Spoiler I Will Seduce The Northern Duke/북부 공작님을 유혹하겠습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by flamingorangesoof, Jul 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Roj

Roj New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil the ending of CP...and how did MC save herself from that CP scum trying to rape her???

2. BAd_Karma_Inspected

BAd_Karma_Inspected Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When is the CP trial, like does he get executed ??

3. CasualReader99

CasualReader99 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When did this conversation happen? Can anyone tell me the chapter for manhwa and novel of this. Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2023
  4. rubyizek

rubyizek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still havent finish reading the novel. The rape attempt happened earlier, I remember she stabbed CP with a small dagger that ML gave to her. Then ML attacked the palace and saved her.

5. AudreyGals

AudreyGals Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi..Thank you for the spoiler..That if it's okay with you I would like to ask how to buy chapters at Naver it's easy to buy one in Ridibooks but It's complicated for me that is not from Korea To but chapter in Naver.Will really appreciate it..

6. TheSkyIsFalling

TheSkyIsFalling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone post mtl of the snu snu chapter? <3

kkong likes this.
  7. kkong

kkong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    up! please satiate our thirst. Begging for Ch 148 and ch 151-152. Please please anyone~!

Edit: Ch. 148 was already spoiled lol. Begging for other snusnu MTL please

SkyLisette likes this.
  8. rubyizek

rubyizek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is not 19+ novel so....... Just they kissed, embrace each other, him wearing nothing underneath his robe and hugging her all night etc. They did the deed, but nothing descriptive about it.

alaskamaze and SkyLisette like this.
  9. CasualReader99

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the FL have any lovers or any experiences in the past? Or Is male lead her first love like she is his?. Thanks to anyone who answered.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2023
  10. yldbty

yldbty Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish I could be more helpful T_T
    I just remember spending maybe close to three hours Googling and trying to figure it out, and now i dont remember how exactly. I think I was able to buy - i think it was coins - via PyPal... I already had a card registered

Same as what rubyizek said.. There's not much detail. The most they gave was a lot of making out and moving to the bed and then it kind of fades to black, then boom, it's the next day and they wake up in bed together

No mention of it, so cant assume or confirm either way. Hmm if i had to make a bet.. i guess she has had lovers in the past? Kissing isnt a big deal to her because she's an actress. And it was a non-issue in their first night. But I guess he's her first real love, because she doesnt think of anyone specific when she was catching feelings for ML, and she stayed for him.

lissiC24 likes this.
  11. CasualReader99

Reading List:
    Link
    But I've read spoiler in the previous page that : She didn't have lovers. There's mention that she always knew how to differentiate acting from real love, so she never falls in love with actors who worked together with her. And she has no time to think about dating because she worked very hard to achieve her career height, earning money for her money-grabbing family.

There's a conversation between her and ML. Apparently, he was given education on relationship and he heard that it will be painful for woman's first time. Upon hearing that, MC couldn't answer him because she doesn't know how painful it will be. So I guess she hasn't done it with anyone before.

Is the spoilers above accurate? On which chapter is it?
    Thanks in advance as always!

Last edited: May 1, 2023
    Lucila likes this.
  12. An Unbound Soul

An Unbound Soul New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well, this is cool too

TheSkyIsFalling likes this.
  13. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mate, stop being horni, this novel is wholesome, no segs needed.

alaskamaze and pokeito like this.
  14. Pathetic Angels

Pathetic Angels Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened Juna? That maid? At the end of season 2 she's missing and MC tried to find her

15. TheSkyIsFalling

TheSkyIsFalling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why can't it be wholesome and steamy? Even if it's not explicit the author writes makeout scenes really well. why don't you stop being a prude

SkyLisette likes this.
  16. heatriakd

heatriakd New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically Rosalyn got embarrassed by FL after FL dodged her attack and it backfired leaving her on the floor with her white dress covered with red stains. Nobles came out to look but no one helped her so she ran and she runs into the CP. She complains about FL to CP which he helps her by giving her sweet words. CP is the only one who doesn’t have to hug someone to comfort them. Then Rosalyn asked him about being crown princess because she was the most useful and she didn’t mind other women because she thought if she becomes the most useful, the CP will marry her. CP said he will think of it and it caused her to say something bad about Selina which CP didn’t comfort her this time. He got really mad because Rosalyn wanted something in return which was his love. But CP only viewed her as a dog. The book stated Rosalyn a dog. So he started choking her and then she suddenly goes limp. She was released and died with her eyes open. Lisel saw the whole thing because she was following Rosalyn but CP threatened her to not tell anyone it was him. So she blames it on Selina.

After Rosalyn’s death (please read about her death first) Lisel blamed FL for it, which got FL seized by guards. FL tells ML to don’t attack and let her go peacefully and only comes when something bad happens. ML reluctantly agrees and FL thought she was going to palace dungeons but she ended up in the same room as CP. CP tells FL bad things about ML and how he treated CP coldly at 10 years of age. He then says how ML said that if it wasnt for ML then the capital would’ve been ruled over by beasts and monsters. Badically painting ML in a bad light, but FL was not swayed by this and gave a bad expression. CP then tells FL all about how he charmed Irelle/Airelle who was the duke’s woman and how Irelle/Airelle got pregnant, leaving FL horrified. Basically he saw Irelle/Airelle as a object too. And CP didn’t want her to die, but since CP didn’t visit Irelle/Airelle, she decided to take her life. CP didn’t want her to die because he wanted her to carry CP child knowing that she was the dukes wife. So to fight back against the duke saying that CP can even steal his woman. So I think she did commit suicide. So then since Irelle/Airelle didn’t complete his plan, he decides to quote an quote “plant his seed in FL”. Then FL tries to run and say that she doesnt want to, but CP is as strong as ML so he throws FL into the bed. CP was about to rip off her clothes when FL remembered the knife hidden in her sleeve and then she stabbed CP to get away but it wasn’t deep. Then she runs with all her speed into the door which it breaks open and then running down the hallways she was met with the embrace from ML. He defied FLs wishes by not coming because he thought she was in danger and FL was happy he was there

Juna was found by FL almost getting assassinated so she begged for mercy and she held on to the carriage so FL gave in and rescued her because she was really desperate to survive. She ran away to Lisel, the house of Heiss but she heard that they were gonna kill her for knowing too much so she ran away and started living in the streets. Bc FL saved her, FL forced her to tell her about something with Airelle/ Irelle and Juna revealed that Airelle / Irelle wrote a will and Juna hid it somewhere while on the run. (noone knows about this) That shocks both FL and ML because if it was real that means it was suicide and then FL would go back to her dimension because she completed the contract already.

I think she doesn’t have any lovers in her dimension. She was sort of taking every insult in and getting blamed for rumors that weren’t true. She understands why Irelle/Airelle would’ve committed suicide because she felt the loneliness and pain of words. I think in the book she mentioned that love is temporary so marriage is useless. I guess she hasnt discovered really what love really is until towards the end.

17. bookworm2

bookworm2 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    interesting

gOjo_Saaann likes this.
  18. alaskamaze

alaskamaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, ME TOO! I was so scared that she's his mother. But she's quite delusional.

Elevate her status? Does it mean he's manipulate her status?

19. Ipokun15

Ipokun15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    season 2 will return on January 21!
    [​IMG]

itazurayiee and Azka Anees like this.
  20. itazurayiee

itazurayiee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't wait for season 2