Spoiler I'm scattering some IQ to Male Protagonist (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Nov 15, 2017.

1. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    Just started MTL-ing this and it's cute so far. I'm still in arc 2 but it's really cute. :blobmelt::blobmelt:
    There's this bit about the MC teaching the system about adultery and harems which made me laugh :blobjoy::blobjoy:

SY: Haven't you heard of the phrase only women and toothbrushes cannot be shared? Don't you think both are disgusting?
    Ball: I don't think so, because I don't need a woman or a toothbrush
    SY: Oh...*thinks 'please drag this uninformed system out'*
    Ball: The truth is I can understand but aren't the women in the photo sharing the same man? Since Zhao Yuan (the father) has many mistresses, why can't he accept that the women also have otheris men?
    SY: Because there is a disease called 'Straight-man's cancer' (Used to describe sexist men). Zhao Yuan is a patient with a severe case of this disease. Those who have this disease, their fate will be miserable and are also cursed, they will not be able to find true love
    Ball: That's sad *the ball foolishly believed SY's words*
    SY: By the way in a popular field, in the world there's also this disease called NP(lol :blobjoy: this is harem btw). People who have this disease will also have a miserable fate and will be in reconcile with god
    Ball: *translates reconcile as erase* That's even more terrible!
    SY: Therefore a man must always be specific and not double minded! (lectures the system that it must be stick to 1)

Poor system being bullied by SY :blobjoy:

2. Mystic Wonders

Mystic Wonders Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That scene was so funny!:blobjoy:
    Slightly feel bad for the system, but their interactions are so funny:blobpats:

cheerydandan likes this.
  3. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all the spoilers!
    I'm loving the system. It's as cute as Zerobaby:sneaky:
    Can I have more spoilers, please?
    3rd arc?:aww::aww:

4. Kalione

Kalione Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    P​
    Third arc is an ancient Setting.
    MC is a Eunuch while ML is a emperor who falls in love with the Female Protag of the world. Even though he is supposed to be a good Ruler is lack IQ has to do with his love life. According to what I understood, ML falls in love in first sight with FL in a important event(?). The catch is FL has childhood sweetheart and wasn't interested in the Emperor. However in the plot Emperor forces FL to enter his harem as Empress(?) through an Emperial edict and even though she treats him coldly he doesn't retaliate and like a fool keeps forgiving every thing she does something wrong. He doesn't force their relationship and keeps giving in to her spoiled nature. Her Childhood crush is a prince (I think seventh prince) who possess a good reputation, wasn't interested in the throne and was a filial brother. However, in the back of the Emperor he had a loving relationship with FL and together they schemed to have ML poisoned and killed in the original plotline.
    MC body in this setting its of a Eunuch who grew up with ML. This Eunuch in the original plot was extremely loyal to the ML, that's why seeing the way the FL didn't give face to ML he was angry. Didn't get what exactly he did but, because of offending FL he lost the favor of ML and ended up dying ignored in a poor and cold courtyard.
    MC assumes control of the body the day after FL enters the palace(?) I think he scolds FL for mistreating ML and as a result she wants to punish him. However, because of the fact he has some power over Emperor and because her staff actually have IQ she doesn't dare to make MC's punishment too harsh. So MC gets punishment and i think ML ends up seeing him/knowing about the matter(?) . Because our MC is evil he uses an item provided by the system that causes him to appear really sick and thus FL's beautiful image begin to crack in ML's eyes.
    this is for now

5. ichigofanz

ichigofanz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Kalione Thank you for the spoiler, but it's a bit different with what I understand..

The FL is not forced by ML to enter the court, she even wasn't his real concubine yet. ML doesn't have any other concubine, he does falls in love at the first sight with FL, but he knows FL have a relationship with 7th prince, so he just nursing a broken heart. But 7th prince is plotting against him, he have FL voluntary enter the court. FL is not ML official concubine, but since the low IQ ML love her, he still give her a name (I think favoured concubines gets their own name from the emperor). MC welcomes FL and 'innocently' offended FL (he does this by being courteous).FL wants to have him killed, but she knows that MC is ML eunuch. She shouldn't start her first day at court with killing someone, especially someone close to ML. So she punish MC to stand/knell on the rain in courtyard. ML is on his way to see FL and saw this scene. He feels his heart tugged, watching the 'suffering' MC, he scolds himself thinking that wasn't he love FL, why does he concerned himself with MC, etc. When MC 'fainted' he rushed to catch him and called for the palace physicians. The ever so helpful systems fears that MC will be found out acting, so he use items to really makes MC fainted. The poor system got glared at and scolded by MC later..
    ML started to wonder why he loves the spoiled FL. She's discourteous and simply annoying (and dumb).

6. ichigofanz

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I should finish the 3rd arc spoiler.. I don't know if I left something important or misinterpreted something, so please correct me if anyone noticed any.. ;)

ML hasn't got his IQ, but he started to dislike FL since the rain incident. When MC help ML wears his attire, MC 'innocently' eat his tofu (groping ML LoL), ML feels even more complicated, he ordered MC to rest for a bit, system is worried because ML still hasn't got his IQ and fears ML will chase after FL if MC is not beside him. MC tells system not to worry. One of FL servant tried to make ML visit FL, but instead got banished, she is confused, wasn't ML besotted with FL, why so fast has changed? ML visit MC asking for his health, then ordered MC to move to a better place to live. The FL is fuming, because ML banish her servant and ML never visit her for several days after she entered the court, she wants to immediately find ML to retract his banishment, but her other servant advise her to try and get ML affection back and not act rashly. ML is attracted to MC and wondering why he ever love FL. ML & MC relationship gets better. FL comes to visit ML, when they announced her name, ML check MC response, he feels dumb for giving FL a name and worries that MC thinks that he likes FL. He reject FL, saying that he don't want to see her, MC 'pitifully' asked him to let FL meet him. ML reluctantly agree. FL enters with her servant, MC ask system who is she, system tells him that the servant is placed by 7th prince, she is proficient in poison, MC deduct that she is the one that poison ML, system look at her with pity, she will die miserably by his host. FL is going to give ML snack, ML coldly scolds her for not doing a proper greeting. FL feels angry, then kneeling to greet him properly, ML didn't immediately let her up. FL is always spoiled from small, so her heart is burning, shouldn't ML woship her? Then seeing ML & MC interactions, she hysterically screamed that ML changed because of MC. ML angrily ordered her to shut up, but because she is a spoiled dumb girl, she shouted that ML should keep yearning for her, wasn't he loved her from the first sight? Why like MC, he just an eunuch, his body is not complete. If ML kill MC, she will be with ML. ML coldly says that he indeed like her when he sees her, but he realize now that she is stupid and vicious, even saying MC is just a slave. She is very disgusting. He ordered his guard to remove her from his sight. MC 'pitifully' asked ML not to remove FL from the court. ML don't understand why MC defending her after she humiliated him, but after MC pleading, he agree.

7. ichigofanz

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is feeling bitter because MC keeps being humble and saying that he is lower than ML. ML is feeling morose and preparing to sleep when MC comes bearing 18 wooden card. ML is confused, how come there is 18 card, there's only 1 concubine now, is the other card blank or everything is the same name? He angrily refuse to flip the card, MC act pitiful so ML have no choice but to flip it. The word on the card he flipped is tofu, MC is feeling satisfied because ML IQ increased by 2%, his plan succeed. ML is confused, MC said that since ML has choose, breakfast will be tofu. ML twitched, feeling ominous, he asked what the rest of the card is written. MC tells him that 18 cards all written food ingredients that ML dislikes LoL. MC offered to help ML to sleep, ML feared he would be too worked up to sleep if MC helps him, so he ordered MC to go to sleep.
    MC talked to the palace kitchen about something. System report to MC that someone die of suicide, but actually it's because of poison. MC ordered system to keep vigilant, he suspects the servant will poison FL, system is confused, isn't poison girl sent by 7th prince to help FL? Why kill her? MC suspects that 7th prince don't actually love FL, if he is, he won't sent FL to the court to become ML concubine. System announced another report, 7th prince come to visit. MC thought that the story seems a bit different, 7th prince never comes to visit in original story. 7th talked seemingly amiably with ML, he then show ML a canary in a cage. He says he buys this bird, he says how happy this bird would be if it's flying freely and not confined in a cage. (he use the bird to metamoph FL situation) MC laughed, 7th asked why he's laughing, MC says that since 7th think the bird woud be happy outside of cage, then why don't he released it? 7th displeased that his metamorph missed its mark. He opened the cage, but the bird don't want to comes out at all! MC says that maybe the bird is happier inside.
    MC & system chatted again, MC is suspecting thre 7th, he wondered how 7th knows ML fell in love at first sight with FL, they should be very young then, around 13 y.o. system don't understand what's wrong, MC bullied system again, taunting system how he don't know why. System QAQ his IQ not as high as MC, but he still have high IQ. System says ML 18 when he see FL and she is 14. MC asked how can 7th know ML love FL, further more how can he let FL enter the court at 16 if 7th really live her? System says 7th have a golden finger. MC is dumbfounded, he thinks the IQ gap is too large, how can system con only think of that situation? Then system tentatively asked if 7th is a reborn. MC mysteriously says that he will know later.

I'm taking a break, fingers is tired. :( I write this on mobile.. :cautious:

8. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for writing these out. Haha. I appreciate your effort! These arcs are really long, aren't they? When I wrote out the Arc 2 spoilers, it was about 20+ chapters condensed into two thousand words. Sweat. But the arcs really feel like complete stories, not too fast not too slow!

Kittsune, jyuuxvii and ichigofanz like this.
  9. Ease

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers!:blobxd:
    I'll wait for more:sushi_peak::sushi_hide:

