Spoiler I Woke Up To Find Myself Dead / He Awakened When I Died

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I-Woke-Up-To-Find-Myself-Dead.png
    E3XagsfXEAgAUKT.png

Official Raws: Author: 자요
    Artist:
    Year: 2020
    Genre: Drama, Fantasy, Historical, Romance

Description:

She possessed the body of an extra as soon as the novel began. She was the incompetent guide of the male lead as well.

After dying, she met the male lead to become his guide.

And eventually, she acted like she was dead after eating domestic poison to get out of the original plot safely.

“My guide isn’t breathing anymore.”

……?

“Who the hell can stop me?”

The male lead awakened and went on a rampage?

She woke up to find herself dead.

“You can’t possibly awaken like this…”

“Are you going to leave me?” Bliss laughed at Shana’s resignation letter, “Is this a joke?”

“Young Master doesn’t need a guide anymore…”

“Shana.”

Bliss called her in a soft but determined voice.

“You can make me laugh, you can make me look like a fool, you can fool me as much as you want. Don’t tell me you are leaving me as a joke.”

Bliss smiled beautifully and whispered to Shana.

“No matter what, I can’t let that slide.”

Last edited: Jul 11, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for spoilers :blobpirate:

4. Hoque99

Hoque99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    I m kind of confused. MC is alive, then dead, then turns into a guide (becomes alive again?), Then pretends to be dead, then ML wake up (?what was he till then? Asleep? In a coma? Or is this talking about awakening power?)

6. Volublekoala965

Volublekoala965 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no idea. I have only read the first chapter (prologue) that has been translated. From what I can gather from the description and the prologue is that our Mc is probably a transmigrator, and she’s an ‘useless extra’ in a novel world. And she’s the og!ml’s (who is probably our current ml as well) ‘guide’ (don’t know what that is, minus that they’re responsible to handle the situation when the ‘awakener’s’ powers goes haywire). Our ml, who is a third son of a Duke, hasn’t awakened his abilities despite being 18, so his father considers him practically useless and a stain to his name. And so, in the coming of age ceremony (of the 2nd son as the party was not organized for ml), he finds our protagonist ‘dead’ (but she is in a coma-like state where her mind is working just fine, but her physical body is not). When he tries to tell his father, the Duke orders Shana’s (the Mc’s name) body to be thrown out. Angered, our ml awakens ice powers (Jack Frost... is that you?)

The line where he says, ‘My guide (Shana) is not breathing anymore.”

“Who the hell can stop me?”

Is basically him saying that his powers awakened, but in an abnormal way, where he can’t control them at will. The Guide (which in this case is our Mc) is responsible to help control the powers in case such a thing happens, but as the plot has it, our Mc is ‘not breathing’ (I won’t add ‘dead’ as her mind is in a conscious state).

So, there you go. Sorry if the information is wrong, this is what I can understand from the prologue... hope you can get the hang of what I’m saying (not saying you can’t, it’s just that I suck at explaining things, making it hard for people to understand me at times).

Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
  7. Volublekoala965

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I mention how beautiful this cover is? :blobnosebleed: Ugh, seriously, the fl looks badass in that uniform :blob_sunglasses: (at least I think it is a uniform) And the ml and fl just look so good together! :aww: The aesthetics... :blobcatblush:

8. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you give more spoiler about the storyyy?

9. Volublekoala965

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, that was how I interpreted the story from the translated chapters. I don’t have anything to spoil :(. We just have to wait for a beautiful soul to spoil the story for us... till then, we have to suffer:blob_grin::blobcheeky:. Sorry if you got your hopes up, xD.

Akioh, Niaosaf and november27 like this.
  10. Izzy_The_Wizard

Izzy_The_Wizard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers!

First of all, from the first chapter our ML went into tyrant mode because he thought our MC Shana, died.

Some background on ML and ML's family.

ML's family is a family consisting of wizards.

The ML has 2 brothers, Michael Hope and Henry Hope.

They both despise Our ML (Bliss) because he is an Illegitimate child.
    Bliss's father (Jonathan Hope) is a total shitbag of a person and also hates Bliss.

In the novel it's states that normally someone from a wizards blood awakens when they're only 3-10 years old but Bliss didn't seem awaken until he was 18.

Because of that The duke (Jonathan Hope) really hated him for "spoiling his reputation" etc

And so there are people who are called "guides" as in to help other non awakened wizards to awaken them and that's where our MC, Shana comes in.

