Spoiler Insanely Pampered Wife: Divine Doctor Fifth Young Miss

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by crossover, Mar 11, 2017.

1. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone have spoilers for this novel?

2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    My info might not be 100% accurate since I don't know Chinese.
    The ML is someone she met after falling into a trap and finding herself in a forest. She didn't know how to get out and later encounters the injured ML. Due to having a space, she has tableware, food, and a bed which they share together. Before he leaves, he later reveals he knows she is female and hopes to see her in the future in woman's clothing (which she does later and he regrets cause now he doesn't want others to see her LMAO).

Later, the MC obtains a master and realizes she has a senior as well. Turns out her masters other student is none other than the ML whom greatly annoys her when she tries to focus on her training.

A part of his soul is actually in the MC. It's the spirit in her body that helps her later become stronger and guides her. Later she meets his previous life soul. His previously life soul explains to her that her identity is special and that the MC's past life was actually his lover. The MC previously saw the picture of his woman and realized she looks exactly like her. He allowed her to see her past life's last moments with him. He then tells her that her current soul, her past soul, and her current body is all actually really her, that she really is a Sima, not some fake who took over the body. This brings her relief. He then disappears and lets his soul combine with his other soul which is the spirt in her body.

The spirit in her body starts to have more human feelings and realizes his feelings towards the MC. He sometimes is able to solidify himself and kisses the MC. With his immature skills, he actually bites her lips really hard which makes her angry. Later, his soul morphs together again with the ML and they become one since technically all 3 of them are the same people. After it was completed, he keeps his name as his human name. The MC finds out he is the demon (forgot the name) king. His eyes now can now also change red which shows his identity.
    Her mother, father, and fellow people and friends whom lived in the same sect as them were murdered by another sect. She recalls that her and her brother fell off a cliff with her dying but not knowing what had happen to her brother. After finally regaining these memories after her breakthrough, her friends see her all crying but did not know why. She apologized to her loved ones how she had forgotten all of this and decided she wanted revenge. Later when she goes to a new city, she went to eat with her friends whom had been with her for 10 years (they met when she went to school from the continent she woke up on when transmitting). She felt that the food they were eating felt nostalgic and wrote a symbol on the table. When they left, the waiter (?) saw the symbol and was startled. The restaurant is actually owned by one of her friends from her former life. The friend felt guilty that on the day her family was killed, he was out drinking. From there on then, he stopped drinking and had grieved the entire time. They later reunite and she gives him wine. He vowed this time that he'll protect her.

She later meets a mask man with a woman and later finds his eyes felt familiar. She eventually confronts him after seeing him being attacked by the people from the same sect who had killed her parents. After killing them off, she confesses to the man she knows that he is her brother and convinced him that she is his sister whom had died. He had refused to believe it at first because he knows his sister is dead since he had buried her real body. After finally being convinced, the woman and the ML walked away for awhile so the MC and her brother can talk. She realizes her brother has a extremely strong poison in his body which he had gotten when he fell down the cliff (people are known not to survive where he fell into but he made it back). They spend all day and night talking. The MC promises to cure him of his poison and hope that the woman will be her sister in law.. it also turns out the MC is 100 yrs (?) older than him now so now he calls her older sister instead of younger sister.

Later, he takes the MC back to where they use to live and showed her no one no longer lives there. They wanted to see their parents graves and her own. After going to see them, they encounter people who were living in the forest and found out the people are actually people they had known that lived in their sect. The brother was in tears with them and finally introduced the MC to them which startled them because they know the MC had died. They were unconvinced at first and thought she was trying to trick the brother but then realized it really was her, especially after she brings out one of her contracted beast whom they were familiar with. Everyone was in tears. The MC then declared to them she'll get revenge for everyone and everyone agrees to help.
    The Sima's later gets taken prisoner by their relatives whom viewed them negatively. They make a deal of exchange (forgot what they wanted) if she wants their return. A few years past and they come back to finish the deal. The MC kills (I think) the man who took them and got them to be brought back home. They were weakened but the MC helped them recover. Later, some cousins(?) appear and befriends her. I think one of them had a crush on her but was unaware she was a girl. Later when the MC decided to create a new clan, she brought them all to the new continent with them. She also reveals her past life to which they all accept. She also exposed her female identity once which startled them greatly, especially the one that has a crush on her although everyone already knows the MC has a man already (main reason why she exposed her gender).

