Spoiler In A Otome Game World, I’m A Villain!? I Can’t Accept This!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Aug 15, 2020.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Name: In A Otome Game World, I’m A Villain!? I Can’t Accept This!
    Alternative Title: I Won't Accept That I Am A Villainess In An Otome Game!!
    Raw Link: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n3738er/
    NU Link: N/A --> if there is please inform me and I'll link it here
    Manga Translation Link: https://mangadex.org/title/52633/in-a-otome-game-world-im-a-villain-i-cant-accept-this
    Description:
    She was supposed to break the love flag, but… she ends up having feelings for him!?
    This is the start of an unexpected romantic comedy♪

Mariko Kanzaki, a single office lady around her thirties, apparently got reincarnated in the world of her favorite maiden game as Cecilia, a villain (a death confirmed character)!!
    Only death penalty awaits her at this rate…!
    In order to change her destiny, she planned to break off her engagement with Prince Kaiser (a scheming man) but, unexpectedly, she started liking him after he told her: “This is the first time I met someone like you.”!?
    Moreover, protagonists with strong personalities started courting her one after the other…?
    Enjoy this unexpected romantic comedy!!

SPOILER:
    - The Prince feels like a final boss than that of a Prince. (MTL: Machiavelli and this dude would get a long.) Since, from a very young age was a participant in court politics. Flirts easily and charms many young ladies, but keeping who he could use on the forefront of his mind. He thinks the MC is like any other girl but greets and dismisses him quickly. Which makes him think that she isn't after his position and she could have a high utility value as both the Prime Minister/Duke's daughter. As her older brother chases after her to scold her rudeness - he catches sight of her lovely smile to her brother. This makes him motivated to get her to smile at him. He tries and is inevitably cock blocked HARD by MC's older brother who is just loving rubbing in his failure. (MTL note: nasty and petty but for some reason I can't seem to hate him I find myself rooting fro the brother.) He gets more frustrated over the situation and weirdly jealous. Then sees her again smiling that smile that captured that attention in the first place. As he gets closer he hears her complaining about tupperware. He later is ashamed and impressed when she brings up the topic of food wastage. MC's brother is at it again and cock blocks the Prince like a CHAMP. Later, the Prince begs his father for an engagement with MC. Which was granted. MC is dumbfounded.
    - Prince Kaiser forcefully and enthusiastically got engaged to the MC; likes to throw innuendos; gets jealous easily; seems to to "enjoy the hunt"
    - Another capture target is the son of her tutor and is a major advisor to the kingdom; MC defeats him with a test; later becomes one-sided love for him; gets jealous that the Prince is engaged to her but sees an in when it shows very clearly that she's uncomfortable with him.

2. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    my hero <3, tbh i dont ship the prince with mc somehow... lol he seems to be forceful in the manga....

Borednight and Mikaa like this.
  3. dekadai

dekadai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds really interesting. So there isn't a novel translation, it's just manga?

4. dekadai

dekadai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll look for it, I'm a fan of villainess noble girls.

kawaii12345 likes this.
  5. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    but
    I left a link for the raws in my post?

Anaru likes this.
  6. dekadai

dekadai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it started translating, thanks I will MTL it.

lazynoodles likes this.
  7. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder why the prince is getting closer to her? Maybe he wants to use her as an escuse to avoid other girls??? Or maybe he really did fall in love with her.:hmm: He’s pretty suspicious:blobunamused:......

augacutan and RaiLi like this.
  8. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It really looks good. Actually all the villain related mangas and novels you post are usually good.

9. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually these types of men get curious when they see a woman who isn’t interested in them at all and they feel like they have to conquer the woman like the others

10. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers on the other male candidates? So far the harem members seem pretty trashy. I'm giving the bro a pass though since he's trashy while guarding his sister.

I am so addicted to the whole reincarnated as a villiness trope. Probably because I used to like otome games but really when you think about it. The player is really a horrible person. Breaking up relationships and ruining houses. Sure they may be political marriages in some cases but their still taken guys and pretty sure their would be lasting ramifications of the nobody girl screwing around with guys.

Minaeli, Apy fizz, Maeve Arte and 5 others like this.
  11. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The prince sure seems overly pushy, with the way he's trying to force a marriage when they're only preteens so far. Most people would be content with an engagement until they're at least in their teens or grown-up? Are there any other capture targets she hasn't met yet in the manga? Does she ever get some female friends (the heroine may be out bc she's evil but what about other noblewomen)?

MiserableSOUL likes this.
  12. RaiLi

RaiLi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The art is burning my eyes!!o_O

13. SayuriMou

SayuriMou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the raw.. Cecilia isn't aware that all the capture targets and the heroine are into her. :facepalm:

14. SayuriMou

SayuriMou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel pity for the prince with so many love rivals.. :blob_grin: lol This feels like "I'm a villainess but so popular" vibe. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Mikaa likes this.
  15. neru74

neru74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The dance with Sislan was over and I was a little thirsty so I decided to go get a drink.

"Sislan, I can have a little drink, so it's okay for Sislan to dance with other people as it is."

"No, I too ..."

"Cecilia, I brought you a drink."

I refused Sislan and tried to leave, but Kaiser offered me a glass of juice in front of me.

Surprised by the nice timing, I received the glass from Kaiser.

"Oh, thank you. I just wanted to drink."

"I thought so. Now, let's go over there because it will get in the way of the dancing people."

Kaiser said that and urged me to walk around my waist.

"... I will go too"

"You don't have to be able to come to Sislan. Why don't you try to deal with other daughters here for interpersonal practice? You can see you there. Are there any daughters who are doing it? "

"... that's the women watching Prince Kaiser, and I'm not interested in anything but Cecilia."

"Sislan ... Isn't it better to leave Cecilia here? Hey Cecilia?"

"Yeah, yeah ... but I don't think it's good to overdo it suddenly, so let's get used to Sislan gradually! Anyway ... If you don't like it now, will you come with me?"

"go!"

In my words, Sislan nodded loudly, and Kaiser next to me shook his tongue.

Although I was amazed at the bad friendship as usual, the three of us moved to a place where there were not many people for the time being.

"I'm asking you, so please stop fighting in a place like this!"

"Of course, we won't ruin the long-awaited engagement presentation with Cecilia."

"I want to ruin it if I can ... but I won't because Cecilia will be in trouble."

"Well ... I hope you're careful."

With a sigh, I just advised them just in case, and I brought a glass close to my mouth to drink the juice given to Kaiser.

"Prince Kaiser, have you been here! I have something to ask, can you give me some time?"

"... Is it something I have to do now?"

"Yes, I'm sorry I'm with my fiancée ..."

"... I understand. I'm sorry Cecilia, but I'm leaving my seat a little."

"Yes, welcome."

"Hmm, come on quickly, and you don't have to come back anymore."

"... I'll be back soon"

In Sislan's words, Kaiser went away with a noble man who came to call Kaiser, frowning.

Then another aristocratic man approached under Sislan.

"What if you are ... Sislan, the son of Count Reisent?"

"... Is that so?"

"That's right! I'm listening to your talented people! It's the son of Director Demitria!"

"... Is it your father's acquaintance to call you the director?"

"Yes! I work for the Ministry of Science and Research of the Royal Palace with Director Demitria. Actually ... I joined the Ministry of Science and Research of the Royal Palace longing for Director Demitria."

"Are you longing for your father?"

"That's right! I think that Demitria's abundance of knowledge and scholarly inquisitiveness is wonderful! So I would like to meet the son who is proud of Demitria. It was! "

Sislan was silently listening to the man's emphasis, but when he looked closely, he seemed happy to be praised for his beloved father.

(... Hmm ... this seems to be a hindrance, so I'll give it a little away)

I quietly left Sislan, who was listening to the man.

Then I finally calmed down and moved to a place where I could drink juice, and this time I brought the glass closer to my mouth.

However, at that time, something suddenly struck from behind and the contents overflowed from the glass that I had.

And the juice inside got wet from the belly of my dress to the skirt.

To make matters worse, the juice was grape juice, so the light blue dress had a noticeable dark purple stain.

A girl called out from behind me as I stared at the stain in a daze.

"Oh, Cecilia, I'm sorry! I just bumped into it and got such a big stain ..."

When I turned around to the loud voice, there was Laitia, who was standing with an apologetic expression while holding her mouth in her hand.

However, when I looked closely, I could see that the edge of the mouth that I could see through the gap between my hands was rising.

(... Ah, it's completely intentional. I see, I'm sure I've been alone. I'm intentionally making a loud voice and acting exaggeratedly ... Yeah, Everyone's attention is coming. Maybe if I get angry here, I think I'm a small person, and if I cry with embarrassment, I'll be despised and laughed at. )

Just as I was wondering what to do, a big black body suddenly broke in front of me between me and Laitia.

"... Eh? Victor !?"

"Princess ... I'm sorry I was late to help. I just missed ... the princess's dressing got dirty."

"No, Victor isn't apologized! Why are you here? You must be guarding the hall?"

"Yes, of course I was guarding and watching over the princess. I was just too far away ..."

As soon as Victor saw my dirty dress, he turned a keen eye on Laitia.

"... Daughter, I saw you deliberately bump into the princess."

"What are you saying! I'm not doing that! I just happened to bump into it!"

"No, I was aware that you had been looking at the princess with a keen eye all the time, so I was wary that something would be done. Then, when I saw that the princess was alone, I was in a straight line. I confirmed with my own eyes that I was heading for the princess. "

"Hmm! ... Hmm! If the words you said in a knightly manner and the words I said of the Marquis daughter, I would be more trusted!"

"..."

Laitia folded her arms and looked up at the tall Victor with a triumphant smile.

Victor stared silently at Laitia-sama, keeping his eyes on him.

"... Then, as a prince, I trust the knightly words."

"e?"

Suddenly, I heard Kaiser's voice from nearby, and I saw the person who heard Kaiser's voice with a surprised expression.

Then there was Kaiser walking toward us with a firm footstep, with the usual smile on his face, but I felt that a black aura was drifting from his back.

"... So I hate stupid daughters. Did you really think that no one was watching in a place with so many people? If so, it would be too childish."

Furthermore, while saying such a stinging word, Sislan walked here from the opposite side of Kaiser with a very moody face.

Then, each of them stood on both sides of Victor and confronted Laitia.

(Hey, it's become very important! And the aristocrats around me are curiously looking at it ... honestly, I want to escape from this place)

I was so tired of it in my heart, but I couldn't leave the party, so I decided to keep an eye on what happened.

"Ka, Prince Kaiser! I'm not on purpose!"

"Do you still say that ... Miss Laitia, do you think I'll miss the act of degrading my fiancé Cecilia? I've already secured some witnesses here as well. There is. "

"Now!"

"I was also worried about how you were running in a great shape."

"That!"

"And ... the dress that Miss Laitia deliberately soiled was the one I chose and gave to Cecilia. Do you understand what that means?"

"Hi !!"

Kaiser quickly lost his expression and stared at Laitia with a cold look, and Sislan squinted his eyes to reveal his disgust.

And because Victor was also exerting silent pressure, Laitia was suffocating and frightened, and her face gradually turned pale.

(That's too much! It's just a bit mean and dirty my dress, so why don't we blame it with three people ... Hmm ... What's happening to Laitia's father ...・ Oh, it's impossible)

I wondered that Marquis Daiharia, Laitia's father, would not come to help in this situation, and when I looked around the hall, the blue-faced Marquis Daiharia was scared after the people of the rubberneckers looking at us. I was surrounded by my father and brother, and also my mother who was scared of smiling faces.

Apparently the situation was very bad over there.

When I looked at Laitia again while pulling my cheeks, tears appeared in my eyes and I was about to spill.

However, even after seeing such Laitia, the three did not try to change their attitude.

(... Hmm, it can't be helped. Can I do something about it here?)

When I sighed, I passed between Kaiser and Victor and moved to the front of Laitia.

"Cecilia !?"

"Princess !? What !?"

"Hey, you should go down!"

While listening to the voices of these three people later, he smiled at Laitia, who stared at me with a frightened expression.

"Lateia, you don't have to worry about these three people. Even though you're wearing beautiful makeup, you'll be ruined if you shed tears."

I said that and took the handkerchief out of my pocket and wiped the spilling tears with it.

"... Cecilia"

"Well ... it's certainly not a good thing that you did, but I'm not angry because I know how you want to be done .... I'm sorry, right?"

