Recommendations Innocent Shou MC - BL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by MoOnRaEmEe, Dec 6, 2022.

1. MoOnRaEmEe

MoOnRaEmEe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am looking for a novel with, as above points out, an innocent shou MC, however I do not mean stupid, or with a mindset of a child's, or crying too much (like in every 2 in 5 chapters the MC cries or whatever), etc. Innocent meaning that they are new to pursuing or being pursued.

Please do not recommend any novel that continuously describe the features of MC as milkly white, shiny/dewy eyelashes, tears that cling to their long lashes, etc.
    It can be of any setting/plot and I prefer it to have a HE.

2. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    how to feed an abyss - mc is new to human lifestyle hence can be seen as naive, but not overdone

3. sailboater

sailboater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    idk if any of these are exactly what ur looking for, but here
    accidentally married a man full of vinegar
    • ml and mc have a one night stand and ml decides to find mc a month later bc he wants to get married. neither mc nor ml have ever been in a relationship and watching them grow together and navigate married life is so sweet. ml is a bit unlikeable at first, but if you stick with it, its very sweet.
    my nemesis has finally gone bankrupt
    • wealthy, illegitimate child who was treated poorly his whole life (bullying, neglect, etc) is a cannon fodder-like rich second gen character who street races, gets in fights, frequents bars (etc) and has never been in a relationship/virgin/etc. one day, his older half brother's friend (son of heaven type character)'s family declares bankruptcy, so in order to irritate him, mc offers a kept man position to ml. i think youll like this one bc mc keeps asking his scumbag friend for help/advice on what is appropriate for a kept man relationship (bc ml has been in love w mc since hs, so he blurs that line a bit) and there are a lot of sweet/funny scenes after ml confesses but before mc accepts
    the supporting male character just wants to be a tool man
    • strangers to fwb to lovers where again where neither of them have been in a relationship, and they just end up kinda... cruising into one by accident. after ml confesses but before they get together mc decides he wants to be traditionally pursued as if they arent practically already married, but i figure you might like this
    anyways, good luck!

MoOnRaEmEe likes this.
  4. GregLikesBooks

GregLikesBooks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Spoof

Spoof Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plum Candy Love.
    The MC has only been in one previous relationship that didnt go too far(holding hands + maybe a small kiss) before meeting the ML,who he learns to love and fret over.
    School life/ student setting + smut & BL.

Sheri_Yui_Chan and MoOnRaEmEe like this.
  6. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    Surprise! The Supposed Talent Show Was Actually–?! ( Both leads are having their first relationship)
    Wu Jin is naive and adorable though he grows and has developed as a character throughout the story he was still very innocent for me even if he became stronger in the end.

Glory (both are having their first relationship they have good chemistry)
    Many might not say Wei Xiao is innocent but for me this best boi was innocent and he is one of the most humorous goofy joyful main character.

Semantic Error ( Sangwoo has never been pursued before and neither has Jaeyoung ever chased a boy before)
    This one is adorable and they have beautiful chemistry.

SAYE (coming of age bittersweet high-school boys love story it's HE)

This Omega is Sweet and Wild (again similar to above plot with omega verse sports and a very HE)

MoOnRaEmEe likes this.
  7. cursebreaker

cursebreaker Outer disciple of Danmei Sect

Reading List:
    Link