LCD Infinite Competitive Dungeon Society

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by UsernameJ, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Determined』『Status: Coding in Uni』

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you talking aboit the one in User Profile?

2. Masukure

Masukure Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... so.. shin will be fighting a different set of monsters for the rest of the first dungeon than anyone else has fought.... how will this work for the beyond dungeon floors 41-50?

3. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I know on where did the author get his idea of a loner mc that could deceive god's eyes on EER
    World Deception skill book :p

4. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    He has been deceiving since Sky God's Play got out.

Now Shin can't get married anymore! Take responsibility, Hwaya! :blobamused::blobamused:

Meanwhile in a certain floor shop, one could hear a sound of blades being sharpened so much to the point that it can cut time & space.

dave186 and Nyarlathotep like this.
  5. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 283: the dad is going on about Ludia and Hwaya but what about Loretta? Has Shin not dropped that bombshell on everyone?

6. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    No, not yet. And I think Yungoong-ssi (FINALLY I get his name right) only met Loretta once when she went together with Shin to Marianne's Garden.

If I remember correctly, he was drinking with Walker while being impressed with the waifu debate happening ne Shin.

edit: I forgot about this, but did Shin's mom ever got to use those beauty prod...I mean pills from the dungeon?

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  7. Waaazzap

Waaazzap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really don't care for Hwaya's assertiveness. I'd be happy if all of those scenes were cut out of the story.

8. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Okaaaay, so Yungoong-ssi caught up and became a raid candidate but others still can't. I'm mainly disappointed at Ren and Ludia, as they've been together with Shin the longest yet they couldn't catch up even with hero's power and Mitarus' blessing.

dave186 likes this.
  9. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like Kang Shin's reaper item will kick in against the 2 kings, the dungeon will offer to give him their power instead of rewards, and that he'll hand the power of the King of the Dead to Daisy and the Beast King to Ren.

10. swordsman

swordsman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope the son told the father but he never farmed the boss' i don't think he is able.

As for why Yungoong advances fast, ever since she started 1st dungeon she's been blitzing the only reason she was on 5th for couple weeks was because MC told her to farm. Since she can't till 50 roughly she blitzed through the floors giving her accomplishments, and solo boss wins. Ludia has no solo boss wins i believe, Ren has less speed at advancing then MC. Also MC constitution stat seems to have a direct effect on his body and decreases his need for speed, this does not happen for any of the other characters, as when MC goes to dungeon you see them worried about his need for sleep, which now he needs very little.

11. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    You do know that Yungoong is Shin's dad, right?
    You do know that Shin's dad was an explorer for years before Shin become one, right?

Why can't Ludia solo? Her second class (power from Earth) packs a punch if wielded well. And Ren's a hero who could solo bosses before he became one yet even a non-hero like Hwaya defeats him in placing.

Even Yungoong who is pretty much the most normal among the main members (if Walker's not included) was able to power up. WHY CAN'T THEM??

12. swordsman

Reading List:
    Link
    she was healer only well past floor 25 i believe where MC helped them on a boss. They were in a race to save world from DL didn't have time to grind or solo boss to risky as would knock them out for a week.

Shin's dad spent all those years farming the Orc normal monsters on floor 5, he accepted his limitations and decided to provide for his family. I'm not sure if the father has been soloing the boss' or not it might have mentioned that but don't recall. What i do know is Shin told the dad about skin elixer and suggested the dad farm Orc Chief for mum, he never did. He also points out that he doesn't want to grind boss' and just wants more money to support his family.

13. Masukure

Reading List:
    Link
    Shin's father doesn't seem to solo bosses. We know he doesn't grind bosses, and at least up to floor 40, we heard that a group of explorers had partied with him to defeat the boss.

14. swordsman

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot about that but ur right, i wonder if he was able to switch to solo when he master high spear tech.
    in the series im looking forward to seeing his 4th elemental: hmm fire, earth, metal. Can't figure out what element it will be

15. Masukure

Reading List:
    Link
    A part of me things its going to be light since Shin got light affinity with Shiva's true name, and also he once had the option to get the incarnation of light title, but went with Hermes instead. Although I am also leaning towards darkness. The egg turned black. I remember someone tried to research into the names to see if he could find the elements (he did this back when shin only had 2 elementals), and he concluded Sharana would probably be wind and Dortu dark.

Edit: Perhaps if the 4th is dark, it will hatch during/after the battle with the king of the dead.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  16. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    She got her powers on Earth AFTER the Demon Lord won so I don't know why you are bringing up such a thing. If such a thing is important to her, she'll strive harder to help Shin since she herself knows how powerful the Demon Lord is. But naaaaah, Her second class is shoved aside and she mainly acts as a healer <.<

Yet he seem to be more powerful than Ren, who grinds the bosses for the elixirs/titles and is also a hero.

17. Raidou99

Raidou99 [The Forgotten]

Reading List:
    Link
    Why hasn't there been a chapter update?!

Did this one get hijacked by QI too?! I don't want that!

18. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    It shouldn't have. This is Korean novel after all

19. Raidou99

Raidou99 [The Forgotten]

Reading List:
    Link
    Then why?!

20. pukeofhurl

pukeofhurl The Philosopher

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a notice on wuxiaworld that wasn' linked to novelupdates translator said he had real life issues would be back in a week or so granted it has been over a week >.< but yeah