Spoiler Inso's Law

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twistingfeelings, Jul 22, 2019.

1. sonzaishinai

sonzaishinai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow, what a cliff hanger. It went from happy to suspense really quick:blobfearful:

As always, thank you for taking time to write spoilers and I wish you good luck on your exams (or if you've already had them then I hope they went well!)

Purple Lotus and Sara0jan like this.
  2. Yerimar1

Yerimar1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I waited for you two days Dx and my heart suffers for Ji-ho.
    I loved Chunyoung but now Ji-ho is my baby.
    Dx I tried to read in kakao but the translation is horrible and I don't understand, now I'm going to wait for a new volume in ridibooks
    D ':
    Thanks for the spoiler.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
    Xi-hime, Nao Otosaka and Sara0jan like this.
  3. Yerimar1

Yerimar1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if you don't have an iPhone you can install BlueStacks on a computer and download kakaopage in apk, install it in that program and let you take screenshots

4. Katimu

Katimu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil the story for me? I read somewhere that the story gets dark and that Dan goes back to her world without being able to come back, but apparently the ML from the novel world comes and confesses to her?

Does anyone know how this story will end and if Dan will stay/meet her friends again?

5. Zegdapitra

Zegdapitra Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay what's with
    blue's big brother throwing threats here & there no one asked for?!.. at least if he was threatening silver too when she came
    Also, from what I could read so far she
    started dating heroine's older brother seriously at some point?
    is there any cute moments about that time?

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  6. jesssayshello

jesssayshello Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers spoilers here~ It's preeettty long (I'm translating this from a website that translated this novel from Korean to Vietnamese, so sorry if it's not fully accurate).
    This spoiler-thingy is from volume 7 (or 7th book). So what's basically going on is that our beloved Dan Yi decides to date Ban Yeo Dan (Ban Yeo Ryung's older brother), since he has these pursuers (pretty much obsessive fangirls) tailing him. By dating, I'm assuming that they would be able to lure out the pursuers and...deal with them, I guess (It's not 100% clear what they would do and how they would get rid of the pursuers since he translation has not gotten to that point yet, so this is just an assumption). Oh, btw, Dan Yi is doing this willingly, as Yeo Dan showed that he was quite against it, because he doesn't want to burden her or for her to get hurt during the whole ordeal-thing.

Haha, so you could guess that Yeo Ryung and the four heavenly kings didn't take that aboard too well. In chapter 28, the students were discussing that Ji ho (silver hair dude) banged his head on the desk when he heard news about them dating, because he felt as though he was dying. When he heard that the one he loved not only didn't reciprocate his confession (due to her naiveness), but ended up loving another man, he expected that by his head against the table, the pain would make him feel alive again, or divert his attention from such agony that he was currently feeling. Cheon Young (the black-bluish haired dude) fell silent, and people at this point said "Isn't he always quiet?" or "Isn't that normal?", and it turns out that Cheon Young, while being deathly quiet, had a face that was enough to send his classmates running the other way (something along those lines).

The other guys weren't discussed among the students, and Dan Yi and the guys were in different classes, so she only heard this from other students. Of course, she was unaware of the reason behind it (she isn't aware of a lot of things, but yeah. Still like her tho).
    Since her next music class was close to the four heavenly king's classroom, she went with her two friends (that she made in class) and just as she passed by the classroom door, it slide open and Cheon Young stepped out. He was drinking his chocolate milk like usual, but froze when he saw her, his eyes widening. Dan Yi then politely told her friends to save a seat for her, and after they went, Dan Yi went towards Cheon Young, only for him to slam the door on her face.

"...Huh?" she uttered, utterly confused. Then she heard a familiar, irritated voice behind the door that said, "Why aren't you letting other people leave the room?!"

The door opened once more, and Dan Yi was face-to-face with Ji Ho. She got closer to him, relieved, and stated, "Eun Ji Ho, thank goodness! Listen to this. Just now, Yoo Cheon Young--"

The door was once again slammed in front of her face. She stiffened. "Whaaaat?"

(It turns out that if they didn't see her, it'll ease their pain for a while).

So, not knowing this, she decided to call them during class, and as she was calling Ji Ho she could hear what seemed like a phone ringing next door. It was abruptly cut off, and she thought, 'Wow, he sure picked up fast'.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey," was Ji Ho's reply.

