Spoiler I'm Stanning the Prince [Manhwa]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shoshorang, Mar 14, 2020.

1. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rayburn gifts Angela a horse to ride home on ( no ideal when their heading home yet) the horse is of course sunshine in animal form. Angela in joy jumps up and hugs him, but this time he's ready and clamps his arms around her. Then of course Angela gets insecure about him not wanting her to wide with him. Rayburn notices immediately ( we believe in u rayburn) and whispers in her ear ( naughty boy) and tells her as much as he would love to have her ride with him the whole way home, he needs to make sure if they are attacked she can get away.

Marinessa, Lemew, sugarwhale and 3 others like this.
  2. Queenofmirth

Queenofmirth More than a Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The expedition is back on Rudect. The streets of the capital are full of citizens celebrating. Mr. Mustache couldn't stop the commotion.
    Everything is terrible until he sees blond hair flying around. Perhaps he can make amends to His Majesty if he arrests the author.
    Struggling to move through the festivities, he follows her until he manages to grab her wrist. Mr. Mustache is so proud of himself!
    He pulls her away and the author lets out a surprised little squeal, but she is not dragged away.
    Mr. Mustache looks at her again. On the other side of her, holding her hand is an immense hooded figure.
    The golden eyes betray his identity more than his deathly voice, "What do you think you're doing? Let her go."

3. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And then Angela. In autopilot rips his stache. Turns out the roots were barely hanging on. "Scream. I dare you. You like to run your mouth, right, mister?" She says in a high voice, remaining a cheery attitude. Deputy feels a chill down his spine. This insolent- treasonous- huh birds of the same flock after all, Espelindos. He couldnt rebutt, Angela twists out of his hold and holds his wrist instead- he feels pain. She's strong. She holds it tighter, leaving a good enough red marks, and throws his wrist away. She dips her head close to his space, that look- "If I ever see or hear you ever again. You'll lose more than your decrepit mustache" she turns away and walks forward with the first prince, like she stepped on something unpleasant. Deputy must report this.

"Am I a bad influence?" Rayburn ponders as, Angela wins a prize of a Scholar plushie, what just happened there; the deputy is a small fry so he doesnt need to worry. He puts the doll in his shirt pocket and Angela stays frozen after the doll was taken. Oh. OH. He did it again, and right infront of Angela. Rayburn controls his features the best he can, think of boring thoughts, not this.

4. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [so let's say it's been about 5 years since they originally separated, and Angela still doesn't know his identity. Somehow she ends up in his territory without realizing looking for work but ends up work as a waitress. She doesn't pay any attention on the street as rayburn returns from some war at 14 or 15? And sees a flash of gold hair and thinks that couldn't be her...nah no way, then does a double take and goes holy sh!t it is. He thinks she has some nerve showing up( lol we know ur secretly happy bro) and he decides to spy on her with mano. Both wear hoodies but rayburn hides his face where u can see manos. Of course being friendly as she is she ends up being friends with mano, let's say this goes on for weeks and rayburn not saying anything. Well she spills her guts and says she was looking for work bc she can write and read. And also is looking for a boy she knew her helped her when she was young and wants to thank him ( Rayburn with a massive blush under his hood, goes oh it was all a misunderstanding. After this he dresses up to the nines to make his appearance and without thinking about it once she sees him she hugs him, everyone else confused! ]

Marinessa, Lemew, sugarwhale and 2 others like this.
  5. Trash_talk

Trash_talk Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My school started therefore I didn't visit the page for a few days and now I have no idea wtf is going on ?? Can someone please explain what is happening ??

6. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We're on fanfic mode due to the indefinite hiatus. To fill the void in our ISTP shaped hole

7. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry if this has already been discussed but I always wondered in chapter 43 when Angela plays with rayburn hair, 1. He was awake the second she walked in the room, was he planning on dosing regardless of what she did or he was just gonna wait for her to come further in the room. 2. Once he realized she was playing with his hair he pretending to sleep so she wouldn't stop playing with his hair or was he really asleep

Lemew, albedoeh and Meomeo0411 like this.
  8. Queenofmirth

Reading List:
    Link
    I assumed he was enjoying the quietness and resting his eyes. And when Angela made a question... well, he responded it. :blobjoy:
    I think he just didn't see a reason to ask her to stop, and he just let her do as she pleased.

