Spoiler Illimitable Until Death Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by JLIX19, May 28, 2017.

1. anhrefn

anhrefn [NTR Sect Leader]       [True Ancestor]

Reading List:
    Link
    Is erza in the harem? lol

2. Ophis

Ophis 『God Slayer』 『Dragon God』 『Harem Seeker』

Reading List:
    Link
    She is, and is very obviously in love with Noah. It saddens me that the author simply stopped advancing their relationship after a certain point.

The girls from Fairy Tail that were in the harem are: Mirajane, Lisanna, Wendy, Yukino, Erza and Levi. Lucy was somewhat hinted to have some feelings for Noah but we never got much development from her.

3. anhrefn

Reading List:
    Link
    damn
    did they kiss at least?
    hmm at least he banged Seitenshi

#

damn, the authorities are OP
    a pity he will lose everything

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  4. anhrefn

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, will noah ever stop being startled/astonished?

5. Ophis

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably not. That's a Chinese MC specialty after all xD

What volume are you at right now?

6. FinzRaizer

FinzRaizer 『Passing by High Schooler』 『Dimension Tripper』

Reading List:
    Link
    and then author get some insomnia..... extra vol will end in 1 month more or less they said

7. jayrome1122

jayrome1122 [Glasses Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't he quite badass? Ayanokoji can manipulate his written exams to his desired score(well, not sure if this is his limit though, not enough sources to test his limits), while MC can manipulate the special test points just under class C by 1 point.

8. FinzRaizer

Reading List:
    Link
    btw is Fang Li doesn't get 2M point from ryueen for extortion material that can expel him from ryueen first game ?

9. serokun

serokun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    2m point is from their Chabashira sensei which is the payment of 10 point / each loss sudou ken's exam .

10. FinzRaizer

Reading List:
    Link
    2,4M point from Sae, no monthly point ? XD , you know i think 2M from ryueen transaction & from monthly XD

11. Ash Satola

Ash Satola Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys got any good suggestions for novel with the mutiple anime world theme . I kinda finished some of the series like Maiden grand summoning, my trip to anime world, illimitable until death(only the final vol not the extra lol), Unlimited anime works, holistic fantasy and some other minor novels i even read that dimensional system but the Mc got devoured... so ya i am kinda at a pickle here with no good system anime novels to read so it will be helpful if ya guys no any novel not translated in NU yet.

12. Ophis

Reading List:
    Link
    You're thinking it wrongly then, because it was outright stated that those 2.4 million Fang Li got from Sae. The monthly points Fang Li has are those extra 88,000.

Fang Li only said he could sell that video to Ryuuen, nowhere was it stated that Ryuuen actually bought it.

13. Asura22

Asura22 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yoh everyone here some Untranslate Dimensional animation novels

今天开始当魔君=(Google translate name)Beginning today as a devil.
    Its about our mc who died then reincarnate as devil and got the demon king system which he can go to anime world get quest like Seducing Heroine or killing the anime villain (Btw mc is OP at the beggining since he inherit the power of past demon king tho still need the help of system to get more Op and mc can main world is his former modern world).

最强丧尸传说=(Google translate name)
    The strongest zombie legend.
    P.S This novel is like terror infinity (And if u dont like rape then dont read this bcs mc to get the heroine he force them.

我的无限后宫=(Google translate title)
    My infinite harem.

This story is about a guy died and got luck got the ownership of Dark bible. And turned fallen angel to get stronger or increase his wing he need go to anime world to contract anime girls(Which he must bang them to complete the contract)if u dont like R18 plus then dont read this bcs at the early chapt thr x scene is only slighty but later half about 500 chapter the x scene is 2-3 chapter lmao and lol there mc got dozen of harem and go into dozen world

Finaly this one is my favorite novel An invincble flow type

穿越从龙珠开始=(google translate title)Crossing from Dragon Ball
    An otaku from earth got reincarnated at the body of goku and got a system that can let him go to anime,and novel world watch him as he grow stronger than the original Guko and then turn into anime god at the same time go to other world to get the world source or world origin at the same time capture some harem(P.S this is Invincible flow but mc still meet some other stronger enemy,thats why he need to get stronger)the anime consist of Dragonball,Naruto,Onepiece,Bleach,Fairy tail,Re:Zero,Akame ga kill,Rosario + vampire,Date a live attack on titan and more....
    I only know two of the novel world he go which is Battle through the heaven(Lol he get all xiao yan harem)And Douluo dalu

Well thats all for noe and sorry for my bad english :D and if u knoe too some untranslate Anime dimensional harem like this please tell me thanks btw all of the novel recomended are harem.

14. Asura22

Asura22 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol we dont need to read MGS just read HF we can see how much obessed he is with blond and silver Lolz FT silver yukino,mira,Lissana, Absulote duo the silver hair heroine and the blonde Gun girl,Campione erika blonde,silver Athena and Liliana, Highschool dxd koneko and Asia,Black bullet saitenshi,FSNUBW Illya and saber seirei tsukai no blade dance Linslet add Est,problem children from other world Leticia and shiroyasha Lols Author Love to blond and white silver is over 99999 still MGS still better than HF and IUD

15. Asura22

Asura22 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh i really hated this nerf type the novel bcs its like all of your hardwork to evolve/get this power bcm useless bcs of your OP so that they will limit you haiz thats why MGS is good xD

16. jayrome1122

jayrome1122 [Glasses Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    I just started to read the Son Goku world, I just find it weird for the girls to easily get banged but overall, it's okay.

17. FinzRaizer

Reading List:
    Link
    btw if also like mecha you can try Unlimited Machine War , well it got low vote at lnmtl.
    Go to Mecha Type anime, The follower is Male & Female , Macross Frontier Sheryl best XD
    for what i remember :
    Gundam Seed (Destiny), Gundam 00, Gundam G , Gundam F91, Macross F(part of Macross 7 also included ), Kakumeiki Valvrave , Gundam Wing , Full Metal Panic, Evangelion

18. Ash Satola

Ash Satola Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou!!! Finally i can read some harem banging system novels. Ya saved me from the evil called boredom.

19. serokun

serokun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks I'll try this one

20. FinzRaizer

Reading List:
    Link
    btw the infinite Harem one, already end ? or dropped