"You...when I was outside your class, why did you--"

He then interrupted her. It was something that occurred once every blue moon. "Oh. It's just, when I heard your voice then, I..."

"I?"

"I...was suddenly reminded that I'm still alive, but..." He suddenly sounded incredibly weak, even weaker than that time when he had caught a cold.

Dan Yi was alarmed. "But what?"

"...But I couldn't stand it anymore."

"Huh?"

And he hung up on her. Dan Yi was in a daze, before looking at the screen, mumbling something along the lines of 'What the heck did he just say?' and 'Why did he suddenly hang up on me?" and 'You study finance and business and whatnot and you still behave this way?'

She then massaged her temples and called Cheon Young. Again, the pace in which he picks up the phone is like lighting.

"Yes?" The smooth voice on the other side said.

"Hey, Yoo Cheon Young..." she began.

"Ah, wait a moment."

Dan Yi blinked. 'I barely said anything though...' But she answer, "Yeah?"

"Don't call my name."

"What?"

There was a sigh at the other end, and before another word could escape her mouth, she was met with continuous beeping. Dan Yi, beyond lost and confused (like me), shook her head and immediately dialed Joo In's number (the orange-haired dude).

Joo-in also picked up at an incredible speed.

"Hey," said Dan Yi.

"Mom! I'm so glad to hear your voice!" (Yeah, he calls her that for reasons).

"Joo-in..." She suddenly felt overwhelmed. She knew that she didn't have to be that emotional, as they were merely classrooms away. She knew, but she couldn't help it. Out of the three calls, this one was the only one that didn't hang up on her after she said hello.

"Joo-in, do you have time to spare?" she asked. "It won't be long, don't worry, so could I speak with you?"

Joo-in fumbled to find the right words. After a while, he managed to say, "Mom, about that..."

"Yes?"

"At times like this, if they couldn't even look at you, or see you in person, all you have to do is ignore them."

"...I'm sorry, could you repeat that?" After receiving silence on the other end, Dan Yi then paused and thought for a moment. "Are you talking about Cheon Young and Ji Ho?"

"Yes..."

"That--that can't be...Joo-in dear, if they're there, could you ask them why they're treating me this way?" (She didn't literally say 'dear', but there isn't an honorific in English where a mother addresses her child, so I just stuck with that).

"This...Do you remember back then in our last year of middle school, you told us, with no explanation whatsoever, to pretend that you didn't exist, or to pretend that you were a total stranger? Well, we're doing what you ask us to do. Just think of it that way, mom. Please."

Dan Yi fell silent. She wracked her brains, but after exhausting it, only to conclude nothing, she nodded her head and said, "Alright. Now that you've said it like that, it looks like I have no choice."

"Yes..."

"But--" 'But couldn't we still meet up?' She was about to ask him that, but swallowed her words at his next statement.

"Mom, there's this one other thing. Those idi--those guys said that I'm supposed to not talk or meet up with you for a while."

"Hah?" She then took a deep breath, and, barely managing to supress her anger, exclaimed, "Again! What the hell are they trying to say?!"

"Mom, if this keeps going on, my phone will be stolen from me." Joo-in's voice was filled with urgency. He then said, "You have to know that I love you mom."

"Wha--"

"Even if I no longer get to see you, that doesn't mean that you'll be forgotten from my mind."

"No, wait--"

"Congrats, mom, for finding your first love."

"Joo-in?" She was well and truly stumped when the familiar beeping noise reached her ears. She then banged her head on the table, to which the guys in front of her stated among themselves that hitting heads against the desk was becoming a trend lately.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
  7. FortuneS

FortuneS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How cuteeee they're TOTALLY JEALOUS!! So what happened after that?will Dan-I tell them about her faking relationship?and could you give the link to the website, please?