"... Yes. At first glance at the appearance of Prince Kaiser, who I met for the first time, I strongly wanted to become his fiancée. But the next day, from my father ... the Duke before me. I was very disappointed to hear that your daughter was chosen as your fiancée. "

"That's right, especially because you're the daughter of the Marquis, and you're definitely likely to be chosen next to me."

"I was completely off guard when I saw Cecilia wasn't interested in Prince Kaiser at all on that social debut day."

"... I'm sorry. To be honest, I wasn't expecting it either."

"e?"

"Oh, don't worry about it now."

The real intention overflowed and I hurriedly deceived it by Laitia who looked at it mysteriously.

"Well, more than that ... If you really love Kaiser, I think it's better for me to hit Kaiser directly without doing anything like this, right?"・ Maybe you may be re-selected as your fiancée rather than me. "

"It's absolutely ..."

"Please keep Kaiser silent."

Kaiser was about to say something extra in my words, so I turned my sharp gaze toward Kaiser and silenced him.

"Cecilia ... I'm sorry."

"Thank you for apologizing. So let's finish today, right?"

With that said, I gently stroked Laitia's head with a smile again.

Then, when Laitia opened her eyes wide and became surprised, her cheeks gradually blushed for some reason.

(Oh, this was embarrassing in front of the masses)

I noticed that and tried to withdraw the hand that was on my head in a hurry with an apologetic expression, but for some reason Laitia firmly grasped that hand with both hands.

Furthermore, as I grabbed that hand and stared at me with my moist eyes, I was confused while looking at Laitia-sama as to what happened.

"Cecilia-sama! I gave up on Prince Kaiser completely !! Instead, I decided to support Cecilia-sama's happiness !!"

"...?"

"If I decide that I can't make Cecilia happy, even Prince Kaiser will fight decisively !!"

I was just stunned at Laitia, who emphasized so strongly.
     After that, the dress remained dirty after all, so I apologized to all the attendees for leaving early, and asked them to enjoy the ball without worrying about it. I did it later.

Kaiser said he would prepare a replacement dress, but refused to need it because he was just going home.

The only regret was that I couldn't eat any food and ended up going home.

But in this case, I gave up and when I tried to get into the carriage with Victor, a middle-aged man in pure white cook clothes ran under us with a big basket. It is.

"Cecilia, please wait !!"

"???"

"Wow, I'm the chef at this castle. I heard that Cecilia is going home today, so I'm sorry to trouble you, so put only the food you can take home in this basket. I'm here! Would you please take it home if you like? "

"What !? Is it good !?"

"Yes, of course! I'm sorry I couldn't put in too many types."

"No, I'm very happy that you prepared it. But ... why did you prepare it for me?"

"... I heard from Prince Kaiser at the last ball that Cecilia was interested in the food we cooked, and all of our chefs were grateful and impressed. Actually, I was really happy as a chef because Cecilia did not dispose of it for the first time last time, so I wanted Cecilia to eat it this time as well. ... I had a problem and couldn't eat it and went home. If so, I hurriedly prepared to take it home and eat it. "

"Thank you for that! I'll eat it when I get home."

Thanks to the chef's kindness, I was happy and received the basket with a smile.

However, the basket was heavier than I expected, and I almost staggered, so Victor supported me in a hurry and took the basket I had in its place.

Then I thanked Victor and the chef, got into the carriage and went home, and immediately after parting from Victor, I changed my dress and enjoyed the food I was satisfied with.

Well, I had some trouble, but I managed to finish the engagement presentation, and then I was calm again? After two years, I grew up to be eight years old.

I was sitting deep in a chaise longue, dressed in a beautiful dress, with a non-floating face in a room in the castle.

There are several other maids waiting in this room to take care of me.

So I couldn't say what I was thinking and was sighing deeply in my heart.

(... I thought this day would come someday as long as I was engaged to Kaiser ... but I'm still depressed ~)

With that in mind, I was thinking about the ball that will be held today.

(Hmm ~ Today is the day of the annual social debut hosted by the royal palace ~. But ... this year is going to be more luxurious than last year or my time, because today's ball Kaiser's younger brother, Prince Leon, the second prince, will make his social debut ... well, I don't want to attend if possible)

With that in mind, he sighed a little so that no one would notice.

The reason why I'm so depressed is that Prince Leon is the fourth target.

* "Leon Ron Bezelm"

A beautiful boy with blue eyes and fluffy pale pink hair that extends to his shoulders. 15 years old in the game.

The younger brother of Prince Kaiser and the second prince of the Kingdom of Beiserm.

However, he always fascinates the surroundings with a smiley little devilish smile that is different from Prince Kaiser's similar smile.

I'm basically the second prince, so I'm spoiled by the people around me, but I thought it wasn't fun to go to Prince Kaiser, the prince in the end.

For that reason, he is not aware of the surroundings, but he has a strong desire for monopoly and has a Yandere temperament.

He has been addicted to minerals since he was a child and has been collecting rare minerals.

Prince Leon with such a personality becomes interested in and likes the heroine, but gradually he wants to see only himself.

Then, on the way, he runs out of control trying to monopolize the heroine loved by everyone, but eventually the heroine advises them to become lovers.

However, Cecilia is taken by a heroine who dislikes Prince Leon, who thought he was a cute younger brother, and gets angry with hatred, but he is poisoned by Prince Leon's plan and died.

I remembered the information about Prince Leon that I wrote, and I had a headache in the part called poisoning.

(... No, that Prince Leon was a very difficult character. If you make a mistake, you'll quickly enter the confinement Yandere Bad End, so how many times have you reloaded ... Well, some fans It was talked about that the bad end was better! It was a development that Yandere lovers couldn't bear, but ... That crazy smiling still was pulled no matter how many times I saw it.・ ・ ・)

I remembered a still with a crazy smile while staring at the heroine at the bad end, and I unconsciously cramped my face.

Honestly, I feel very heavy when I think that I will meet such dangerous Prince Leon for the first time today.

I don't want to attend if possible, but Kaiser, the royal family and brother of Prince Leon, must attend, so my fiancée is inevitably a compulsory participant.

As I sighed again and waited for Bo and the ball to begin, the door was knocked and Kaiser came in with a smile.

"Hi Cecilia, it's nice today too."

"... Thank you. Kaiser looks great."

"Thank you. Oh yeah, it's time for the ball, but it seems that it's taking some time to prepare, so I'd like you to wait a little longer."

"Okay ... can you drink tea?"

"Let's eat"

I couldn't stand alone until the time, so I asked my maid to prepare tea and I had to sit in a chair in the meantime, but for some reason Kaiser lined up next to me. I sat down.

"... Kaiser, is there a chair across the street?"

"Yes, I know."

"... Even if you don't bother to sit here, you can sit there more spaciously?"

"Because I wanted to sit here"

"Then, I'm over there ..."

"No! Cecilia should sit here too."

When I tried to lift my hips out of my chair, Kaiser was prevented from standing up with my hands on my hips earlier than that.

"Kaiser ..."

"We are fiancés, so it's okay to sit like this, right?"

"Well, but ..."

"Let's stay like this"

It seems that this is often the case when sitting with Kaiser.

However, when I joined Sislan here, there was always a battle for chairs.

(Well, I'm in a good mood because I don't have Sislan right now, and it's too much trouble, so I'm fine with this.)

Yes, when I gave up, I quietly drank the tea that the maid made.

Then, as I was talking to Kaiser until the time came, the door suddenly opened and a boy with pale pink hair suddenly came in.

"Oh! My brother was here !!"

"Hmm? What happened to Leon?"

"Mmm! I was looking for me because I was with him a while ago, but suddenly my brother disappeared!"

"Oh, I'm sorry I went silent, because I wanted to tell Cecilia that today's ball will be a little late."

Kaiser said with a bitter smile to Prince Leon, who came in with a bulge.

However, I was upset because I wasn't ready for Prince Leon, who I had suddenly met.

Then, in response to Kaiser's words, Prince Leon turned his mysterious face toward Kaiser while tilting his neck.

"... Cecilia?"

"Oh, that reminds me ... I haven't met yet. Leon, this is Cecilia, the daughter of the Chancellor and my fiancée."

"... Cecilia de Heinz. Thank you."

I stood up in a hurry to introduce Kaiser, moved to the front of Prince Leon, picked the hem of the skirt, and gave a light bow.

Prince Leon stares at me like that.

"And Cecilia, this is my younger brother, Leon. Leon, you can say hello."

"Yeah! I'm Leon Ron Beiserm. Nice to meet you! Um ... Cecilia unnie!"

"Hey, sister !?"

"Because ... you're your brother's fiancée, right? Then you'll be my sister in the future, can you call me that?"

"No, it will definitely happen ..."

"Leon, please call me more and more."

"Kaiser ..."

When I tried to deny Prince Leon, Kaiser was in a good mood and affirmed to block my words.

When I turned my dismayed expression at Kaiser, Prince Leon stared at me with an anxious look.

"... Well, I don't really hate being called an older sister, so it's okay."

"Thank you! Cecilia unnie !!"

Prince Leon smiled and hugged me happily.

Kaiser moved his eyebrows for a moment when he saw it, but immediately watched with a calm face.

However, when I looked around, I was confused about being hugged suddenly, and for some reason I noticed that the maids were looking at us with a smile while blushing.

(... Why is that look ... Oh, Prince Leon's little devil smile? I see, when I see this smile, I usually get that kind of reaction. Maybe this hug is like a calculation. I wonder if I'm going to fall. Well, it won't fall. As a person who knows that dark part ...)

With a bitter smile on my face, Prince Leon stared at my face with a smile on his face.

"... Cecilia, don't you think I hug you?"

"Ah, I'm sorry. I don't think so. So can you let me go?"

"·····Strange person"

In trouble, Prince Leon frowned for a moment and muttered in an inaudible voice to the nearby Kaiser.

But I could hear it, so I had no choice but to keep smiling while scratching my cheeks with my fingers.

However, I suddenly saw a necklace on Prince Leon's chest.

"That? ... That's Red Beryl, right?"

"e?"

"It was a rare ore called red emerald or scarlet emerald, wasn't it?"

I saw the beautiful red ore on the tip of the necklace and said that I thought so.

Then, when he heard the words, Prince Leon looked at me with a surprised expression.

"Why did you find out? It's the first time for Cecilia to know the name of this ore?"

"Eh? No, even if I was asked why ..."

When asked by Prince Leon, I wondered what happened.

I just remembered it because there was a column for ore in the collection of setting materials I saw in the previous life, and there were detailed pictures of various rare ores and their explanations.

(Well, to be honest, I was interested in various beautiful ores by looking at the collection of setting materials, and I searched online myself.)

Although I remembered the memory of my previous life, I couldn't explain it, and I shut up with a troubled expression.

Then, the eyes of Prince Leon changed completely and became curious.

"Hey, Cecilia unnie! Do you know other ores?"

"Well, to some extent ..."

"See you! See you!"

"... Leon, it's about time to get away from Cecilia and return to my father's progress."

"Eh, I want to talk to Cecilia here!"

"No. You see, the maid who came to look for Leon is waiting."

Kaiser said, pulling Prince Leon from me and forcing him to the maid with a troubled expression near the door.

Looking at the situation, I was relieved that he had finally left me and that he had escaped from the question attack of Prince Leon, and Prince Leon turned around near the door.

"Cecilia unnie ... see you later"

I smiled with a smile, but it seemed that the smile was covered with a crazy smile for a moment, and I had a chill on my back.
     The ball was about to begin, and I headed to the hall with Kaiser's arms.

And when they arrived in front of the door leading to the hall, the King and his wife and Prince Leon were already waiting there.

I immediately greeted the King and his wife by picking the hem of their skirt and folding their knees, and the King and his wife greeted me with a smile.

Then Prince Leon left the King and his wife and approached me.

"Hey, Cecilia unnie! I want you to enter with me ~"

With such words, Prince Leon held his hand with a small devilish smile on me.

With a bitter smile on Prince Leon's calculated smile, I was wondering how he answered in front of the King and his wife.

However, Kaiser gently grabbed Prince Leon's hand and removed it from my hand.

Then he spoke to Prince Leon with the usual non-smiley eyes that were clearly not laughing.

"Leon ... No matter how much Cecilia will marry me in the future and become Leon's sister, I'm too accustomed to it."

