Spoiler Illimitable Until Death Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by JLIX19, May 28, 2017.

1. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    I took a break on this novel and read the entire God of Soul System novel. It was pretty good (even though there was only 3 worlds).
    Other than this novel and GOSS, which novels are based on Anime/Manga/LN worlds?
    I need recommendations.

2. Kazuar

Kazuar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Holistic Fantasy and Maidens' Grand Summoning are two previous works of IUD author. There is Unlimited Anime Works too and Dragon Ball novel if you are into that.

3. carnwennan

Reading List:
    Link
    Are those two any good? I remember you guys were complaining about some novels before.

4. Zwendra

Zwendra Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They have their good and their bad points. Overall I enjoyed reading MGS and HF. UAW was too brutal for me but maybe you'll like it

5. Kazuar

Kazuar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are good, but HF suffers from same problem as UID. Main character in later part of novel is nerfed. In MGS other than world specific nerf there was nothing like this i think. But even with nerf of characters both are still good. In MGS main characters is like Fang Li, from our world. And story is both in anime worlds and Original world of author. HF is more like IUD and most story is in anime world but main character is not from our world and doesnt know plot of stories.

6. Zwendra

Zwendra Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes HF nerfing went way too far just like IUD but the nerfing only started after volume 15 so until then you'll be all right. Just a heads up though unlike Fang Li both of the mc's are practically geniuses at everything that people use to fight.

7. Kazuar

Kazuar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really. MGS mc is not genius at anything tbh. He has a system that allows him to get all skills that he needs but he is not genius. HF mc on the other hand is genius, but that is to be expected due to how he was born and what kind of being he is.

8. Ophis

Ophis 『God Slayer』 『Dragon God』 『Harem Seeker』

Reading List:
    Link
    I would say that both HF and MGS are very good. They do suffer from a few bad things but are among the best of what you can find when it comes to those Infinity anime novels.

HF has better powers, fights and more consistent power level of characters. While MGS is much better when it comes to romance, harem and the participation of the heroines in the overall story.

I recommend you reading both HF and MGS, but not so much for UAW. I didn't like that novel and its MC.

9. carnwennan

Reading List:
    Link
    I will try read MGS first and HF later then. Maybe because I already read too many novels I can't stand a long-term nerf. I prefer a quick pace and quick cultivation nowadays. That's why I enjoyed GOSS so much, he was never nerfed by the author and even reached the top of 3 worlds (One Piece, Bleach and Naruto) in 700 chapters. LOL, this novel even remembered me that I used to like Bleach a long time ago.
    Too bad that this kind of novel is rare in NU.

10. Zwendra

Zwendra Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True he himself can't be called a genius but he can get anything he wants from it pretty much so the system being inside his soul makes him a genius. Even if it comes from outside the system is fused into his soul.

11. jayrome1122

jayrome1122 [Glasses Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    Not just a simple "not genius" IMO. He's an idiot though. before going to Academy city, he summoned Astraea, a complete blockhead, instead of Nymph, a genius hacker.

12. FinzRaizer

FinzRaizer 『Passing by High Schooler』 『Dimension Tripper』

Reading List:
    Link
    MGS, the girl doing the brain work though ...HF already to OP after Campione.after that show-off naturally, MGS ....ok i only remember MC Show off power XD

13. Kazuar

Kazuar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would probably do the same in his place tbh. Why does he need nymph when Misaka can hack nearly anything in academy city. And what you can get by hacking is only useful vs low tier enemies in raildex.

14. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    If you only need to bypass security systems, firewalls, or tracking IPs, misaka is okay. But if you want more like reverse engineereing the tree diagram, the orbital laser or most of academy city's technology, you might want Nymph. Maybe the author doesn't want to go into that direction so he didn't let Wu Yan didn't summon Nymph.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  15. Kazuar

Kazuar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But why would he need orbital laser or tree diagram? He does not need any calculations and his bow was stronger than orbital laser back then. Tbh uranus system is more advanced than anything in academy city.

16. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly, Sylvaria world is a flat land right? You're right, even if he needed calculations and orbital laser, he wouldn't even be able to launch it, no use for super hacking technology then. Btw, what was that bow anyway? From what anime?

17. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
  18. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this legit? If it is, any updated ver?

19. Kazuar

Kazuar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was mostly legit, but it was made long ago so it is not accurate anymore. And even then there was many things ppl, argued about this chart.

20. carnwennan

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, Aiwass is at the same height as Aleister? Is this right?
    Anyway, I stopped reading the New Testament after the appearance of Kamisato. That was a total disappointment since the all-mighty Magic Gods of the True Gremlin were defeated easily by a guy that came out of nowhere. His existence makes the MC lose his uniqueness, because now there is another guy with similar power, name, and harem. Also, Touma's hidden power has been locked for so long that I even lost interest about it.