8. jesssayshello

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh~? Are you Vietnamese? (Since, you know, the novel in that website IS in Vietnamese)

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
    Spade_Ladyz likes this.
  9. Jacklynn

Jacklynn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG thank you:aww: it was funny when they slam the door in front her face:blob_grin::blobjoy:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
    jesssayshello likes this.
  10. Jacklynn

Jacklynn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me who was her first kiss??:aww:

11. Yerimar1

Yerimar1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yao Dan, the hero's brother, they kiss several times and Ji-ho sees them caramelized (he doesn't see how they kiss)

12. WinterBear

WinterBear New Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thanks for the spoiler ㅠㅠ
    Uugghhh I hope I could understand hangul, so I could read all of the books ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ

Did they kiss without feeling or actually they have feeling for each other?? Gooshh this really make my ship for DanxDan couple go sailing :blobmelt: lol
    Please please any spoiler for Ban Yeo Dan and Ham Dan Yi moment :aww::aww:

13. Yerimar1

Yerimar1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from volume 7 until the beginning of 11.
    The most tender part was when Mc returned for the fourth time to the real world. the boys forget her but they feel they are missing something.
    Yao Dan wakes up early to wait for "someone" carries two umbrellas with him, during the whole day he feels that someone is missing by his side.
    When he returns from school he buys a chocolate milk (he doesn't like candy) and he waits under the snow (this part I'm not sure but it was cold) for someone to get off one of the buses.
    (Chunyoung waits in a restaurant, Eunhyung speaks only several times, the chestnut fills his room with notes and Ji-ho is the only one who feels that someone he loved very much disappeared)

although yao dan was bad with Ji-ho, he didn't mind hugging and being affectionate with Dan-I in front of Ji-ho and they killed each other with the look but he was just jealous of Chunyoung.

Ji-ho suffered a lot during that time.

My baby

14. Jacklynn

Jacklynn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to know more about their relationship
    And thank you

Zegdapitra likes this.
  15. Yerimar1

Yerimar1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it from the Korean and the translation was very poor but if they have many tender moments and even after breaking Dan-I continues to suffer for it.

DOHere and Jacklynn like this.
  16. FortuneS

FortuneS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehe nope, I'm not vietnamese. I just thought maybe I could read with mtl since read on kakaopage couldn't take screenshots :blobpensive:

17. jesssayshello

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this novel (in vietnamese) from wattpad btw, by meohoa98. She/he posted two parts of the novel, since wattpad only allowed a certain amount of chapters. The first part is from vol 1-4, the second part is from vol 5 onwards, though the latest one is from vol 7). I thoroughly enjoyed her/his translations. For some reason, I wasn't allowed to post the links.

Onto more spoiling, because why not? Life's gonna get really busy for me soon.
    So this part is basically in chapter 21 of the manga and chapter 3 in the first volume). For those who don't know up until this point, what's happening is that Dan Yi decided to distance herself from the guys and Yeo Ryung, so that she won't have any painful memories when she returns to her world. She was afraid that they'll leave her behind, since when she ends up returning to her world, they would forget her, forget that she ever existed, and only she would be able to recall all those moments she had together with them. Cheon Young noticed her behaviour, and therefore came to the conclusion that, if she distances herself so easily, she probably doesn't view him as a friend (something like that). So he left, upset and hurt, after asking her, "Did you ever think of me as a friend?", and of course, Dan Yi didn't say anything, since she thought that telling him the truth, something like 'oh, I came from this other world where you guys are characters from a harem novel and I'm scared that I'd become too attached to you guys and get hurt when I leave', would make things worse. He already thought that she took him as a fool anyways, for fabricating /taking advantage of their (rather good) relationship. They've already fought over a similar thing once, when he overheard her talking over the phone that she wanted to transfer schools.

Anyways, two hours after her argument with Cheon Young, she received a text from Ji Ho saying, "Keep going" or "Don't give up"(something along those lines). So she was surprised, and thought 'Did he already know that we had a fight? Already?'

The phone then vibrated in her hand. She picked up. "Hello?"

"Ah, Dan Yi." It was Ji Ho.

Dan Yi was at loss for words. She knew that his manner of speech and behaviour towards her, Yeo Ryung and the rest of the heavenly kings tend to be completely different from when he spoke to other people. Therefore, for him to directly say her name with nothing extra added to it, she assumed that his father was probably close by, or that he was in the presence of guests or others his household. She then looked down at her phone, contemplating whether or not to throw it across the room. But, because the only person that will suffer as a result would be her, she changed her mind.

She put her phone back to her ear and began mimicking him. " 'Ah, Dan Yi' Ugh, just look at these goosebumps. It's only the start of the day and you're already showing how cheesy you are?"

