Spoiler In This Life, I Will Be The Lord / 이번 생은 가주가 되겠습니다'

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 4, 2020.

1. sr19191

sr19191 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The last update at kkp is 2021.03.22, until now there is no update

She reincarnated from korea and became tia then saw the future through his dream

2. maggiesaus

maggiesaus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the mtl I've read (so translations taken with a grain of salt), Tia lived a previous life in Korea, was reborn as Tia, lived her life until her mid 20s while suffering the Lombardi downfall, and then turned back time with her one time use power where she remembered everything as a dream. Her skill that she had as part of her mother's bloodline is to turn back time only one time upon her death. That is one of the reasons why her grandmother told Tia to live her life without reservations (hinting at pursuing Perez) because this is her last life.

I say mid 20s because in the side stories it is mentioned she knew of things that happened after Perez ascended the throne (e.g. who took over the Angenas power vacuum).

Shendee90 and Dobokan like this.
  3. Artemis1218

Artemis1218 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, she really died after the downfall of Lombardy. But she has a one time ability, to turn back the time. It is one time because she's half-blooded. That's why her grandma told her to cherish her life now and live to the fullest.

Khadz and Boopbup like this.
  4. sr19191

sr19191 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1 of the novel or the manhwa there described she was from korea before becoming tia and about her ability more or less as you described

Last edited: May 27, 2021
  5. USCL

USCL Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if there's any spoiler about this before. But Id like to ask one more time cuz im genuinely curious about Clerivan. Why is the Lombardy put respects towards him? I mean, I dont know much but why did Gallahan even said that he's even gonna beg for Clerivan's favor?

And also, will there come up a female character for Clerivan? Ive read the spoiler, and there's said "Violet", who is she? Is she going to take long to show up in the manhwa/comic?

6. kavarna

kavarna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess because Clerivan is capable person, that's why people put respect towards him. About Gallahan, is that about the clothing business? Gallahan was in the need of help. He had the idea but still lacking in some points, he desperately needs clerivan who can help him/giving him advice about the lacking part.

Clerivan didn't have any relationship until the end of the story.
    What a waste of face

Violet is manager at Gallahan's clothing store and later she'll became Tia's person in Pellet. She appears in novel around chapter 37, so maybe she'll appear soon in manhwa, but not sure✌.

7. GoldenTiger0

GoldenTiger0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Clarivan Pellet is actually an illegitimate child of Romassie Dillard, who manages Lombardy's top. Clarivan received scholarship from Lombardy and that's why he very much supports Lulac Lombardy and also wishes for the betterment of Lombardy. Due to Lulac Lombardy, he agreed to teaching the Lombardy's young ones. He's great at business and works for Lombardy.
    I think it's cause he's so good and helpful to the Lombardy as well as he has incredible business capabilities that Gallahan wished to ask for his favor.

Violet Lippe is a "future" subordinate of Tia's that she finds in the second branch of her father's clothing store. Violet later works under Tia in Pellet, the company she sets up with Clarivan's help, and is second-in-command after Clarivan there. She's the second one who knows who the real owner of Pellet is.
    Violet will appear after Tia's 11th birthday and also after Gallahan's disease's arc. It will be quite a long time for her to show up in manhwa.

8. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Clarivan is a bastard son of a loyal noble family to the Lombardy. Because of it, he isn't recognised by his family but since he is talented, the Lombardy took him unofficially. He is treated here based on his capacity and not his lineage.

9. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Why exactly does the grandfather Lombardi doesn’t like Perez? It seems like he didn’t like him even from the first time they met when Perez was 11 or 12 years old.
    • Is it because Perez looks like the former emperor (father of current emperor)?
    • Is it because he thought Perez will act like a leach towards his granddaughter?
    • Is it because he doesn’t want Tia entangled with imperial political strife for the throne?
    • Is it because he doesn’t like Perez’s personality? Like he thought him unworthy in potential ability? Or does he think him dangerous?
    What is the grandfather’s issue with Perez?

It seems like Clerivan thinks that Perez has a similar aura/vibe to the grandfather Lombardi. I thought it interesting that the shrewd Clervian felt this way upon seeing Perez at Tia’s 18th birthday party.

10. seventeenflower

seventeenflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's because of the third reason and the empress might target Tia also since Perez and Tia are close. (Maybe also because he's being protective of Tia since he senses Perez adores Tia so much :blobmelt:)

Shendee90 and Dobokan like this.
  11. Hx776f62626c65

Hx776f62626c65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The early dislike towards ML was because even when young ML is somewhat attached to MC, he thought of the possibility that ML might have romantic interest towards MC in the future. Adding to the fact that he had dislike towards the current Imperial Family and would not want them to be in-laws. The Lombardy family serves as a check-and-balance towards the Imperial family.

