Agreee... Kill the Villainess is a very satisfying novel. All OGML ends up suffering. This is truly a tragedy for ogstory. And even Helena (as ogfl) is finally being realistic.

15. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The side stories are already done being tled by ROS. It's already complete. You can read it at their site.

16. Corunee

Corunee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    2/10 typical korean novel

1. fl suffers for ml
    2. fl runs away (goood)
    3. ml repents and the author writes the typical justification of an Ml with a tragic past. (bored)
    4. 2nd ml is a good match but Fl gets stupid and doesn't pick it
    5. Fl is attacked by strangers. but who can be the only one who saves her? that's right author, your ml
    6. for the only show of kindness shown in 7 years. Fl feels "conflict with her feelings"
    8. fl forgives him. ml repents. finish. happy forever

Thank , so I won't waste my time::blobpeaking::

now with these 8 steps i will write my fictional story where fl doesn't get stupid and choose trash ml.blob_crime

17. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ??/10 typical korean novel

1. fl suffers for 2ML
    2. fl runs away/dies/divorces 2ML (goood)
    3. 2ML repents and the author writes the typical justification of a 2ML with a tragic past. (bored)
    4. 2nd ml is not a good match and FL doesn't choose him
    5. Fl is attacked by strangers/2ML. but who can be the only one who saves her? that's right author, your ML (some stories)
    6. fl doesn't forgive 2ML. 2ML tries repent, but doesn't work, she ends up with ML. finish. happy forever

I've done another typical korean novel route, as popular as the one you said, why don't you read them instead?

its0k and Cu1turedweeb like this.
  18. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Novel is r19 on ridi

your crush and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  19. Fluffy From Flufferland

Fluffy From Flufferland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got so bored out of my mind and stopped in chapter 66. I just came here to get the summary of the chapters till the end and I think I'm better off finding something more interesting sigh.

20. MIAspy07

MIAspy07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's only a year

Nooo.... It's only one year... The 8 yrs was when he was on the battlefield

Because it's like this... It was after 5 months the fl started to feel depressed and started wanting to let go then it was also around that time Cornelia?? Told the fl that fake information about her relationship with the ml and right after that she started asking the ml for divorce because she misunderstood that the ml is practicing infidelity with that woman... Then it took her a full year before she jumped off the cliff