Spoiler Inso's Law

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twistingfeelings, Jul 22, 2019.

1. baiichi

baiichi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Their memories started to mix in the mid of volume 10. I wouldn't say she "died", her memories laid dormant for 5 years and then by volume 10 (2nd year of high school), Dani regained those memories and she just merged her existence into our Dani. It might be good to find someone translating the author's blog post because she explained it. If you ask me, it will just end up being my interpretation through mtl, which I need a lot of reread to actually nail it. I just reread vol 13 and Yeoryeong noted that Dani seems to still be the same person she has always known.

Gonna do some rewrite for vol 13 as well because I missed some nuances.

forevxo and Mikaa like this.
  2. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    I have another question,, in which volume everyone forgot about Donnie??

Edit: nevermind,, i re-readed some spoilers and finally encoded in which volume it was..

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
    forevxo likes this.
  3. maxi.tempest.

maxi.tempest. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Oooh, okay thank u!! I thought that he doesn't like dani and that fat guy is daniii. Can I also ask another question?
    Is the translation between the two guys correct where jooin says he cannot do it to dani?? What does that meann? The translations in the aggregator sites are kinda confusing and mdx is down right now.

4. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Some spoiler about Gender swap/ transistion side story in v 4th??:aww:
    I readed on namu(?) wiki that it was time limited or smth,,:sweating_profusely::blobastonished:

By ''i cannot do it to her'' (os smth) Jooin means he won't isolate her,,
    (Sorry i can't write further about it,, since even i, am a lil confused and if i wrote something more, im 98% sure it would be wrong)

5. sly_manhwageek

sly_manhwageek Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil more about the time everyone forgot her and how Jiho and (Jooin?) slowly remembered her?

6. baiichi

Reading List:
    Link
    It's in volume 15 spoiler.
    I only did half of it and I'm not in the mood to reread it to spoil the latter half (because it's sad lmao).
    Jooin doesn't remember her on his own but he managed to at least know what happened by talking to Noh Ari. Jiho forcefully brought his other self to this timeline in order to recall his memories.

Notice: I did a bit of change with my volume 12, 13 and 14 spoilers! Reading with Papago really cleared up my questions about Na Yeri's relationship with Jiho lol.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
    Mikaa likes this.
  7. Jamie050428

Jamie050428 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello?does anybody knows that how many chapter is novel? I want to start reading when it completes. I saw it is translated until 517. Does it means it will complete soon?

8. baiichi

Reading List:
    Link
    595 chapters in Korean officially but the English translation tends to cut the releases into smaller chunks. Webnovel is only reaching near the end of volume 9. Maybe they'll finish translating in 2022 lol.

Mikaa likes this.
  9. Jamie050428

Jamie050428 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Noooooo!!!I thought it is gonna complete soon....

10. yumiv

yumiv Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw somewhere in the part of the "world of monsters" something something that Dan collapsed or something like that made her hospitalized? Does anyone know what happened there and when she got hospitalized did the 4HK's and Yeorang knew about it and what was their reactions? Thank uu

Mikaa likes this.
  11. baiichi

Reading List:
    Link
    I wrote a bit about it in volume 13 article 60 and 61 spoiler. Ruda basically single handedly won against all the monsters with a golf club. It's mostly a Ruda focus fun arc with moments here and there between other ships.
    4HKs (minus Cheonyoung) + Yeoryeong + Class 8 were the ones finding them collapsed and ofc they were worried.

forevxo, kyuowozzz and Mikaa like this.
  12. jednjs627

jednjs627 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I went through Twitter and it shows many fan art of ruda and Dani but many of them shows ruda having black hair and red eyes. If anyone knows the reason can you explain??

13. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    He's not Ruda,,

The guy u saw is completly a different person,, trough i do not Remember his name,, if u read the thread, u may recall some spoilers about a black hair red eyes guy that is the hidden no 1 in those fighter rankings (red have the title of no 0),, he hides behind glasses, bangs(?) and ge slouches ,, and no one seems to realize that he have a muscular build:blobjoy: and he didn't even change the name,, yet no one even suspects him as no 1, exept Dani
    He hides becc he wants to know why his twin bro liked normal life, and that is because someone beat up his bro, thinking the bro is the no 1

Sorry for my messy explanation:blobsweat:

Last edited: Apr 27, 2021
  14. Suu_Itosukai

Suu_Itosukai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, just found this and I don’t think I can go through 43 pages :blobfearful:, can someone tell me the final pairings ?:aww: I’m rooting for Dani and Chun-Young

15. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Dani x Jiho
    Ban yeo x Eunhyung

In side stories
    Ju in x Noari

16. jednjs627

jednjs627 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s what I was thinking but the fan arts keeps mentioning Ludaxdani which is confusing me if it’s Ban Hwee Hyul or ruda

Mikaa likes this.
  17. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Then i can't answer why,,:blobsad:
    Now i'm also confused....:blobdizzy:
    Dunno,, maybe his hair and eyes changed colors for a while when he was in the monster world?? Just a theory ㅤㅤ┐( ∵ )┌

18. Jkkkie

Jkkkie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although everyone knows that everyone has the right to choose who they like, but those who only like Shoujo (* Japanese school life romance) should not read Inso. See how they say that since Chun Young meets Dan first, since he likes her first, he has to be the male lead.

Oh plss‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️

Inso is not just a schoolgirl webtoon, but also a reality of life. She was tormented for not knowing when to be forgotten and disappear, so she ignoring it, which also means hurting her friends unintentionally. When I read the novel I got quite angry that she denied everything they were giving her just because of her thoughts.

"Oh, they just did it bc of the novel the script"

Dan did not consider Ban Yeo Ryeong and F4s to be true friends, but simply viewed them as fictional characters. But the author was great, as she made Dan gradually change. When their fondness for her faded, Dan realized who her heart truly belonged to...~~

Yes I do like Chun Young and the others but sth about Dan & Jiho keeps me warm.

He silently did everything just to make her comfortable. Willing to change the future for 1 day with Dan I

( * Suddenly Eun Jiho, who returned as usual, complained.

"How to make you understand that I have liked you for a long time."_He said.
    "At that time I was just talking about only you."
    In the end, I covered my face with both hands. Eun Jiho gave me one last blow.

" If I say I'm greedy for something, it's all about you. "
    Eun Jiho spoke very softly, but listening to it, I just wanted to jump into the Han River visible outside the subway. )

He's really a sweet person, and what's more amazing is that he only gives them to her. But when Dan I realized it, Jiho's memory was gone. Dan I's heart hurted so bad when she knew that Jiho was about to be married to another girl, yet there was nothing she could do. After all the difficulties and protests, they were finally able to come together ..
    yet someone asked for Chun Young..
    I can say he's really good, with his shiny outlook and warm smile only for Dan I... but sth not right. I can see myself in this situation... Having a fight with my bf and yet he chose to be quiet and go away for a few weeks...

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
  19. baiichi

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no protests really but it's more like the circumstances have changed and the Jiho without knowing Dani early on is very different from the one we see throughout the series, which makes things difficult.

It's pretty sad that in volume 14, Na Yeri said she didn't want political marriage but if it was with Jiho, she would have been fine. Her parents were planning to set them up together. However, because Jiho already fell for Dani by 2nd year middle school, he pretty much avoided Yeri and as they grow older, the chances of them getting engaged are smaller and smaller.

However, in volume 15, because Dani's existence in his life was gone, Jiho already accepted the engagement. Really goes to show that without Dani, Jiho really doesn't make decisions based on whether it makes him truly happy but whether it's profitable.

20. yoshinoyuuki

yoshinoyuuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, the end game for Dani is Jiho?
    Too many pages
    Hardly glances the spoiler tho