Resolved Icon reading list not showing up when searching novel titles

Discussion in 'Novel Updates Site Discussion' started by Phiex, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Phiex

Phiex Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried to sort my reading list into some section based on my preferences and priority. But after 5 list section (the original reading list doesn't included), the rest new list sections do not show their icon reading list which hindering me to search new novel cause I got confused whether the novel is already in the list or not. But then after I click the titles, they have already on my list, only the reading list icon doesn't show up.
    Is there a solution with this problem?

2. Tony

Tony Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By default, the reading list icons are turned off for every list. You have to turn them on if you wish to see the icons for your new lists.

To turn on your reading list icons, go to https://www.novelupdates.com/reading-list/ -> "List Settings" (Top right) -> "Enable Reading List Icons" -> "Save Settings"

You have to do this for every list.

Itsblueviper likes this.
  3. Phiex

Phiex Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, thank you for your suggestion
    After I change my reading list setting, it does show up when searching novel titles. The error on mine, I'm kind of new with the setting here.
    Problem solved.

4. Tony

Tony Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's fine. There's a lot of features that a lot of people don't know about or is confused about them. It's pretty normal and it's good that your problem is fixed.

5. Sopas

Sopas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for this! I was wondering why it won't show up and too scared to ask