"But my brother ..."

"Cecilia is my fiancée."

"..."

In Kaiser's words, Prince Leon swelled his cheeks with an apparently dissatisfied face.

When I was staring at them with a troubled expression, the King and his wife approached me.

"As expected, Miss Cecilia. I don't want to miss Leon."

"e?"

"Fufu really ~. I want to give that child a smile and a smile on his face, but it's the first time I've been fond of that particular person so far, right?"

"Is that so?"

"Yeah. Fufu, Cecilia-sama, Kaiser, thank you for Leon."

"I will ask you too"

"Eh? Ah, yes ..."

Pushed by the pressure of the royal couple's smiles, I replied with a grin.

Then, as I was talking to the King and his wife, we received a report that all the attendees other than the royal family had entered the hall, and we were finally in the hall.

First, Prince Leon and the King and his wife entered together first, and we entered a little later.

Then, when he moved to Danjo, the King first greeted his son's daughter in the hall, and then Prince Leon greeted everyone.

"I'm Leon Ron Beiserm. Nice to meet you all!"

Prince Leon greeted him in such a friendly way, and turned to everyone with a very good little devilish smile.

Then, all the daughters and daughters were fascinated by the smile of Prince Leon and stared at Prince Leon with an ecstatic expression.

(Oh, it's amazing ~! But ... I thought again, but the smile that fascinates this person has been completed since this age ~)

I was impressed by Prince Leon waving with a smile on everyone.

Then it was Kaiser and I, and I greeted with Kaiser in front of everyone.

And Kaiser also stuck a similar smile on his face and sprinkled a smile with a smile, but as expected, the son Kaiser who was clearly fascinated by Prince Leon was completely fascinated by the greeting by Prince Kaiser. My interest has shifted to Kaiser.

Although I was amazed at the situation as usual, I suddenly became worried about Prince Leon's appearance and took a peek at Prince Leon.

Then Prince Leon clenched his lips and squeezed the hem of his jacket with both hands, and seemed to endure regret.

(Ah ~ I don't think you like everyone going to Kaiser more than you like in the game ~)

I was able to see that feeling in Prince Leon's appearance, but that didn't mean I could do anything, and I took my eyes off Prince Leon with mixed feelings.

Then, when our greetings were over, a line of greetings by the daughter of the son was formed in front of us and Prince Leon.

Then, Prince Leon, who seemed to be dissatisfied until a while ago, smiled again with a smile and listened to the greeting of his daughter who came to the greeting.

Although I was relieved to see the situation, I survived the wave of greetings with Kaiser and a similar smile on my face.

After passing through the wave of greetings, I was invited by Kaiser to dance for a while, and when I was hungry, I moved to the desk where the dishes were lined up with Kaiser.

As expected, the protagonists of this time are the daughters of the sons who made their social debut and Prince Leon, so I can eat without hesitation.

"Wow! I was expecting it, but today's food is more powerful than usual and looks delicious!"

"The chefs were doing their best. And I was enthusiastic about having Cecilia eat it."

"Well, is that so? I'll thank you later."

"If you do that, the chefs will surely be happy."

"Even so ... it's a pity that Sislan and Laitia haven't participated this time. I'm sure they were depressed because they had their own business and couldn't participate."

"... Well, I'm not sorry at all."

"Kaiser ... I understand because I'm often quarreled with Sislan, but why don't you even think about Laitia?"

"... Miss Laitia became Suprematist in Cecilia two years ago. It seems she's not on my side."

"But Laitia is a good girl, because thanks to Laitia's various movements, I haven't been mean by anyone until now."

"I'm grateful for that ..."

With that said, Kaiser had a bitter smile.

I was wondering what Kaiser was doing, but suddenly noticed something.

"By the way, what's going on with Victor today? He usually came to pick me up as an escort, but today he was a different person."

"Oh, now Victor's squad isn't in this country because they're on an expedition to the south for training."

"That's right. That's why I didn't see it recently ... Oh, so I wonder if Victor visited my house a few days ago?"

"... Victor?"

"I was wondering what it was when I was suddenly told with a serious expression,'I'll train for the princess!', But that was what I said."

I remembered Victor's appearance a few days ago and made a point, but Kaiser had a complicated expression when he heard the story.

"What happened to Kaiser?"

"No, nothing ..."

Even so, the expression that seemed complicated did not change.

When I was looking at Kaiser strangely, someone suddenly hugged me as if I was hitting him from behind.

"Cecilia unnie! You were in a place like this !!"

"Le, Prince Leon! Could you please stop being hugged in this place !!"

I watched while looking back at Prince Leon, who hugged me tightly from behind.

(No, think about the time and place! No matter how you look at it, it's attracting attention, and ... Kaiser is impossible, so the eyes of the daughters who are aiming to get Prince Leon, the second prince. It hurts !!!)

When I was looking at us in a long distance, the sharp eyes of the daughters pierced me and I was pulling my cheeks.

"I don't really care! Because I want to be with my sister Cecilia!"

"Hey! Get away from Leon !!"

"I don't like it! Because I was dancing with Cecilia until a while ago, so give it to me for a while !!"

"It's only natural that I'm with my fiancé Cecilia."

"... Hey Cecilia, are you with me ... hate?"

Yes, Prince Leon stared at my face, moistening his eyes.

As expected, when I saw that expression, I was annoyed and clogged up with words.

(Well, no matter how much you know it's calculated ... the boy's begging face is cowardly !!)

I thought so and dropped my shoulders, and after seeing Prince Leon's hand around his stomach, he spoke to Prince Leon with a look that he couldn't help it.

"Prince Leon, I don't hate you, but if you don't let go, you really hate me?"

"... I understand. I'll let you go ... but stay with me."

"···I understand"

"Cecilia, I'm sorry for my brother."

"No, don't worry"

I was relieved by Prince Leon who had finally left me, but as I was told, Prince Leon stood beside me with the intention of being with me.

"Hey, Cecilia unnie! Did you eat something?"

"I was thinking about eating it now. Can I eat Prince Leon if you like?"

"Yeah! Eat!"

"Then I'll take it on a plate, so please tell me what you want to eat."

"Oh Cecilia, then I'll do it ..."

"Cecilia unnie! I want to eat that hamburger steak! It has that yellow sauce on it !!"

"Ah, yes, yes. That's right."

Earlier than Kaiser reached out to take the plate I had, Prince Leon took my arm and specified the dish I wanted to eat, so I took that dish with a bitter smile. I gave it up.

(I ... I had one older sister in my previous life, but I didn't have a younger brother, so it seems like I really had a younger brother.)

For the time being, I set aside the possibility of being poisoned in the future, and now I enjoy the feeling of having a cute little brother.

Then he put the desired dish on a plate and tried to hand it to Prince Leon.

However, for some reason Prince Leon did not receive the plate with a smile on his face.

"Prince Leon?"

"Cecilia, let me eat it."

"e!?"

"I want Cecilia to eat!"

"Leon! It's no good because I haven't done it yet!"

"Oh ... I haven't got my brother yet ..."

When I heard Kaiser's words, Prince Leon's mouth rose and seemed to grin.

When I saw the black expression, I was involuntarily solidified, and Prince Leon again opened his mouth wide toward me with his usual little devilish smile.

"Ah!"

"Cecilia, you don't have to overdo it!"

"Ahhhhh !!"

"No, Prince Leon ..."

"Ahhhhh !!!"

"... Hmm, it's only once. Yes, uh."

I thought there was no choice but to lose to Prince Leon's patience, so I cut the hamburger steak on the plate into bite-sized pieces and put it in Prince Leon's mouth.

Immediately, Prince Leon closed his mouth and began to eat with mogumogu.

And when I swallowed it, I laughed very happily.

"Yeah! It's really delicious!"

"That was good. Then you can eat it yourself, right?"

"Then I'll feed Cecilia unnie next time!"

"No, I ..."

I tried to refuse that I couldn't do it, but earlier than that, I stabbed the remaining hamburger steak that had been stolen from my plate into a fork and offered it to me.

"Yes, Cecilia unnie! Ah!"

"Cecilia! You don't have to do that! Rather, I want to do it !!"

"..."

I couldn't hear Kaiser's incomprehensible words at this time, and I was wondering what happened to the hamburger steak presented in front of me with the exciting expression of Prince Leon.

To be honest, the delicious smell of the hamburger steak that I had just smelled, and the desire to eat it was about to overcome the shame.

Then I took a small deep breath and never intended to put the hamburger in my mouth.

At that moment, I was about to ascend to the deliciousness of the combination of the finest gravy and sauce that spreads in my mouth.

I put my hands on my cheeks and tasted the hamburger in my mouth with a blissful expression.

Then, when I swallowed it and exhaled with satisfaction, I suddenly felt something and looked at Prince Leon.

Then, for some reason, Prince Leon was staring at me with an ecstatic expression.

"Prince Leon?"

"... Cecilia unnie, cute"

"Huh?"

When I was confused by Prince Leon's words, he smiled with joy as if he had found a toy he liked, and even tried to feed me the food on the plate.

"Wait a minute! Prince Leon !! Please! I'm embarrassed so I'll eat more myself !!"

"Mmm ... I wanted to eat more ... Oh, I hope it's not an embarrassing place. If so, I'd like to create a place where I can be alone ..."

When I desperately resisted the embarrassment, Prince Leon finally gave up, unfortunately.

However, after that, when I thought that I was humming something that I couldn't hear well, I saw a sudden grin and I didn't know why, but a chill ran on my back.
     I was born in this world as the second prince of the Kingdom of Beiserm.

And by saying the second prince, there is Kaiser, who is the first prince and two years away from me.

Kaiser's older brother is both Bunbu and Budo, and he is proud of his beautiful smile and a wonderful smile.

That's why I naturally imitated my older brother and smiled at everyone, and everyone said I was cute and listened to me whatever I said.

I knew the effect of my smile there and learned to make good use of it.

But ... I was dissatisfied and unbearable that the people who would call me cute and cute would leave me as soon as my older brother appeared and go there.

(... Why don't you just look at me?)

As such feelings accumulated and I couldn't believe everyone's words, I changed my mind to smile and use it in a way that suits me.

One day, one of the gifts to my father was very interesting.

It was a very beautiful red stone that shone brilliantly when exposed to light.

I liked the stone at a glance and asked my father to give it to me.

Furthermore, when I asked my father to call the person who donated the stone and heard a detailed story from that person, I first learned of the existence of ore.

Then I started collecting various ores using my smile.

Then, he had the red ore "Red Beryl" that he first encountered processed, and used it as a necklace to hang it around his neck from beginning to end.

I sometimes showed the necklace to people and tried to talk about ore, but no one knew about this "Red Beryl" and was told the same thing, just because it was a beautiful gem.

I gradually lost the desire to show the reaction of all of them, and I decided to enjoy myself alone.

Then, one day, when I was told that my brother had decided on a fiancée, one day I was told that the only thing I could truly feel at ease while using my face and smile to move around was the ore. I wasn't very interested in it.

(... Well, my older brother will succeed his father in the future and become the king, and it's no wonder that he can have a fiancé from now on. I'm sure you're happy ~)

As soon as I thought so, I wasn't so interested that I forgot the name of my fiancée.

Two years have passed since then, and I'm six years old, so it's the day of my social debut.

I noticed that my older brother, who had been with me before, was gone, and looked around the room with Kyoro Kyoro.

"What's wrong with Leon?"

"Where did my father and brother go?"

"Oh, maybe I went to my fiancée."

"Fiancé? Are you coming today?"

"Oh yeah, because the ball and ceremony that Kaiser attends requires the basic fiancée to accompany him."

"That's right ... I'm still looking for it because I want to talk to my brother!"

As expected, I was a little worried about the first ball, so I was restless because I was away from my older brother who had experienced it many times, so I left the room to find my older brother for the time being.

After confirming the destination of his brother with some of the servants who passed each other, he finally arrived at the target room.

And when I opened the door, I found my brother who was relaxing in the room.

"Oh! My brother was here !!"

I said that and made an appeal in a bad mood while swelling my cheeks.

My older brother apologized to me with a bitter smile, and it seems that he came to this room because he told his fiancée that today's ball would be a little late.

"... Cecilia?"

When I mysteriously muttered the name I heard from my brother somewhere, my brother introduced me to the daughter who was lying next to me with a face saying so.