She later meets her uncle and cousins who won't tell her about her father who apparently is famous but is also currently MIA. Due to his love for the MCs mother (especially her true idenity), he had left home previously. She does know that is he still alive. I skimmed ahead a bit and found out her father is in a different city and the city lord's daughter(?) wants to marry him and publicly asks him but he refuses because he is devoted only to his wife and has a daughter.

Later the MC discovers her birth mother is not human and is a well known demon (don't know the name) princess, making the MC not fully human. This is the reason why she had to also hide her female appearance, because she looks similar to her mother which will cause her great danger.

I'm not far enough in the raws yet to know more about her mothers situation and the dangers that'll come to her after finding out.
    The MC meets a prince at her school who later asks her to come to his homeland to help cure the queen. They go out into the sea (he's not human, I forgot what he was) and is taken to a underwater castle. At first the king did not approve because of all the previous human who tried to cure the queen made it worst. They finally were able to convince him. When the MC saw the unconscious queen, the king refused for the MC to touch her because she was male. She then exposes her female identity by removing her special ring which shocks one of the princes (I think he held a slight crush on the MC but since he thought the MC was male so..). After examination, the MC finds out she is able to help the queen. After saving the queen, the queen became quite fond of the MC and ask the MC to become her adopted daughter, thus making the MC now the 9th(?) princess. All of the queens other children are boys.

Later when they see the MC go through her breakthrough which involved being striked by lightning (seen to be extremely painful process) while being protected by many super animals, they were shocked to see how powerful she really was. Some were thinking she wanted to climb high by using the queen but realizes that was a pointless thought after seeing how good off the MC already was before all of this. They then accepted her as their sister regardless of her human identity.
    Final conclusion of these spoilers, she obtains more protective brothers.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
  3. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the spoilers

lbrovont likes this.
  4. purpleeee

purpleeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

That sounds amazing. Cant wait for the novel to be updated as its currently at 10 chapters. From the spoilers I can tell that it'll become a favourite of mine.

5. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry: It is going to take forever to get that far in the novel.

lbrovont and Fieyy-Qa like this.
  6. riyo

riyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, can someone spoile me about the the teacher Fen Zhi Xing? Is he an ally or enemy and what is his plan that he mention in ch 20?
    Thank you

alexfilia likes this.
  7. Sparkleme1110

Sparkleme1110 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also want to know

8. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I could be remembering this a bit wrong but I believe he becomes her master(?). He knows the parents of the body of Sima You You (although the body does technically also really belong to the MC) so he's protects/trains her during his screen time until he has to leave for awhile. He is definitely an ally.

When SYY meets her cousins later in the future, they know who exactly he is once she brings up his name, which explains also to them why he disappear from their eyes (basically to go to the main and and watch over SYY).

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
    nicomcla1995, lbrovont, Amsir and 5 others like this.
  9. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    How many brother does she have? And who is the oldest to youngest brother?

Also when does ML shows up?

10. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So her brothers aren't her brothers? Should they be her uncles?

11. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC wakes up and finds herself in a family with 4 brothers. From eldest to youngest, it goes from Sima You Qi to Sima You Ming to Sima You Ran and to Sima You Le. She gains 8(?) more brothers later (since she was titled 9th princess) from her adopted family. Her real self before she lost her memories and died had 1 brother. The current body the MC is in has no brothers.

ML shows up in the end of ch.35.
    They would be considered her distant cousins (I forgot why but the family split up or something). Regardless of this, she classifies them as her brothers even after finding out they aren't real siblings.

Last edited: May 6, 2017
  12. shouahang58

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the answers!!!

Can you spoil me about her roommates at school?

13. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    They found out she's a girl pretty fast after they fend off some enemies in a forest. It takes them a bit to digest but they of course accept it. They become her best friends whom are like family to her. They are all together for 10+ years fighting and supporting each others side. Some people don't see that as such a long time but for them, 10 years is like a lifetime (especially since they're all youths). Some of them have family problems they later tell the MC about (ex : one being them being an exiled prince(?), another escaped their evil father but can't find their mother or brother and wants justice for them). Years later, she ends up helping each of them resolve their issues.

Side note, none of them falls in love with her. It's just a very close friend circle so I find it really refreshing.

14. shouahang58

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh, I see. I thought one of them would end up liking her romantically (forgot his name). Thanks for the spoilers again!

15. shouahang58

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, because I LOVE spoilers I have another question that just popped in my head.

In the previous spoiler you said the Sima family gets taken as prisoners, how did that happened?

16. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been awhile so I'm probably missing a lot here and might be a bit wrong but this is what I vaguely remember..

So remember in my previous posts how I've written that the family split up? Apparently, the Sima family had originally separated. They were exiled(?) (but I don't recall why)(not the Sima's the MC is with). Any who, one of them showed up and attacked the MC's family then took them as prisoner. They let the MC go since she wasn't part of their Sima family (the grandpa told the MC previously that her parent(s)(?) (forgot if it was both or one of them) came and ask for his help to take care of their daughter to which he agree'd to. He loves the MC as his own grandchild).

To let the MC save them, I think they gave her 2 years to bring them a rare mushroom(?) (I think she already had it thought from the forest trip with her friends but she wasn't strong enough to save them). During that time period, the MC went to get stronger, collected animals, and maintain the Sima family business (she does alchemy to sell dans etc) so that when her brothers and grandpa returns, their home is still strong and has power (since competitions with other families is fierce and thought the Sima family would be weakened after this). When the guy returns she makes them bring back her brothers and grandpa and I think she kills the guy? One of her brothers was in bad condition but she saved him and their grandpa. Once everything was settled, all her brothers finally came home.

Way later when the MC meets another group of Sima's, they had no knowledge of the Sima's the MC had lived with. They didn't even know their uncle (their dad is the MC's dad's brother) had a daughter but they later find out the MC was their cousin (they don't try to make any trouble with her). Before finding out her identity, they actually wanted to gain her favor seeing how lucky she was with picking out rocks and getting rare stones. After seeing how strong she was during a tournament, they didn't feel jealous. They were simply amazed and wanted to know more about her.

17. shouahang58

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad that she was able to save them and meet her cousins who aren't jealous of her talents.

Thanks again for the third time and for showering me with spoilers! But sorry you had to write a lot.
    I want ask anymore unless I'm really dying to know.

But yeah once again THANK YOU!

18. shouahang58

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooooooo..... I was rereading the spoilers and more questions came up in my mind.
    What chapter does this spoiler happens????

When do MC meet the ML again after their first meeting in the forest? Do they meet again the second time, having the same master?

Does the ML know that part of his soul is in MC? If he didn't, can you please go into detail?

And can you give some example of how he annoys the MC when she's Training??

Last edited: May 14, 2017
    alexfilia likes this.
  19. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    • The chapter when she leaves her college to go into the sea to cure the Queen is ch.609
    • The Queen wanted to recognize her as her new daughter in ch.616
    • I actually don't remember when they meet again.
    • Yeah the ML finds out later and later with the help of one of the ML's devoted servants, they preform a ritual to extract the soul of out the MC into the ML (with her agreeing of course). It was suppose to be a painful process for the MC but the ML took all the pain without the MC's knowledge
    • When she's trying to focus on doing her own things (ex: reading to improve her alchemy) he keeps trying to talk to her and distract her but she's trying to focus on the book but he eventually just stops talking and watches her do her own thing. He gets a bit upset though because she's focusing more on books than on him.

20. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    When does she quit the camouflage?

lbrovont likes this.