LCD Infinite Competitive Dungeon Society

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by UsernameJ, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    When a succubus said that you're too lewd

Shirai likes this.
  2. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was his body remade based on his stats? Because his overly high charm stat might have had something to do with the lewdness.

Paps likes this.
  3. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    wasn't mentioned yet after he acquired those peruta mana/red mana

4. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lightning from the Lightning God title could work. Not sure if he still has dragonic power since the bracelet disappeared and if he does, whether or not he can use it or convert his mana into dragonic power to replenish it.
    He also has the death energy from the Breath of Death skill, but I can't imagine him wanting to alter his cultivation technique to rely on or strengthen that.

Actually, does anyone remember at the very start when the system told Kang Shin that mana and qi were the same thing? It's since been implied that mana and aura are the same thing, but he's still able to freely alter his mana into aura now so maybe it's time for him to discover qi and spear qi, and use that to personalize his cultivation method.

5. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a quick question. I am still early on in the novel. Has the MC returned the affection of any of the girls yet? Or will it become like EER where no-one is recognized until the afterword?

6. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Loretta, but still barred from erotic contact.

7. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m a bit confused. When it says that the dungeons power was added to his true strenght, does that mean the enemies cant suppres it anymore?

Paps likes this.
  8. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Edias continent sucks in a different way compared to Luka continent.

Paps likes this.
  9. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep The laziest and the King of Procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    He said "I love you" to one of them, but also said that he doesn't even want to think about it before the end of his problems, so yes I think it will be like in eer

10. Masukure

Masukure Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, Shin keeps saying things like stats don't matter, and league, skills, ect. from the dungeon are useless since the demon lord and his forces can suppress the dungeon's power. If everything he gets from dungeon is so useless because it isn't his own power, is there really any point in him continuing to climb it? The way he talks, the only thing from the dungeon that can't be suppressed is the equipment rewards. Skills can be learned without the dungeon's assistance, but that seems like it takes awhile (unless his +50 boost to intelligence fixes that).

On a side note, he just gained 1450 stat points, that's 290 floors worth of stats. And his league increased seems to increased even further from absorbing Radiance. If he is no longer grinding (except armor for skills), he could probably clear the dungeon in 2 weeks if he doesn't rest.

Edit: Its about time for Shin to meet Loretta's ex. Shin is about to clear the 30th floor of the beyond. Unless Loretta thought Shin wouldn't enter the beyond as early as her ex, Shin should have already surpassed him, (Loretta expected Shin to enter the beyond at around floor 70, so he would only be able to challenge 30 floors). Also no one has cleared the 100th floor of the 1st dungeon, so if he did join the beyond at floor 70, he would be at a lower floor beyond floor than Shin. Shin should also be much stronger (probably higher league from radiance, 3 god's true names, lightning god title?, ect), and shin's insane stats and skills/skill levels.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  11. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    So it's Trashing Phase Season 3 and building a Peruta army.

We thought it's dragons like EER, but no it's Peruta! :blobastonished:

Paps and Nyarlathotep like this.
  12. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Instead of a Peruta's army I bet this will become a spining army, because aside of dragons I think the author also is fixed in Tengen Toppa (is the most common reference his works, or at least the translated ones). Just is a shame that not everyone is a front liner or it could have become a drill army, we will have to make do with it being a mixer one, the kind without lid

Anyway whatever they do that still will be the spining elemental paradise:blobdizzy:

13. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    "Believe in me who believes in you!"

The "spin spin" elementals is from Shin's class. We could get a whirlpool from other weapons but I doubt it would be as effective as when used on a spear.

I understood that Shin is teaching them the circuit to aid their power/mana needs (draws mana faster from the air, like Zhou Weiqing's of HJC) as well as a possible doorstep to transcendence.

So...yea. Peruta Circuit is probably ICDS' version of EER's Dragonification.

Also, I forgot but Father Kang seems to have other stuff in mind. Well I doubt the circuit would be compatible with him because his class' power if from a wave.

14. frenzy85

frenzy85 Not Well-Known Yet

Reading List:
    Link
    The dungeon has good enemies to practice on and is low risk since he cant actually die in there.

The dungeon's achievement system is also linked to True Gods' names, so there's potential there.

Also, the boss skills and equipment from the dungeon are still useful to him.

Basically not as useful as before, but still has some uses. That's why he said he'd stop grinding elixirs.

15. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 279: Lin doesn’t swing the other way right?

16. Masukure

Reading List:
    Link
    Well there was a some talk of Leon possibly being gay, maybe Leon and Lin have more in common than just their powers.

17. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    So Lin's just compromising whenever he's doing Loka and Eleine?

18. Masukure

Reading List:
    Link
    "For someone like Lin who hated work, he was working recently to a worrying degree."

“Good. I can use him to ignore the women bothering me.” - Lin

Sounds to me like he is trying to do anything he can to avoid them, but sometimes its easier to just give in.

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  19. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha 3rd season...

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  20. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep The laziest and the King of Procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    @Parth37955 there is an error, the last chapter is not from this novel but from Invincible (sorry I'm pretty sure there is a report button but I couldn't find it)

Sheynox likes this.