Recommendations I'm Looking for Siblings Rivalry (JP,KR) with no Wuxia/BL elements

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by mokura, Nov 16, 2021.

1. mokura

mokura Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys,

recently i read "Swordmaster's Youngest Son" and i was blown away how good it is.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/swordmasters-youngest-son/

I loved especially how since he is the youngest of the 13 they were all after his head because he has shown so much talent and potential. I adored the world building, characters, the MC, all of it.

Sadly it is not updated anymore and i do not want to jump to the MTL for this one. I believe it will comeback and i want to leisurely enjoy this novel. I think its a gem of gems, i have read it many months ago and STILL am unable to feel the same when im reading other novels.

Is there something with the same feeling? Siblings Rivalry with maybe an reincarnated individual. Probably, but i still want to ask.

I am not into BL or those Wuxia novels with over 3000+ chapters. Doesn't have to be short or anything, just a coherent story.

Cheers
    mokura

2. NoLongerTheSame

NoLongerTheSame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sevens. MC was kicked out of the house after his younger sister beat him in a duel for succession. Later on, he found out what his sister did, so he goes on a journey with his ex-fiance to establish himself and stop his sister. The powers are based on "memory artifacts" and personal skills/talents.

And Iirc, there's some sibling rivalry in Release That Witch and Breakers.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2021
  3. mokura

mokura Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you! I will definitely look forward to these. The only Issue i have with Sevens and Breakers is the "Polygamy" Tag. I will have to give it a try but the Polygamy tag will probably ruin it for me. Since i believe protagonists who look for a polygamic relationship don't really think of women as people.

and "Release that Witch" seems pretty good. If it really has Sibling RIvalry i will enjoy it. Thank you!