Spoiler I Won’t Go Back To My Family Who Abandoned Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, May 20, 2021.

1. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure, they didn't abuse her physically but they abuse her verbally and emotionally (but the father abused her verbally and physically). The thing is they used to be poor, So Leticia was the one who took care of her sibling because her mother was sick often, she also cook for them from time to time, they have a good relationship, but after they became wealthy and her siblings awakened their power but she didn't, they became ashamed of her and started to insult and harassed her, it's not just simply ignored, because of this Leticia blamed herself that she deserve to be treated that way because she is useless, to make up for what she lack, she tried to take care of her sibling like she used to be, she baked them cookies, but the second throw it the bird, when Leticia ask why she told her that she is afraid her sister trying to poison her, the 3rd didn't touch it, the 4th give it to the servant, the 5th reject it right away, all this happen before there is a rumor that she bring misfortune, after the rumor, they treated her like contagious disease, yelling at her and such, the second even slap her and grab her hair, and then later she pretended to be injured and saying that Leticia cursed her, that resulted in her getting kick out of the family with nothing and nowhere to go, if Achilles didn't found her wandering in the middle of the night alone maybe she would end up dead in the back alley or getting sold off to the brothel.

alizarose, MisaLissa, layyu and 48 others like this.
  2. Neverland

Neverland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Então, basicamente, a habilidade de Mc é sorte. Mas eu não entendo nada, se Mc já tinha dado boa sorte à família do lixo, por que a sorte da família foi embora? Eu estava curioso.

A habilidade de sorte tem que estar por perto? Ou o feliz proprietário tem que gostar da pessoa até certo ponto? Because the family is losing all the success achieved since the moment that Letícia was expelled.

AnnHime likes this.
  3. kali1

kali1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Skipping out on the best part - I feel that Diana's magic power deserves a post (insert sarcasm)! Reading through the spoilers I kept reading about her magic powers but no one spilled and I felt it's the best part (if I missed someone posting I apologize for not catching it)!

rains flowers! bwahahaa I didn't expect that, but really tho if I could rain flowers I'd be impressed too! With all the haughtiness I did expect a little more

4. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So looking at the 2nd 1/2 of the latest chapter to go free (ch 18)
    The family friend who could tell MC has powerful magic comes to visit MC's former family, and is basically shouting at Sperm Donor for acting with a single digit IQ and exiling MC. Sperm Donor is of course not listening.
    The youngest (??) B#&^$% "Sister" is being disqualified from some exam with regards to the magic academy, as they can not find her exam papers.
    The "knight" brother also had an accident and fell from a horse injuring himself.

But the end seems to be the Family Friend realizing that their bad luck started with the exile of MC.

5. Skite

Skite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I've read, the legitimacy of Leticia's birth is never once brought up or questioned. They know she is theirs.
    Leticia is treated poorly and ignored because they find her lack of ability embarrassing, like having a handicapped person in the family, and because everyone in the family is very self-absorbed with their own importance.
    She begins to be treated abusively because 1) her father is very superstitious about good and bad luck, believing bad luck is a contagion, and 2) Diana, the evil b****, actively spreads bad rumors that Leticia is bad luck, hanging out with the wrong people, harmful, and hurts people with her bad luck.
    Leticia is 'happy' when people are nice to her, find her useful, and give her positive attention. They were super dirt poor when Leticia was very small, and it was Leticia's role to be comfort and cheerleader of sorts, propping up the family with her optimism and kindness. But, after everyone else became wildly successful and she was left behind in the dirt, she essentially lost her job-function in the family, and was never given a new one until she's assigned the job of scape goat and embarrassment. They took advantage of her natural kindness and caregiver personality, and she became used to making sacrifices for others, and used to being ignored.
    Don't worry, she quickly stops being 'ok' with this treatment and starts pushing back and being upset by it.

6. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im reading the comments. So seems like her ability is granting deep desires aka wish fullfilment aka lady luck on steriods. Deep down she wanted a sister she got one. Same with her fam.

Something about her sister leaving the house too and realizing something too late. .Cause she seen how selfish the father is and how fast he abonded her aswel or so

And then they go into a school arc. All about sponsering someone and her brother sponsorering someone. Him cheating someone getting expelled. And after that something about the hard downfall of spermdonor

7. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's just priceless. I could only hope Leticia would just play that up, and tell Diana absolutely right, and that she will keep doing it until they are destroyed

8. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is what I'm worried about, even if she is already getting kicked out, the family believes that she is the one responsible for the misfortune that happened to them, worse case scenario they would tried to kill her if bad thing continue to happened to them, saying she is cursed, and Leticia ability only works for others not herself, either subconsciously or when she is wished for it like when she wish her maid to found gold coin on her way back home, the maid indeed found the gold coin so it would be hard to prove her ability.

9. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing is i think her family os just going to be a side note very soon. Only around 40-50 chaps have been released. Going by the comments one by one her fam gets destroyed up until her father.

By.Eve, xpeanut, AnnHime and 2 others like this.
  10. milktea05

milktea05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    rains flowers! bwahahaa I didn't expect that, but really tho if I could rain flowers I'd be impressed too! With all the haughtiness I did expect a little more
    [/QUOTE]
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA I dunno but that's freaking cute HAHAHA

11. Skite

Skite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a possibility I read it a bit wrong, and Diana is accusing Leticia of causing the Leroy family misfortunes by means of lingering contamination, rather than saying Leticia is capable of a conscientiously on-purpose, weaponized attack of bad luck. We'll find out next chapter.

When Diana manufactured the circumstances to kick Leticia out, Diana didn't really believe Leticia was bad luck. Diana was just being an opportunistic b**** and fear mongering her family to get them to do what she wanted. So I'm not certain if Diana now believes Leticia's luck abilities, or if she has a growing suspicion because of her wrist, but is still largely dismissive of Leticia as a whole because doesn't think Leticia could be all that powerful or special.

Regardless, Diana's main purposes seem to be 1) getting Levian, Leticia's ex fiance. Diana is smearing Leticia in semi-public, likely to make it more difficult for Levian to side with Leticia, and to make Leticia less appealing to Levain. Or because she's jealous Levain stared at Leticia the entire ceremony, and 2) make herself look like the best of the Leroy daughters.

There would be pluses and minuses to either approach. If she says Leticia has a lasting contamination effect, then people will shun and avoid Leticia to prevent the bad luck from following them home, but Diana also risks seeming tainted herself. If she says Leticia can cause bad luck on purpose, then Leticia becomes an evil villain who can target people, and Diana is an innocent victim (though that may backfire, if people decide to try to curry Leticia's favor to avoid a bad luck attack).

12. sjmcc13

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya, this one would mean the Leroy family is permanently tainted and if any of the gossips, who are more likely to want to take the Leroy's down a peg then MC, realized that their bad luck started after she left, they might just go on about how it is her leaving that causes bad luck.

Though this only works if the family Mc is staying with keeps having bad luck, which is already showing signs of improvement.

The problem there is that being exiled with no support to start a new life like MC was is kind of a valid reason to target the former family. Since it is basically sentencing your daughter to death or worse (like being abducted and sold to a brothel) for nothing other then not liking her, or being a paranoid jerk. Pretty much everyone, especially the gossips, should already be aware to some extent of how MC was treated.

The problem is whatever B-sister does she is painting a target on the families back that could way to easily backfire. Especially of someone influential steps in and says MC is innocent. As well, it requires that the rest be as insanely superstitious about luck as the Leroy family is known to be.

13. Akkneehi

Akkneehi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Moonaholic0

Moonaholic0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • The contents I got from Korean comments. They may be incorrect
      Leticia seems to have the bloodline of Erbeso(?) family who were executed for treason
      [*]The diamond mine seems to have B+ stones
      [*]There seems to be a Count who actually proposed a business deal to our trash Marquis but backs out after coming to know of Leticia's excommunication. I think he helps her in the future.
      [*]Leticia sponsors Mary's brother in the academy.
      [*]The youngest sister is expelled for cheating and I think her test papers are also lost. It also involves Ronen (Mary's bro)
      [*]The trash Marquis goes into debt?

15. sjmcc13

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that Only Leticia has the bloodline which would imply that either the "mother" was not faithful, her having a different mother, or adoption.

Also for the count and the business deal, is he pulling out because of liking Leticia, or because of what the exile says about the Sperm Donor (as it is kind of key to know and understand who you are dealing with in business, and the exile could very easily be taken as a sign of traits to avoid)

16. Moonaholic0

Moonaholic0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No one in the comments spoke about that mother at all. So I think adoption being the possibility is high. And I just remembered one more thing
    Diana falls and injures the same wrist which she lied about earlier

17. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hit me when there's more spoiler!

18. sjmcc13

Reading List:
    Link
    They release 2 chapters a week, up to ch 23 is free in Korea.

But is seemed B-sis caused a scene at the knights inauguration which ended up with her making a bet with MC about ML's sis's jewelry. (which I doubt the B%&^%'s pride will let her keep once she loses)

MC runs into a "family" friend who helped look after MC and traitor siblings when they were smaller, and whose wife thinks of MC as a daughter. his wife is sick and Mc gives him the bracelet saying she hopes his wife gets better. Queue miraculous recovery and said wife going out wearing the bracelet but only states it was a gift and a rough area where they should be found, which results in a demand for them from other nobles wanting one due to how the Countess described it (The family friend was a Count IIRC)

Also, the mage wannabe sister is disqualified from the university/academy due to her missing test and worried about it. While the Bureaucrat wannabe bro did not get (was turned down) the letter of recommendation he requested from a professor.

19. sjmcc13

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, in ch 26 the B claims she does not remember the bet once confronted that she lost.

20. Neverland

Neverland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently someone discovers Leticia's ability. I don't know who, but it looks like it's Emil, I'm not sure. Apparently the Leroy family doesn't know yet.

Is ML trying to confess and MC trying to confess, or did they confess? I do not know.

This is according to Naver's comments.