Spoiler If You Touch My Brother, You're All Dead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Gothita, Jun 26, 2021.

?

Whom do you like more?

Poll closed Jul 11, 2021.
  1. Aster

156 vote(s)
    34.7%
  2. Asterion

46 vote(s)
    10.2%
  3. Glenn

248 vote(s)
    55.1%
  1. Annylove

Annylove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AND they are both hilarious and have some of the best meme faces.

2. Analina

Analina Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tkor.team/ 내_동생_건들면_너희는_다_죽은_목숨이다_1화 .html

3. nikyoruu-chan

nikyoruu-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The way my face lit up :blob_pompom: and made me celebrate after seeing that he could possibly be the ML (I kinda knew that he would be not blood related to our MC, I'm rooting for him after seeing the manhwa) then seeing this spoiler…

I was punching the wall then (2nd lead syndrome sigh, why do I fall in love to the guys who the MC won't choose smh) :blobfistbumpR:Since Glenn is the ML or the end game, I'm hoping that we would have a seperate ending or route maybe for Asterion and MC now blobmelt_thumbs

Other than that, the MC is hilarious, scratch that the whole manhwa is hilarious, the maid biting her in the early chapter remains in my mind. I would crack up every chapter, this is kinda unique for a manhwa honestly :blobpopcorn_cool: thank you to those who shared spoilers, may your pillows be cold/warm on both sides :blobcozy:

EDIT: I wrote this after only reading the first page of the spoiler and Aster was a girl?! Omg I did not expect that, that changed everything, still she's so cute. She's like a puppy type of character, so loyal to MC! :aww: I like Jack Brown too, he's hot, any spoilers about him?:blobcatblush:

Last edited: Jul 9, 2021
    Laerta likes this.
  4. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    如果语法和单词不正确,请原谅。 关于你的问题,虽然没有人知道,但是在最后一章里,格伦和罗莎莱特确认了彼此的感情,但据说他们有3个孩子。

They are asking if there is any other updates about the special chapters.

Laerta likes this.
  5. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Obligatory spoiler request of a Marius simp. Anyone?

6. Mndnd

Mndnd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WAIT REALLY? I would have never even imagined that. In the manhwa there's even instances where Astor is drawn with an adam's apple so I didn't question the gender

vita1961, Laerta, Bella94 and 2 others like this.
  7. Deleted member 300842

Deleted member 300842 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I just came here to say that Jack Brown is hot I love him :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobmelt:[​IMG]

8. JoJoDio

JoJoDio Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone else tell about Rion?
    When are we know that he has a mental problems?

9. Ahriyonahime

Ahriyonahime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Updated the table of contents page with all the spoilers until this post, but I'll repost some answers to questions here as well.

Glenn Hoffen and Rosalite are NOT blood-related. His mom had him with another man before marrying into the Roxburgh family. He got engaged to MC through a contract marriage (because the queen sent her a list of eligible men to get engaged to after Rosalite harrassed the crown prince for not being married at 24, and she hated all of them and chose Glenn instead after testing his paperwork skills). Glenn is a hard worker aka "Human Excel program" who finishes his paperwork quickly. The Duke approved of him because of his paperwork skills, and MC locked him down and promised to protect his mother and younger sister for life if he got engaged to her.
    They break off their contract marriage after Glenn becomes a Baron at the end of the novel, since Rosalite doesn't need to protect his mother and sister anymore because he can protect them himself. But they get re-married because they genuinely love each other (Glenn cried when Rosalite ripped up the first marriage contract because he still wanted to stay by her side), and they have three sons together.

MC's personal knight. The whole purpose of Astor is to be a gender-bender character to confuse and troll the readers, especially since gender-neutral pronouns don't really exist in Korean. BUT they were assigned female at birth, and there are several "obvious" and heavy hints that point at their sex and gender throughout the novel (and I assume they'll be adapted into the manhwa as well just like with the public baths scene), and they do end up becoming an Empress at the end of the novel. Think of them as more of a nonbinary and/or genderfluid character that uses she/her and they/them pronouns, at least until an "official" translation comes out on Tapas, Lezhin, TappyToons, or some other site.

She kept returning as the 16-year-old Rosalite every time Asterion dies after he turns 20. She has relived the same time loop 21 times for about 65 years. In one loop, Rion managed to turn 21 years old, but got killed at his birthday banquet while hugging his sister by a jealous Luke Chatel.
    However, on the 20th loop, she woke up in her 18 year-old body instead of the usual 16 year-old body, and found a clue to stop the time loops in a sword located in the dukedom's basement, but she died and started again at 16 years old, which is now the 21st loop and current timeline.

As the heir to the dukedom for 65 16 years, she is good with paperwork, as she started her education as an heiress at 10 years old and learned everything she needed to inherit the dukedom. Rosalite also really loves magic and is a lightning mage. She spent several loops in the magic tower learning magic with Sage Oswald (she even published a dissertation in a couple of the loops before having to start over). She likes to dance and knows all the ballroom, hip hop, and classic dance moves (her father taught her). Rosalite's hobby is to also tease and to make fun of people, especially Glenn and Theodore.

The sword Rosalite found in the basement of the Roxburgh dukedom belonged to the OG Rosalite BEFORE MC transmigrated into her body. The sword told MC that OG Rosalite made a wish with this sword, which was to make Asterion's wish come true no matter what. MC learns that Asterion is a HUGE SISCON, which means his OG wish is to have MC all to himself and live with her forever, but he keeps dying because either A: the OG novel's MLs get jealous easily (in one loop he hugs his sister and gets killed by a jealous Luke for hugging her instead of him) so they kill him; or B : he gets upset (either when MC ignores him when he's older or because he gets assaulted) and offs himself, so this restarts the timeline every time since his wish did not come true.