cheerydandan likes this.
  10. ichigofanz

Reading List:
    Link
    System reports to MC that poison girl going to poison FL, MC thought, 7th going to sway public opinion by killing FL. Even though FL has fall out of favor, she still at house arrest at the court.
    FL is distraught, she is hungry, because the court knew that she has fall out of favor, they bullied her by putting something in FL food, how can she eat? She used to be spoiled, how can she live like this, so miserable, she can't even go out. If she try, the guard will drag her back. She feels disgraced. Poison girl 'try to cheer her up' by giving her cheese(?) bribed from kitchen. FL angrily asked her if she can bribe the kitchen, why don't she do that from the start? Poison girl act pitifully say that she try her hardest and can only get the cheese(?). FL going to eat it, but stopped by MC. MC said the cheese(?) is poisoned. Because FL is a stupid girl, she accused MC of deliberately poisoning her. MC is like, girl, use ur head. MC accuse poison girl, FL don't believe him, fortunately the high IQ MC bought reinforcement, a doctor confirmed the poison, a kitchen staff confirmed that poison girl is the one who get the cheese(?) from him, but he swears that the cheese(?) is fine before. FL scolds poison girl, then she attack FL with poisoned needle, MC catch poison girl and kill her. FL still disbelieving, MC taunt her saying can't she understand that 7th is the one who want to kill her? Both her servant is given by 7th, they only with FL for 3 years, but longer with 7th, guess which one the servant more loyal to? FL is in denial, 7th love her so much, how can he do this, etc.
    MC left, reports everything to ML. ML asked why MC killed poison girl, MC said that the poison girl is a threat to ML, ML is happy because MC is actually doing this for him. MC suddenly realized that ML is eating his own vinegar (jealous) LoL. ML tell MC to rest. MC wondering if ML jealousy will drive him to confine MC.
    MC acting oblivious while ML burning with passion and lust but trying to keep a stoic facade.. MC 'innocently' touch ML & he is feverish (with passion LoL). MC 'worriedly' asking if ML is ok, should he call doctor, etc. *tsk tsk* such a bully. ML ask if MC have a favorite person, MC is all why do you ask that, you know I'm an eunuch, ML is like, ok, ok, I undrestand. ML mind is completely filled with MC now.
    ML & 7th meet up to play chess & chatting (obviously what they saying have double meaning, so it's like exchanging blows, but with words not fist. I don't really understand it...). MC is wondering why 7th is trying to usurp ML, he got a report from system that 7th people is planning something. System is feeling anxious, flying around saying ML is low IQ, they should help him. MC is not worried, then ask, who do you say low IQ? System scared, me, I'm talking about myself QAQ LoL. MC ask if system has recorded everything. Then bullying him to write everything he recorded. After bullying system, MC is feeling satisfied & happily go to ML and give everything system has written to him (poor system LoL). ML read everything with such concentration that he only realized that the night has fallen & MC lit the light, keep the tea warm & standing beside ML all this time. He aked MC to sit down beside him and thank him for the precious information, but didn't ask how MC got it.
    MC asked to go to 7th first before ML do anything. ML is eating vinegar & MC reflecting that maybe he tease ML too much, he decided that ML love him so much. MC is happy, but keep acting conflicted, he say he definitely won't betray ML, but asked to let him handle it first. ML reluctantly agree, even though he is very worried. Another snippet of MC making system QAQ.
    MC deduct that ML actually don't want to punish 7th, so MC is going to make 7th stop. Then at the 7th, MC tell 7th that he is a reborn, saying a lot of things related to ML, FL, 7th & his servants. 7th finally admitted that he is a reborn, in last life he love FL so much, but FL meet ML first and she love ML more, when FL go to the court, she stop communicating with 7th. In the end 7th is banished & the only one following him is his loval servant that always love him. So in this life he plotted against ML & FL, also keep his servant close, because she is his love now. MC assured 7th that in this life FL wouldn't be able to deceive ML, because he have him now. 7th is shocked, it turns out they are in such a relationship! So now 7th concede defeat.
    MC go back & learned that ML is in his his study for 2 hours already. MC fo to report to ML, ML thanking him and tell him to rest. (I'm not too clear what happened here) MC fainted. When he woke up system anxiously flying around, happy that MC finally awake. MC wrist & ankle is chained to a dragon craved bed. He tell system he wants to exchange props to make a person can't get *whisper* hard for a few days, but won't affect his health. Another snippet of MC bullying system. System is all QAQ such a terrible host!!
    MC go to sleep. When he woke up, he drowsily call ML, ML say he always like MC. MC 'shocked' how could ML like a lowly man such as him, etc. ML say don't regard himself too low, ML always yearns for him, yadda yadda. MC insist he isn't worthy. ML gloomily say even if he's willing to give everything to MC, MC won't receive it? The angst is going on for a while *tsk tsk* such a naughty MC. Finally ML said, if MC really don't want his love, he will release MC, no matter how hard it is for him. MC ask if he is serious? Then he ask ML to release his wrist & ankle, another angst, then they kiss and do the deed.
    The next day MC can't get up because of an unspeakable pain LoL. He ask system for the props, he definitely will make ML take the props (but ultimately don't until the end, coz he is a putty in front of ML). ML comes and they chat for a bit. ML calls MC with his own nick name, MC is mentally suffering, he asked system to give him better name in the next arc. ML assures MC that he is momentarily confused when welcoming FL to court, MC say he understood, then he say he want to talk to FL.
    FL is really miserable now, ML don't want to see her, she is under house arrest. MC give two options to FL, she can stay in court, alone, or ML will release her, but she have to change identity. MC warned that she will lost everything if she leaves. FL stubbornly choose to leave, she thinks 7th won't abandon her, he loves her. If she can leave the court, she can get everything she lost, back again. So MC arranged to let FL out.
    On to MC & ML blissful days, MC keep bullying ML by asking him to choose ingredients in wooden card until his IQ is 98%, then for this last time, MC prepare only 4 card. ML is always reluctant to choose, but since MC want him to choose, he don't have any choice. This time, why only 4? When he choose one, MC read the card and smile. ML ask what is written, then MC say he wants to sleep with ML, of course ML is delighted, MC is rarely so active like this. Fade to black..
    The end