Edit (Many hours later):
    I got dissatisfied with my answer. Let me add more:

1- Rayburn was in that room to see Angela and not be at peace.
    If his priority was to be quiet, he would have stayed at the Duchy instead of going back to the castle. Yet in the first season, Blen tells Angela that the prince came back to the Castle because of her, to take care of her. But that he had been very busy.
    That was probably the moment of the day he had free and he went to see her.

2 - He opens his eyes after hearing Angela wonder if she should "leave". Which is a very touchy subject for Rayburn.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2022
    eirenne, Lemew, sugarwhale and 3 others like this.
  9. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love the thought of Angela being Rayburn safe space, he does seem more at ease when he's with her

10. Queenofmirth

Reading List:
    Link
    If we are talking about Angela being Rayburn's haven, at the beginning of 1 season, when Frederick is visiting... Rayburn is leaving for a place that, it seems, he frequently goes to relax. But after the commotion, and after he sees that Angela hasn't run away, Rayburn chooses to stay at the mansion. As if he doesn't need to go to that place to relax anymore.
    A place that is probably the tree where they meet.

11. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I always wondered how often he went to the tree since blan has what looks like rayburn sleeping under it (and if part of him was hoping she'd show up there). How adorable if that's where they propose to each( blan get ready to draw)

eirenne, Lemew, sugarwhale and 2 others like this.
  12. sugarwhale

sugarwhale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another prompt coming, some may combine other’s idea, for fun and welcome to develop into fanfic, I will try if I have time (I hate peak season)
    The day after the Vess welcoming banquet, ludext expedition is stand by in Vess, pending for next order

Angela notice that Rayburn didn’t have a good meal during the expedition without Mano, and there is poison risk for the food and beverage served, she decide to prepare their meal by her own. Her Prince should have regular and proper meal.

Rayburn is quite excited for it. They have the picnic outdoor. No etiquette, no one interrupt their meal, They just smile, chat in relax way and enjoy the peace.

(Of course Mano is served too, as well as blan, but they act as a light bulb to the lovebird and just enjoy the meal silently)

It is said that the expedition army will stay few more day in Vess and then back to ludext. In the letter from emperor, it is admirable to first Prince’s restraint, thus alliance is maintained. Rayburn feel less burden as house epselindo contribution is recognised, but also worry about the request of emperor, have a meeting with the Vess scholar. Those days in Vess is their last holiday before facing the emperor, throne and those messy matter in ludext capital. So Rayburn always stay with Angela during the Vess staycation, have fan date. Although he doesn’t have good reputation in Vess, but at least it is not ludext, they can act more free in the way they like. Ignore the identity differences.

Without any indication, talan attack commence. Rayburn lead his team to protect Vess. it is successful, Vess citizens recognise how reliable Rayburn is, but it also fail. The attack in Vess street is trap, their aim is kidnapping Vess princess, the symbol of Ludext-Vess alliance, as well as Vess scholar, the one ruin their plan (and Rayburn’s girlfriend). Mano try to protect Angela from kidnap, but he fail since he hasn’t fully recovered. The talan guys with snake enjoy the fighting with Rayburn while Rayburn only want to ko this guys asap and back to his crush. At the end of their attack, the talan guys said “I love to fight with you but I am regret that I must go now, hope you can find your girlfriend, the lovely scholar.” Rayburn is angry and frightened, talan army leave, and he can only find Mano get hurt and laid on ground.

Rayburn is angry, not only to talan army but also to himself. Angela will not be the target if they are not close to each other in public. He should protect his girl.

Mano understand Rayburn self blame and regret. But he still fulfill his responsibilities as personal knight. “my grace, please have some meal. You should eat well to prepare for the talan mission.

Rayburn has the meal. Although it is more precious than those made by Angela, it is tasteless. Rayburn calm down and remember his promise “it’s fine, this time, I will find you and take you home.”
    Disclaimer: don’t ask me why there is magic or time machine, because it is setting, I just want to see adult Rayburn with little Angela, then questioned by Hoya “is she the scholar’s sister? Or… you two’s daughter?

[About 10 years ago] little Angela love imagination, she can escape from her slave life, she like Rayburn too, the handsome boy giving helping hand to her. One day, when she waiting for Rayburn’s visit with schlan, she imagine how Rayburn look like when he grow up, and make a wish that she can still see Rayburn when they are adults.

[Back to now] adult Angela just back from Vess expedition. After a lot of messy matter, today she can enjoy shopping with rizzy. Angela buy the Prince product and a charm, made of wisteria wood.

the next day morning is started by a scream. “Scholar nim, how are you … become so small?!!!” It wake all in the mansion up

The little Angela exchange with adults Angela. So little Angela visit adults Rayburn. Little Angela will be scared by rizzy, and will be comfortable since she know Rayburn (adults) is here. and adults Angela will meet the little Rayburn. She will definitely give him a hug first, since she thinks she is dreaming.

i don’t know how to end just idea:blobokhand:

Angela is always Rayburn’s safe place. I love how they miss each other when they separated in teenage. Hope the wisteria tree will be the venue in coming story or some flashback showing Rayburn’s teenage

13. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope Angela can start to realize she enjoys privileges with Rayburn most people could only dream of. Lmao like how many people can hug him or grab his hand and not get body slammed into the next year. Yeah he froze when garnet hugged him but after being around Angela I feel he's more comfortable being affectionate (to Angela) like if garnet tried that bull now he very well might body slam her(not in a fun way).

14. MyPrinceOppa

MyPrinceOppa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i just want to make sure,, it looks like angela already knows Ray's identity 2 years after they separated.
    at the beginning of her meeting with blan in S1, angela said that she had admired the paparazzi pictures of blan 6 years ago, in another chapter rayburn said that they were separated for 8 years..
    yeah.. this is just my calculation..

Lemew, ISTP23 and Queenofmirth like this.
  15. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No I think your right lol it just ideal for a fic

Queenofmirth likes this.
  16. Queenofmirth

Reading List:
    Link
    calculations :aww:
    I love that.

So 8 years since Rayburn was disposed of CP position.
    Google says to me that majority in S-Korea is reached at 19 years.
    I always thought our cast is composed of mostly young adults.
    Angela calls Rayray in her book by "Prince Oppa" so she is probably younger than him, right?
    I think when they were kids Rayray had something between 12 and 14 years and Angela between 10 and 12.
    Fred is still underage and maybe Angela is too.
    How old do you guys think they were when they were kids?

17. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I always felt like Ray ang Hoya like 22 and angela maybe 18 but who knows since she was a slave she may not know, Mano like 23 or 24 and Fred 18

Meomeo0411 and Queenofmirth like this.
  18. Queenofmirth

Reading List:
    Link
    #fanfic
    Monster. Murder. Bloodlust. The whispers were always there, surrounding Rayburn like storm clouds, no matter where he found himself. He had always hated the noise, but not as much as now.

Prisoner. Threatened. Poor Scholar. They were whispering about Angela, guessing and deciding which story was true. But could he say they were wrong? She was trapped between Espelinds and Schwandells, threatened by them. She wasn't free to leave. Not in a safe way.

The thing he hated the most about the whispers was that it didn't matter how poor based they were, they still had a kernel of truth.

Rayburn stayed in a corner of the ballroom watching as Angela danced with her admirers. They were too many, and this time he couldn't just force her to stay on the sidelines. At least, it seemed she was having fun. She hadn't looked in his direction once since the music began.

Angela was being so nice to her partners, smiling captivatingly and offering them her full attention. But in Rayburn's opinion, none between them was all that. Smiling fools, all of them, thinking they could gain her heart with some clumsy words and regrettable flirtation. They also didn't know how to dance properly, they kept misstepping and trembling as if something had scared them.

Rayburn snorted. She was just being gentle, couldn't they see? She was too clever to fall for empty talks and too kind to ignore them. He just wished the commemoration come to an end so they could be alone. No more whispers, just Angela.

When the second Prince of the kingdom approach her, Rayburn didn't expect anything different from him. Though, for a change, he didn't tremble. He glanced straitly at the Duke cockily before facing Angela. He was more daring than the others, which became obvious when he dropped to one knee in front of her.

Suddenly, the orchestra fell silent. The whisperers weren't talking anymore, they were staring at that scene.

Rayburn saw Angela's complexion becoming paler while her gaze ran through the audience to the fool prince in front of her.

"I can't ignore your efforts!" The Prince shouted.

"Please, Your Highness," Angela's trembling hands rose in front of her like a request for composure, "stand up so we can talk calmly."

"How can I stay still when you tried so hard to get my attention?"

Rayburn was dumbfounded. The second prince was even more imprudent than his sister. Those declarations - so confident, so publicly - were doomed to become an unstoppable rumor. Once startled, rumors were impossible to take down. Angela could be easily get entangled in that forever. Maybe she would even be framed as a villain by the people of Vesstia if she didn't react in a way that pleased that prince.

The Duke clenched his teeth. He had learned the hard way that the only thing that seemed that could undermine a rumor was another one.

"It was a mistake, I never-" She tried, but the second Prince was too sure of himself to listen.

"Scholar Angela Ribbon, would you give me the honor of-?"

"She won't." Rayburn hadn't reached Angela yet when the eyes of the crowd fell over him and he got stuck. It was like a mountain had fallen over him, the weight of their gazes made him unable to walk, to talk, think, or breathe.

Angela was the first to react. "I'm sorry, Your Highness." She enunciated firmly, bringing all the attention over her once again. Rayburn finally could breathe. "I'm honored by the request so impressively done. But, I can't have my last dance with you." After her emphasis, the whispers got renewed. The story about that night had changed. Once more, Angela had turned the tide. She looked at Rayburn apologetically. "You see, I had already promised it to my Prince."

Coming from behind Rayburn, the Vesstian King presented himself in the midst of that spectacle. "This is a commemoration, why does the music stop?" When the orchestra resumed playing and the audience dissolved into couples ready to dance, he yanked his dismayed son off the floor and took him away surreptitiously. But not before smiling amicably to the 'Vesstian Scholar'.

As soon as the King was out of sight, Angela rushed to Rayburn. "I'm really sorry for involving you, my Prince. I didn't want Rudext and Vesstia to be at odds again and I didn't know what more I could say to avoid that." She was restless.

"Angela, you have done well." She had always acted boldly and reached results beyond expectations, Rayburn was sure that time wouldn't be different. For the first time, he was curious about what the whispers would say. He stretched out his hand to her. "Now, we should dance."

Beaming, she took his hand. "Weeeeell~~, if my prince insist!"
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/36485005

sugarwhale, Lemew, Meomeo0411 and 2 others like this.
  19. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author puts a lot of emphasis on Angela's hair, one it could be set for family or.....something happens and her hair gets cut like escaping from some bad guys and we finally find really p!ssed angela and just takes everyone down herself lol

Lemew likes this.
  20. MyPrinceOppa

MyPrinceOppa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And just like you guys,,
    I also want fangirling, Especially..

Finally the crown prince and princess garnet left the shop accompanied by the cheers of the vesstia residents. Their eyes sparkled as if they had been waiting for the future pair of king and queen to come in the near future. especially the girl known for her antenna.

Angela smiled at the back with her face turning red. She can't hide her big happy smile
    (Finally I can fan date with my prince!!!)
    Angela turned to Rayburn who was coming out of the shop while making sure no one noticed him. She grabbed his left hand and pulled him in the opposite direction the garnet princess was walking.
    (Come here my prince!)
    whispered Angela as she grabbed her hood to cover her hair. Ray sighed softly with a small smile while obediently following his first love (≧▽≦) lol..

POV my prince..
    (it's been half an hour since we walked..
    how long will she be able to survive walking like a baby deer? (?))
    "Don't you want to visit a lot of places here?" Rayburn lowered his head slightly towards the girl who was tightly gripping his arm from the start. Angela was at a loss for words. his legs have been shaking ever since she put on the shoes the princess gave her. the antenna shriveled(?)
    "sorry.."
    Rayburn sighed, then lifted the girl (?) with his left hand, putting her in a position like sitting on top of his arm. Angela was surprised and looked at Ray
    "show me the place..
    we will only walk until noon, after that let's rest "
    Angela looked at ray while wrapping her arms around his neck. then smiled brightly.

On the other hand..

(??!!)
    seen 2 people hiding behind a side of the shop with coats and hoods which were none other than the crown prince and princess who stared in disbelief at the two lover people from a distance

Some time ago..
    (Hmm.. I can't wait to see his size of the dress..)
    Garnet smiled radiantly behind the feather fan while taking the crown prince's arm towards the horse carriage.
    (I think this is enough to be a matter of concern..)
    The carriage door opened, Frederick guided her up the train steps. the elegant sight of the crown prince and princess, which no one did not escape from that moment.
    the door was closed by the coachman after ferderick entered. After sitting across from each other, the two subconsciously faced the window to the place where the boutique shop was
    (I wonder, where did duke rayburn and scholar go..)
    garnet stares at ferderick
    "Do you have a job after this?"
    ferderick silently glanced at the person in front of him who had a flat face behind the fan,
    "Does the princess also have a place you want to visit again ..?"
    garnet frowned,
    "Yeah .. i have! sir charioteer please turn in that corner," garnet lowered his fan while talking to the coachman from behind the window glass.
    "wear this!" She poked ferderick a white hood from behind the chair where She was sitting and took his pink one
    "I want some free time by myself, if you don't want to come with me, you can stay in the carriage and go back to the palace"

Now..
    (why was the scholar being carried by duke rayburn?!) garnet couldn't hold back her surprised face from a distance. Rayburn and Angela, on the other hand, visited many street food stands. Several times seen angela and rayburn laughing faces in a good mood.
    (?!?! are they traveling?) Garnet was still trying to digest the situation. while feederick stares at them in silence..
    (TT_TT im sorry..)

Back to the sweetest couple..
    Rayburn stopped in a narrow alley. He lowered Angela in a big wooden box so Angela herself could sit there.
    "I'm sorry, I'm just bothering you .." Angela wrinkled while looking down. realized that during the journey she was only a burden. Rayburn looked at him while relaxing his left arm.
    "...no problem.. This isn't the first time I've carried you.." Rayburn crouched down facing Angela from below then wrapped his arms around where Angela was sitting. Angela looked more and more sad at him. Rayburn was silent for a moment.
    "Have you ever worn heels before?" Angela was silent then shook her head
    "Then, why are you still wearing it?"
    "This is a gift from the princess, I'm just afraid there will be a misunderstanding if I don't wear it" Rayburn paused then sighed
    "Hah.. this is you..
    you always push yourself in things that are beyond your ability.."
    Angela who was still sad fell silent then looked at Rayburn
    "Are you worried?"
    Rayburn gave a small smile and sighed again
    "I was always worried about you even when we were little.." he said while gently stroking Angela's head. then he pulled out a pair of brown flats from under his coat, and put them on his girl(?)'s feet. Angela's face is red, she covers her face with her hands
    "... since when did you buy it??"
    "While we were waiting at the beef satay booth to cook..."
    "Are you a ghost?" Angela was dumbfounded as soon as she found out she didn't notice at all. As well as rayburn who is constantly amazed by Angela's response.
    Ctak!,
    "Argh!" a flick landed on Angela's forehead
    "Anyway, I'm not letting you wear those shoes until you can stand properly on them" Rayburn got up, and smiled and held out his hands. Angela accepted the offer and stood up looking down with her face still red.
    "Is it comfortable?" Rayburn asked in a low voice. Angela nodded slowly with her ears turning red
    "This is for the last shop we will enter today, got it..
    Angela..?" Angela looked up and smiled brightly as she tightly gripped Rayburn's hand
    "Yeah,
    c'mon, let's go my prince!"

On the other side behind the wall where they rested for a while. Garnet and Ferderick heard everything..

_THE END...

Really..
    if that really happened..
    i would scream in the middle of the night..:blobowoevil::blobmelt::blobpopcorn:
    Enjoy it guys~​

Last edited: Jan 19, 2022
    eirenne, hongmeowpanda, Lemew and 6 others like this.