The introduction from my brother made me see my fiancée for the first time.

(... Hey ~ Amethyst-like beautiful eyes ~)

Yes, I stared at my brother's fiancée, thinking of an ore amethyst from one of the collections.

And when I was urged by my brother to give my name, he called my brother's fiancée "Cecilia sister".

(Well, first of all, no one calls me an older sister and makes a bad face.)

Even though I thought so in my heart, when I was confused because I was called "sister", I intentionally turned my uneasy face to Cecilia.

Then, while making a face saying that there was no way to do it, he made a happy face somewhere.

(Fufu, easy and easy !!)

I hugged Cecilia's sister tightly, smiling in my heart and turning my usual smile to the final touch.

(Yeah! There is no child who won't fall off with this! For the time being, if you get along with your older brother's fiancée, it will surely be useful!)

With that in mind, I was convinced that this Cecilia sister also had a screaming and ecstatic expression on the faces of the maids who had done the same thing until now, and when I saw her face, it was different from the reaction I had thought for some reason. It is.

For some reason, Cecilia had a bitter smile and didn't look happy at all.

When I saw that face, my smile suddenly disappeared and I stared at Cecilia.

"... Cecilia, don't you think I hug you?"

"Ah, I'm sorry. I don't think so. So can you let me go?"

"·····Strange person"

I didn't think there was anyone who would react like that, so I frowned for a moment and suddenly said what I thought.

(It's done! What I did!)

However, I think I could hear my words, but for some reason Cecilia was looking at me with a bitter smile without showing disgust.

(... really weird person)

When I was confused by Cecilia's unexpected reaction, Cecilia noticed something and stared at my chest.

And the words that I hadn't imagined came out from the mouth of Cecilia.

"That? ... That's Red Beryl, right?"

"e?"

I didn't expect Cecilia to give the name of the necklace ore around her neck, and I glanced at her with a surprised voice.

In addition, Cecilia knew about the other names for this ore, "red emerald" and "scarlet emerald," and said that it was a rare ore.

I was surprised to find the name of this ore for the first time, and when I asked him if he knew about other ores, Cecilia was confused but affirmed.

At that moment, I was very excited to meet a familiar person who could talk about ore for the first time.

And I wanted to talk more about ore with Cecilia, and I tried to ask Cecilia with an excited look, but my brother disturbed me.

My brother was forcibly taken to the maid who had come to pick me up from Cecilia's sister.

I was very dissatisfied with that, but I was reluctant to return to my father's boss because I thought that if I didn't attend the ball, it would cause trouble for my dad.

But before that, there was something I really wanted to say to Cecilia, and she turned around near the door and said to Cecilia.

"Cecilia unnie ... see you later"

With that said, he smiled with a smile.

(Sister Cecilia ... I'll definitely talk to you alone)

I grinned in my heart.

When I returned to my father's room, I moved to the entrance of the hall with my father to attend the ball.

Then, after a while, Cecilia came with her with her hand on her brother's arm.

The moment I saw them, I felt very unpleasant from the bottom of my heart.

I was confused by the first feeling, but I decided not to think deeply for the time being, and approached Cecilia with the joy of seeing Cecilia.

"Hey, Cecilia unnie! I want you to enter with me ~"

With that said, I held Cecilia's hand and turned her usual smile to try to pass my very serious wishes.

However, my smile didn't seem to work for Cecilia, and she didn't say anything with a troubled expression on her face.

Then my older brother took off my hand again.

As expected, when I looked at my older brother, he smiled at me, but his eyes weren't laughing at all.

"Leon ... No matter how much Cecilia will marry me in the future and become Leon's sister, I'm too accustomed to it."

"But my brother ..."

"Cecilia is my fiancée."

"..."

The words on my brother made me squeeze my chest.

(That's right ... Cecilia was her brother's fiancée ... but !!)

I wasn't convinced that Cecilia was my brother's fiancée, and I swelled my cheeks with a dissatisfied expression.

While doing such a thing, it was time to enter, and when I gave up this time and entered the hall with my father's superiors, I greeted the daughters who had already entered and smiled as usual. ..

Then, when I saw my smile, everyone looked ecstatic, and when I was satisfied with the situation, the smile of my brother who greeted me next quickly changed my interest from me to my brother. It has been done.

I was frustrated by the usual situation, biting my lips small and squeezing the hem of my clothes so that no one would notice.

(After all, everyone is better than the older brother ...)

However, when I felt a glance from near that time and glanced at Cecilia, she looked at me with a complicated expression.

(Ah, maybe Cecilia knows me? And she's not interested in her older brother's smile at all ... Oh, Cecilia is good ~)

I stared at Cecilia, who looked away from me, and laughed a little.

After that, a lot of daughters came to greet me, but I wasn't interested in them anymore and just smiled face-to-face and passed away.

However, I was frustrated because I couldn't go to Cecilia's sister because I was surrounded by persistent daughters.

Furthermore, it was very unpleasant that my brother was dancing a lot with Cecilia.

When I saw them move out of the dance circle, I turned to the daughters who were surrounding their smiles.

"I'm sorry. Can you leave me because I want to go to my brother's improvement?"

When I said that, the daughters who were fascinated by my smile shook their heads many times silently.

After smiling at the daughters again, I quickly headed under Cecilia.

And I hugged her body from behind Cecilia, who hadn't noticed me yet.

"Cecilia unnie! You were in a place like this !!"

"Le, Prince Leon! Could you please stop being hugged in this place !!"

I didn't feel like leaving Cecilia, even though I enjoyed seeing her upset Cecilia.

So when I appealed to Cecilia while moisturizing my eyes, it seemed to work, and she dropped my shoulders and gave up.

However, Cecilia told me that she would hate me if she didn't let me go, so I reluctantly let go of Cecilia.

However, I had no intention of leaving Cecilia, so I took the position next to Cecilia.

As expected, my older brother seemed to give up after seeing me.

Then I noticed that I had a plate with nothing in my sister Cecilia's hand.

"Hey, Cecilia unnie! Did you eat something?"

"I was thinking about eating it now. Can I eat Prince Leon if you like?"

"Yeah! Eat!"

I moved faster than my older brother who tried to disturb me, pulled Cecilia's arm and said more and more what I wanted to eat.

Then, when the dish was filled with food, Cecilia tried to give it to me, so I dared not accept it.

Because I wanted Cecilia to "Ah" and feed her.

When I said that, Cecilia made a surprised voice.

"Leon! It's no good because I haven't done it yet!"

"Oh ... I haven't got my brother yet ..."

When I heard that word from my brother, I grinned and wanted to feed Cecilia more and more.

Then I managed to ask Cecilia, who was confused, to eat it.

(Hmm !! The one I've eaten by Cecilia is the most delicious !!)

When I swallowed the hamburger steak in my mouth while biting such happiness, I had a desire to feed my sister Cecilia.

"Then I'll feed Cecilia unnie next time!"

"No, I ..."

I quickly took the plate with the food from Cecilia's hand, which I was about to refuse, and stabbed the rest of the hamburger I had just eaten into a fork and presented it to Cecilia's mouth.

And when I continued to patiently give out to Cecilia's confused mouth, she opened her cute mouth and ate it, perhaps because she had an idea.

Then, Cecilia's expression changed as soon as she saw it, and she ate happily with a smile that shook her cheeks.

The moment I saw Cecilia's expression, I was struck by the feeling of a lightning bolt running through my body, and I couldn't take my eyes off Cecilia's face with an ecstatic expression.

"... Cecilia unnie, cute"

I muttered while staring at Cecilia.

(Oh, Cecilia unnie ... I want it)

Such a desire dominated my heart, and I could only see Cecilia's sister, and while laughing with a smile, I tried to eat the next dish.

However, Cecilia's face turned red and she shook her head to refuse.

"Wait a minute! Prince Leon !! Please! I'm embarrassed so I'll eat more myself !!"

"Mmm ... I wanted to eat more ... Oh, I hope it's not an embarrassing place. If so, I'd like to create a place where I can be alone ..."

I thought the idea was very good.

(That's right! Let's make a room that is perfect for Fufufu Cecilia.)

I imagined a room for Cecilia, and I grinned alone.
    The ball for the social debut attended by Prince Leon managed to finish, and I was spending time reading a book in my room.

Then, when I received the news of the visitor from the maid, I moved to the reception room.

And when I entered the reception room, Victor was standing there and waiting for me.

"Oh, Victor was back."

"Yes. I just returned home after successfully completing the expedition training."

"Thank you for your hard work. Was the training difficult?"

"It was hard to say that it was hard, but I am satisfied with my subordinates because I was able to do a lot of training."

"That's right ... but if you just came home, you're tired. You don't have to bother to show up at me? Please go home and rest."

"Thank you. I am very pleased with the kind consideration of the princess. However, after this, I have to handle the paperwork for the expedition training at the castle, so I would like to meet the princess before that. Hime, this is the one I found on the road trip, but I bought it because I thought the embroidery would look great on the princess, so please take it. "

"····Thank you"

Victor handed me a flat object wrapped in clean wrapping paper from my bosom, and I picked it up with my cheeks and opened the wrapping paper to look inside.

"... Thank you for your beautiful handkerchief."

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah, yeah, it's very nice ... I've just said it before Victor, but you don't have to worry about the handkerchief at that time and don't give it again and again."

That's right, Victor gives me a handkerchief every time, in return for the handkerchief that was wrapped around the handkerchief that was injured in the duel of the two years ago.

Even though it was only one time, I was honestly in trouble because I was given so many handkerchiefs.

It's true that there are many handkerchiefs, but I'm telling them to stop Victor's actions, which he cares too much about.

However, I was amazed at Victor who couldn't stop me at all.

"No, this is not enough to give back to the kindness of the princess at that time!"

"Well, that's right ... but please do it in moderation."

I asked with a bitter smile, but Victor didn't reply with a serious look.

(Oh, don't give me a handkerchief again ...)

I was convinced inwardly about the appearance of Victor.

"More than that, Princess, did you have any particular changes while I was away?"

"Well, yeah ... well, Prince Leon made his social debut while Victor wasn't there, but that's as usual ..."

"Hey Cecilia !! Is it true that you dropped Prince Leon !?"

"Cecilia-sama! Is that okay !? I heard that Prince Leon was talking to me !!!"

Suddenly, Sislan and Laitia rushed into the reception room with a different blood phase.

"Now! Laitia-sama in Sislan !? Please calm down!"

"Cecilia, is that true !?"

"Cecilia-sama !!"

"No, really calm down !! I dropped Prince Leon in the first place ... I have no idea why that was the case? In the first place, the game isn't in production yet ... "

"... Gem?"

"Oh, nothing! And it's also a bad idea that Laitia was talking to me. I'm sure I missed being called my sister, but ... I think I was longing for the existence of my sister. Yo "

"" ... ""

I explained that, but for some reason the two looked at each other with unconvinced faces.

And we talked with Kosokoso.

"What do you think, Sislan?"

"I think it's just that he isn't aware of it."

"I think so too."

"... Can you tell me that story?"

"Well, I didn't know that Victor went to expedition training. Well, I didn't participate in this social debut ball, so I don't know the details ..."

"I will hear from an acquaintance, but ..."

Then the three talked to each other in a face-to-face fashion.

(What !? Why are you talking with such a suspicious expression?)

I was confused while watching the three of them, and I was left alone in the mosquito net.

Then, the number of visitors increased further in the reception room in such a state.

"Hi Cecilia! To play ... why are you guys before me?"

Kaiser, who came in with a smile, immediately became moody when he saw the Sislans.

"Oh, Prince Kaiser has come to a good place! I'd like to ask you a little ..."

"My brother! Don't go first !!"

When Sislan tried to ask Kaiser something, suddenly such a voice was heard from outside the door, and Prince Leon hurriedly entered the drawing room with his cheeks inflated.

"What? Prince Leon !?"

"... I'm sorry Cecilia. I didn't hear that Leon would go with me."

"Cecilia unnie! I wanted to meet you !!"

In contrast to Kaiser, who said apologetically, Prince Leon happily broke his face when he found me, opened his arms and ran up to me, hugging me with the same momentum.

""""Ah!!""""

At that moment, four people other than me and Prince Leon made such a voice at the same time.

I was surprised at the voices of all of them, and when I looked at the four people while being hugged by Prince Leon, for some reason they looked very moody.

(Why do you look like that?)

When I was confused by the appearance of the four, Prince Leon, who was hugging me, looked up at me with a smile.

"Hey, Cecilia unnie! Let's play with me !!"

"No, Prince Leon, other people are coming, so that's a little ..."

"Eh! I want to play with Cecilia unnie !!"

With that said, Prince Leon swells his cheeks and turns his dissatisfied face toward me, so when I look at the four people asking for help while being confused, for some reason Kaiser is squeezed by the three. I was surrounded by feelings.

"Prince Kaiser, your younger brother! Do something!"

"I'm working a lot, but it doesn't work!"

"I'm in trouble with Cecilia! I can't leave Cecilia to Prince Kaiser!"

"Cecilia is mine, not Miss Laitia's!"

"" Huh !? ""

"Oh! Miss Laitia to Sislan, don't squeeze in with such a scary face !! And Victor shouldn't put silent pressure on me !!"

"Prince Kaiser ... I was asking for a princess while I was away ... What does this mean?"

"Wow, this was unexpected for me too !!"

I couldn't hear the contents well, but I could see that Kaiser was upset.

And then Kaiser stripped Prince Leon from me, but for some reason I was really fed up with this growing population.

When the place finally settled down, Kaiser spoke to me with a look as if he had remembered something.

"Oh yeah Cecilia, three days later the prince of the ally will come to play, so please attend the audience as well."

"Eh? Am I in the audience too? And the prince of the ally?"

"Yes, I've been exchanging letters with the prince for several years, and I've been getting along with him, but he said he would like to see my country this time. Well, I crossed the sea. Since it is a country, it takes about three days to come. "

"... Prince of the ally, a country beyond the sea ..."

"Cecilia?"

"Kaiser ... what's the prince's name?"

"Is it the name of the prince? Prince Alfeld. He is the prince of the Morbarad Empire, an ally."

Kaiser's words made me want to hold my head and growl, regardless of my pretense.

(Do I have to meet the last target person? !!!)

I was screaming in my heart.

* "Alfeld la Morvalado"

A bewitching beautiful boy with brown skin and long, beautiful white hair up to the waist tied up with braids and red eyes like jewels. 20 years old in the game.

He is the crown prince of the desert country and always wears clothes with white feet, much like the Arab clothes Kandura.

In addition, a large white scarf up to the waist is fastened to the head with a black string, so basically the hair is hidden in it.

She has a strong personality and a wide range of defense, so she can talk to anyone.

The reason is that I am looking for a woman to put in my own harem.

The founder of the Morbalado Empire was originally a thief, and the idea of getting what he wanted even if he took it was rooted.

Such a prince met the heroine and tried to argue immediately, but he was not dealt with at all.

Then, the prince became interested in a type of heroine that had never existed before, and while trying to get rid of it, he fell into the heroine.

After that, when he loved only one heroine, he was recognized by the heroine and eventually became lovers.

However, in order to return to the prince's home country together, Cecilia who was hiding the heroine who was on the return ship attacked and tried to push it into the sea as it was, so the prince stopped it and instead Cecilia Cecilia fell into the sea and was attacked by a shark and eaten.

I had no choice but to laugh at one of my endings.

(It will be like a movie where people are eaten by sharks that I saw in my previous life ...)

With that in mind, I was heading for an audience with Kaiser.

"What's wrong with Cecilia? You have a face that doesn't float?"

"No matter what ... what did Prince Alfeld say more than that?"

"Hmm, I can't say anything because I haven't met by letter alone, but I thought from the letter that I was a very nice person. I just wanted to know about women in this country. I was there ... "

I was convinced that Kaiser's words, which I had been curiously saying, were already a woman lover from this age.

(... Maybe Cecilia was being persuaded by Prince Alfeld in a part that wasn't drawn in the game, and he took it seriously. So even if he had a fiancé named Kaiser, he became friends with Prince Alfeld. I was disturbing the heroine with a great appearance ...)

For some reason, I was still convinced that the standing picture of Cecilia when I entered the Prince Alfeld route became more and more scary than the other routes.

When I remembered that, I was already in the audience, so for the time being, I decided to go through this audience quietly without being noticed by Prince Alfeld.

Then, when I entered the audience and greeted the throne on the stage and the King and his wife who were sitting in the queen's seat, I moved to the seat of me and Kaiser, which was prepared behind them.

Then, for some reason, I was confused by Prince Leon, who had chairs placed side by side on a tripod and was already sitting on the far right.

(Huh? I heard that Kaiser and I were sitting side by side on the King's side, and Prince Leon was sitting alone on the Queen's side with the King and his wife in between?)

I thought so, and when Prince Leon came down from the chair with a smile and came under me, he pulled my hand.

"I'm good next to Cecilia, so I asked her to move her chair!"

"Eh? ... Kaiser Is this good?"

"Oh, it's not really good, but ... I don't think I'll have time anymore, so I can't help this time. But Leon, don't bother Cecilia during the audience!"

"Yes!"

Then, for some reason, I ended up sitting in a chair between the two princes.

Then, after seeing us completely seated, it was immediately announced during the audience that Prince Alfeld would enter.

I was staring at the door between the audience, which slowly opened while listening to my throbbing heart, and Prince Alfeld, who was wearing white clothes and a large scarf from there to his feet, gave various gifts. He brought in a lot of his servants with him behind him.

And when he came to the bottom of the stage, he greeted him with his hands on his chest and his head down.

"I am Alfeld La Morbalado. I am honored to see you for the first time."

He raised his face and laughed bewitchingly.
    The moment Prince Alfeld smiled bewitchingly, the female bureaucrats and the wives of the ministers who were attending, and the maids who were waiting for them, suddenly became colorful.

(Wow ~ I'm still 11 years old and the sex appeal is ... amazing)

The bewitching smile I saw in the game at the age of 20 was the same, and I pulled it a little.

Then Prince Alfeld sent a glance at the colorful women and winked.

At that moment, some women collapsed on the spot.

Soon the men around him helped the women and suddenly became rushed during the audience.

Then some women were taken from the audience, and after the King cleared his throat, he called out to Prince Alfeld.

"Prince Alfeld, welcome to our country. Welcome your stay. Please spend a relaxing time until your return."

"Thank you. And I'd like to thank you for allowing me to visit, but I've brought some of my country's specialties, so please pay."

Prince Alfeld said so and took out a curled letter from his bosom and presented it to me, and my father, the Chancellor, received the letter and checked the inside on the spot.

"I have received the catalog. I will check the contents later together with the original."

"Thank you"

When he nodded, he bowed lightly to Prince Alfeld and then went down from the spot.

Then, Prince Leon pierced my arm while watching such a series of flows.

I wondered what it was like at this time, but when I glanced at Prince Leon, Prince Leon spoke to me with his face on his face.

"Hey, Cecilia, do you know what that ore is in that gift?"

"What? Which one?"

"Look, it's in the box next to that bundle of carpets."

When Prince Leon told me to look at the place, there was a gorgeous box next to a lot of beautifully patterned carpets, and there was a mountain of ore in a strange shape. ..

"Is that ... maybe a'desert rose'?"

"As expected, Cecilia unnie !! Actually, I saw the real thing for the first time, but I thought that the illustration of" Desert Rose "was written in the book."

"It's definitely a characteristic ore."

I stared at the ore while telling Prince Leon.

By the way, "desert rose" is a mineral made mainly of gypsum and barite, and although it is originally transparent, desert sand adheres to its surface and it has a brownish color.

And it is called "rose" because its appearance is a natural phenomenon that crystallizes into a rose-like shape and grows.

However, "Desert Rose" is not a beautiful ore that shines like a jewel, but it seems that it is used for ornamental purposes due to its unusual shape.

I remember seeing such content when I looked it up online in my previous life.

Then, when I briefly explained "Desert Rose" to Prince Leon by hiding his previous life and the Internet, Prince Leon looked at me happily with his eyes shining.

"Cecilia is really amazing !!"

"Well, that's not the case ... I just happened to know it ..."

"It's amazing to know! Because around me ..."

"Leon, I'm still in the audience. Please be quiet."

"... Yes. I'm sorry, my brother."

Kaiser enjoyed Prince Leon, who was getting more and more excited, with a serious expression, and Prince Leon apologized as he became smaller.

With a bitter smile at the appearance of these two people, I glanced around to see if there was any inconvenience to other people, but I was relieved that no one was particularly aware of our appearance.

Then, when he looked at Prince Alfeld again, he had a beautiful silk-smooth, shiny, pearl-colored cloth in his hand.

"This is silk made in my country, but I really wanted you to use it for a beautiful queen's costume. I'm sure it will be even more beautiful than it is now."

"Well! I'm very happy !!"

Prince Alfeld smiled bewitchingly at the queen, and the queen was delighted with the compliment of Prince Alfeld and the sensuality of the prince.

The king frowned for a moment when he saw the queen, but soon he returned to his usual dignified look and thanked Prince Alfeld.

"Prince Alfeld, thank you for giving the Queen something very wonderful."

"No, I just wanted to give a beautiful woman a beautiful item to dress up. So ... I will also give this earring to the pretty and pretty woman who is there."

Prince Alfeld said that, from the cloth he had in his hand, he opened a jewel box that was large enough to fit in the palm of his hand, and stared at me with the large emerald earrings inside. ..

(Eh? Give it to me? ... It will be heavy if you absolutely hear it)

Although I thought of such a straightforward impression in my heart, I couldn't really say such a thing here, and thanked him with a friendly laugh.

"Thank you. It's a very nice item."

"If possible ... I want to see you wearing this up close."

With that said, Prince Alfeld turned his bewitching smile on me.

At that moment, for some reason, I felt a strong sign from both sides of me, and I could see Kaiser and Prince Leon with a terrifying gaze.

Then they both had their usual smiles, but they noticed that their eyes were clearly not laughing.

(Why are these two angry !?)

Although I was confused by the uncertain appearance of the two, I thought I should reply to Prince Alfeld for the time being, so I took my eyes off the two.

Then Prince Alfeld was staring at me with his bewitching smile as usual.

I endured the appearance of Prince Alfeld as his cheeks seemed to be pulled, and managed to return his words to Prince Alfeld while maintaining a friendly laugh.

"I'm sorry Prince Alfeld. I can't show you up close, so please refrain."

"You don't have to be humble."

With that said, Prince Alfeld flew a wink at me as if he had no choice.

I was struck by the actions of Prince Alfeld.

(Hey ... I'm in an audience right now. What are you talking about? And I think you know I'm Kaiser's fiancée from this arrangement ...)

With that in mind, Prince Alfeld threw a wink at me again.

As expected, I was completely drawn to the appearance of Prince Alfeld, and I suddenly made a confused expression.

Then, maybe my expression was unexpected, I stared at me with a glanced expression.

Then I suddenly noticed and hurriedly returned my expression to a friendly laugh.

However, while looking at me, Prince Alfeld had a confused expression all the time.

Then, on the night after the audience, a party was held to welcome Prince Alfeld, and I changed into a ball dress and attended the ball with Kaiser.

And there, as expected, Prince Alfeld called out to various women, and the woman who was called to Prince Alfeld was captivated by Prince Alfeld.

I looked at it from a distance and never wanted to get close to it.

"Cecilia ... I talked to Alfeld directly before the ball, but at that time he was a very easy-to-speak and friendly person. But ... Alfeld seems to have heard a lot about you. So I've distracted myself by emphasizing only my fiancée, so be careful not to let Cecilia get close to Alfeld! "

"Yeah, yeah. I don't want to get closer if I can ..."

Kaiser seems to be worried about something, but I nodded obediently because I didn't want to approach Prince Alfeld in the first place.

Kaiser looked relieved in response to me, and then Kaiser managed to get around and escaped contact with Prince Alfeld during the ball.

After the welcome ball, I spent a while at home, but there was a book I really wanted to read, and I went to the castle alone.

Then, when I went to the Ministry of Science and Research of the Royal Palace where the target book was placed, I was enthusiastically welcomed by Dr. Demitria and had a cup of tea for a while to talk.

However, it was time for Dr. Demitria to go to Kaiser's tutor, so I thanked him for tea and borrowed a book to leave the Royal Palace Academic Research Ministry.

I was walking down an unpopular corridor facing a beautiful courtyard to go home with my books in my arms.

Then, at the end of the corridor, I could see a white costume and a maid's clothes.

I felt an unpleasant premonition in the familiar clothes, and when I stopped and looked closely, there was a young maid with a fascinating expression on her cheeks with her back against the wall, and the maid. There was Prince Alfeld, who was staring at his face and kissing his hand.

(Wow ~ I came across a persuasive scene ...)

I didn't expect to see such a scene in such a place, so I was pulling my cheeks to Prince Alfeld's girlfriend.

But then I was relieved, and staying here as it was would be awkward for each other (me and that maid), and I didn't want to be found by Prince Alfeld, so I immediately returned my heels.

And when I stepped forward, I heard a voice calling me from behind.

"Wait! Sure ... are you in Cecilia?"

When I heard Prince Alfeld's voice, I shook my shoulders and then slowly turned around with a mechanical movement.

"Oh, that's right, because I couldn't forget your beautiful silver hair."

Prince Alfeld walked towards me with his usual bewitching smile.

"No, Prince Alfeld ... wasn't he dealing with that maid?"

When I said that and looked at the maid, I was still looking at him with a red face.

Then the maid who noticed my gaze hurriedly bowed down with a surprised face and ran away to escape.

(No, hey !! If possible, take this prince too !!!)

I couldn't hear the cry of my heart, and in a blink of an eye, I and Prince Alfeld were alone.

"Ah, Prince Alfeld, did you have to chase him?"

"Yes, I've already talked to him, so it's okay. I'd rather talk to Cecilia now."

"What? With me?"

"Yes, Cecilia ... Oh, Kaiser called you Cecilia, so I'll call you that too."

"Well, it doesn't matter what the name is, but why did you want to talk to me?"

"At the last ball, Kaiser didn't let me talk to you at all."

With that said, Prince Alfeld smiled with a bitter smile.

"... So what do you want me to say? I'm going home, so I'd like to excuse myself."

"... I see why Kaiser didn't let you see me. You seem a little different from other women."

"... For some reason, everyone tells me that."

I couldn't understand the words that were said every time.

(It's said that it's different or different from other daughters, but ... I don't realize that it's changed so much ~)

Thinking so, I remember my actions so far, but I still didn't understand.

Then Prince Alfeld scooped up a bunch of my hair that I had thought about.

As I was surprised at the behavior, I looked at Prince Alfeld with my eyes open, and Prince Alfeld kept his face close to my face while checking the feel of my hair with my hands.

"It's as smooth and soft as I expected. And when I look closer, its purple eyes are very nice. If possible ... I want to kidnap you and take you back to my country."

"... Prince Alfeld is close."

To Prince Alfeld, who was approaching me with a bewitching smile, I wrinkled my eyebrows and turned a rugged expression.

"... You are the first woman who hasn't fallen to me so far."

"I'm not such a cheesy woman who falls easily. And ... even if I see something like this after seeing another woman's persuasion earlier ... honestly, I'm not at all moved." "

"..."

When I took back my hair from Prince Alfeld, who had been stuck in my words, I quickly went back and looked at Prince Alfeld while keeping my eyes open.

"Hmm, I'm wondering about the fact that I'm watching over the women I put in my harem in this country, right?"

"Why! Why do you do that !?"

"I'm not the only one who wanted to take me back to the country, right?"

"..."

"And I know about Prince Alfeld's country, so it's easy to imagine that it's a preliminary preview to get a woman who likes Prince Alfeld's actions into the harem."

"Well, that's ..."

"Well, I think it can't be helped because each country has different ideas ... I hate it because people who surround many women seem to disrespect women !!"

"Oh !!"

When I said so, Prince Alfeld stared at me with his eyes wide open and astonished.

When I saw the situation, I thought I had said too much, but I thought I had said it already.

(... Certainly, when I was playing a game in my previous life, after seeing a scene where I was persuading another woman like this time, the appearance of persuading the heroine with sweet words means that I was persuading that other woman. As far as I could forget it, it looked cool as far as I could see it on the screen. Well, I think it was because I thought that it was a two-dimensional world called a game, but ... I would not want)

I remembered the scene in the game where Prince Alfeld, 20 years old, said a sweet line with a bewitching smile, and compared it to reality.

"... You are the first to be told that you hate this clearly."

"I'm sorry if I'm offended, but I thought it was for Prince Alfeld to clearly convey my feelings. So I don't care from now on ..."

"I decided! I don't make harems, I just cherish one person!"

"Well, well, I think it would be nice if Prince Alfeld was decided that way."

"Thank you, I'll definitely be a man recognized by you."

"Why to me?"

For some reason, I was confused by Prince Alfeld, who declared so with a serious expression to me.
    I was born to the King of the Morbalado Empire, an oasis in the desert, and the Queen, the Queen.

But my mother wasn't originally a queen.

Because my father, the King, had a back shrine called Harlem, and my mother was one of the concubines who lived there.

However, for some reason, all the children born by the concubines other than the mother were girls, so the mother who gave birth to the boy for the first time became a queen and a queen.

Therefore, from the time I was born, I had been assigned a position as a crown prince.

First of all, I have a good relationship with my sisters. And they are getting along well with their sisters' mothers.

Growing up surrounded by a lot of women, I naturally learned how to treat women and learned what kind of smiles women would like to me.

And as I continued to see the relationship between my father and the women in the harem, I soon began to want to have my own harem.

I immediately consulted with my father about it and promised to have a villa with a private harem to be completed by the time I grew up.

In addition, my father told me that he would prepare a selection of women for me, but I refused.

Anyway, I wanted to find a woman who could enter the harem.

My father kindly agreed with me, and I immediately decided to call out to various women and find a woman who wanted to be in my harem.

Then I called out to women in crude countries and put them on the list, but I wanted to meet women from different countries anyway.

There, I remembered Prince Kaiser, an ally who had been exchanging letters for a long time, and became interested in the women of that Kaiser country.

I immediately asked my father to visit Kaiser's country.

And if I wrote a letter to Kaiser in advance, I brought a lot of gifts and took about three days by boat to arrive at the Kingdom of Beiserm.

Then I had an audience with the King of the Kingdom of Beiserm.

I entered the audience with a servant brought from the country carrying a gift, and while heading under the king on the stage, I saw the women of this country with my eyes.

(... There are women who have different beauty from the women in my country. Hmm, I'm really looking forward to this stay.)

I laughed in my heart.

And as soon as he got to the bottom of the king, he also checked the girl, who was supposed to be his fiancé, sitting next to the queen and the boy, probably Kaiser.

(As expected, she is a queen, and her beauty is by far the county. If she wasn't a queen, she would have been on the list. But ... the girl who seems to be Kaiser's fiancé also looks pretty good. As you can see from here, the glittering silver hair and beautiful purple eyes are impressive and fascinating. Well ... Kaiser's fiancée, but she is definitely my harem. Top list candidate)

Though I thought so in my heart, I greeted the king to play the role of a prince and smiled with a smile.

Then, the women who were attending everywhere became colorful.

I glanced at the women and snapped and winked, and some of them fell down with red faces.

(Okay, it seems that women's favorite smiles and gestures are common in this country as well)

I was convinced that while watching the women being carried.

When the place settled down, I handed him a letter with a list of the offerings, and then took out a piece of shiny pearl-colored cloth from the offerings.

And I spread it out to show it to the queen.

"This is silk made in my country, but I really wanted you to use it for a beautiful queen's costume. I'm sure it will be even more beautiful than it is now."

"Well! I'm very happy !!"

When I turned my words and my usual smile on the queen, I dyed my cheeks and was delighted.

(Because there is no woman who is not happy to receive a gift directly)

Satisfied with the queen's appearance, she told Kaiser's fiancée that she would give a gift in the same way, opening the lid of a small jewel box that fits in my palm and showing the earrings inside. I stared at it.

But Kaiser's fiancé did not respond as I had expected.

It is true that he smiles while looking at these earrings, but it seems that the smile is not his true intention.

"Thank you. It's a very nice item."

"If possible ... I want to see you wearing this up close."

I thought so and turned my usual smile on Kaiser's fiancée.

However, he continued to smile like other women without dyeing his cheeks.

"I'm sorry Prince Alfeld. I can't show you up close, so please refrain."

"You don't have to be humble."

I didn't expect to hear the words of refusal, but I thought I was embarrassed to hear them.

That's why I sent a wink to Kaiser's fiancée just to push it.

However, I couldn't get the reaction I expected this time, and for some reason my facial expression got stuck.

I wondered about it, but wondered if I didn't understand it, so I sent the wink again.

But Kaiser's fiancée turned to me with the exact opposite of what I expected.

When I saw the unexpected expression, I opened my eyes and stared at it, wondering if what I saw was true.

Then, as soon as I noticed my gaze, my expression returned to my smile.

However, I couldn't get rid of my confused expression, and I was always confused.

When I managed to finish the audience, I was relaxing among the guests who had prepared me until the ball that welcomed me at night.

It's true that Kaiser's fiancée was so confused that I was confused, but now I've changed my mind to talk to the cute maids who take care of me.

Then everyone showed a cute reaction as expected, and I was able to regain the confidence that I had lost a little.

Then Kaiser came to visit me.

"Hi Alfeld, you've come a lot. I was looking forward to Alfeld coming."

"I was looking forward to seeing Kaiser too."

"How is this country?"

"Unlike my country, it's nice that there is a lot of greenery and the air isn't dry. And it's wonderful that the city is full of energy because of the proximity of the sea and trade."

"Thank you, but all the gifts made in Alfeld's country were wonderful, especially because I loved the ore my brother called" Desert Rose "."

"... Hmm ... there was a person in this country who knew that" Desert Rose ". It's a specialty of my country, so it's something that isn't in another country. Knowing that is Kaiser. My younger brother is amazing. "

"Yes, when it comes to ore, it's an enemy to my brother ... No, there was Cecilia."

"Cecilia ... isn't it the name of Kaiser's fiancée? I remember the name because Kaiser often praised it in letters. Yes! So can you tell me more about Cecilia?" "

"... I'm my fiancée"

"Because I know it, other than that"

"My fiancée!"

I wanted to know more about Cecilia I saw earlier, but after that Kaiser stubbornly called me only that Cecilia was fiancé and didn't tell me at all.

Kaiser hurried out of the room just because he was ready for the ball.

(I see ... As I heard from the letter, Kaiser seems to be in love with Cecilia, but I'm honestly interested in Cecilia, who is so in love with Kaiser.)

With that in mind, I smiled a little so that no one would notice.

And I decided to talk to Cecilia directly at the ball and went to the ball, but I couldn't even get close to Cecilia because of Kaiser's obstruction.

A few days after the ball, Cecilia didn't seem to come to the castle, so I decided to give up Cecilia this time and talked to the other women in the castle.

Then, in the hallway facing the unpopular courtyard today, he was persuading a pretty maid who was wondering whether to put him on the Harlem candidate list.

Then I took the handmaiden's hand, which was completely screaming with my words and smile, and dropped a kiss on that hand.

Then, at that time, when I glanced at the person who felt that line of sight while kissing, there was a silver-haired girl who was looking at me from a distance.

But the girl immediately turned her heels back and tried to leave, so I hurriedly let go of the maid and immediately chased her.

"Wait! Sure ... are you in Cecilia?"

When I called out to his back, he turned back to me awkwardly and slowly, shaking his little shoulders.

And the girl turned out to be Cecilia I've always wanted to talk to, and for some reason I was so happy.

"Oh, that's right, because I couldn't forget your beautiful silver hair."

Having said that, I approached Cecilia, but for some reason Cecilia had a confused expression while looking behind me.

And it seems that the cause was that the maid I had been arguing with was still there, but the maid hurriedly left, perhaps noticing Cecilia's gaze.

I glanced at his back, but soon lost interest and was pleased to be alone with Cecilia in front of me.

However, Cecilia was concerned about the maid who had left, so she told me that it was okay because she had already talked to that maid.

Instead, he said he wanted to talk to Cecilia now, with a bitter smile saying that he couldn't talk because he was disturbed by Kaiser at the ball.

"... So what do you want me to say? I'm going home, so I'd like to excuse myself."

"... I see why Kaiser didn't let you see me. You seem a little different from other women."

I was surprised to find that this was the first time for me to feel fresh when I was surprised to find that I was clearly rejecting me even though I just said I wanted to talk.