11. Ease

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay! Thanks for the effort.:blob_pompom:
    Now that's done.... /lick lips. Let's proceed to the next arc, why don't we?:sushi_yes:

12. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    next arc is xianxia with MC as a fox demon lord and ML as his human apprentice.
    and don't forget that i mentioned 7 days and 7 nights of pleasurable torture, hehe...:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

13. ichigofanz

Reading List:
    Link
    LoL I'm in the middle of mtl 4th arc, but its a xianxia world!! *gasp* I'm weak at xianxia, though I like reading the translations.. So, how about it? *poke* @insteadofdeath XD

GhOStGiRL, Ease and JuuHachi like this.
  14. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    and that is why we're waiting for news from our lovely sacrificeS.

come back soon, dears❤

readerz, UpInTheAir and ichigofanz like this.
  15. Kalione

Kalione Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the (?) was because I wasn't sure and was hoping for someone to correct me. Thanks

16. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure if no one does it in the next few days I'll give spoilers for arc 4 a shot. But lots of cultivation terms involved + my next week is going to be busy, so if someone else wants to do it go ahead.

EDIT: I started writing them up. 1,000+ words so far may my soul RIP

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  17. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *send support in spirit*

readerz, wildthorn and insteadofdeath like this.
  18. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if it helps, the xianxia world is one of the longest one, after that comes apocalypse (which is middle-ish to long) and then comes one in which MC at first entered an imaginary/fake world and had to try without any information to help the ML (although he wasn't sure that this person really was ML or not), after succeeding, he finally entered the real world, ML is a hacker that got betrayed, thus revenge plot (that one is middle-ish imo). then comes a very short one (the shortest one so far): mermaid!ML and earth prince MC!! MC finally got soft-hearted and went into a fairytale story like the system wants (system looooves fairytale/children stories, lol). :3

Edit: now i'm at a inter-planetary/futuristic world ^^

19. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    ... The reason MC wants to go to xianxia world next is because he thinks during dual cultivation the sex won't be so hard on him.

In this next world there are three types of cultivation, human cultivators, demon cultivation, and diabolic cultivations. (I think? 道修、妖修、魔修) Before the story starts these three groups lived in peace without disturbing each other.

The original story starts when the male lead (Ling Tian?) loses his memory for the first time. He's super talented etc. But is betrayed and not only loses all his cultivatoin but has his dantian destroyed.

He was saved by a demon lord. When he wakes up he doesn't remember anything. He lives peacefully for ten years. However there's a big meeting and the ML is recognized by his former martial brother (who betrayed him) Mo Han. The ML is again seriously injured and loses his memory again.

He remembered his identity but forgot those ten years and who first caused his memory loss, Mo Han plots, yadda yadda ML (and the demon lord) dies. Story ends.

MC is really relieved bc while the ML still seriously lacks an IQ there's no female lead.

The main task: Dual cultivate with the ML 1000 times, each time the IQ will raise by 0.1%.

Neither the MC nor the system seems to know the fox demon lord's name....

Anyway it's the time when the ML first loses his memory.

His demon cave is super luxurious lol, lots of hanging glass ornmanets, spirit balls (?) of light, stylish. In the room where ML is lying with a handsome but gaunt face MC whispers "My dear, I came to you."

Ling Tian is in a coma, but seems to understand these words, his brows move, MC brushes his eyebrows with his fingertips and slowly pushes his spiritual power into ML's body.

When ML finally opens his eyes he sees MC's face. His heart has a strong familiar feeling, like he's seen this person before. But... when? When he tries to find the answer to this question it's like touching a pale fog, he can't find anything useful.

