Spoiler I'm Stanning the Prince [Manhwa]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shoshorang, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Breq

Breq New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As a Princess Hoya stan, I feel like I'm in the minority that is actually reading it for the plot :D
    (well yeah, and of course for the romance too, who am I kidding? can't wait for those 2 idiots to kiss)

Trash_talk, Lemew, Meomeo0411 and 4 others like this.
  2. Karlariegrow

Karlariegrow Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. cris_elle

cris_elle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've seen people say that the romance is the saving grace of the story because the plot is a little silly... And like, it is silly, but I think the characters are so well done that it doesn't feel outrageously so? And it's not actually too terrible of a plot, objectively speaking; at its core, it's really about
    • a girl who wrote about someone who helped her through a traumatic experience and then someone shared this very private thing with the world
    • a broken family that is trying to right what they've been wronged but facing societal backlash
    • the two parties meet because they need each other in some way
    Like??? I find that pretty realistic, all things considered!

4. Queenofmirth

Queenofmirth More than a Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What drew my attention to this story before I started reading it was the fact that it was so contemporary.
    • A simple girl that writes fanfiction about a super-famous yet completely real person? That is realistic. It's K-pop idol's culture happening.
    • The simple girl meets the famous person she had a crush on? It is a basic romance plot.
    • All that happening in a fantasy world? Mixing global contemporaneity and medieval Europe? Unexplored.*
    *The only other person I saw doing something like that is Tessa Dare(writer from the USA).

It's fantasy romance + comedy. If the plot wasn't silly, something would be wrong.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2021
  5. cris_elle

cris_elle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Right! It's like poking fun at all of that. I guess I meant that it could be sillier, all things considered. The circumstances are out there, but I find the characters' motives and reactions to be pretty fair for how silly it is (I think it helps that they also think some of their situations are silly).

It's a good silly, I want to say. It doesn't take itself too seriously.

Meomeo0411, StaySomnie, Lemew and 2 others like this.
  6. Ruzova

Ruzova Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It may seem silly at first but it shows how superficial the people of Ludecht are. They vilified Rayburn and stigmatized the whole Espelindo family because of baseless rumors and now they are being swayed by a fanfiction and suddenly he is a hero not a monster and they are ready to turn against the Schwandells. (The same happened when the fake 2nd book was published like ????). They never bother to think for themselves or verify their information. It's very realistic. :')

Trash_talk, Meomeo0411, Lemew and 2 others like this.
  7. MyPrinceOppa

MyPrinceOppa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since it's long, I'll shorten it..
    Basically I'm a lover of Japanese manga, but because the average Japanese manga that I look forward to mostly only updates once a month or more...
    finally I tried to open a manhwa, and the first mahwa I opened was ISTP,
    I was immediately amazed at the first time with the art images, the lines were not too sharp, the colors were not too bright, but looked detailed and realistic. Political genres, romance, and even comedy that are not made up
    after that I opened several others that were similar such as stepmother merchant, WMMAP, secret lady, .. and others

but, still.. even when the manhwa I follow goes on hiatus, I can still read the spoilers of the novel, even though there are some changes, I can still quite guess the continuation and the ending is not too different

but not with ISTP, even if there is a novel, it will not be able to describe all the details of the picture and the story..
    The art, pictures, and storyline can't be compared to any manhwa

this is a great work i've been waiting for a long time, i've been looking for a comic like this for a long time, with conflicts that are actually heavy but taken lightly,
    In just one panel, there are many events depicted

So, I have high hopes for ISTP, as many have said before,
    How much time will it take, one week, one month, one year or more,
    with the same author, the characteristics of the same image
    I hope the work and story won't die until the ending that many people have been waiting for

I've learned a lot from this story, especially from Angela. One of them is,
    "No matter what his appearance, identity, actions, don't just judge people from the outside without knowing the intentions behind what they are doing"
    Always healthy Zoosun_nim♡♡

8. Thoughtful-Dreamer

Thoughtful-Dreamer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The romantic plot is silly indeed (a fan girl who is devoted to the dark and complex hero who is a softie is kinda cliché but hey we like it:blobcheeky:)
    But the characters are more complex in reality:
    - Angela: A sunshine girl who is devoted to her tasks and is a caring person but at the same time doesn't seem to have anything beside her crush (like once her work as a stan person is done she won't have anything left to do) Also, does she have anything beside Rayburn? She was a slave, he was a nice and conforting person and she likes him... But, at some moment, Angela will have to ask herself who she is? Does she exist only for and through Rayburn? (I don't think so but I would like to see this point in the story...)
    - Rayburn: The dark and mysterious man who appears as cold but is in reality caring... Angela stan him but will he ever stan himslef? (like boy you have self issues:blobconfounded:)
    - Ferderick: The crown prince who seems to have it all but in reality is being abused... He also seems to have a cunning side that is quite interesting...
    - Hoya: The sister who is being underestimated but is the really mastermind (I can't wait to see her accede to the throne and see all the nasty nobles being mad about it:blob_coffee:)
    - Garnet: The haughty princess who wants to bring glory to her country (Even if her condescending attitude can get on my nerves it is nice to see that she has more depth than being a "threat" to the love stroy between the leads!)
    - Chancellor: The real villain of the story who is a quite nice enemy and is an actual threat to all the characters beside the leads
    - Mano: He is a real nice and caring one. His loyalty is being tempted but he remains an strong ally. Also, it is nice that is not into Angela (But I want him to have a love interest or someone who cares for him besides Angela and Rayburn... Bourbon?...)
    - Bourbon: The devoted knight (too much though). It seems that she is the only female knight but she has noting to envy to the others! It appears that she is in a predicament as she questions her actions and seems like she will go on her own... Moreover, she has a caring side that is really sweet! Also, she seem to have a another side of her that we haven't see (her backstory, her past and her family).
    I think the characters have more depth than just characters in a romance novel. Plus, they are really likeable:justabotheart:

Honestly, I am more into the political side of the story than the love one. It is more complex and is really captivating:blobReach:

kitsoul, Martha., eirenne and 7 others like this.
  9. Marinessa

Marinessa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys ch 66 is out:aww: It will be a long wait for all of us after this:blobsob:. Author-nim, we will eagerly await the further adventures of our favorite fan-fic writer blobmelt_thumbs

10. Queenofmirth

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that I read chap 66...

We all agree that Rayburn found jewelry to present Angela, right? :aww:
    We all assume he thinks that blue is a color that suits her, right?:aww:
    right? right? right? riiiiiight?:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

So I would like to highlight the lines of the seller who is talking to Frederick about a jewel
    "Normally, jewels would radiate a reddish glow when reflecting the sun's rays during sunset, but this one instead gives off a uniquely bluish hue..."

That one! That is what Rayburn will give to Angela. :blobparty:

11. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    When is mc going to hit the emperor? She’s hit every other member of royal family

12. Zzdarkrosezz

Zzdarkrosezz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys! Just a quick side note because I know how people feel about discussing in spoilers but on Ao3 someone posted a fanfic of this webtoon and it’s super cute. It’s called “By Chance” and it’s by MrsAuthor (The Queen of Mirth). Just in case anyone needs a quick read between episodes lol.

13. Queenofmirth

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for recommending it! I'm so glad because I'm MrsAuthor!
    I had already posted that fic here in the forum.

Note: I made some edits after posting here.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2021
  14. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Or it would be something BETTER THAN THAT. That opal Ferd was looking at honestly suited himself more than anyone else, Ferd buy it for yourself my boy, shopping for thyself is self care. Look at those tiny iridescent lights oof kyaa. I straight up Google teal and light blue colour jewelleries after Rayburn "Heh"-ed at that box thingie. And this is a promising candidate
    [​IMG]
    Only Zoosun nim knows

15. sugarwhale

sugarwhale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that opal is from “north” make me link with the north region (ok it may also from ludext which is north of Vess)
    btw the opal is more suitable to Frederick.
    (Maybe it is the gemstone that he send to garnet under his name? To have a show that garnet have sth represent Frederic?)

For the gemstone found by Rayburn, there must be sth inside the display board that remind him Angela. Light blue or sth in teal. But I also want to have sth represent Rayburn sent to Angela as gift. Some stone in black (such as obsidian?) is said to avoid unfortunate. Rayburn can send to Angela as excuse, to send her sth represent him!

and also after reading the translated version, some thought about ch66
    For garnet
    I love manga that mention how character mature. They are naive at the beginning, after sth happen or story develop, they will grow mentally, and become a better one.

it think garnet is also the same, I mean she is still immature and pending for chance to change and grow. To fulfill responsibilities as Vess princess, she leave her home to ludext, but didn’t get any one’s care from ludext, including Frederick, (both of them create that situation but none of them willing to take first step to change). No one teach her for forgiveness and caring others. So that garnet is what we see, thinking the whole world revolves her.

Just reading her interaction with Angela in ch66, I think she is clever (notice Angela may from lower background and sense Angela may like Rayburn) and just like common girl (chat with friends, having a fan discussion with others, always exaggerate without control) although she is still self centred but it show me her another face. As a reader, I hope she will get a chance for self development, to be a better one.

For Frederic and Rayburn & Angela
    It is quite sad for Frederick. He keeps seeking care from Angela. I don’t know whether he also seek sth from Rayburn, but I hope they can stop Cold War atmosphere

to summarise his schedule in few chapter:
    Ch53: he almost get hit by his elder brother because of his fiancée issue (Although I think Rayburn is angry that he must leave his 8 year crash behind).
    Ch54: finding himself is still a caged bird and decide to run to meet the scholar
    Ch55 to 62: although arrive at Vess and see his scholar, no chance for them to interact meanwhile need to pretend he is “in love” with with his fiancée
    Ch63 to 66: having a lonely night with bruise after kick away his uncle, and then finally meet scholar with elder brother
    (Oh I just find that in ss1 ending, he even cannot said goodbye with scholar. Although I don’t know whether he has any hidden plan to fight against Rayburn for throne and Angela, it is so sad for a 2nd ML to have such experience)

I hope he can heal by Angela, learn from her how to take care his fiancée but do not interpret raygela pls

For Rayburn and Angela
    finally, our slow burn finally know his feelings and become not satisfied for the situation, the fan crush. I am looking forward for his action to make Angela admit her feelings and become his girlfriend/fiancée/ wife. And please I want to see them kiss!!!!

after translation, just notice that Rayburn get annoyed started with Angela talking about the stroll with Frederic, Frederic was happy about that but Angela sense she should change topic in case make garnet angry. But Rayburn is already annoyed about that. It is so funny to have a scene that Rayburn envying.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2021
    Meomeo0411, Marinessa, Arye and 2 others like this.
  16. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What are the chances of Angela getting kidnapped again? 50/50 Cause Angela and Rayburn seems to keep experiencing this period of separation. First, when they were children at wisteria tree, then in between little events, then Vess expedition. Talan or anybody might actually capture her but it needs to have a solid plot reason too hmm 1 She's important to the Espelindo faction so kidnap her to get the upper hand in war 2 Chancellor ordered his Talan allies to capture her and make her disappear 3 "We're doing this for your own good, my lady" and sends her to Home, her origin owo.
    Zoosun nim did say season 2 will focus on growth and adventure. So far we've seen Rayburn, Ferderick, Bourbon, Mano, Hoya, Garnet, (Knox you too buddy, Eldrige being a fan police lol, Terriod too) develop in their own way as little as possible. Except Angela, her latest development is mainly that she now "stans" (read trusts) the prince more solidly which was established in season1. In season 2? She's the same, yes amazing and still my favourite, but I'm not seeing any character growth oddly. Mainly her thinking of being inferior to all these nobles, "I'm just a fan who's helping" is bugging me very much. And the fact she's just traded here and there like a special trick card in politics. Even Rayburn twitched when King Osley used her to strengthen themselves. Angela shi please be brag, please, make the first move. She needs an arc of self healing and stability alright.
    You just reminded me how Ferderick never catches a break. And let's see if he becomes a villain, a gray character, or finally-found-closure. My son *cradles him*

17. sugarwhale

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes… Frederic need others take care. Rarely have such poor 2nd ML in other manga. His situation may not be the worst, but his nerves is always stimulated by his uncle, fiancée, many things, and rarely get his rewards (meeting Angela and healed by her) please give him a hug :blobcozy: Zoosun nim

and you are right that the season 2 topic is adventure and grown. And most of that character have their own self development. Except Angela. I think her mission is building up her confidence, enough to stand next to Rayburn instead of protected by him. But I how would it be done. It is not a task that just present sth in public, but should be sth more challenging. I am looking forward for the story development.

