Recommendations Infinity Novels and apocalypse novels

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by daovaree, Jun 23, 2017.

1. daovaree

daovaree Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey fellow daoists...
    I am looking for infinity novels. And or apocalypse novels.
    Novels ive read plus my thoughts:
    Terror Infinity and the fanfic (liked the ff even more and am sad its not updating anymore)
    The Trembling World (didnt like it that much tho)
    killing ground of god and devils (sad that its on hiatus)
    gor (even tho author says its no infinity novel.... didnt like it that he gets seperated from his love...)
    Epoch of Twilight (realy like that one)
    God and Devil World (only the beginning!)
    so yeah what i am looking for are that kind of novels with at least 100 chapters translated. Korean ch or jp is all okay. Story must not be sooooo slow (like castle of iron (?) Never read it cuz all reviews say its slow as fu××). And please no spineless or dense mc (some sexy times are okay! But not a must have). Yeah thats it i guess. I would realy like to hear your recommendations and i try to update my list as well cuz there are probably a lor of novels i forgot to list.
    Cheers

2. Anti-trope

Anti-trope Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try the record of unusual creature by Yuan tong.
    A typical inifity style writer, the MC is am agent of transuniverse empire -- HillingEmpire(or Xiling Empire)
    Due to the nature of his job he needs to travel to different universe or planets to solve different kind of problems. With a close examination we can find out that these planets are actually world of dnd, game of thrones, darks souls and more.
    Currently theres only 70 chapters translated and the space travel will be enabled at around chaper 100, but since qidian international is now doing the translation, theres 1 chapter guaranteed per day.

3. Haiku575

Haiku575 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Akashura

Akashura [Fake-Harem Hater][Saber Fanboy][Tsundere Lover]

Reading List:
    Link