She's Bliss's guide and in the original novel she read, she dies after Bliss becomes 18 or 19.

Since Bliss couldn't awaken until he was 18, he was ridiculed by other nobles and servant's didn't take care of him properly even when he was sick (my poor baby )

There are only two ways to awaken.

Just normally awaken with the help of the guide (almost a 95% chance of this happening with everyone else)

Or awaken by having an extreme mental situation. (This is pretty rare and often times cause an Awakened person go wild as in the case of Bliss who we see in the first chapter)
    Or not even awaken for the rest of his life
    Oh and, Shana of course, is someone who ended in the world of the novel she read and Shana knew that she was going to die when the ML of the novel (Bliss) turns 18 I think. So to prevent herself from actually dying she poisons herself (not actually poisoning herself just making everyone think that she's dead) to which you may have the question. Why is she trying to die when she can just run away and go somewhere far?

The answer of that question is, before she possessed Shana, the OG Shana already made a contract with the Duke stating that if she doesn't awaken Bliss she'll die.

So after the first chapter we'll see Shana when she's 15 and Bliss when he's 12

She also wants the future to go like the original since only after she dies will the FL of that novel appear and guide Bliss (so the FL is the guide who replaces Shana after she dies in the OG novel) but the OG novel is pretty dark tbh

Bliss never let the FL go and always had her by his side and once she knew that she could never escape from Bliss, she becomes an empty shell without any emotions and in the end Bliss and FL end up together like a toxic relationship. Bliss thinks of the FL as his light of his life because she was always there to help him.

So to prevent that from happening, Shana had guided Bliss with Love and care, which no one else had given in his life and in the end Bliss ends up falling for Shana. That's why he Awakened and went wild because the Duke didn't help Shana when she was "presumably dead"

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
  11. Izzy_The_Wizard

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone wants more spoilers, please tell me! I'll do my best to give spoilers from what I've translated so far!

ReaderEli, DOHere, Creolenerd and 2 others like this.
  12. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happens to the dukes fam after his awk plz t
    ell me he becomes op

13. Izzy_The_Wizard

Reading List:
    Link
    Hoho that is definitely a yes. Actually he's the most strongest person in that world after he awakens.

DOHere, snzzykitten and xpeanut like this.
  14. Mc2231

Mc2231 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for an angel to spoil us more:aww:

15. Diaryy

Diaryy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

16. Izzy_The_Wizard

Reading List:
    Link
    Extra spoilers!

From the summary, it's seems like Shana decided to take poison but here's how it played out!

First, there is something called a poisonous flower called Devil's Dream that Shana stumbles upon during a monster hunt where Bliss and Shana had to attend annually (They are now 17 and 20 at the time of the monster hunt)

Since Shana knew that she would die during the next monster hunt, she devised a plan with the help of a man named Noah, who was a pharmacist she met during the hunt.

While she was wandering, following the other crowd to pick up the herbs in the Mountain along with the pharmacist, she coincidentally found the "Devil's Dream" flower and when she was about to touch it, Noah stopped her saying it was poisonous but explained that it is used as pain killer if taken in a small dosages.

But if eaten the whole plant, they say people will have hallucinations and go into a state of sleep. However, their mind will be clear, meaning they are able to hear and think while being the state of sleep.

Now the bad side to this is while they're in the state of sleep, their body is quickly approaching death and their pulse slows down to the point they look dead.

So basically they're witnessing their own death.

Now once Shana found out about this while talking to Noah, she was excited and happy after seeing that she found a way to escape from the original by not actually "dying" and becomes friends with Noah.

Some background on Noah.

He was a student and Pharmacist of Karl Schneier, the head of the Marquis Schneier family.

Karl thought it was strange that Bliss who hadn't awakened at that time already had a guardian.

(Guardians are beings which are a symbol of great success in their life. Basically like a mascot, but Bliss's guardian looked like a white furball as you can see in both the covers of the novel. Actually after Bliss awakens the Mascot or how I call it Pengon, evolves or becomes a white Snow dragon)

And so Karl sent Noah to investigate and support Bliss Hope in anything he does and become allies with him because slowly the Marquis Schneier family is going downhill and is about to fall apart. Hence why Noah is attending the monster hunt for support.

To do that Karl asks Noah to become friends with Shana (Bliss's guide) by acting pitiful and ended up actually being friends afterwards.

I'll give some spoilers again about the plan Noah and Shana made together to help Shana get out of the Hope family soon!