And the expedition should not be the only adventure in ss2, just like what lemew mentioned, Angela may also start her adventure too. Ss1 story is for Rayangel to rebuild their trust and relationship. And ss2 should be story for them to admit their feelings to each other. Author nim always make some comparison in ss1 (before they rebuild relationship and after clear misunderstanding) and also btw ss1 and ss2 (a banquet / fan date / a dress store/ etc) it is likely to have separation too (so that they can reunite again) :blobsalute: just keep waiting…

Marinessa, Arye, Meomeo0411 and 2 others like this.
  18. Queenofmirth

Reading List:
    Link
    Angela still thinks she is too humble to call Rayburn's name since he has a much higher status than her.
    And Rayray thinks the only thing is good for is violence(war) and that he is not adequate enough to make Angela call his name.

Wouldn't be the change in this that will show their self-development?
    To say his name while waked, I mean.
    But I would really prefer they had a lot of witnesses at that moment.

"The scholar called the prince by name without using any honorifics."
    *blush*
    "I didn't know they were so close."
    *blush*, *blush*
    "As to be expected of a Scholar of Vestia, even the first prince recognizes her qualities."

19. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a long week. And I'm feeling so burned out. I muster up as much a little creative juice to give you this tiny angst.
    Attention: This is in Angela's POV and it might be out of character at times. I apologise for the ooc moments. The italics is past Peanut Angela during her slave days.
    Family...
    The Prince and Princes have parents, right? Are parents supposed to be like that? Whenever I was moved around during my slave days, I did get glimpses. Of those red hairs. And I heard Appa and Eomma being called out, that kid being picked up and beaming. That seemed nice. Warm, safe. Bright. I wished I had one with me right now, I hate carriages. They're so stuffy, and dark. It's scary. It's always so cold too.

This light is so pretty, it's tiny and moves around my face so much. Thank you, fairy. Hehe. One day I'll get out and find my family and- and- lock these bad guys in these carriages. Right! Tit for tat! As above, so below!

Ah. He is a father as well as king. Garnet... No wonder she wanted to go home so badly. This- this is nice. I like you Mr.Moodmaker. Hwangae-nim is your Appa like that? Or more like you? Heh.

*hic* Today, we lost a dear friend. They were a ball of light and warmth to me in my- the-most sad- diffcuwt- times. *hic* Goodbye, Fairy. You'll always be hear. In this heart [She pats her chest and buries her friend before she is yanked back again]

Sheesh. What's with the second prince of Vesstia. He reminds me of those pesky creepy men who wouldn't take no- okay no he's just a child, Angela, at least he was reprimanded. The king and queen apologised and I'm with Hwangae-nim now. Everything is alright. KYAA HWANGAE NIM EVEN DANCED WITH ME HAHAHAH

... Oh. I don't have a family. They were just- *sniff* just dreams... They were such good dreams, I wish I had them more often.

"So Scholar Angela. Tell me about your family, how are they the Lipongs?" King Osley just- you showcased me- gave me recognition for- for- I am quite angry. "They're dead" I say. The table falls silent. Huhhhh- I take my leave. That old king, think he found something great- a route of the great empire for him and his children huh? They're a small kingdom I know. But I still feel so angry. "How are they?" He says. THEY DONT EXIST AND YOU KNEW, OLD SQUID. HAHH. [Angela punches. Again. Again. Again. At the pillar she was standing in front. Rayburn stops her and holds her. Says things Angela cant seem to hear. She buries herself further into his chest] He's such a reliable per- Prince.

...It's so bright. I- I can get closer right? I wanna get closer to it.

Damn it. I shouldn't have left the dinner, my prince. It was rude. I- I shouldve- I- I'm sorry. I'll do better. I just want to stay by your side, please you're the only dream, you're real, I can hold to. *hic* [Rayburn consoles a hiccuping Angela, he never saw her like this. He really should've set the flame. Then Angela wouldn't have experienced this...]

20. sugarwhale

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy new year! Hope it will be better year
    Since it is Another week without ISTP….Orz
    so let’s diy some fanfic for fun
    Disclaimer: maybe OOC, Just for fun
    Little Angela is quite nervous now. She is sitting next to Rayburn in carriage, which is much more comfortable and greater than that black carriage she had stayed. But she is so nervous because of Rayburn’s bad mood. She is pretty sure that the situation is worse than that night Rayburn told her he went against to his father for first time. She would like to say sth to comfort him and ask what’s happening, but she gives up immediately, because Rayburn seems not to start any topic now. After Angela ran away from Rayburn and back to the tree to save him from slave trader, Rayburn just grabs her hand and keeps silent. Angela is enjoying the moment since she just finds how much she like Rayburn, so that she keeps quiet with smile.

