Spoiler Inso's Law

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twistingfeelings, Jul 22, 2019.

1. NSheraM

NSheraM Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know how to read the novel raws at kakaopage after the free 15 chapters? They say you can get free cash from the daily roulette but i cant find the freaking roulette or should i just buy the ebook volumes at ridibooks

2. baiichi

baiichi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Volume 16 will be published physically on the 30th June.
    Details below: https://blog.naver.com/dncbooks/222399070590
    It will include the final articles of the main story + MT arc (15 chapters) + Haegarim as bonus content.

I'm really pleasantly surprised about this because I thought they would add the special chapters in this volume.
    I'm planning to buy this but uhhh, also gonna have to wait for Ridibooks digital release to read it properly for the 3rd time asdfghjk.

Yeah, I avoid sharing screenshots like this cuz copyrights and all though I did write some spoilers for it, just in somewhere else.
    Will do a write-up at some point.

Mikaa likes this.
  3. manvugu

manvugu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's so much stuff here, I. don't. know. where. to. start.

Pardon my straightforwardness, but could someone spoil me or give the page number that discuss Jiho and Dan-I relationship when he lost his memories and had a marriage plan with someone else?

I just want to know how Dan-I manages to "stop" Jiho from marrying someone else and how Jiho warmed up to her before regaining his memories. Do they only date when he remembers everything or do they get together before that? Because since Jiho deems Dan-I "unworthy", how does he manage to liker her back even without his memories?

I'm assuming that the marriage proposal was "easy" to deal with because Jiho would only marry that person after Uni?

Anyways, I just want to know how Dan-I managed to convey her feelings to Jiho when he dislikes her and how Jiho came to like her without his memories if that's the case. *Thank you*!

Btw, if anyone could also explain Jiho's process of regaining his memories, I'd be glad. Because I read that he had to get his memories back because of Dan-I [too] but how does that coincide with their relationship after his lost his memories? How does he manage to remember? It's because he eventually started liking Dan-I? Curiosity? What incited it? It's not merging well, so if someone could explain to me, thank you, really. *Thank you!*

@dahlhoney
    @Sara0jan
    @Mikaa
    @baiichi
    @Jkkkie

biha likes this.
  4. baiichi

Reading List:
    Link
    @manvugu
    1) Spoilers of volume 15 is linked in the first page of this thread
    2) Jiho did slowly warm up to her throughout volume 15 but he’s very confused about his feelings for her because he doesn’t understand it logically. He did misunderstand her intentions but also realised he was wrong so he ended up at least accepting her into their inner circle.
    3) He confessed his feelings for her and ended the engagement immediately after he got discharged from the hospital.
    4) Dani did tell the twins that she had decided to be with him even before he got his memories back. Jiho getting his memories back is not something she expected in 1st place.
    5) “Even without memories, feelings remain.” The same like how he came to fall for her in the past, there was no rational reason. He just does.
    6) Dani manages to befriend Yeoryeong and Eunhyung again so she slowly gets to hang around with the group. If I understand correctly, Jiho notices that she is always looking at him in search of someone else so that bothers him. He offers to date her but just until graduation. (Dani remembered that Jiho’s original plan was always study abroad) She also tried to recreate some events to evoke some memories but it didn’t work.
    7) It only happened in the final chapter. How he came to know the method was through Jooin who managed to contact Ari in his dream. He basically “pulled his other self” into this world to regain his memories like how the original Dani desperately wanted to get away from Yeoryeong that she ended up just disappear in consciousness and let the current Dani take over. (volume 10)