Ps. During the chapters I've read, there is a lot of Noah x Shana moments xD

Yukari_me, Dofu, augacutan and 45 others like this.
  17. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers please!!!!!:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::aww::aww::aww:

18. Izzy_The_Wizard

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's part 2 of spoilers!

Now Shana and Noah constructed a "perfect plan" on how to let Shana escape from the Hope family

(The reason why Noah is helping Shana is actually because Karl ordered him to "act like he should help her" my opinion about Karl is decreasing bit by bit these days)

How the plan Shana and Noah thinks it's going to play out:

First, Shana will drink the Devil dream's petals and fall into a state of sleep, then a servant (aka Anne who we all know is a bish from the public chapters) comes to check on Shana due to Noah giving her a message to make her enter Shana's room
    And then finds her in the state of sleep or you could say 'dead' since her pulse is barely hearable. Then Noah will come in and pronounce her dead without a help of a doctor and asks the servant (Anne) if he could take care of Shana, then Anne will think of it as gratitude and less work for her and gladly accept it. Then Noah will take Shana outside the mansion and put her in the Marquis Schneier's carriage and feed her the antidote to the poison. And then at a stop break, she will escape from the carriage and rest is history.

What really happened:

The plan takes place on Bliss's and Michael's birthday party at evening (18 and 20) and it was the say where most of the carriages and wagons come and go from the Duke hope Mansion. So it was the perfect day for Shana to escape under the guise of death.

Well being the MC she is, Shana went to visit Bliss in the morning and tells him that he won't be needing her as a guide anymore and he asks what she meant by that (poor Bliss) here's how the conversation goes (ps this is not 100% correct)

"Come to think of it, I don't necessarily need to guide you anymore."

After finishing up the guide, Shana let go of his hand without any regrets, said.

"What are you talking about?"

"If the Young master is successful in responding to mana, then you will be awakened. It can be trained not with my mana, but with natural mana."

Bliss grinned. He still didn't change much, but he often smiled quietly.

"You're talking negligently for a person who came to guide me just because you were bored."

"But it's true, you know."

"So you're willing to give your guide position to a tree in the garden?"

He spoke lightly, jokingly, but Shana was serious.

"That's good too. Being a Guide is a job full of substitutes in the first place."
    (If you're ever wondering this is chapter 23 of the novel)

So then Shana leaves the room before Bliss could respond to her answer and then goes back to her waiting for the day to set to start with the plan.

Once the sun had set, she took the dry Devil dream's petals and drank it while heating it up. She then lies down like a white Lily on her bed and feels the poison taking effect with her body automatically laying unconscious. But we all know that her mind is still active.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

It was Bliss.
    She was surprised to hear Bliss outside her door but she couldn't move since she already ate the flower and now her body is just like a dead person.
    After Bliss heard no response, he opened the door while ago agonizing and feeling awkward to go into Shana's personal space.

When he saw her lying fast 'asleep' on the bed, he thought why she was sleeping so soundly during this time of day, after looking at her sleep for a bit while sitting on a chair he noticed something strange.

Her chest which was moving up and down a minute ago had now stopped moving at all.

He then hovered his hand to her nose to check if she was breathing but not even a lukewarm breath touched his hand. He lifted her up and shook her to the point where she would feel pain but her face didn't show any signs of displeasure but looked blank. He panicked and kept his ear to her chest to hear any heartbeat but he couldn't hear any. He then consentrated to feel her heartbeat and could hear a small sound, but that was already like a candle that was about to burn out and she was in a very critical condition. He screamed for help but when no reply came back, he picked her up and started running through the halls where he coincidentally saw Anne, he ordered her to call a doctor but before she said anything he felt impatient and started running through the halls not knowing what to do but then he decided to go to his attending physician and when he arrived, the doctor wasn't there but soon arrived after hearing the commotion. Since Bliss was an illegitimate child, he was treated without any respect from the doctor but that was least of his concerns and he asked him to examine Shana.

Part 3 (last part) will be given in a few days! Sorry for the delay.

Shizun, Yukari_me, millieeee and 42 others like this.
  19. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!!!!
    Where dis you read this? Please send us the link and please keep on giving us spoilers thank you!!!!

20. Izzy_The_Wizard

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi there! I will be giving more spoilers but for where I read this, it's being translated in a private server and I wont be exposing their name here due to them asking not to share anything about them. (Either way, I wouldn't share since hunters are lurking everywhere though, you can buy the raws in kkp to support the authors! (Google translate is a blessing for stuff like this)

Creolenerd and iamwhoami like this.