He doesn't have any "actual" mental problems, unless you count being a huge obsessive siscon as one. He just gets upset whenever MC ignores and/or leaves him behind in some of the loops, so the loop repeats because he offs himself. In some time loops, however, he does end his life because he gets upset about being assaulted by a man again, so it's really up to the reader to decide if this is really a "weak mentality" or a mental problem since it doesn't get explored further.
    MC finds out he's a siscon in the 20th loop after she's done talking to the sword, and she finds out the sword controlled her to kill people during their conversation, as she's fighting Rion as he yells at her that he only yearned and wanted to be with her, and that he loves her. He even got upset in the current timeline when MC got engaged to Glenn and he didn't eat until she reassured him Glenn is a temporary relationship, while theirs is forever. Even Jack Brown notices that he only acts cute in front of MC. For example, Jack notes that Rion falls down on purpose during dance practise for a banquet, but made it look like a mistake just so that MC can come to visit and spend time with him every day to help him.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2021
  10. MightyDragoon453

MightyDragoon453 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy shit Astor is Trans/Nonbinary FUCK YEAH!

11. JinYanagi

JinYanagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    aster x rosalite is still a valid ship, wlw, straight, love is love. It’s valid and it’s okay :) doesn’t change anything even if aster isn’t cismale. They’re fun and cute together, platonic or not whatever works for u, I love seeing them mess with people as a tandem lol.

12. aliceyriz

aliceyriz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Holyyyy so astor become empress at the end of novel? I cant take it seriously god bcs she's with mc is so crackhead and dont forget too handsome that is a shame she's not part of rosaline harem :blobxd:

Laerta, seekingsnow, Bella94 and 7 others like this.
  13. Atb2305

Atb2305 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give spoilers on cute moments between Glenn and Rosalite, please? :X3:

cometothedarkside97 likes this.
  14. Nebula

Nebula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When did that happen?

How :blobjoy::blobsweat::blobjoy:

15. aliceyriz

aliceyriz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the spoiler?

FunSmiles likes this.
  16. Nebula

Nebula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my:blobowoevil:

Please give some perfect spoiler

17. FunSmiles

FunSmiles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's from these 2 spoilers

omgsijin likes this.
  18. kali1

kali1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IKR! Ah, the dance off! The father got scolded by the husband of the woman he threw around and then there's luke seemed like he wanted to make a business proposal but the dance traumatized him and just faded out. At least our MC ended up having a nice dance with her fiancé - it was cute.

Laerta, Bella94, Creolenerd and 5 others like this.
  19. ROEM CALYPSE

ROEM CALYPSE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, why do you keep crying?

Glenn's shoulders shivering and crying made my heart ache. Don't tell me, do you hate living with me that much? You hate it enough to cry? No... yes.

I'm not letting you go! I'm not letting you go! I don't want to give up on you, so you give up on me!

"I'm sorry. You can be selfish. No matter how much you refuse, I...…"

"No, please, just let me be by your side. I love you. I love you, I love you, Rosalite."

"Uh……, I love you, too."

"Yes?"

I confessed at first glance, and Glenn played.

----------ooooo----------

So I raised my head. His eyes were red from crying, and he looked as cute as a bunny. I laughed and kissed Glenn's eyes and cried.

"Listen to me. I wanted to ask you so badly if you would stay married to me without a contract."

"What?"

"Please make it official. Please spend the rest of your life with me."

I remembered what I had said to convince Glenn. I remembered the benefits Glenn would get from being around me, the promise that he would take care of me for the rest of my life, and the disadvantages that would result if he refused.

Blackmail, social burial.

It almost seemed strange, but as soon as Glenn stopped crying and smiled brightly, my mind went blank.

"Of course, it's a pleasure to meet you too, Miss Rosalite."

To Glenn, who spoke in a hurry as if nothing had happened, I kissed him in a hurry, too. You don't have to be this cute, but how did such a cute and lovely creature come into the world?

I kissed him for a long time, and Glen patted me on the back with a bang, as if he was having trouble breathing.

----------ooooo----------

It's been a long time since we've lived face to face, but what if there's been a little delay? I walked up the stairs with Glenn, chattering unquestioned stories.

"Dear Rosalite."

Huh? Why? Did I talk too much? Somehow, he was so shy that he scratched his cheek, Glenn pointed at the railing on the stairs and said something strange.

"Do you remember that time?"

"What do you mean?"

I didn't know what to say, so I tilted my head, and the man smiled softly and said.

"I already know that Rosalite respects me. In general, even if the way you do things is a bit strange.....I understand."

"I just don't see how it could be wrong."

"Yeah, it was for the best, I guess. I understand that now, too.'

What the hell are you trying to say? It is more me who does not understand, so Glen laughed aloud, narrowing his eyebrows and grunting.

"I mean that I love you. For the rest of our lives."

"Thank you for deciding to be with me."

For a moment, the moonlight shone off the clouds and I kissed him like I was obsessed.

I was happy. This feeling was off the charts. I'm not going back to being sixteen. I'm going to grow old with Glenn for the rest of my life. Even if we wrinkled each other's faces, even if we fought and disagreed sometimes, I would never let go of this hand.

I leaned against Glen's chest and closed my eyes.

"I'll live on."

For the first time, I really felt it.

END

20. aboni_06

aboni_06 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who becomes the successor of Roxburgh Family at the end of the novel?

simplysharonda likes this.