5. Jkkkie

Jkkkie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all, perhaps my second favorite part - right after " the party arc" is " Protagonist always has a fiancee". Everything happened before Ban Yeo Ryeong and F4s had their memories erased. Although Dan I's feelings for Jiho are different now, but she's still unsure of herself and still has a lot of doubts. The story line became clearer when the male lead had a fiancée, Dan I bc confused and avoided Jiho, Together they resolved the misunderstanding, Jiho once again implicitly confirmed his feelings. When he picks up Dan I back from his fiancée's house (Na Yeri) he says that Dan I is Dan I's love is what he craves for, and if there's anything he can be greedy for,it could only be herself. The subway was empty except for the two of them, but Jiho still chose to stand in front of her and express. And from what I see, it seems her blush is a yes. Their feelings have been determined by each other.
    But before anything can happen romantically, ofc duh,...... their memories are erased. Dan I can make friends with other people as usual, but Woo Joo In and Eun Jiho are more difficult people than anyone. If you only read the spoiler, you will hardly feel her pain, especially is Dan's thought when she saw her beloved go to the party, next to his was his beautiful fiancee.
    And I have to say she gave up, Dan i felt there was no place to run away, now it's only herself with these feelings for him. Even when she ran away, Dan I told Jiho not to come near her ever again ( if i remember it right )

Maybe that's why Jiho remembers, when facing her painful feelings, when Dan I was about to let go of his hand and give up. Perhaps even though he doesn't know or remember her, it is Jiho's subconscious that makes him once more yearn for Dan.

6. manvugu

manvugu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for coming to my rescue @baiichi and @Jkkkie :blobnom:... These are the kind of stories that intimidate me. My heart is not strong enough to deal with all these emotions and plot intricacies. :blobflag:

Jkkkie likes this.
  7. Miki_toka

Miki_toka Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey..can you spoil about how jiho will react once he got his memory back like will he feel guilty for treating dani harsh? and when will they have their first kiss?:X3:

manvugu likes this.
  8. kyuowozzz

kyuowozzz New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil more ? please :cry:

9. ylvskij

ylvskij New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaargh I've just been spending almost a week reading the 566 already released chapters in crappy English because I was looking forward to Ham Dani's romance with Jiho but seriously they're so far behind?!?! I had to skim through all that ridiculous drama with her classmates and the ranking and the frankly yawn-inducingly boring romance with Yeo Dan and nothing? I'm so sad and frustrated!! So how do I catch up? Can I read the Korean original somewhere? I mean I'll just use Google translate I need her to break up with big bro already...

Jkkkie and manvugu like this.
  10. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it only me or you guys also feel that Lee Ruda gives kind'a similar vibe as Momiji Sohma from Fruits Basket?

11. Sherlockisk

Sherlockisk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys can somebody tell wheather the artist is still going to push towards the chuyoung ship or are we set on the jiho ship. Because I heard ( a year back ) that the manhwa will have chuyoung as the ML rather then jiho. But as far as I can see the manhwa is closely following the novel.

I am a dani and chuyoung shipper, so I am still holding out hope that manhwa will go in that direction. Otherwise I just read up whenever the manhwa finishes

12. baiichi

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, it's best for you to just continue reading because a lot of things happened in the middle and YHR practically gives equal opportunities to everyone.

Also, this needs to be said again but it is practically impossible for anyone to decide that the artist will go one way or the other because the divergence really doesn't happen until the end of volume 15 (so 11 volumes away from our current manhwa chapters equivalence). No one really gets together until the end of the main story so if you're still a CheonDan shipper, there will be a lot of moments for you. That goes for LuDan shipper as well.

13. Uchicha101

Uchicha101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't believe I binge read all 45 pages of spoilers from this thread. Thank u so much kindhearted people who showered us with spoilers.

Can anyone tell me how far did Yeo Dan and Dani's relationship go? Did something intimate happen to them? I know this is weird but I badly wanted to know if they did it.

