Resolved I'm looking for a manhwa

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by jack360, Jul 22, 2019.

1. jack360

jack360 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It may also be a webtoon, not sure. The stroy goes on like this:

There is heaven and earth, Gods in heaven and humans on earth. The MC is a girl. The story is set in old China/Korea. The father of MC is a taoist and a huge playboy, seducing godesses left and right. The mother is a godess. When he heard about the MC being born, he took her from her mother and dissapeared to earth and raised her there. The mother searched for her daughter everywhere but couldn't find her. Time went by and MC became of marriagable age. The father decided to wed her to the neighbour (MC has a crush on maybe), but the boy didn't agree. The adults decided on the marriage and the boy and MC were wed. The mother finally found out about the affair and became angry. She placed a curse on the father and turned him into a duck/chicken.

The story was about how the MC wins her husband's heart while the couple live with duck father-in-law. Maybe it was also the father looking for forgiveness from the mother.

If anyone knows about this one please share it.

2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't Cry Boreum. I remembered cuz the FMC's father has a crush on the ML's father (and wanna stay close to him). :sweating_profusely: So her scummy father marries her off to ML. :blobrofl::blobrofl:

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    YuuriFuuri likes this.
  3. Wick

Wick Black van owner

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh what degenerate father.:sweating_profusely::blobsweat_2:

otaku31 likes this.
  4. jack360

jack360 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah thats the one
    thanks

userunfriendly and otaku31 like this.
  5. Mangafan21

Mangafan21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    whoah thanks for this! otherwise i'd have forgotten about it and it would have rotten somewhere in the corner of my mind. been years since i read that and only halfway! is it completed on any site? i have a read a ton of manhwas from this period but i sadly don;t remember most

6. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Please use the title tools and change to resolved. :p People are friendly here, and I came to see if I could help. Though obscure manhwa, manhua is not my thing...:rolleyes: