Other Request im looking for the novel of..

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by aemulor, May 11, 2022.

Tags:
  1. aemulor

aemulor New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello!! i'm looking for the novel of the manga "Kakekara Hajimaru Sayonara No Koi", (Alternative : A Farewell's Love That Begins With A Bet ; Goodbye's Love Begins With Betting) .

I can't wait for the manga updates anymore and i've been looking for the novel for a while now :')). does anyone possibly know the title of the novel and where i can read it?

synopsis:
    "I bet if it's you, it's possible. Try to go after the Ice Iron Lady!"

Nao Yoshinaga, an office lady known as the "Ice Iron Lady" in her company because of her cool and practical way of doing her job. One day, she overheard her seniors making a bet with Satomura to make Nao fall for him. \

Unbeknownst to them, Nao has had a crush on Satomura for years...!

"...But, isn't this my chance?"

Even if it's a bet, a chance is a chance! A romantic comedy between a woman full of fantasies and an indecisive gentle man!

Bachawi likes this.
  2. Parth37955

Parth37955 [Unavailable, go away] Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know if it's adapted from a novel? Because otherwise it wouldn't have one. Looking at the manga updates page I don't think this has a novel. Googling the raw title which you can just get from the manga update page doesn't reveal any web novel or light novel that might be associated with this title. Most manga don't have light novels.

3. aemulor

aemulor New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm assuming it has a light novel because others have claimed they have read the novel and are giving spoilers ;-;.

4. SammieUy

SammieUy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manga tranlators included a few pictures of some of the novel dialogue for this story in chapter 8.5. There's an afterword that seems like the original author of this is someone named Porun.

Bachawi likes this.