Then, when he gently approached Cecilia, who had thought about something, he scooped up the beautiful silver hair with a bunch of hands.

Cecilia, who was surprised at that, looked at me with her eyes wide open, and while enjoying the feel of her smooth-touch hair with her fingertips, she brought her face closer to Cecilia's face and saw her beautiful purple eyes. I stared at it up close.

"It's as smooth and soft as I expected. And when I look closer, its purple eyes are very nice. If possible ... I want to kidnap you and take you back to my country."

While whispering such a special killing complaint to Cecilia, I tried to smile with my usual bewitching smile.

But instead of falling on me, Cecilia wrinkled her brow and turned her rugged look on me.

"... You are the first woman who hasn't fallen to me so far."

"I'm not such a cheesy woman who falls easily. And ... even if I see something like this after seeing another woman's persuasion earlier ... honestly, I'm not at all moved." "

"..."

I didn't expect to be told to pull my face up close, so I was stunned while staring at Cecilia.

Then Cecilia pulled her hair out of my hand and slipped back to open the distance to me.

In addition, Cecilia looked at me and sighed with a big sigh.

"Hmm, I'm wondering about the fact that I'm watching over the women I put in my harem in this country, right?"

"Why! Why do you do that !?"

"I'm not the only one who wanted to take me back to the country, right?"

"..."

"And I know about Prince Alfeld's country, so it's easy to imagine that it's a preliminary preview to get a woman who likes Prince Alfeld's actions into the harem."

"Well, that's ..."

"Well, I think it can't be helped because each country has different ideas ... I hate it because people who surround many women seem to disrespect women !!"

"Oh !!"

I was shocked that Cecilia was the first woman to tell me that she hated it so clearly for the first time in her life.

(I don't think there are women who hate me ... no, I have to think about what Cecilia was saying! Certainly I'm trying to find a woman to put in my harem. I talked to a woman, but I thought everyone would be happy when I entered my harem because they were all happy with my words and smiles. But ... Cecilia's As I say, my behavior is like disrespecting women. It's safe to say that Cecilia hates them ... so don't try to surround more women anymore. And will I find my only princess?)

When I thought so, I suddenly saw Cecilia in front of me.

(My princess ... I'm already in front of me. Yes, Cecilia is the right princess for me, because Cecilia is the first woman to say that she hates me so clearly ...)

That idea came to my mind, and I stared at Bo and Cecilia.

"... You are the first to be told that you hate this clearly."

"I'm sorry if I'm offended, but I thought it was for Prince Alfeld to clearly convey my feelings. So I don't care from now on ..."

"I decided! I don't make harems, I just cherish one person!"

"Well, well, I think it would be nice if Prince Alfeld was decided that way."

"Thank you, I'll definitely be a man recognized by you."

I declared to Cecilia with a serious expression.

(Maybe Kaiser's fiancée now, but that doesn't matter! I want Cecilia! And my dad also said that I should take what I want and get it! But for me now I'm not strong enough. So, after returning to the country and strengthening the man who is firmly recognized by Cecilia, I will definitely come to kidnap Cecilia !!!)

Yes, I made up my mind.
    For some reason, Prince Alfeld suddenly moved up his schedule and returned home after talking to me in that hallway.

We were surprised at the sudden action, but when we returned to Japan, Prince Alfeld was able to do something that he had to return to, so we said goodbye for a while, and came to see him off with a serious expression. I said to me who was there.

I was confused as to why I was telling me in such a large number of see-offs, but I still said that I should protect my face and smile with a smile.

Then Prince Alfeld knelt in front of me, took my right hand and kissed his instep.

At that moment, Kaiser, who was next to me, Prince Leon, who was nearby, and Sislan, Laitia, and Victor, who were far away, gave me the illusion that something cold like absolute zero had drifted.

But wondering if everyone was aware of it, Prince Alfeld took his face off my hand, stared at my face and laughed bewitchingly, leaving behind saying that he would come to see you again. ..

Immediately after that, he was surrounded by the five people who were producing what seemed to be cold, and was asked to explain what happened with Prince Alfeld.

I was confused as to why everyone was rushing in with such a devilish appearance, but I explained what happened in that corridor, which I thought would not be released unless I explained it.

Then the five who heard my explanation sighed loudly at the same time and looked at me with a confused look.

"It has increased again ..."

At the same time, the other four nodded to agree with Kaiser's mutter.

However, I was confused by the appearance of these five people and twisted my neck.

It's been a long time since I met the last target, and in a blink of an eye, nine years passed and I finally grew up to be 17 years old.

This year, a ceremony to decide a shrine maiden called "The Maiden of the Sky" is held at the temple in the royal castle once every few decades.

In the first place, what the ritual was to say is that there is a very large water bottle in the back of the temple, and a special paper with the names of all the women in the kingdom who will turn 17 this year is put in it all at once.

Then, strangely, only one of them floats on the surface of the water and all the others sink to the bottom of the water bottle.

And the woman whose name is written on the paper that came up to the surface of the water is selected as the "maiden of the sky" of the year.

I watched it in the footage at the beginning of the game, so I couldn't really see what the ritual would be doing in the temple right now.

While thinking about that, I was reading a book leisurely in my room.

(... Well, I know who will be chosen as the "maiden in the sky". I'm not excited at all.)

As I read the book and smiled bitterly, I remembered what my fathers were doing this morning.

Until the time to climb the castle, my father and brother were restlessly wandering around my room, but my mother was the maid of the sky when she was selected as the "maiden of the sky" many times. I was convinced that everyone in this mansion except me would be chosen as the "maiden of the sky".

It was very painful for me to know the result of everyone's appearance.

That's why I asked him not to have such expectations because he might not be me many times, but on the contrary, he was encouraged that it was absolutely okay.

No matter what I said, I gave up halfway through the useless atmosphere and just hoped that they wouldn't be too depressed when they heard the results.

Then suddenly the inside of the mansion where no one but me was floating became rushed, and the door of my room opened vigorously.

"Cecilia is hard !!"

"... Father, please knock at least when you enter the room of your daughter."

"Oh, I'm sorry. It's not the case when I'm saying that! Cecilia is tough !!" The Maiden in the Sky "has been decided as another daughter !!!"

He was screaming and saying that he couldn't believe it.

The older brother who entered the room even later had a disappointing face.

"I thought that'The Maiden in the Sky'would be my cute little sister, Cecilia ..."

"Brother ... It was decided by the ritual, so it can't be helped."

"Cecilia ... aren't you regrettable?"

"No, I didn't think I would do such a big job in the first place, so I'm relieved that I wasn't chosen honestly."

"No, I don't think there is any problem with Cecilia's skill?"

"No, brother, that's because I'm looking at my family's favor."

That said, I gave my brother a bitter smile.

Then my mother rushed into my room in a hurry, but her face turned pale and looked as if she had seen something incredible.

"Oh, you ... is it true that Cecilia wasn't chosen as the'maiden of the sky'?"

"···Ah"

"That's it !!"

In response to the regrettable reply from the father, the mother lost consciousness for a moment and was about to collapse on the spot.

"Layla !!"

"mother!!"

"mother!!"

"wife!!!"

However, the maids who were behind her mother hurriedly supported her and immediately brought her chair and let her sit down.

When the father snuggled up close to him and gently hugged his shoulders, he put his head on his body.

"Is Leila okay?"

"Yeah, yeah ... I'm sorry to worry. Hey you, then who was chosen as the" Maiden in the Sky "?"

"Sure ... it must have been the daughter of a commoner who lived in a town a little far from the royal capital."

"Eh !? Not a nobleman !?"

"Oh, that surprised me too, because the daughters of the aristocrats have always been chosen for the" Maidens of the Sky "so far. It was in a water bottle, but as far as I can see from the literature, it never came up. So I just thought that my daughter would be chosen this time, but in reality ... "

"Maybe something is wrong?"

"I'm full of doubts, but I'm sorry to say that I was witnessing the ritual and seeing the floating paper with my own eyes."

"That ... I prepared various dresses for Cecilia ..."

With that said, the father gently stroked the depressed mother's back.

(... I was expecting it, but I can't stand the depression of everyone ~)

I had mixed feelings while watching everyone's situation, but I still had something to worry about, so I asked my father.

"Father, what is the name of the person who was chosen as the" maiden in the sky "?"

"Oh sure ... there was no family name and it was called'Nina'."

"Nina ..."

I muttered the name I heard from my father and thought about it.

(I see ... The heroine's name is the game's default "Nina". I didn't know what the name was because I could change the name. Well, I'm not good at thinking about the name. That's why I was doing it with "Nina" as it was, so honestly it was good to have a name that does not feel strange)

Though I thought so in my heart, I was at a loss as to what to do with this air that was still depressed.

* "Nina"

A beautiful girl with beautiful blue eyes and fluffy blonde hair up to her shoulders, 17 years old.

He is the heroine and operating character of "Eternal Time with You".

He has a bright personality, can talk with anyone, and has a kind heart.

However, the judgment of right and wrong is solid, and even aristocrats have the strength to express their opinions to those who try to deceive with sweet words.

Living alone in a town away from the royal capital, his parents died at an early age and were lonely for the rest of his life.

However, even if I was placed in such an environment, I couldn't get a bent personality with the help of the kind people around me.

Then, in the year when he was 17, the story begins when he was selected as the "maiden in the sky" and climbed the royal castle.

I stood side by side with Kaiser in the front row during the ceremony, remembering what was about Nina.

From now on, the investiture ceremony of "The Maiden of the Sky" will be held here.

And in order to attend the ceremony, the royal couple, of course, the princes of this country, Kaiser and Leon, Dr. Demitria, the director of the Royal Palace Academic Research Ministry, and his son Sislan, and this rare ritual called "The Maiden of the Sky" Prince Alfeld, who has been visiting for a long time because he is interested in the ceremony, and Victor, who became the leader of the group guarding the ceremony, are all here.

In addition to that, there were many aristocrats such as bureaucrats, and my parents, brother, and daughter of the minister, Laitia, stood alongside his father, Marquis Daiharia.

Many such royal aristocrats stand side by side facing each other with a red carpet laid in the middle.

And the tip of the red carpet leading from the door is raised, and the altar is placed on it, on which an elderly man with a fine white beard, who seems to be a priest, stands.

While drinking in this solemn atmosphere, I was wondering if the main part of the game was about to begin, and my heart was beating violently with anticipation and anxiety.

(Finally, this day has arrived !! As a fan of "Eternal Time with You", the heroine in front of me ... I'm not happy to see Nina's appearance scene !! But at the same time, with Kaiser I'm still worried that I couldn't get rid of my engagement. I tried talking about it many times, but he didn't listen to me at all ... well, be careful not to disturb Nina's love. I have to make sure that the death flag is never set!)

He was so secretly determined in his heart.

Then Kaiser turned to my ear and talked to me.

"Cecilia, I'm really disappointed. I thought" Maiden in the Sky "was you ..."

"Kaiser ... It's already decided, so it can't be helped. Besides, I will do my best to support Nina, who was selected as the" Maiden of the Sky "."

"Oh, are you cheering ..."

"Yeah! I'm going to help Nina do that without disturbing her."

"Well, yeah ... well, if Cecilia doesn't care, I won't say anything anymore."

When I looked at Kaiser and made a fist and was enthusiastic, Kaiser replied with a bitter smile.

Then I turned to the red carpet again and waited for Nina to appear.

However, I suddenly noticed something there.

(... that? What kind of story was this scene actually? Sure ... oh yeah, this is the prologue part before entering the route, so I basically skipped it just by looking at it first Hmmm, what was it? Before pressing Skip, there was a description that the door opened and many royal aristocrats were lined up in the field of view, and immediately after seeing it, I pressed Skip. treasure···)

I wrinkled my eyebrows in an attempt to evoke the memories of my previous life, and had a difficult face so that others wouldn't notice.

However, at that time, when I heard the news that Nina was entering, I stopped remembering and stared at the door with excitement.

Then, the door slowly opened, and Nina, who was also on the standby screen of the smartphone, came in from there.

(Nah, raw Nina is cute !!! You can see that the fluffy blonde that sways every time she walks is full of tension and anxiety. All of those blue eyes are the same as that Nina !! I'm so happy !!!)

I was writhing in my heart, staring at Nina walking on the carpet so slowly.

Perhaps Nina tried not to look at the royal aristocrats around her, and was walking awkwardly with a tense look while looking toward the altar.