All she heard was a gentle chuckle, as though what she said was incredibly amusing. She wanted to hang up.

"Yes. Take care, father." After hearing that, her assumptions were confirmed. His father was in the same room as him.

After a brief silence, Ji Ho returned to his usual tone.

"You think I enjoyed calling you that?" he said. "What, should I have said, 'Oi, you! That Ham Dan Yi over there!' when my dad could easily hear every single thing that comes from my mouth?"

"Well, fine. I knew that you have multiple personality issues, but wow, for you to go that low! Tell me the secrets to your great, great cheesiness."

"The heck? There's a difference between cheesiness and being courteous and soft-spoken. Who in the world interprets it like you?"

Dan Yi was about to retort, but suddenly remembered something. "Hey, what's with that text you sent me just now?"

"Oh, that...Ban Yeo Ryung told me that you'd used up all your pocket money, and so you'd be even more irritated if I were to invite you out."

Dan Yi was silent, tightly gripping her phone. She felt like an idiot, thinking that it was going to be something serious, that Cheon Young had told him about overhearing the conversation she had on the phone about transferring. She could no longer supress her laughter.

"Hey," she said, after a good laugh.

"Hm?"

"I..." She hugged her pillow closer to her. "Cheon Young and I argued again."

"What? Another one?" replied Ji Ho. "I thought you guys made up just now"

"No. To be honest...there were uneasy things that we wanted to question each other, but we let it slide each time. But it just...ended up coming back again when he came over a while ago, and then...arg, I don't know..." As she was speaking, Dan Yi dropped her head onto her pillow.

Silence greeted her. Ji Ho was in deep thought, and she had to look at her phone to make sure he hadn't hung up.

"Hey," he said after a while.

"What?"

"My dad told me not to stick my nose into a fight between a woman and a man, but I consider the both of you as friends so, in whatever way I can, I'd like to give you advice that's helpful somewhat. But how am I meant to do any of that when I have no idea what you're both arguing about?"

Dan Yi sat there stiffly, and the image of Cheon Young's cold eyes and rigid back that turned towards her made her too afraid to blink.

"Well, it's fine if you don't want to talk about it," said Ji Ho. "Even Cheon Young refused to state the reason for it. But, could it be? The reason why he was so angry... Was it because you had the guts to secretly drink his Jeti milk?"

"Who the hell argues because of that?!"

"The last time that I tried it, he looked like he was about to end my life right there and then."

"......." Dan Yi then averted her eyes towards the fridge, where a certain container of Tiramisu sat behind. "Cheon Young...a while ago he brought Tiramisu for me."

"Hah? That guy really like to discriminate." Annoyance was thick in his voice.

Dan Yi thought about it for moment. "Do you think he likes me?"

"What's with the suddenly burst of confidence?"

At his immediate answer, she struggled to reply. She eventually said, "Oi, I'm being serious. Not that kind of like, but as a friend. I think he respected me...and thought of me as a friend."

There was nothing, then, "Are you stupid? Do you even use your eyes? You're asking me if he thought and respected you as a friend? Of course he does. Respect is an understatement, even. Do you even notice that a guy as cold as him only turns warm and soft around you?"

"........."

"Well, regardless, school's almost starting, so please clear things up before that. I'm hanging up."

Dan Yi bolted upright. "Wait!"

"What is it?"

She sat there. No words were spoke for a few, full seconds before she said, "Hey. I...have something to tell you."

"Mm. Yes?"

"I, uh, I...could we pretend that we don't know each other the last three years before we graduate...?"

The silence was deafening, and she felt heavier and heavier by the second.

"Why?" Was his eventual reply. He sounded exceedingly calm.

She swallowed, suddenly wanting to shrink at his tone. She was practically telling them to throw away the relationship they had built together since the very start of middle school, the bonds that only grew tighter with each year. There was no way he would accept that. She knew the others wouldn't take it too well either.

Well, she could just change schools. But the school that she was currently in was the most well-know private school in the area. Just look at the Yeo Ryung and the four heavenly kings for indications that this school has taught and and kept the brightest students. Looking at them establishes the school's reputation alone. Dan Yi's grades were average, and even her parents, as they were submitting paperwork, did not think that she would pass the entrance exam. But when the acceptance letter came home that day, the atmosphere in the house exploded with pure glee. So, frankly, she didn't have the guts to tell her parents that she wanted to transfer schools.