14. Leahlu

Leahlu New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! Does anyone knows from what chapter of the novel should I start reading to continue the manhwa??? I reached chapter 114 (that’s just finishing the bravery test ) and I want to buy novel chapters at webnovel but idk where to start

15. Miki_toka

Miki_toka Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Start from chapter 200

Leahlu likes this.
  16. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm going to leave my little appreciation here if you don't mind:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    If she didn't tell him it was a joke, the manga ends
    [​IMG]

zozoshawky, Jkkkie and Jukki like this.
  17. Dumpster_Squirrel

Dumpster_Squirrel Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I ship the MC with him so I’m alright with that, and I also ship the blue haired guy with the blonde hair with blue eyes. Also I ship the heroine with red haired guy. Im sorry I keep calling people by their hair colours, im really bad at remembering names.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2021
    Mikaa likes this.
  18. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    IMG_20210803_192639.jpg IMG_20210803_192639.jpg IMG_20210803_192639.jpg IMG_20210803_192639.jpg IMG_20210803_192639.jpg

19. morumsu

morumsu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happens at the end of the novel can someone give me a summary now?

what happens at the end of the novel can someone give me a summary now?

:oops:

forevxo likes this.
  20. FictionalPeony

FictionalPeony Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask why was Jiho in the hospital when he got his memories back? Any spoilers on how he confessed again?

Mikaa likes this.
  21. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    fyi: ban yeor and the other F4 went to ride roller coster
    With Eun Jiho high pass, as soon as we arrive at the haunted house even pass a few dozen people. at least two cant use that. Avaible only in terms of four people. i though that no matter how wealthy you are is too much of e benefit. line people will be on SNS isn't it e big deal?
    Eun Jiho turned his head,
    "it takes a lot than i though, they ride three. they have to line up unlike us. especially if it Ban Yeor, she's popular so it will take a day if you're unlucky."
    i just nodded.
    "why are you respon like that?"
    Eunjiho at my reaction as if i was very nervous, narrowed his eyes. The employee says,
    "it's told that you just choosing a ride that can't be ridden..." (btw, this amussment park belong to Jiho's company)
    Jiho said coldly.
    "just this one time"
    "even if you ridding with anyone...?"
    Jiho nodded and ruffled his hair.
    "ah yes, i'm already here. i even said i would enter. you have to go in but i'm thingking of awakening a protective instinct. it's better to quit.
    "i didn't think about it.you're a capable and dignifed person (lmao danah)
    i unsconssciusness said that.
    suprisingly Eun Jiho's face got stiff and said out loud.
    "no matter how much i think about it, it's like you(the employee) never made an anouncement"(lmaoo)
    "Two guest will enter!" a cry flew in.
    follow the instructions of the staff, we pass the curtain. as soon you turn the first corener, the eye and manikin standing next to him screams and scratching to Eun Jiho. he didn't even react. i looked at him like it was odd.

but i have other though. there was no of visible darkness. across the gloomy space, i felt passionate. i am the stalker for Eun Jiho this time. what if he misunderstand somthing else? like the last time i was with him. my fingertips grew colder and colder. i flew from the dark. Eun Jiho raised his head.
    "haa"
    at the words he added in a better voice, i exhaled a sigh of relief for a moment.
    "you don't like me,do u??"
    thank God it's not 'do you like me?' if that kinde question was told, he and i, the possibility of being friends is forever will gone. because it means abandoned. that's when i relax as usual able to respond.
    "i dont particularly remember your ideal type. i know the ideal type for other children besides you. that kind of thing goes around the corner among kids."
    the answer came back with a straight voice.
    "then tell me what it is."
    i shrugged to answer.
    "i dont know about Woo Jooin, and Ban Yeor doesn't really want to date people. Eunhyung responds appropriately from time to time, but the truth is, he probbly has no intention of dating anyone, and Yoo Chun-young."
    at that point, i took deep breath and said.
    "i dont know what his ideal type."
    at first, i couldn't even imagine that he liked me even when he confessed to me. in the case of Eun Jiho, the ideal type is rather relatively distinct, i somehow understood and moved on as the eccentric that the ml of internet novel often sees, but i wasn't sure that Yoo Chun-young could like a person until he confessed.

