Discussion I'm disappointed (clickbait/talking about XXX doujins)

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Tsuru55, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like them only because "good sex" trying to not feel sentimental to the "woman is stolen of her lover/boyfriend/husband" but often i am influenced by it/feeling the depraved part of the doujin when it's too well done. And i'm not someone that likes to debate that something better then something else.
    I am also think of it as another fetish, just that my first post kinda easily picture me as only liking NTR. I like vanilla, yuri, good ending rape, (2D) loli, not sure if i forgot something.
    I can compare my fetish for NTR as a like for wines (sorry for the comparison to lovers of wines), everything is wine and it's good (and maybe a little disatisfied) but it's only with one in particular that i can really enjoy myself.
    Me too, i mostly care about the art, though i kinda have a like when there is x-ray images/moments.
    I agree that the important points of art style, grammar and plot/logic are something to not neglect or the the doujin is not enjoyable.
    Also i kinda have a little big dislike for really huge breasts (melon sized or impossible ones) because often (not always) it's badly drawn or something suck in it as if it's drawn big to make us change our attention on them.
    Absurd is maybe not the correct term that you want to use (maybe yes) and it's more like it's "too hardcore/mean/evil" compared to acceptable levels. I also disliked some with for exemple with one (from the author i gonna recommend) where at the end
    the girl was kidnapped and we understand that she was chained a few months in a van for use for the kidnappers because of her big belly and the bad guys says it became boring and that they are gonna discard near a road and that she is lucky that she can go home
    or in another
    the girl was kidnapped/followed the big dicks guys for later to come back to MC really broken (the villains on a video said they used too much drugs on her) with empty eyes and a pregnant belly. She birth a daughter that will look like but died during childbirth and later there is again bullshit NTR because MC is addicted to NTR and wants his adopted daughter to have sex.
    But yeah in general i distance myself really far from depressing stories like the recent HeroxSaint where the demon king cursed hero to only lvl up when his lover the saint have sex with the person he dislike the most. At the end (of the raw version)
    hero and saint are together with surely the child of the villain douchebag prince but she is dissatisfied with the smaller dick of hero and use some magic (tool) to recreate the body of the villain, when of course the hero is not present.
    I close immediatly the tab when i see the doujin got the "guro" tag (but still saw some guro/cannibalism doujins in my life (because i had too much of a nasty itch/feeling/craving to read them, not a happy memory but at least i'm not a virgin to the genre).

Now recommendation time:
    Artist: Carn
    His/her group: Magono-tei
    His drawing is really well-done and i really like his creampies. He got a fixation on NTR beside just 2 story where it's not.
    Sharing with you the titles on nhentai (won't link because NUF) that you should start first:
    [Carn] Joukyou Nightmare [English] [notna]
    Sleeping sex/rape at first, try to ignore the bullshit plothole of FL letting the villain have sex with her because he is trying to help her by allowing her to get a hidden abortion (pregnant because of sleeping rape). Later still letting him for no reaso, again ignore it.

Hmmm nothing else to recommend because the rest is all good nothing stand out then the other.

And it's the one with a douchebag ending (despite the good sex and a well-drawn+written loss of virginity+rape+impregnation):
    [Carn] Natsu x Umi = Kiken no Houteishiki | Summer x Beach = Dangerous Equation (Shinzui SUMMER Ver. Vol. 2) [English] [Rage Manga] [Decensored]
    The "only one sex" part was for doujins when the MCs only get to cum once and they finish. I don't need novels right now.

2. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I disagree to your disagreement to my disagreement.
    It's not about skill, because there is no skill in that, only motivation and a whole lot of research material.
    Some of your spoilers... I have an awful feeling that I've read them before, at least two of them. As for your recommendations, the first recommendation was originally a big nope for me, because of the premise of the story. Now that I see this again, and seeing the thumbnails and sex scenes, I will definitely give it a go, while trying to ignore an old man (because damn he is hideous) is fucking a hot ass (idiotic) wife. The second recommendation is pure bullshit and I'll skip that, just because of that ending and lack of sexy positions.

3. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    The most important point of Carn is his drawing style (that can still become boring if you read too much of his works). Do you like it ?

4. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    I originally planned to avoid the first recommendation, but now seeing the thumbnails, I find the art nice, but the story is still shitty. So yes, I like it, and I plan to read it in a later date when I'm at my peak condition. As for the second recommendation, I won't read that, because not even the art can save that bullshit scenario, probably only those who like that fuck'ed up shit might enjoy it. Well both are fuck'ed up, but at least the former has freedom, while the latter is... sigh

As I vaguely recall, it's not my first time reading from this artist, except what I've read were not cheating stories.... probably.

5. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Oops really sorry, i did a missing typo ! It was not a recommendation it was a warning ! Just like i said i would give at the early part of my post.
    I forgot to write : And the next one i gonna write, you should try to dodge it
    or if i was not tired of writting my long ass post i could have wrote
    And next is the one you should try to dodge, it's the one with shitty pregnant ending that i just told you about earlier

Again really sorry ! At least i didn't forget to say it got a shitty ending.

6. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I probably am gonna close this thread, enjoy the ntr I guess

7. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobastonished:

8. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Want some nuffies ? *tries to submerge his error by money*

9. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    So you're not a comrade?

You can bribe me with your "real" recommendations, if you have any.

10. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    [nounanka (Abubu)] NPC Kan MOD | NPC Rape MOD (Skyrim) [English] [Shippoyasha]
    But it's highly probable you already know it.

11. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately so, because it's getting updated or re-uploaded within the week. Since you recommend me this, I have nothing against your tastes, but in my opinion... this is weird. Weird, especially if you look at all those tags, and drawing is too sketchy and inconsistent.

Oh by the way, lore wise, which Daedric Prince would you serve? I would likely serve Molag Bal or Nocturnal, though I'm chaotic neutral.

12. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry i'm not a player of Skyrim. I don't know any Daedric prince.

13. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then so be it good sir.
    I thank you for your motivating words and for not giving up on me when I refused to believe.
    You are a really nice person. Have a nice day.

14. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, and so this marks the end of this conversation. Carry on reading, fellow comrade.
    A samurai long sword wielding power hungry white hair half demonic salty demon king once said, "Where's your motivation?". You need more motivation. Be motivated.

Walter vi Britannia likes this.
  15. All mighty Asian

All mighty Asian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a creepy thing
    The only thing I'm interested in is a harem and a good story

16. Nerota

Nerota New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try read the works of NTRmaster from Literotica. They're the best.
    Or you can read them in his website, this.

17. BB_Tensei

BB_Tensei [Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades]

Reading List:
    Link
    That one's quite realistic, and thus very unfortunate for me. :/ I feel real pain reading it, but at least it's written fine.

18. Chrono Vlad

Chrono Vlad 『Banned From Drinking』

Reading List:
    Link
    Your level is too low.... better get the grinding going kid :blobsmirk:

MrSplashy likes this.