Spoiler I'm Stanning the Prince [Manhwa]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shoshorang, Mar 14, 2020.

1. MyPrinceOppa

MyPrinceOppa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    guys, I feel like the author will be on hiatus every time the conflict plot changes in season 2.

like when in the part of the storyline between Angela's departure from Ludect with Rayburn's storyline hunting with CP
    took a 3 week hiatus,,
    Then in the storyline part about how angela rayburn met,, it took a hiatus for 2 weeks before entering the story inside the vess palace..

well,, so I think the next part of the story is the welcoming party part..
    (where we will see the storyline of angela who wears the same clothes as the one depicted on cover s2:blobmelt::blobmelt:)

Well, that doesn't mean I completely doubt the pain in the author's hands, I'm a little sorry..:blobwoah:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2021
  2. Marinessa

Marinessa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also would love to see Angela in that dress. :blobnosebleed:
    I just hope she gets well soon enough and is in a good space overall to continue the ISTP journey. :blobmelt:

Meomeo0411, Lemew and sugarwhale like this.
  3. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys. I've been playing with Papago translator and I put Hanell to translate (for giggles mainly, Rudext, Talan, Vesstia in Korean sounds cool) into Korean you know to hear the pronunciation. Then I discovered 하늘 (Haneul) is actually a Korean word meaning sky, heaven, ether, providence. MAYA. RAY PSPSPPS CAN YOU FACT CHECK THIS PLEASE?
    And also I thought I posted about the pros and cons of Hanell being the northern regions 8 years ago. Aigoo gotta write again.
    Disclaimer: yall you know at this point I just love making theories about the geopolitics and also how I'm OBSESSED WITH HANELL. Take it with a grain of salt as anything can happen honestly.
    PROS:
    • It would explain why Rudext just doesnt mention the country at all. They defeated it lmao. What they gonna do, rage war again ?
    • That's why they dont attack Vess, since Vess is Rudext's ally. It's as same as attacking Rudext, and start a war again.
    • Would explain why they've been so quiet. I mean, they're most probably still recovering from the aftermath of the war. Moving to another land or a refuge, mourning their losses, dealing with their refuges, rescuing their citizens etc etc. You know the usual, just imagine any war torn country that has been crushed and exploited.
    • A good NEW AND TASTY plot path if confirmed. I mean c'mon a country that is still standing even though it got torn apart in a war 8 years ago? How is that not metal and shonen. New ENVIRONMENT, NEW CHARACTERS, NEW ANGELA WALLPAPERS. ZOO SUN NIM CAN GO NUTS WITH IT.
    CONS:
    • Can be easily butchered if rushed. Or can be full of plotholes if not done, well, right. (So far, so good tho so hopefully I'm just overthinking)
    • A lot of work for Zoo Sun nim :cry: I mean they the writer AND the author. One soldier army.
    • The "mystery" vibes around it have been up for so long that it just killed the feeling ? (Pleaze take it with a needle in a haystack)
    •If they allied with Talan and not shown to see providing adequate ally support like you know spying, scheming, and you know just support things and just seen to be a boring or weak country. It would be disappointing ngl but eh I would accept it.
    Honestly I'm struggling to find cons, the pros outweigh the cons.
    Feel to free to add your theories and points too uwu

4. Marinessa

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys the translated ch 62 is out:aww:
    Rayburn supremacy!! :blobhero: And peak comedy:blobokhand:

5. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also
    Bro the way Ferd threatened with a smile "As for the scholar, it's best to not dig any deeper. For the sake of the alliance" Tell em my boy. Now to see if Vess also officially joins in with squad. Bribing her and giving her a medal for her contributions is not enough in the squad requirements

6. Marinessa

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys the translated chapter 63 is out:aww:
    It was so bittersweet.

7. gyuterenbu_

gyuterenbu_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 62~
    Honestly can I just say, the king and queen of Vestia are so wholesome. Like they genuinely just want what’s best for their country and their children. The way they were like ‘thank you for looking after Garnet so well’ just hit me like. gah. the way the queen pat him on the shoulder in reassurance and he just rested his head on her hand,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :blobmelt: they radiate comforting parent vibes and i love that. they can all show humility and hdhshshhshshshshshshshsh.
    also that ‘…’ from ferd after they were like ‘thank you for treating her so well like in that second document’ is that guilt i smell??????? am i seeing things through vivid shipper lens????? pspspspssp im way too invested in garnet and ferd :blobpopcorn_cool: anyways rayburn with his hair up looking all badass and then the doll is lovely