at my words, Eun Jiho stopped walking. standing in the middle of the dark hallway, he folded his arms for a moment and looked at me.
    "huh"
    "why?"
    "no, it's just... u seem like u want to hide that u dont like us well, but rather suffest that you know more about us than others. what do you think about it?"
    i narrowed my eyebrows at the words Eun Jiho added. the kid said he was aiming for anything i did. but it was also true that i didn't feel like i said too much. i lied five lies to cover one lie, and seven lies to cover those fives lies. that couldn't be danied... in the process, i couldn't stop hiding the info i actually knew and revealed it, and i couldn't deny that i was in such a situation right know.

i once tried to get out of this situation.
    "i told u before. i'm just hearing rumors and saying things? you shouldn't question me, but the person who spread the rumors in such detail."
    and having lightly pushed Eun Jiho, i moved forward vigorously. anyway, the problem that had been filling my head up until now has been resolve dto some extent, so now all i have to do is walk quickly and quickly. i murmured. but it was my mistake. as long as the problem that fills my head has been resolved, the sense of reality is revived, and the situation in front of me will attack me.suddenly, i saw my severed hand that fell from the ceiling and jumped like a spring.
    "what, you've been fine until recently, so why are u suddenly surprised?"
    is this also acting? i said as i hurriedly hid behind Eun Jiho, who asked a question as if there was nothing to be surprised now.
    "hey, i'm fine, when did i? nothing has come out until now, but suddenly..."
    "are u kidding me?"
    he asked as if couldn't believe. even with his luggage hanging, he hurriedly moved forward. i breathed a sigh of relief as he shivered through all the terrible things that fell, sprung, and rose endlessly for people's money. at times like this, it was fortunate that Eun Jiho was a person with no imagination who never believed in what he couldn't see. then i sighed again. but Eun Jiho will not believe me even if i tell u about the other world and the coffin that theatens me bout the lost memories and Liza's existence (guess the with no face women). the he turned to me. fortunately, thanks to the dim lighting, where human features were barely recognizable, he didn't seem to notice my anxious eyes. i was taken by his sudden remark.
    "didn't u hear footsteps?"
    "what?"
    "it's strange, since it's a team position, it's normal to send in one team at a time, even for safety reasons." he muttered, rubbing his chin. did we delay to much talking on the way? indeed, since there were not many conversations we had, the words were convincing.

"then let's go quickly." that was the moment i was about to move. Jiho eyes suddenly widened as he turned to me.
    "what are u?"
    as he spoke with his eyes closed at once, i looked back, puzzled. the moment i saw the suit and brim exposed in the dim light, i immedately recognized his identiy. the next moment, without even resisting, the man grabbed my arm and took a step forward. ican't believe i'm in the dark, so my hair is fluttering violently. it was comfroting to hear footsteps following, as if Eun Jiho was chasing from behind. at one point, a man who turned the corner and reachd a wide place set me down. It was a wide space with many obstacles. i couldn't quite figure out what was tangled up in the dim light. i blinked and looked around dizzly. it must be one of the hospital-thamed rooms, but i didn't understand why they brought me here. trying to talk to me? no way...
    however the men's suit is light grey, not the black i've seen standing in a closed school. (maybe it's her secnd time to see this man). seeing that, i noticed that he was not the manager i had seen before. then he must...
    before i could continue mt thoughts, he suddenly threw me at the wall. i was shocked at the back of my head to the point that i lost my mind. if the guy who threw me in front of the dump truck threw me here, there must be a reason. i knew i had to get out of this place right way, but it wasn't easy. i struggled to get up, listening to my tinnitus ringing like a radio out of frequency. then i suddenly heard a sharp creaking sound in my ear. Turning my head, i looked at the steel structure titled as if it was about to pour in this reaction and spit out disbelief. Ah, this run. At that moment, someone grabbed my arm, which had not been able to move any more, with the foot on the floor. He pulled so hard that he lost his balance and fell backwards with me. With my head wrapped around his tight arms and resting my head on the floor, i came to my senses after a while. i was mesmerized when i saw Eun Jiho, who was so close that it took my breath away. his silver hair is dirty. They were scattered randomly on the floor. Eventually, he grabbed my cheecks and spat out words that made me wake up.
    "are u hurt? Is ur leg not crushed?"
    as i stepped back, he got up and checked the oppenent whose structres had collapsed. he sighed in relief when he made sure that part of my body had been laid on him.

