Spoiler I'll Just Live On As A Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Jun 10, 2019.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope her body in the fantasy world definitely dies. Hell, when Harry gets summoned he felt her body die and her soul was gone. That’s why he was curled up in ball doing nothing but crying.

Her soul gets transferred back to her modern day body. It’s a week after she - “dies” in the airplane.

It has a definitive ending. She gets her wish to live rich and easy with Harry.

2. maamhua

maamhua Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow that's heartbreaking but at least they met again ♡

Thank uuu

syofiaa likes this.
  3. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So they will live rich and easy in modern world?

syofiaa, djan29 and leyeh2 girl like this.
  4. Trombonerose

Trombonerose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes because she calls the ML. The ML was wearing clothes with dwarves jewels. She auctioned them and became wealthy. she quit her job

5. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you ❤️
    They do have a happy ending, idk why everyone is like "he will watch her die again"
    Why don't you think on a positive side? She will reincarnate again or maybe he will find a way to make her demon/make himself human and die with her, or the goddess will make her a full goddess maybe? There are so many possibilities that are not pessimistic because they do have happy ending. I personally don't think the author really thought about a bad end such as him watching her die again

6. mia-chan

mia-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tbh i was think that, there's no way to change a person into a demon? like why not the goddess maker her into a demon too? i mean so they can be together forever :hmm: (somehow i remember Kuroshitsuji animes 'trancy arc' when Ociel become a demon, and Sebastian and him life together forever) :blobpopcorn_cool:

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
    ReaderEli, syofiaa, Bella94 and 4 others like this.
  7. wasabisazzdafirst

wasabisazzdafirst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You rly said my time has come. Thanks lazynoodles:bloblove::sushi_thankyou:

8. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe there isn't maybe there is. It all depends on the author and how they want to write their story, but I just wanted to state some possibilities that are more positive, more like "they can live together forever" :LOL:

mia-chan likes this.
  9. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    This is my speculation. Since Harry is a demon and the MC has a part of his essence. When she does die again he will go and look for her again. I’m not saying it won’t be hard to lose her but in the scope of things. He’s likely to find her again and have a relationship with her again. In a way he’s lucky to know that he has a great love out there waiting him for sure. As a demon he has infinite time and chances to be with over and over. He had time with her as Yveria, he has time with her again in the modern world when we as readers left them. They might have time together once more in another time or place. I’m just happy and more than a little jealous she got her dream. To quit her shitty job, have a shit ton of money, and live as she likes. I’m jealous. Oh - and Harry is there too.

10. Animelover3

Animelover3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you

11. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    Loyalhotman
    Rich
    No shitty job
    Jelous is understatement

12. engengeng19

engengeng19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SPOILING US LOVE YOU:blobsob::bloblove::bloblove:.

I NEED HARRY IN MY LIFE :blobjoy::blobjoy:blobmelt_thumbs

13. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    holy shit, GOD BLESS HIM

syofiaa, ThedamNameZ and lazynoodles like this.
  14. RachKP

RachKP Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. engengeng19

engengeng19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone let me know from what chapter in novel should I read from Harry rescued Yveria from the kidnapping incident with count Nata?:aww::aww:
    I want to start reading it from Kkp legal link.:blobsmilehappyeyes:

syofiaa likes this.
  16. im_trash42

im_trash42 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone tell me how they got together or how they confessed?

17. dearciel

dearciel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its been a while since ive read the novel but if i remember correctly the baron said something about yveria and her lover and their pda and yverias like who r u talking about i dont have a lover and the baron says obviously im talking about the archmage so she thinks about it and goes oh damn ur right
    then she goes to look for harry and tells him shes in a relationship and mans just goes into shock and hes like who what why how when and she tells him its you and hes like damn ur right

their marriage also happened in a similar way bc harry heard rumours about yveria marrying someone so he barges into the room she and cassian were in and he tells her marriage is bad and its a shackle and she should be free instead so yverias like um do u even know who im gonna marry and hes like yeah! some fellow named harry but listen i heard hes a very bad guy so dont marry him because he thinks shes marrying some noble dude also named harry
    so yveria just goes the guy im marrying is in the same room as us right now and harry looks over to cassian like omg was ur name secretly harry this entire time?! and cassian is so uncomfortable so yveria just straights up tells harry shes going to marry the guy standing in front of her,

Am_elf, weirdgirl, Cho_Youni and 78 others like this.
  18. yutasthreateningaura

yutasthreateningaura Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn.. This actually sounds sad and tiring to me.. Imagine having to see love of your life died all over again and after that you're trying to find them again wherever they get reborn:blob_teary:
    Anyway I have a question : Is Emma loyal to MC? Or will there be times where she betrays MC?

19. Anika Ab

Anika Ab Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My heart hurts for harry but maybe his lifespan ends with MC in modern time?!
    Thank you for spoilers but give me more sweet moments:blobsneeze: how innecent harry is or how their first night goes:blob_blush:

SkyLisette and syofiaa like this.
  20. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    I felt like Harry would instead get tormented, I know the guy was a demon but love a person who might got reincarnated over and over, maybe as different person. Wouldn't that be quite agonizing to love an ever-changing person that changes from what you once know, it might as well gone grimmer later if this were the reality?

syofiaa likes this.