Tt123, Lemew and sugarwhale like this.
  8. MyPrinceOppa

Reading List:
    Link
    i hope the english version comes out fast,, i wonder why it was so slow before, even though this manhwa is one of the recommended ones..
    :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_two:

I really hope the English version will follow soon, I've read the raws but still my mother language isn't Korean, so it's going to be really hard to come up with a new theory and imagination even though I've been told spoilers and seen the plot first before understanding the conversation.
    :blobwoah::blobwoah:

9. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sick of that abusive uncle. They need too kill him

Meomeo0411 and Lemew like this.
  10. Marinessa

Reading List:
    Link
    From the 5th of December, official English updates will be weekly. :blobparty: Thank God.

I get the feeling that he might get executed, When the truth is out in the open.

Chanri, Lemew, Creolenerd and 2 others like this.
  11. MLEjo32

MLEjo32 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since it’s a comedy….. I totally see crusty uncle about to be executed and our girl Angela or even Ferd coming through last minute to save his loser self and lock him up or make him shovel poo :blobpopcorn_cool: . Since he’s Ferd’s war horse and only fam on his mom’s side and since Ferd & Ang are so precious:aww: with angel hearts, Cruncle could stay general or Hoya could just beat his ass and cut off a limb and use his evil tactics to her advantage :hmm:. Hoya bae could definitely order him around later as well. :blobpitch::blobpopcorn_cool::blobowoevil_horns:

k, now waiting for more mushy moments with Zaddy Ray & Angela bae :bloblove:

Meomeo0411 and sugarwhale like this.
  12. MyPrinceOppa

Reading List:
    Link
    hi there..
    this is probably about general death in the near future..
    just passing by.. okay.. haha..
    Rayburn chose to join the extermination -->
    Fatigue -->
    Rest in Angela's room -->

Angela intends to welcome the prince but there is none -->
    Mano told him that he might be in Angela's room -->
    Angela to the room -->
    The general followed (seems to kill Angela) -->

(twisted plot: if mano doesn't stop the generals
    general to angela's room --> Rayburn is also available --> slashed the general's neck..(^^♪
    (happy ending..blobmelt_thumbs)
    Combo 3X Rayburn and Angela moments in 24 hours!!!
    Mano was injured from the bombing of the ship, angela went alone and met the prince and ~~
    2. Mano stopped the generals from following Angela, thanks to him that night Rayburn finally calmed down while enjoying his company with Angela~~
    3. Mano was injured by the generals, Rayburn replaced him to accompany him on a trip with Angela~~
    I feel very guilty and grateful,,
    Mano..:blobcatblush::blob_teary:

Last edited: Nov 23, 2021
  13. Hulya

Hulya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder why, does that mean that perharps the series is ending soon ?

Do you have some headcanons about the talanian prince like his role in the story.
    He might be the actual 2nd male lead.
    At first glance id say he looks like the playful kind maybe the complete opposite of Rayburn.

Meomeo0411 and sugarwhale like this.
  14. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We're not sure. And season 2 might end in 20 or 30 chapters or so. Since season 1 had 45 chapters. Season 2 might also be 45 chapters more or less.
    We just had 3 pages of Talan only so still in the dark.
    Lol if the Snake Man who hates Rayburn is actually Talan's prince, then comedy checked. He seems spunky and would kill you in a heart beat

Meomeo0411, shuuenka and sugarwhale like this.
  15. Hulya

Hulya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I assumed he was a prince because i saw in a translation that someone called him "your highness" if i remember correctly.
    Ooo i didn't know he hated him i mean they are ennemies because of the situation between their countries but i didn't think it could be personal, interesting.
    I agree he does look lethal and he is giving me sociable smooth talker vibes.

16. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yall announcement. Author Nim has to delay chapter 66 again, they got vaccinated recently and is experiencing the effects. ;-; Get well soon.
    So Chap 66 has been delayed to December the 1st

refanol, MLEjo32, Bnx and 6 others like this.
  17. gayleen

gayleen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    let’s make a bet she postponed next week too
    jk jk but what if

18. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Meh normal. Take all the time you need Zoosun nim. We'll wait

19. Martha.

Martha. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder why he was in vesstia. Is he gonna crash the party ? Or was he there to meet with the general ? If that's the case what would he possibly win from teaming up with talan ?

Im kinda worried about Bourbon's family i wonder if he will really go against them. :blobsmile:

20. Arye

Arye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine he was actually there to assassinate him lmfao.

Meomeo0411, Martha. and Lemew like this.