and he wiped his forehead with a cold sweat, and suddenly groaned. He murmured sullenly.
    "that man..." was what he said.
    I understand that if I step out of my student status, there will be no more chance to kidnap me, so i'm trying.Besides, they did this because i was aiming for a companion, not you."
    I listened blankly, and after hearing what he was saying, I responded hastily. I raised my head and said.
    "No, Eun Jiho."
    "What?"
    Compared to the dump truck, the steel cabinet was a man(?), so i was able to be more calm than before. Perhaps the manager had long appeared to see me in the dark. but couldn't find a proper means to harm me. Meanwhile, Eun Jiho looked at me bewildered. I spoke quietly.
    "The man came after me, not you."
    "What?"
    Eub Jiho, who had widened his eyes as if surprised, added at last. I understand u think so... but he thinks, ofc, there;s no reason for an average high school student like me to have her life put at risk. But I smiled softly and added.
    "And shall I make a prediction?"
    it was then that the employees who sensed the commotion belatedly ran away. When they saw the heavy iron objects in the room collapsed, they became contampled and did not know what to do. Then they saw us belatedly messed up and started asking if we had any injuries. Between them, I concluded a conversation.
    "There will be nothing on CCTV."
    And I turned my head back. No injuries anywhere. I'm fine. Meanwhile, Eun Jiho, who was staring at me, from a state of anger and excitement over the crisis of life, he quickly returned to a calm state as usual. He looked at me with one eye as if i was saying nonsense, and then slowly turned around following the guidance of the staff.

He came to the CCTV room after cleaning up the security staff, and when he saw the screen on the monitor, he just touched his chin. The employee, who had been battling for nothing as is he had taken a good picture, looked around Eun Jiho and asked.
    "Isn't ur friend's foot caught on something like a rope for props that was not removed due to a malfunction?"
    Eun Jiho, who took his hand oof his chin, replied dryly.
    "Is it possible that the iron and equipment fell there?"
    "That.. Because the peripheral devices also cause malfunctions one by one.Why, the peripheral devices are often connected..."
    In fact, as an employee who is not familiar with the detailed structure or design of the device, this is done in order to somehow reduce the responsibility. I leaned back on the sofa and watched him. The fact that this kinde thing happaned in the yard where the master of the parent company group came to play, it was right in front of my eyes. I could guess why they were so contemplative.

Earlier, I was baout to leave the room because the air was suffocating, but I heard someone who looked like another employee in the hallway said, 'Vice President, you should come and see', and I queitly shut the door. And I opened my mouth and said.
    "Eun Jiho."
    He glanced back at me. The eyes looking at me with their backs to the sixteen monitors emitting light were mixed. I asked quietly.
    "Am I right?"
    I also knew how to handle Eun Jiho. As i mentioned earlier, he was a human with no imagination, so he disassembled it in order to somehow understand it when he encountered a situation that he didn't understand in his common sense. Will he change his target to me at once?
    After telling the staff that he would contact him later, he looked back at me.
    "Let;s go out for now. It;s not very likely, but there;s a chance that the kids will come back first."
    'Yeah, then."
    Realizing that he was making an excuse to be alone, I nodded without difficulty. As soon as we came out of the building together, Eun Jiho spoke to me.
    "How did u know it wasn;t going to be filmed on CCTV?"
    I looked at him, who was rarely nervous, for a moment, but happily. It was only for a while to enjoy the feeling of changing my position for a while, but I sighed again ni my situation where I could only calm my mood with these things.
    And I scratched the back of my head and opened my mouth. When I fell to the floor, it felt like there quiet a bit of dust in my hair. Well, indeed. Can you clean up properly in such a dark place?
    "Because it had been aimed at my life before. Clearly there were eyewitnessses, but there were no CCTVs, let alone CCTV didn't go well, so I expected it this time too."
    "Even though there were witnesses, there was no evidence left... wait, no way."
    Eun Jiho, who had been repeating mt words lowly, hardened his face belatedly. I nodded.
    "Why not? It's about an accident I had a few days ago. Of course, the witness is Eun-Hyung."
    I watched him carefully as he bit his lip in embarrassment with a rare, unsure face. Then he slowly opened his mouth. "Exactly what the accident was about...."
    "I almost hit by a car."
    "....."
    "You don't have to say you're sorry. Anyway, it's true that I've looked at you a lot without my knowledge, and you must have accumulated a lot of things from the kindnaping you talked about earlier. Just know that I'm not doing this on purpose to get your attention." (okay guys we can clearly say that Dani of course has fallen for Jiho even before the ending chapter's event. she already liked him from the time near the forgeting memory inccident).

Accident are so serious, Eun Jiho, who looked at me with complicated eyes at the words I added with my hair hanging down, said quietly.
    "Just,"
    "uh?"
    "Tell me."
    He said with contorted face, as if in pain.
    "If I had known it was a car accident.... Of course I wouldn't have said that."
    "Ah, no, well, even then, luckily, the car stopped right before my being hit and there were no injuries. I just covered ny palms and knees, but my palms have healed after a few days."
    "Still...."
    He was still biting his lips as if confused, and he didn;t say a word. I though it might be a culmination of his own perfectionsm. I can't see other people's mistakes or shortcomings very well, but it is absolutely unacceptable as far as his own mistakes and shortcomings. Only after I scratched the back of my head and said shyly, 'Why are u doing this?' did he change the subject. He rolled his eyes for a moment and avoided my gaze, then looked at me again.
    "Do u have anything to say about the man's true identiy?"
    "If I tell u, will u believe me?"
    "I saw it with my own eyes and couldn't believe it."
    "it's too complicated. Just think of it this way." I added lowly.
    "I touched things I shouldn't touched, and changed things I shouldn't have." (my poor gurl)
    But it was something I had to do. When I said that, after being silent for a while, he immediately narrowed his brows and asnwered.
    "Have u ever had a lung experience?"
    "No."
    "Did u go and break the mirror?"
    "I don't think you know anything about that, so do you know that something happens when u break a mirror?"
    "Do I have no friends?"
    He replied sharply and checked the time on his wrist watch as if he had suddenly remembered. He said, tapping the glass of the watch with his index finger.
    "It's four o'clock now. I think Ban Yeor will take less than an hour to come."
    And he turned to me and said.
    "Are u going to move and talk? Tell me if I can help. Or let's go through CCTV with me. Still, I might come up with a clue the size of a mouse. Even if it's a hole-body transparency device developed somewhere."
    Then he narrowed his eyebrows and loosened it, as if he didn't want to believe that such irrational words came out of his mouth. I just smile and clasped my hands behind his back.
    "No such thing. Let's go."

I couldn't do anything more than beg them, 'Please remember me.'
    (my gurl)
    As if my answer cas not clear, Eun Jiho, who was looking at me with his narowwed eyes, turned around as if he couldn't do it.

NOTE : pheewww it tooks 4 hours.. by the way i used this account since i don't know how to make my post go up. SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR GEZZZ. ENGLISH NOT MY MAIN LANGUAGE. HAVE FUN. I WILL TRY TO TRANSLATE ONE CHAPTER A WEEK.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2021