MC asks him if he's in discomfort, ML shakes his head, bc this person is with him he feels very relieved.

While MC is explaining that ML's injuries, he takes away his hand, who knows that ML suddenly seizes it. ML is scared by his own action, he would even grab a stranger's hand!

Even though he lost his memory Ling Tian knows that such a move is inconsistent with his personality, but when he sees that jade hand he doesn't want to let it go.

lol MC is determined to be the kindest and most beautiful existence in ML's mind. Yoou're not gonna have to work very hard MC he's already comparing your face to spring.

I forgot to say before but the original demon lord saved ML by putting his yao dan into Ling Tian. When ML thinks of how important the yao dan is to demon cultivators he thanks MC with a flushed face. ML reveals his amnesia to MC, MC pretends to be surprised and invites him to stay.

When ML asks MC's name, MC tells him, "Su Yu."

(Su Yu being his actual name. In all the previous arcs, even when he was playing other roles, the text would refer to MC as "Su Yu".)

Ling Tian asks if he can call MC "Ah Yu."

MC: "Naturally it's ok."

He leaves. System asks MC why he doesn't take ML as his disciple. MC doe shis usual mysterious smile thing.

After a few days of listening to people whisper about ML, how he brought back a mortal, how if it weren't for MC's command the mortal would be driven out, etc. ML feels remorseful and goes to find MC.

MC knows ML is coming so he goes to the bath, so when ML comes he sees MC's long hair and a bare back coated with water beads. HAHA ML immediately feels his body heat up.

MC acts like he juuuust noticed ML, as he gets out of the water ML can't tear his gaze away. MC even looks at ML and is all, "Ling Tian looks a bit wrong, is your body uncomfortable?" YOU KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM SU YU hahaha

ML asks if his presence is causing a trouble for MC. MC says yes but reassures ML no one will trouble him. Ling Tian is still conflicted, he doesn't want to trouble Su Yu but also doesn't want to leave.

MC then suggests ML be his disciple, he's never had one before, this will give ML a reason to stay. ML accepts with bright eyes.

MC wants to hold a ceremony. ML is thinking that as long as he is the only disciple of Su Yu, isn't he a unique existence? The only bad thing is since now he's a disciple he can't call Su Yu "Ah Yu", but has to call him "master". XD

MC says how the place they're at is the Jade Terrace, he comes here to bath and meditate. ML immediately thinks of his master coming out of the bath covered with drops of water and goes red faced. MC thinks how this lifetime his lover is too innocent, a little teasing and he'll be confused and red-faced.

MC asks him whats wrong, ML: "No... nothing... I just... suddenly felt a little hot."

How can... how can he have such thoughts of his master, it's simply outrageous! Although he cautious his heart Ling Tian's mind flashes to ambiguous pictures, which for him is a sweet torment.

Poor ML doesn't know he's the enemy of all the demons by being MC's disciple lol

Meanwhile MC guides ML in circulating spiritual power through his meridians, they gradually heal and become better than before even, but it hurts a lot. When he's done he's soaked in sweat. MC pulls ML's head on his shoulder and for ML the pain and fatigue suddenly don't exist, he swallows uncontrollably, his heart speeds up, he thinks of kissing that attractive skin, it must taste very...

MC says ML should bath in the pool. ML agrees. Then MC joins in and ML is all !?

At the ceremony the demons fall over each other to congratulate MC, MC: "You sit quietly and talk less." The other demons are like since you dislke us so much why did you invite us!?

The ceremony is gate crashed by a tiger demon who says ML isn't worthy etc. MC is pissed. There's back and forth, MC verbally face slaps the guy, they end up dueling, tl;dr no one dares to think negative thoughts about MC taking on a mortal disciple.

esp since MC is all, "In the future if someone dares to insult my apprentice, their fate will be worse than his (the tiger demon's), understand?"

