Chinese If The World See Gentleness

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Alina Moktan, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    天涯万一见温柔(女尊)
    Raw: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4433909
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: My favorite matriarch 1v1 novel, it was so sweet and fluffyness, MC is likable and very dote on ML. I became interesting in it after reading The Female General’s Little Childhood Sweetheart. It's historical novel, MC devoted to ML and dote on him. If you are into sweet and fluffyness novel with no drama, I highly recommend this two novel.
    MC was soldier who came to home found her boyfriend cheating on her with her friend. She accident die, transmigration matriarch world. ML was unlove son of prime minister, his engagement with businesswoman was break off by businesswomen( She is modern transmigrator), she fall in love with another business guy who is known as ugly man in ancient cause of his manly face, but handsome in modern. ML reputation was ruin because of broken engagement, his ex-fiance chasing that man, he get bully by concubine son. Fortunately, He get engagement with MC. Mc is very dote on him. I like how they fall for each other.
    Summary:
    Xu Ting came back to the army and found her boyfriend and girl friends hooked into a traitor, scumming her!
    The drag racing fell down the mountain road and something was dead, but she didn't expect that she actually wore the magical Dayan Dynasty, where the female is superior to the male, the woman is waiting for the worship, and the man is married to the woman.
    Isn't this right?
    The man is still virtuous and beautiful, and the gentleness is more flattering, and he relies on her wholeheartedly and will never betray.

Du Siyin's life is like a joke. He is obviously a son-in-law but not as good as his son. The birth father died early, the birth mother did not like it, and the servants were negligent; Chasing the son of an ugly and saltless merchant has made him a joke among the sons of the entire Beijing capital. He was unmarried at the age of nineteen and was maliciously speculated by countless people.
    At the end of the summer of the 15th year of Wenqi, the king of Zhenbian returned to Beijing, and Xu Ting, the king's daughter of the town, became the wife of countless sons. Only Du Siyin's heart was ashamed.
    Who knows, this big pie just hit him on the head!

Once the marriage was given, good fortune came into being. Xu Ting met Du Siyin. From now on, she wanted to give him a lot of tenderness.

2. Scribblezo8

Scribblezo8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. RaiLi

RaiLi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Ahmya likes this.
  4. DevonJR

DevonJR Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I'm reading this novel currently by using Google translate. Since the role was reverse. I'm having hard time to imagining their act lol. Sorry it was due to my imagination based on Chinese monarch drama lol. Need to put men face on women face. Vice versa. Haha. Still good novel as I'm reading few chapter now

5. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope to see more recommendations in the future!

7. silentview

silentview Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    pick this up please:aww::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

8. decidingonone

decidingonone Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List: