Chinese I'm your cub [Quick pass]

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by NightmareSeller, Jun 5, 2021.

1. NightmareSeller

NightmareSeller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: I'm your cub [Quick pass] 我是你的崽儿[快穿]
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4900537
    NU Link:
    N/A
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: Dear Daddy + [Actually there is a ML but well both of them are young (like 3) and the point is they talk about molar stick instead of wedding rings so it's kind of acceptable for a No CP lover?]
    Description:

As a little brave born from heaven and earth spiritual power, Ling Yao envy and hate other dragon cubs, She wants to have a father too!
    One day, she picked up (robbed) an unreliable artifact, and got the following mortal world, through the ancient and the present, she had only one request for the spirit of the instrument:
    "You have to find me a father!"
    The instrument is afraid of being eaten. Ling: "Okay, okay, ancestor, I'll find, find, and I will definitely find you a good dad."
    Xiao Paixiu was satisfied, and she happily went to find (Lai) dad after dad.
    The dad who was dependent on "...Whose family does this little guy belong to?"
    Ling Yao's eyes widened and angrily: "I am your cub, you forgot!"
    Qi Ling: "Master, your father is angry Luck is not so good, there is a sign of premature death."
    Ling Yao: "Qiyun, what is that? Isn't it just for food? Huh, just feed the bad guy's luck to Dad?"
    Heaven said: "..." Why do you recognize Dad everywhere? I am your father!
    Dads recognized by Ling Yao: "She is my baby!"
    In this article, there are silly fathers, eunuch fathers, rich second-generation fathers, bad juvenile fathers, prince fathers, fallen fathers, and cultivation fathers online.
    Content tag:
    Supernatural powers, sweet texts, cute pets, search keywords: Protagonist: Ling Yao┃ Supporting roles: Dads, Ao Xun, Hunyuan Jing┃ Others: "I am the son of luck and his sister [Quick Wear]" 我是气运之子他妹[快穿]
    one sentence introduction :Pixiu Zai’er recognizes the story of his father everywhere. Purpose
    : Don’t forget the original heart

Last edited: Jun 6, 2021