MC and ML have a UST-filled conversation in the bath. Su Yu asks Ling Tian if he has someone waiting for him, Ling Tian denies it. Ling Tian: "Although this disciple doesn't remember past events, but if there was someone, this disciple would not forget them."

Su Yu smiles meaningfully: "If that day comes, I hope you can keep that promise."

Later system asks if MC means to make ML lose his memory a second time like in the original plot.

MC: Can not?
    System: Is not impossible, but with your strength, it is entirely possible to avoid (ML losing his memory again).
    MC: Amnesia might be bloody, but don't you think it would be fun? Especially if Ling Tian for everything but remembers me alone.

System asks how MC intends to make sure ML has amnesia but remembres the MC. MC says of course through the system props. MC bullies the system into selling him a memory modifier for one tenth of the price. From 1000 to 100 points.

The system that was forced to sell a prop for a tenth of the price is almost speecheless, it had never seen such a brazen host!

MC asks who took away the dead tiger demon. System is puzzled. MC then asks system to spy on Mo Han. (Guy who betrayed ML if you forgot.)

The news of ML being taken as disciple spreads through the cultivation world. It eventually reaches the ears of Mo Han (through demon cultivators A, B, and C lol) at a border town between the demon and human/mortal/whatever cultivator communities. Mo Han also finds out about Ling Tian's amnesia.

Mo Han of course wants to ruin Ling Tian a second time, this time, he will never have the chance to stand up again!

MC knows of Mo Han's movements thru system. MC says that he thinks "Mo Han should not let me down," chuckling. The system by this time has a good understanding of his host's bad taste lol.

MC goes to ML and makes a serious excuse for his next move: "Master will help you sort out the spiritual power of your body again."

"Thank you, master." The pure Ling Tian doesn't notice his master's sinister heart.

MC holds ML's wrist and sends spiritual power slowly through his body, at first it only feels warm and soft, very comfortable. ... But suddenly ML feels a little spiritual power moving toward an unspeakable place, immediately his body reacts and his heart rate increases.

Ling Tian's body tightens, he secretly glances at Su Yu, but his master seems unaware of anything strange. ML tries to calm down but the feeling not only doesn't ease, but intensifies.

MC finally stands up. (ML should also stand up but can't bc he'll be exposes lol, can only keep sitting cross-legged.) MC tells him the immortal estate's affairs will be handed to ML. After MC leaves ML angsts about his feelings for MC. With his current identity, strength, he simply doesn't deserve master, so he must... must become stronger and stronger to be able to stand next to Master side by side!

A few days later, the demon lord's estate ushers in a strange guest.

This person claims to be a disciple of Qi Tianmen (ML's former sect), called Mo Han, he is coming to find his senior brother, and this senior brother's name is Ling Tian.

ML receives Mo Han. Mo Han thinks that ML is a waste because he can't feel his cultivation.

Mo Han acts all surprised to see ML. ("Senior brother, don't you recognize me? It's Mo Han ah, your junior brother ah!" etc. etc.) ML doesn't buy his act. Mo Han tries to convince ML to return with him. ML refuses, says no matter what, he is now MC's disciple.

btw while this is happening MC is spying on them via system.

Mo Han acts all righteous and tries to take ML back by force. The first time he tries, he fails, he thinks its bc he didn't use enough force. When he gathers spiritual power for a second time he is suddenly strangled by spiritual force.

Mo Han is horrified to realize he didn't detect Ling Tian's cultivation not because it was lost, but becaues it is higher than his!

The situation escalates. Mo Han ends up letting slip about ML's lost cultivatoin. ML realizes Mo Han destroyed his cultivation. He tortures Mo Han. Mo Han wails, it feels as if his flesh is being penetrated, like his bones are torn etc.

ML is just about to kill Mo Han when Su Yu walks in. ML is shocked. He wants MC to only see im being simple and magnanimous, rather than the cruel and ruthless actions of now.

MC asks ML what he's doing. ML can't answer. Mo Han seizes the chance to say that he was looking for ML, that he's his senior brother but who knew he would try to kill him!

MC just ignores Mo Han and keeps asking ML what he's doing.

"For me, you are the closest and most trustworthy person, otherwise I would not give my yao dan to you. "Isn't master someone who you trust completely? Or are you wary of me?"

ML: "Not so! I'm just... I'm just afraid master will drive me away. After all, I'm just a mortal. I do not even know who I am, master is the demon lord high above, if I'm not good enough... what would master do?"

MC slowly laughs and touches ML's face: "Of course not, no matter what you are, good or bad, I will not not want you, so don't be afraid."

(Su Yu doesn't know, in the near future, when he is pulled into endless loving, he will want to swallow this sentence back.)

ML holds MC's hands: "Really? No matter what I am, master will not hold anything against me, will not not want me?"

"Of course."

While they're being affectionate, Mo Han is still on the ground, unable to move, angry enough to vomit blood, to those to over there showing off their love, do you still remember my existence!?

MC when facing Mo Han turns from a spring storm to a thousand feet of ice. He asks what Mo Han had to do with his disciple's loss of cultivation. Mo Han is bitterly asking himself why he came here to find abuse lol

Mo Han tries to say he doesn't know how his senior brother would lose his memory and his cultivation, they have nothing to do with me etc.

MC is about to attack, but Ling Tian catches his wrist. "I don't want master to dirty his hands for me, after all, this is a personal matter between this disciple and this man."

MC: "What are you talking nonsense? As your master, I naturally should not protect you.

"Moreover, master doesn't intend to take the life of this person, but to let him taste lost cultivation, destroyed dantian."

Mo Han of course freaks out, pleads, but MC destroys his cultivation, tears all his tendons, and finally, destroys his dantian.

Of course after all this is done MC doesn't forget to send spiritual power to Mo Han, save him from dying too fast. Mo Han is then thrown out of the demon lord's estate.

MC pretends he went to find ML to ask him if he wants to retrieve his memories, go back to the mortal/human cultivator community, this lord will not stop you etc.

ML interrupts he won't go back. In fact MC wanted to take Mo Han's arrival as an opportunity to start the "I forgot the world, but alone remember you" drama, bu tsince ML doesn't want to go back at all, he has to temporarily dispel the idea.

Meanwhile there's an incident in which two demon childrenfought and one ended up killing the other. In the original story as with the tiger demon these details were vague. After this incident two new demon children came to serve in the estate. MC has system keep an eye on them.

System suddenly yells for his host, MC sees in the magic water mirror the two demon children smearing something on ML. MC is mad, who else has qualifications to touch his wife?

MC appears and threatens them. They confess that a powerful demon cultivator appeared and told them to smear this thing on ML daily, for a month." they were bribed and threatened, and also don't know who it was.

They give MC a jade bottle, he doesn't want to forgive them but lets them run off, he wants to verify things first.

System identifies it as... I have no idea, 摄魂散, Shè hún sàn. Soul scattering powder?

System tells about how there's this technique that can directly control a person's mind. But first the person's cultivation must be damaged (I think?).

Apparently this came up in the original story before, but system didn't realize it. What the demon children did, in the original story, it was the tiger demon. MC can't guess the real purpose, but MC says, in the original plot, Ling Tian's amnesia didn't happen twice, but only once.

When ML wakes up the next day, he's being served by different demons. They tell ML that the demon lord commanded them to not get too close to Ling Tian. MC finds ML and tells him that for two months the he is going to go into closed door training.

Ten chapters left in this arc. Can't continue until after I come back from work tomorrow. Sweat. This arc is long. As usual this is MTL so if anyone has any corrections, feel free! Especially since I probably got some terms wrong.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  20. Ease

Reading List:
    Link
    :LOL::ROFLMAO::blobjoy:This is hilarious!

'MC wants to go to xianxia world next because he thinks during dual cultivation the sex won't be so hard on him.'

But then he gets 7 days 7 night smex!
    Me. Dead:sushi_dead: