Spoiler Illimitable Until Death Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by JLIX19, May 28, 2017.

1. Kazuar

Kazuar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel sadly will end soon. It was around 1300 to 1500 chapter that author said that novel was 2/3 done. So i doubt any new worlds. And even visiting old worlds will be short.

2. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the author made a horrible mistake about the pace then. The MC is not even a Rank 1 envoy.

3. carnwennan

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel finally reached the point where I could see the MC show off power that destroys the balance of the world without any nerf.

4. Kazuar

Kazuar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah but its possible that author changed his mind. It was few month ago after all. I wouldnt mind something like in HF when mc travelled around old worlds that he was in before.

5. carnwennan

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean that My Trip to Anime World? Are you reading it? Is it any good?
    I read God of Soul System, it had a good length (~700) and I pretty much liked it. It was good to read a novel of this genre that is not harem-oriented.

6. carnwennan

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, many of theses novels could be renamed: Picking up pokemons, I mean, girls in Anime World.

7. Kazuar

Kazuar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. After reading that one chapter. No matter how I look at it, it's ending soon or even VERY soon. In one chapter he grabbed both Shana and Arcueid.

8. Ophis

Ophis 『God Slayer』 『Dragon God』 『Harem Seeker』

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp, final arc started and, judging by the volume's title, there will be no new anime world. It's an arc solely focused on the Main God's Dimension.

First Rank is most likely only achievable by conquering the Tower of Trials and meeting the Main God or it's a Rank exclusive to the Main God and Fang Li will not achieve it by the end of the series. Heck, we could have a battle royal among all the Second Rank Main God's Envoys and the victor advances to First Rank.

I just hope the end won't be too rushed though.

PS: It would be funny to see if the Main God were actually Wu Yan from MGS somehow :hmm:. But I'm curious to know if the Main God will end up being something like a final boss, a nice old man congratulating MC for reaching the final goal and explain the reason behind of MGD, or a hot chick waiting for her prince to reach her. :LOL:

PSS: Don't forget to get Eris-tan, Fang Li!

9. jayrome1122

jayrome1122 [Glasses Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    It might be an immaterial light ball or something, or it might even be his dead grandfather. Haha.

10. Ophis

Reading List:
    Link
    So Fang Li went to get Mumei in the end. Next stop is UNDERBOOBS, and then Hidan no Aria.

I'm curious to know if we'll get something out of Asterisk still. Sylvie has still to go visit her teacher, and Orphelia-tan is still waiting for our MC.

11. FinzRaizer

FinzRaizer 『Passing by High Schooler』 『Dimension Tripper』

Reading List:
    Link
    you know... so far Fang Li only done with Sylvia & Misaki at bed..... the other still forgotten right ? (IMPORTANT )

12. carnwennan

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought he was fairly selective while building his own harem, but now it looks like he is going after all females he had contact in this novel...

13. carnwennan

Reading List:
    Link
    Since there is a new volume we can at least expect 50 more chapters before the ending.

14. Ophis

Reading List:
    Link
    Not all, only the ones we all already expected to enter the harem. Why what was already obvious seems to surprise you is beyond me though...

I mean, a great deal of females he had contact with won't be getting in the harem as well.

Yes. But I would guess around 100 or so more; maybe the author will close the book with 2200 chapters like HF.

15. carnwennan

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, maybe I am overreacting after he went back for Mumei. I mean, really? He couldn't stay a bit more in To Aru World to get Othinus and went to Kabaneri world to get Mumei instead? Even I forgot about her.

16. serokun

serokun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After getting Emilia and it is over xD their is no development except Sylvie hope there will be a little bit more another world

17. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do I get the feeling this will end today?

18. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    The team Baskerville + Hilda next? By the way, what haappened next after the far eastern warfare? I didn't read the original, heck, I didn't even finish the anime. And then Raiko? I wonder about Tatsumaki, the contact seems shallow so I doubt about it. Ophelia seems to be waiting, too. Is there still a remaining plot for Asterisk? Lindwyrm is child's play for them now. I really feel this would end today.

19. Ophis

Reading List:
    Link
    MC either didn't get Hilda or she's hiding inside his shadow. I truly hope it's the later. The fact that Fang Li went back to get Mumei but not Orphelia triggers me to the extreme though... :blobthumbsdown:

20. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    If he brought along Hilda, she'll be all over Arcueid instead of hiding in his shadows. Yep, no vampire loli. Tsk.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018