Spoiler Infinite Mage/무한의 마법사

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by murderofher, Jan 3, 2023.

1. murderofher

murderofher Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    infinite mage (lowk goated)

decided to edit this bc my questions were alr answered

anyways heres what its about
    A human’s dream of infinity is like a supernova explosion that spreads at the speed of light!
    This is the story of child named Shirone who was abandoned in a stable, wrapped in swaddling clothes. While growing up, he showed unbridled interest in everything related to books and strove to learn even on his own. Although Shirone was the foster son of a hunter, one of the lowest-class people, he was a genius in everything!
    One day, as a reward for mastering a legendary skill to knock down trees with a couple swings of an axe, his foster father takes him along on his trip to the city. And in that city, Shirone chances upon magic!

so basically hes this mage whos pretty and stuff and loves magic and stuff happens and he ends up in this school with this sexy hot red haired babe.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2023
  2. Nekozzzzzzzz

Nekozzzzzzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same questions as me, i see

murderofher likes this.
  3. Nananada11

Nananada11 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far, it's Amy. However, rivalry relationship seems to suit them better. Both have the same dream to become a greatest mage. Until chapter 34, has no romance (in my opinion)

Tiis_Ganda and The Manager like this.
  4. absenior19

absenior19 Neutral Rational

Reading List:
    Link
    i hope romance doesn't get introduced too early. it's ok if its in mid or late, and with a proper plot instead of just usual romance-harem bs lol. Anyway it's a good read nonetheless.

salty25, Biaaa, adz143 and 2 others like this.
  5. The Manager

The Manager Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm here, but not to spoil... Though as of Chapter 560, Amy is the Best Girl... I really want Rhiana, but Amy is indeed the best girl...

The Yellow {Shirone, Sirone, Cyrone (I prefer this name over the first two) }and Blue (Lian, Rian) would reunite on Shirone's 1st vacation a year since he was admitted in Magic School...

Last edited: Jan 3, 2023
  6. soulwarfare

soulwarfare Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I figured from reading the manhwa and seeing red hair in magic school that she was going to become FL.

I like most people prefer the blue hair older sister but I don't mind a redemption arc for red hair girl

Biaaa, ValReads, Lucy_ and 2 others like this.
  7. Ashree

Ashree Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wahhh.... I hope the romance starts in the later part similar to solo leveling and I want them to focus on what they want to dream because sometimes I find romance a little bit hindering...

lostross, absenior19 and The Manager like this.
  8. The Manager

Reading List:
    Link
    She'll get a redemption in early...

Romance is.... it'll happen to soon but it's on the blushing level only.... And over all, it's not actually a priorities of both side as of ch 560, though how to explain? MU? Yes, that's the best term...

9. absenior19

absenior19 Neutral Rational

Reading List:
    Link
    Good. Thx for this info. Tbh I read wiki and stuff but didn't find the exact answer about when will it start and at what level. So thx lol. Ig I'll add the novel to my list then.

The Manager likes this.
  10. Nananada11

Nananada11 Member

Reading List:
    Link

Where did u read until ch 560 anyway?

The Manager likes this.
  11. The Manager

Reading List:
    Link
    lostross and Lucy_ like this.
  12. yang.Y

yang.Y Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I want to ask. Is Amy really going to get better from the thug life?
    For me, it was a bit annoying when she said she repaid a debt after using the tornado on Shirone. Shirone was the victim and defended himself.
    So I'm curious if she really gets better.

lostross, The Manager and Tiis_Ganda like this.
  13. The Manager

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes... Though at first, the MC will struggle a bit because of Amy's... Should I call it bullying(? can't find a good word, but I don't want to call it bullying), anyways ,she's bullying* him coz he knows her past, but a certain incident will happen that both of them ended up on them being-

A Fake Couple... Them being a fake couple is to protect each other from their past, Shirone being a Commoner and so that no one would dare to touch him**(I need a confirmation here), and Amy being a Street Thug

14. AbsaarAli

AbsaarAli Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So who does Sirone end up with and what about Lian? please spoil me

lostross and The Manager like this.
  15. The Manager

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm.... So we're going into that, aye? As of ch 772 (I stop reading for now)-

None... But somewhere around ch 600+, both Amy and Shirone became a Real Couple after the graduation... Though somewhere around ch 740+, Shirone one-sidedly break-up to Amy coz one of the rules to enter in Ivory Tower (he was recruited, btw) is not to get any attachments personally(This also includes his friends and family, what's more to the lover).. But Amy didn't allow any of it to happened and swear to Shirone to wait for her so that she can catch up to him... And Shirone just get cried... But still Amy is the best girl...

In case you were wondering, Ivory Tower is a group of the best of the best Magicians gathered around the world and it is an every single Mage's dream to enter to the group... And also in terms of political power, they has a rule all over the World. No one can rule them out, even the Kings and the Emperors..

And to Lian, he has Tess... Tess is... Tess also came from the family of swords, and so far the best swordsman in their batch... She fell in love to Lian due to him being a hardworker, and I can't confirm if both of them are truly a couple or what...

Last edited: Jan 11, 2023
  16. Katvani_avy

Katvani_avy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhm.. can I ask if you know who is the MC real birth parents? is he a royalty?

lostross, nowaynoway and The Manager like this.
  17. The Manager

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmmmm....

Nope... He isn't a Royalty.. I actually thought that he's Alpheus' blood relative, but I retract that idea because it is said that Shirone really do look like the King of the other country (I forgot the name, ehe~) who also happens that the said country has a missing prince 19 years ago, but the blood test tells that he isn't a prince of that country...

For the prince of that country, he died as a sacrifice to let Shirone live.. I won't put any info on why he dead..

As for his birth origin, his birth origin lies to Guffin(The Greatest Magician of all before the reset 19 years ago as of ch 500+) and Ikael*(Angel)... Though, I still can't confirm if Ikael is truly his mother because Guffin says to him that he don't have any parents/cause, but he is the effect of what Guffin and Ikael did...

As of now, this is the only thing I knew... Any info/correction from those who read the WN is welcome...

Last edited: Jan 11, 2023
  18. SamuelL

SamuelL Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That Amy promised to wait. in Chapter 1277, the last chapter, is that she met him. That is, he returned to her. After her waited for him, right?

nowaynoway likes this.
  19. The Manager

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah there, brother.... I'm not even there... Hahahahahah!!! I stop reading (for now) at ch 770 so anything that exceed to that isn't in my knowledge... I'm sorry if I can't answer the question.... :blobcry::blobcry::blobcry:

SamuelL likes this.
  20. SamuelL

SamuelL Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, Not at all, So let me change the question. As far as you've read, Sirone has no love interest for anyone else. Besides Amy Right? I just happened to read this novel. But I want to know who ended up with Sirone First. If he had none other than Amy. Think I can guess Who will Sirone end up with. Thank you for answering my question

nowaynoway and The Manager like this.