And when I tried to pass in front of me with such a step, it happened.

"Ah"

With such a small voice of Nina, her body fell forward.

Apparently, I was scratched by the tension and the comfort of walking on the carpet.

My body was moving unconsciously while listening to the voices of the aristocrats around me when I saw Nina's appearance.

I quickly slipped out of the line and supported Nina's body, which was about to fall to the floor.

"Nina-sama! Are you okay !?"

"Yes, it's okay."

"That's good"

"Oh !!"

Nina wasn't injured because she was supported before she fell, and I was relieved to smile at Nina.

Then Nina blushed and suffocated for some reason while looking at my face.

I wondered about Nina and called out to her.

"What's wrong with Nina?"

"···very beautiful"

"e?"

"Oh! No, it's nothing! Thank you for your help. I think it's rude, but can I ask for your name?"

"Are you me? I'm Cecilia."

"Cecilia-sama ... it's a very nice name."

When I saw Nina smiling at me while dyeing her cheeks shyly, I was almost writhing at this place.

(No !!! Nina is too cute !!!!!!...... That? It seems like I've seen a scene with a line similar to this ... Ah !!)

I remembered something at that time and looked back in a hurry, and there was Kaiser, who stepped forward and reached out to me.

(That's right !!!!!! Actually, this was the scene where Kaiser helped Nina !!!!!!)

Yes, I was screaming in my heart, looking at the frozen Kaiser.
    Heroine "Nina"

When the door in front of me slowly opened, I saw a lot of royal aristocrats lined up in front of me.

At that moment, I was struck by the urge to escape from this place right now.

However, the faces of the people in the town who sent me out with joy and joy as if they were my own child were overwhelmed.

I stopped there, thinking that I shouldn't ruin the feelings of the people in such a town, and managed to move my tense and trembling feet forward and walked among the royal aristocrats lined up toward the altar. ..

When I finally came near the altar, I was a little disappointed, and I was taken by a carpet I wasn't used to walking.

"Ah"

As soon as I made such a small voice, I fell forward.

I closed my eyes on the approaching floor and tried to withstand the impact, but someone supported my body.

I didn't expect anyone to help me in this situation, but I was confused but softly opened my eyes and glanced at my surprise.

<< What a beautiful person ... >>

When I saw the face of the person who helped me, I thought so.

"Are you okay? 』\

"Yes, it's okay. Thank you for your help. "

"No injuries and above all"

"... Excuse me, but may I ask for your name? 』\

"Are you me? I'm ... Kaiser, Kaiser Ron Beiserm. I'm the first prince of this country. "

"Oh! !! 』\

Prince Kaiser smiled at me with a smile.

Then, when I saw that beautiful smile up close, my face suddenly became hot.

◆◆◆◆◆

I was very upset when such a game screen came to my mind.

(Originally, this was the scene where Kaiser helped Nina, and it was an important part where the two met for the first time !!! I had just vowed not to disturb Nina's love, but I broke it! )

While screaming in my heart, I pretended to be calm on the surface and let Nina stand for the time being.

At that time, when I looked at Chirari and Kaiser, I was back in my original position and smiled bitterly while looking at me.

(... Even if it changes from Kaiser from now on ... It's too late. Well, I can't help what I've done now. I'm sure the relationship between the two will develop at another event.)

I decided to do so, and looked at Nina again and smiled with a smile.

"Then Nina, I'm going back to where I was."

"Eh? Ah ..."

For some reason, when Nina heard my words, she looked anxious and looked down and squeezed her hand.

When I was wondering what Nina looked like, I could hear the voices of the aristocrats talking to me.

"After all, there was no way for a commoner's daughter to be a'maiden in the sky'."

"Ah, it's unsightly to expose such an abomination. And it's an annoying girl who bothers Cecilia."

"It's not too late now, shouldn't we try the ritual again?"

"I agree with that! I'm sure my daughter will be chosen this time."

"No, it's my daughter!"

I've been getting sick of the aristocrats talking at a volume that Nina would hear no matter what.

(A little of those people !! Even though it was decided by the ritual, I'm saying terrible things just because I'm a commoner !! ... Kaiser, who was supposed to be here, silenced them with a glance, because Kaiser is a prince and a crown prince, so why don't they be glared at by such a person ... But in reality, it's not Kaiser, but her fiancée, who is just a daughter with the title of Duke's daughter. It wouldn't be effective if such a girl glared at her.)

With that in mind, I stared at Nina, who was still down, and noticed that her body was quivering.

When I saw Nina, I tightened my expression and put my hand on the hand I was holding.

Then Nina, who was surprised at her hand, looked up at me, but her eyes were moistened with tears.

I smiled gently to reassure Nina.

"It's okay, Nina-sama. You don't have to worry about those words at all. You can think of it as a mishearing. Nina-sama is the" maiden of the sky "chosen by a proper ritual. The status of "Otome" has nothing to do with it! So please be confident. "

"Cecilia ..."

"But ... it seems that my body is still trembling, and I'll accompany you to the front of that altar."

"Oh, thank you"

As soon as Nina heard my words and blinked her eyes, she turned into a relieved face and thanked her in a small voice.

Then I took Nina's hand and supported her hips, and the two of us started walking toward the altar where the priest was waiting.

I was expecting it, but when I saw us, I could hear more of my back, so I looked at the people who were hitting that back while walking, squinting and looking cold. He raised his mouth a little and laughed.

At that moment, the people who were hitting their backs got stuck while strengthening their faces.

(Fufu, I'd say it myself ... I'm afraid that there might be something about the beautiful girl's cold eyes and a meaningful smile.)

I tried to imitate the facial expressions of a beautiful girl actress in the scary dramas and movies I saw in my previous life.

And apparently it was an effective lever, and then I couldn't hear the secret.

Then I managed to get to the stage where the priest was standing, and I quickly let go of Nina.

"Nina, that's all for me."

"Thank you very much, Cecilia."

"No, please do your best."

I said that and waved lightly, leaving Nina and returning next to Kaiser.

And to Kaiser, who looked at me with a frightened expression, I said apologizing in a small voice with various meanings.

"Kaiser, I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologizing to me? ... But Cecilia, you're still doing great things, right?"

"Is that so?"

"Yeah, ordinary daughters can't get help like that. To the extent that I'm late ..."

"I'm really sorry about that!"

"No, I'm not angry ... I'm glad they didn't get hurt this time, but in some cases I might have fallen to Cecilia and got hurt, right?" Is it? "

"But Nina, wasn't it really light?"

"I didn't say that ... I don't want to hurt Cecilia, so please rely on me the next time something similar happens! Is that okay?"

"Yes!"

I didn't know why Kaiser was so angry, but I had no choice but to shake my head many times and nod because of the terrifying smile.

After that, the investiture ceremony was successfully completed, and I left the ceremony with Kaiser.

Then, in a corner of the corridor, people I knew were gathering around something.

When I stared at the group, wondering what I was doing, I saw a fluffy blonde in the center.

(... Ah! Well, there is a self-introduction of each person who was a prologue.)

The group is centered around Nina, with Sislan, Prince Leon, Prince Alfeld, and Victor.

"... what the hell are they doing?"

"Maybe self-introduction ..."

Kaiser mysteriously spoke to me, who had confirmed that the game was proceeding as it was progressing.

But then I noticed something and compared Kaiser and Nina's faces alternately.

"Why don't you say hello to Nina with Ka, Kaiser, and everyone?"

"... No, it's not enough to say hello."

If you think about it carefully, you've broken the first encounter between the two, and you've noticed that they haven't faced each other yet.

(No, as a person who has broken the encounter between the two, I would like you to meet and exchange greetings as soon as possible !!!)

I couldn't say it, but when I thought so, Kaiser was really trying to leave the place without greeting.

It naturally hugged my waist and started walking.

"Cecilia, let's have a cup of tea and talk about the future."

"What's next? No, let's go to everyone! Or I want to go!"

"... I wanted to be alone if possible, but ... I can't help it. If I was told so much, I would go."

To my desperate wish, Kaiser smiled with a slightly disappointing expression, and changed the destination to where Nina and his friends were.

Then, when Nina, who was in the center, noticed our existence and smiled with joy, she escaped from the center and rushed toward me.

"Cecilia-sama !!"

"Nina, thank you for your investiture."

"Thank you, again because Cecilia helped me!"

"I haven't done much, because Nina did her best."

"No, thanks to Cecilia, I had the courage ... Oh, I have a request, but please call me just Nina. It's uncomfortable to be called, everyone ... I asked you to do so. "

"Okay, so I'm just with Cecilia ..."

"No! I can't do that !!! I'm too different !!!!"

"But then ..."

"I asked everyone! Cecilia is the fiancée of the Crown Prince of this country and the daughter of the Duke, right? If you call such a person by abandonment ... I'm sure I can't live!"

"No, even if I wasn't told by such an exaggeration ..."

"I'm so different! So I'll attach it!"

"Oh, yes. I understand."

I was upset by Nina who looked at me and said "Kippari", but when I thought about it, I was convinced that Nina was a child who said that she was a nobleman.

"Fufu, you seem to be a very interesting person."

"e?"

It seems that Nina finally noticed Kaiser's existence when Kaiser suddenly burst into laughter next to me.

"Excuse me. My name is Kaiser Ron Beiserm, my fiancée of Cecilia. I am the crown prince of this country."

"Oh, I'm Nina! I'll be the" Maiden of the Sky "for a year from today!"

"Please do your best"

"Yes!"

Kaiser introduced himself and turned his usual non-smile to Nina, but Nina did not seem to react to her face, but rather introduced herself with a slightly nervous look because the other party was a crown prince.

However, probably because it was a completely different situation from that sudden encounter, the two started talking normally without any unusual appearance.

(... Hmm ... I think it wasn't good to disturb that encounter ~)

Though I thought so, I couldn't do anything about it now, so I decided to be careful not to get in the way anymore.

Then, the Sislans approached us.

"Cecilia, that was amazing."

With that said, Sislan grinned while pushing up his glasses with his funny face.

"But it was nice to see Cecilia's sister jumping out in a hurry!"

Then Prince Leon praised me with his usual little devilish smile.

"Fufu, the faces of the aristocrats frozen by that cold smile of Cecilia are fun to remember now."

Prince Alfeld, who laughed bewitchingly and stared at me with his hand on his mouth, walked gracefully and approached.

"Princess ... No matter how kind you are, don't be crazy."

Victor said that and stood near me with a rugged look, wrinkling his eyebrows.

When I realized that, I was in a state centered on me.

"... Everyone, the central person is wrong?"

When I say it with such an embarrassing look, on the contrary, everyone turned mysterious faces toward me.

"So who will be the center other than Cecilia?"

"Eh? That's of course Nina ..."

"I think I'm Cecilia too!"

When I tried to answer Kaiser's question with Nina, she said that Nina was exactly me.

Furthermore, for some reason, everyone except me nodded to Nina's words at the same time.

When I was confused by everyone's appearance, Nina spoke to me with a face that reminded me of something.

"Speaking of which, Cecilia-sama, I've been living in this castle from today until the end of my term of" Maiden in the Sky. "Where is Cecilia-sama's room? I would like to make sweets and bring them with me ... "

"I'm sorry. I don't live here. So I'm sorry, but just my feelings ..."

"Then, should Cecilia also live in this castle?"

"e?"

When I was surprised at Kaiser's sudden words, for some reason the Sislans began to tune in to Kaiser's words.

"That's good. I had to live in this castle as Nina's educator, and I don't have to bother to go to Cecilia's house."

"I did it !! I can live with my sister Cecilia!"

"It's very fascinating. I live in this castle during my stay in this country. Now I can meet you anytime."

"I agree with that opinion. As Nina-sama's escort is appointed, the princess can be nearby and protect her at the same time."

"I will make a lot of sweets that I am good at and bring them with me!"

"Wait a minute, everyone! I live ..."

"Cecilia, this seems like a decision, so please give up."

At the end, I looked up at Kaiser when I saw him smiling with a superb smile.

(Hey !!! I was going to stay home and not disturb Nina's love !!!)

He was screaming in his heart, staring at the beautifully decorated ceiling.

yerisegg, Tozarosa, tk_10 and 9 others like this.
  16. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. KizunaKayoko

KizunaKayoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
    yerisegg, Hydrangeas8, Gemie and 11 others like this.