Further into the story, the reason he does not want ML as a possible husband for MC is that, MC needed a husband to be married into the family, grandfather groomed MC to be the future Matriarch of the Lombardy, and marrying her outside towards other family would basically means MC losing that position. And if ML ever did marry MC(into the Lombardi family), that would make ML and the Lombardy by extension, a threat to his brother, the current crown prince-future emperor, ensuing a political struggle.

12. maggiesaus

Reading List:
    Link
    What’s funny is that Lulac at some point was thinking of the ideal candidate to be Tia’s husband, and was thinking it had to be someone obedient and docile about Tia.... someone who fit that criteria... and his thoughts imagined Perez being super obedient (only) towards Tia ahahaha
    He quickly stopped thinking about it :blobamused:

Shendee90, Eodez, yuriezzz and 19 others like this.
  13. ariaash

ariaash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone give a spoiler how Perez will react after finding out that tia is the real owner of the pellets?

Shendee90 likes this.
  14. maggiesaus

Reading List:
    Link
    Perez's intuition told him to have his people look into Clarivan and Pellet Corporation because he felt something was off. Lignite Luman (brother of Avinox, one of Perez's Academy friends) was confused but did some digging and eventually found the old man whom Tia as a child and Clarivan went to buy their first office building from. Bates let Tia know in a rush after the Pellet banquet held to commemorate the cruise/ship trade port opening in Chesail to connect to the East. Bates is the information guild leader that runs a dessert shop as their disguise, so whenever he needs to deliver information he comes to the Lombardi estate as a delivery for sweets.

Early the next morning Perez went to see Tia at Lombardi and since she knew Perez now knew, she was prepared to receive him (tea, desserts). To be honest, it was an anticlimactic scene, because Tia knew Perez was head of Monak top and now Perez knew Tia was head of Pellet Corporation so they both were in the same position and they both now know the others' situation. Perez just outright asked for confirmation and Tia answered him directly. Perez's reaction was internal (we all know he's not too expressive) but he was overwhelmed in realization of all that Tia had accomplished, and then they talked about all of their business moves and their motives against Angenas. Perez asked how Tia knew that there would be landslides lol, Tia just said "she listened to the experts" when she actually just knew the future haha.

Tia let Perez know she wanted to be matriarch, and that she was expecting for them to mutually "use" each other in partnership in the future. Perez was really happy to be useful to Tia and gave her a kiss on the hand :blobnosebleed:

15. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    What’s kind of ironic is that Tia is in fact acting behind the scenes to influence the fight for the throne.

On another note, I did wonder why the author made the male lead a prince since the two powers are suppose to keep each other in check. Like, I think it’s a headache to think about how the children of the OTP will manage in their generation. Like I think there are usually some limitations put on a prince or princess in terms of commerce and land ownership. I’m not talking about Lombardi though. I’m talking about Gallagan’s independent enterprise if Tia inherits it and wish to keep it separate from Lombardi.

Shendee90, its0k, Creolenerd and 2 others like this.
  16. ariaash

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for telling us, can you tell what chapter it happened?

17. maggiesaus

Reading List:
    Link
    If I am interpreting the picture for the cover correctly, they have three kids (one daughter, and then one daughter/son twin pair) then that's one to inherit throne, one to inherit Lombardi, and one to inherit Chesail I believe. That has yet to be explored in the side stories, which idk when the author will resume posting if they even get to do so!

This was 162-165 around that area in the novel. It's in the middle of Larane/Avinox's relationship budding and struggling before the elopement.

Shendee90, Selin, anina and 2 others like this.
  18. seventeenflower

seventeenflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow, thinking about it, Perez and Tia's political relationship is so complicated since Tia is the matriarch of Lombardi and the sole heir of Gallahan and Perez is the emperor. I can't wait to know what happens once Tia becomes the empress.

19. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    However, Lombardi succession is based on competition so it doesn’t necessarily mean any of Tia’s kids will inherit although I suppose one of them could. Still, it will probably mean that one has to be given the surname Lombardi. I only considered Tia’s independent business and Gallagan’s independent businesses because they are separate from Lombardi and therefore out of the reach of her father’s siblings and the descendant of Vieze and Laurels although Creny and Larane are solid people. Creny will probably be a good partner in the Lombardi business too to assist Tia.

Shendee90, its0k and veivei like this.
  20. ariaash

Reading List:
    Link
    All this time I thought that the child who was beside an adult Tia was Tia as a child

Thank you for telling me, I can't wait to read this chapter!