Spoiler In This Life, I Will Raise You Well, Your Majesty!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    uh.. i'm dying to know the end.. and who is the ML
    #camping #pilingupsnackbags

manvugu and Bathroom_Vocalist like this.
  2. ayuufz

ayuufz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is rohan wife evil or not?

Creolenerd likes this.
  3. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is the long haired knight who is also married, same as MC. ML's wife is the sister of MC's husband.

4. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you.
    #hope translation will continue.

5. eqrltea

eqrltea Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 23 manhwa
    I'm kinda curious if the 2nd prince even the emperor son like
    His mother have golden eyes and father got blue eyes meanwhile he got green eyes??

Viliel likes this.
  6. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do the emperor and his sister die before mc and ml get together

7. Hazel123

Hazel123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u spoiler me about what happen during journey? Ty

8. flowers_bloom

flowers_bloom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which chapter was this confirmed ? I thought there was no ml so far

9. LNikt

LNikt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well i think 2 prince is really his son (and i think artist decide to use such eyes color bcs blue + yellow (golden) = green ahaha). Bcs there wasn't anything that point and give you thoughts that he MAY NOT BE his son

10. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk
    I am just quoting previous spoilers. So I am not sure when.

11. TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove

TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler please, id lobe the mother-son bonding with her two precious sons and adventure

tk_10 likes this.
  12. Nidia_Phantom

Nidia_Phantom Member

Reading List:
    Link
    TIENES 138 CAPITULOS!!! Yo quiero traducir la novela completa, por si tienes los raws. :D

13. terpseachore

terpseachore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers! Looking forward to the next post x

14. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    She is malicious, she conspired with the Emperor to kill her full blooded siblings and help him win the throne in exchange of her getting married to Rohan, a man who doesn't love her and has expressed his rejection clearly several times. She forced him in a loveless union and now that he doesn't reciprocate her feelings (which he already said he cannot) after everything she could try, she will be blackened more which I'm assuming, to the point she will try to harm the Empress (female protagonist) and she is potential of doing so seeing that she had no conscience nor any regret in killing her siblings.

15. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well if she didn't had help that shitty emperor she would have been got killed by him beside we don't know how her siblings used to treat her since royal families always meant to be a mess and still now just because she has some use emperor is letting her live once she takes a wrong move she is gone and by any chance if emperor start taking interest in fl again princess has to think 1000 times before trying to harm fl. But whatever forcing someone against their will by using means of one's power is totally wrong and if Rohan is not giving any shit to that princess is also not a wrong thing because I would've done even worst than this to that someone who caged me like this(I would've never bothered to see that face ever again no matter how tragic that person looks but not respecting my wishes is literally selfish in name of love).

16. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    She offered him help that's the point. She wouldn't be killed because she wasn't in the line for throne. The Emperor didn't asked her for help, she offered to help him in order to force a man in marriage with her.

The Emperor had no motive to get rid of her because she can't claim the throne and as a princess she already had marriage offers but she chose the only man who was not the slightest bit interested in her and rejected her clearly.

Edit : Also, removing her would be Emperor's loss as her marriage would bring alliance and power to the country.

There was no mention, till where I read about her getting treated badly. She was living well and good.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2022
  17. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Since the recent updates of the novel (and even the manhwa) according to spoilers indicate more scenes with Rohan and nearly solidifying his role as ML, has the novel
    SPOILER REQUESTS
    1. Done more with the Marquis now that Asensio is officially CP? Has he... made his move or be more approachable/scenes with MC
    2. What about 1st Empress's/Queen (forgot the female titles, sorry) son?
    3. Are any of the sibling douche royal siblings on the road to being near executed or at least downfall route?
    4. Explanation why MC cannot form a contract with Ignis and summoned Undine instead? She could still create a small palm sized fire in the early manhwa chapters but so far hasn't done it again
    5. Any spoilers on MCs former people (Asensio's guards, the redhead noblewoman) and notable actions from said group of people?
    6. Jillian and her granpa spoilers
    7. MCs teacher spoilers? Since again, Asensio has now been announced CP, Leo's the only one that needs protection, did this man actually do anything to make it worth him getting the 8th circle formula?

18. ThisLittle_Josei7

ThisLittle_Josei7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope there's no ML tho, I don't like the Marquis, the royal guard and that Rohan, and even the emperor, but if it's the emperor I'll just say it's an okay or so-so

I really don't like Rohan as the ML

19. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously u r OK with that narcissistic shitty selfish emperor wow! This kind of comments always shows either readers never read the story or it's their incapablility to understand the storyline or either they can't stand married fl is marrying other than their husband or if not as long as shitty characters are good looking it's better to be them as ml(abusive hubby being ML troupe) seriously u deserve a great applaud of this.
    it's not necessary everyone will like Rohan as ML but some of them always criticizing him just because he's a married man as if he'd married that selfish princess not because of force but because of his own will so he don't deserves anything better for himself right. Some of u seriously can't accept that man are humans too they've feelings and can be hurted when they're forced against their own will (like marrying a princess who only want to possessed someone as a showpiece)but who cares as long as a female character is concerned no matter how selfish and arrogant they're they deserves the whole support (even she's wrong )against a man( who's innocent )and not to mentioned some of u can't stand 2nd hand man as ml who's once married or married even fl is already married and has a child and for the sake of u readers author have to make sure ml are v*rg*n. Well i believe people already read so many villainess stories so it's end up as if an arrogant selfish soft poor looking princess also deserves sympathy for being an pathetic creature who forces a man to marry her in name of love using royal family's power and that man is also obligated to end up loving her since that pathetic creature already gone so far for him.

20. salaza189

salaza189 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She won't try to do anything to the Second empress, for now at least. The Emperor has warned her against that, and she's scared of him. For all his cruelty, the Emperor is a true emperor. He's smart, resourceful and knows how to use others' weaknesses against them.