Rayburn unconsciously grab Angela’s hand since his friend return to him in order to “protect” him from the “her slaver”. He just notices that when Angela wriggles her hand. But he doesn’t want to let her go. Just an hour ago, Angela ran away from him. He noticed that how important his friend is. Her leave hurt him so much, but her return heal everything. He knows Angela’s lie on her identity, as “princess“, but how about his lie? He is worried about how to explain and introduce himself. He didn’t pretend himself as commoner, but he never told Angela the truth that he is the first Prince of Ludext. What make things worse, he is the dethroned Prince with bad rumours, being kick out of castle. Will she run away again? Will she listen to my explanation? Or believe those rumours? He can’t stop thinking about that so he just keeps silent, grabbing Angela’s hand and holding schlan’s cage, enjoying the temporary peace.

##################

-Just an hour ago

Slaver traders stopped their kidnap plan since they recognised that kid is the first Prince. Few of them attempted to lay a hand on Rayburn but he gave them a few cut in return. Rayburn was really in bad mood since his best friend ran away, they had eye contact and he definitely caught her fear in her eyes. Sheathed the bloody sword, he gave up and returned to his carriage, but suddenly he noted that familiar blonde running to him.

She bump against Rayburn and almost lost her balance, Rayburn catch her in his arm. Angela seems being scared of sth. She is nervous, grabbing his hand with her trembling hand and try to drag him to somewhere. She kept nodding “we must go. It is dangerous if we got caught up.” Rayburn hold her in his arm and try to calm her down.

“Why did you running away after seeing me? And why do you come back now?” Rayburn was excited for her return, but he tried his best to ignore it, he didn’t want to get his hope up by himself and finally be disappointed.

“Emm….. my servants said they want to … Em …they try to find you for …” Angela nodded and organised her sentence “Ah! But I didn’t run away because of you… it is because my servants are there too… they try to find me and take me back to castle… so that I ran away… I am sorry for that” Angela looked down to her toe. Memorising how she felt and her tears after running away from Rayburn, she decided to tell the truth. “In fact, my servants try to hurt you! So we should run now!” She looked into Rayburn’s eye and tried to warn him.

“So she didn’t run away from me, besides, she comes back to warn me even it is dangerous..” Rayburn thought. He knew her real identity and realise why she took such actions. “Her eyes are red, did she cry? Crying because of running away from me? Or… getting hurt by her “servants”? Damn it, maybe I should cut their neck instead.“ he thought, and tried to hug Angela to comfort her.

“Wait… Rayburn… are you alright?“ Angela noticed Rayburn’s bad mood and sadness on his face, as well as the blood on his cloak “Oh! Did you get hurt? Those blood…”

“It’s fine. I am alright.” She would never know how much her return comfort him. He believes that, one day, all his people will return to him, too. “You are right. Let’s run away from here now.” He grab Angela’s hand and schlan’s cage, meanwhile try his best to hide the clue for what he just done: bloods on the ground and his clothes. He has taken his friend with him and it’s time to go back to Hoya.

Angela was surprised but still follow Rayburn, even he takes her to the carriage. She believes in him, and just understand how much she like him.

##################

Back to now~

The carriage reach the capital area, come across to the city gate and ride to the residence of noble. Angela admires for what she see, and she is also worried about her dressing, she even wear no shoes! Suddenly, Rayburn said “I will explain everything later, tell you who am I. Now, just follow me.” Then, the carriage stop in front of a big house and Rayburn asks her to hold the Schlan’s cage and drag her another hand. In front of them, there is a girl, in pretty clothes, definitely a noble, waiting. “She must be Rayburn’s siblings since they look like to each other.” Angela thinks.

“So… she is the one you want to take with you...” Hoya looks at Angela and her bare feet. “So.. child… nice to meet you. Welcome to House Espelindo. I am Hoya Espelindo, princess of ludext empire. May I have your name?”

Angela confess by those key rods encored in her mind, “princess“, “Hoya”, she get messy but try to answer Hoya “Nice to meet you, Rayburn’s sister. I am Angela. Emm… I am… Emmm… ” Her hand seeks help from Rayburn unconsciously and he interprets her sentence. “Hoya, it is Angela, my friend.” Then he faces to Angela “Angela, she is Hoya, my twins sister. And… Let me introduce myself again. I am Rayburn Espelindo, the first Prince of Ludext empire. I was crown Prince, but I am dethroned now and …. Being kicked out from the palace. We will go to our territory. And you can come with me...”

Angela cannot believe her ears. So that she always pretends herself a princess in front of a actual Prince? And Rayburn has already known that in the beginning? It is too embarrassing! She even doesn’t hear what Rayburn said.

Angela’s brain is overwhelmed and she asks an questions that make her regret after that “So… Rayburn, you are not young master from wealth family? And Hoya is not your cat’s name?”

##########

After Angela apologies for her words to Hoya, she is taken by maid to change her clothes.

“You are so careless that the child even doesn’t wear shoes. And she called you by name? Did you hide you identity to her?” Hoya asks

“It’s her misunderstanding, I just didn’t deny.”

“As well as my identity? I just know I am a cat in your mind.”

Rayburn don’t answer and ignore Hoya’s sharp glare.

“Anyway, it’s rare to be called as “Rayburn’s sister”. Not bad. It is funny what the child focus on and she is so cute. In this situation, we must focus on those people stay with us. Maybe she can help us as maid or secretary.”

“She will be the one take care of schlan.”

Rayburn don’t like the idea to keep his friend as worker. But few month later, they will discover Angela’s writing skills and Mano will be glad that Rayburn take a great helper to him for those administrations.

By the way, Rayburn is glad that she doesn’t overreact or run away after knowing his identity. As what he thought, Angela would like to listen to him first, different from others.

“You are quite overprotective on that child. You even have not tell her about your identity and situation before coming here. Do you believe in her won’t running away after understanding the situation? Do you interested in her?”

#########

Just a moment ago, Hoya kicks her twin brother out of the room, she wants to have a talk with Angela to ensure she is harmless to house Espelindo.

Knock knock, inner door open and Angela in new clothes and shoes coming in. She is in a light blue dress, simple cutting decorated by bows and lace. The flat shoes also in same colour.

“Your highness. I apology for those words I said, please forgive my impertinent conduct, and thank you for the clothes.” Angela lay down her head and apologise for her words again. She is quite nervous since she can’t find her friend in room.

“It’s fine. Now, kid, just sit next to me. Rayburn will come back soon after he pack all his things up.” Hoya said, she grab Angela’s shoulder and further ask “You are brave. You come here, making some relationship with murder in rumours.”

Angela is still confused, Hoya further explains “It is said that Rayburn is the one responsible for the assassination of second empress. We are kicked out from palace by emperor because of it. Have you hear that?”

Angela is surprised by what Hoya said “what a baseless rumours! it is impossible. Rayburn is always gentle and kind. That’s should be some misunderstanding. You must complain to your dad for making such foolish decisions… erk… I mean the emperor, your highness”

Hoya is also surprised by Angela’s response, she thinks “Where did she come from? She even does not know that rumour, and she describes Rayburn as “gentle and kind”? Is she kidding me? Rayburn always be cool to everyone and keeps distance from others politely. And.. she calls emperor as “our dad”… it is too laughable.”

“Rayburn…. I mean Prince Rayburn said being dethroned. Is it also based on those rumours? Who said that? I need to tell them how gentle Rayburn is…”

“Puff Hahaha!” Hoya cannot stop her grinning.

“I am sorry for my words. Your highness”

“It’s alright, Angela. You are so cute. More important, I would like to know what Rayburn told you about me? Hum?” Hoya holds Angela in her arm and ask.

Rayburn is waiting outside the door and hears everything. He opens the door and witnesses his friend making puppy eye in Hoya’s arm to ask for help but he decides to give his helping hand.

“It’s time to go. Hold the cage of schlan, Angela. You will come with us to get on the coach” Rayburn turns his back to hide his smile.

##########

In the carriage leaving the palace and capital, Rayburn is not alone.

His sibling and friends come with him.

His trusted knight escorts outside the carriage.

Everything will go fine. Rayburn thinks.

I love how lemew and queenofmirth describe Rayangel moment that
    Rayburn comfort crying Angela (it’s also happen in ss1. would we have another in ss2?)
    and
    Angela calling Rayburn’s name without honourifics (most important, in front of public:blob_sunglasses:)
    It is too adorable :aww::blobnosebleed: hope to see such moments

Last edited: Jan 5, 2022