Dan Yi didn't respond, and after a minute, a sigh reached her ears. She began rapidly blinking.

"So, you want a normal life, basically?"

She stopped breathing. He continued.

"In the end, what's the issue here? If it's the matter of calling you names, Eun Hyung (red haired dude) and Cheon Young have already handled those good-for-nothings. Besides, knowing you, you care little about how you're perceived by other people. Even when you're feeling tired to the bones, you wouldn't even concern yourself whether or not people would notice. So I don't get what's the problem."

"........."

"Even after all that, you seem to still want a simple life. I've always wanted to ask this, so I will ask it right now. Why are you trying so hard for a simple life?"

Dan Yi exhaled shakily. Should she tell him the truth? That every time when she's around them, she felt like she's in a play. Everything's written, from the actions to the very words the spill from ever person's mouths. The more she thought of it that way, the more she thought that she was a character of the play, that invisible strings were around her mouth and arms and legs, and, like a puppet, they controlled her. She even woke up one night, thinking that one of the strings were fastened around her wrists. What, so she would tell him that how she felt living in a world she knew was fiction? That her free will was destroyed by these strings that tied and trapped her?

Of course not.

She let out a breath. "Eun Ji Ho."

"What?"

"It's just three years."

Ji Ho fell silent, no doubt surrounded by his own thoughts. 'It's alright,' Dan Yi thought, in attempt of self-comfort. 'These novels always end after the characters graduate from high school. What happens after is never written for the readers. I could stand three more years It'll be alright.' (She's basically saying that after high school finishes, the novel would be finished and she would return to her world, therefore less memories created, the better).

"Just until we graduate. Three years...Could we pretend not to know each other?"

"The reason being?" His voice was as cold as ice. "Does this have to do with the argument between you and Cheon Young?"

"....Yes."

"I thought so. It was one of my first assumptions, anyways. Sometimes, you would look at us like we're from completely different existence from you. Do you know that, at those moments, I wanted to go insane?"

Dan Yi couldn't answer. She could sense his rage, mixed with the silence.

He finally continued. "I only have to keep this act at school, correct?"

"...You're complying?"

"Could you hear yourself? It's like you'd hang yourself if I disagreed."

Dan Yi's eyes widened. Panic flashed across her face.

"This deal only lasts when we're in school, right? Good. So it'll be fine if I called or text you, yeah? That's great. In reverse, if I call you and you don't pick up, prepare yourself as you walk to school the next day."

"Uh, yeah."

"And I'm allowed to freely drop by your house. That's enough for me, but tell Joo-in the exact same thing you did to me just now and he'll burst out crying to no end. As for Eun Hyung...let's just say that he'll be somewhat fine with it, and Cheon Young, well, try not to not let yourself be disheartened for as long as possible."

"...That you for your wise words. I'm so touched that I''ll start bawling my eyes out right now."

Hearing the sarcasm in her voice, Ji Ho started laughing. It seemed brighter, more natural as opposed to the one in the presence of his father.

(Next post will be about her phone call with Eun Hyung, about how she ended up in front of Joo-in's doorstep, crying).

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
  18. jesssayshello

Reading List:
    Link
    The website I read in doesn't allow copying-and-pasting, but I'll post snippets of spoilers every now and then ;) I feel your pain with a lot of novels and manga.

Zegdapitra likes this.
  19. Zegdapitra

Zegdapitra Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First, thank you so much for this whole spoiler!!
    Then, This part idk about y'all but I feel like it's a bit too harsh to explain it that way... Idk if the whole situation was as dramatic as this part but isn't it too much to use the thing she was the most insecure about as a punishment?! & what excuse do they even have to punish her even? Like I get that silver & blue would feel hurt & try to avoid her for some time, but what's with the others doing all of this? Honestly i feel like they're being too dramatic with the perspective of her being with someone (the blode boy events were kinda understandable since she had just told them to keep away from her just to kinda "replace them afterwards" if you want so I could see why they'd feel that way) but this time they were in good terms no? So why feel so upset when it's her that finds someone & not raise a finger when it's any of them? for example, I recall someone talking about jiho finding out his feelings for her while on a date with someone. & They always get confessions from different people & I doubt anyone whoud make such a fuss if they accepted anyone... (I can't help but feel like they're acting as if it's inso MLs & heroine privilege only & she as a side character should only focus on them & doesn't have a right for a romantic/private life without em...) & Honestly even if ok it's not that deep I still feel bad for MC :( ... Also that note apart, what about Ban Yeo Ryung? She's always really possessive of her after all XD... Did she know about it before hand? & If not how did she react?!)

Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
    Poor_Hero and jesssayshello like this.
  20. Sara0jan

Sara0jan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All this time, Iruda was waiting for MC to call him (since that made an agreement to meet).

When his phone rang, he didn’t look at the caller’s name and answered softly, completely believing that the caller was MC.

Unfortunately, the caller was actually Silver.

Iruda wanted to swear at him but stopped when he heard that MC got kidnapped.

After ending the call, Iruda thought of what he should do to save MC.

Suddenly, he remembered his mother.

“Do you know what is the best way to know everything? It’s pretty easy, you just have to plant your roots everywhere just like me. So don’t think of running away, no matter where you go in this world I would find you, Son.”

He clenched his phone.

He couldn’t believe that he would actually call his mother when he did everything in his might to run away from her.

After calling, Iruda’s mother replied.

“Mom, it’s me.”

[....... I don’t have a son.]

Iruda proposed a deal.

He will return to her and in exchange, she will help him save MC.

Heroine went to the bathroom.

When MC said that she wants to go to the bathroom as well, Choi refused to let her go since as long as MC is here, Heroine won’t run away.

MC thought that Choi was actually doing all this while being controlled by the novel’s flow.

Feeling sympathy and wanting to help her (since she is pretty much ruined after silver gets to her.)

She talked to Choi a little when Choi finally snapped at her.

“You said that I shouldn’t judge people by their appearance back on the roof but you know what? You are the one who is doing that. I don’t care if Ji-ho and heroine curse me, hate me or if everyone looks at me with scorn. But, I can’t stand your empathy! Ham Dan I, have you ever looked at a person properly? Look at me, I’m doing this with my own intentions and reason.”

Slowly, all the walls MC built around her since she got entangled in this novel started crumbling like a sand castle.

Just like Choi said, she was looking at others as though they were characters with assigned roles.

“Ham Dan I, don’t look at me while trying to understand me since you will never be able to do that.”

“.... why ?”

“Have you ever loved someone?”

“......”

“You haven’t. You have never experienced this feeling of helplessness, wanting to be noticed, wanting to be loved back. I curse you, I curse to fall in love so hopelessly just like how I did.”

MC was scared.

She always kept it in her mind to never love anyone. Which is why, Choi’s words were MC’s biggest fear.

Heroine knocked out many men as she tried to help MC

(It became quite chaotic.)

Suddenly, Iruda came to save them on a helicopter.

After finally running away.

MC saw a woman.

Iruda called her ‘mother’

MC was confused since Iruda looked as though he wasn’t going to go with his mother but his enemy.

Before leaving with his mother, Iruda have MC his phone and told her to call the 4 heavenly kings through it.

MC asked him how is she supposed to return it then.

Iruda told her to give it back at the first day of school.

After going down the street, MC called brown.

Before getting to say anything, brown talked.

[Iruda, I need you help, those fu##ers #########]

MC froze.

Is this the same cute and lovely brown?

“Ju In Ah...”

[......] a stiff voice replied [Mom?]

Suddenly, many voices were heard through the phone before Silver’s voice was heard.

[Ham Dan I! Where are you?]

“Actually...”

[Tell me anything you see no matter what it’s]

“No, I ..”

[try to keep the call so we can track your location!]

“....” MC looked at the building behind her. “We are at the city station(?)”

[.... what?]

In a few minutes, silver came to pick them up

Heroine bunched him.

He talked with heroine, asked her if she was alright, and even wanted to take them to the hospital.

MC who was left out thought that a supporting character would always be a supporting character.

Suddenly, Silver came to her.

When MC looked at him, she realized.

It wasn’t that he forgot her existence, it was just that he was too ashamed to face her.

His face was colored with guilt as he was looking at MC.

“I’m sorry, even though I said that I will make this like your birthday, it turned into the worst birthday ever.”

(I think I forgot to mention this but when silver told her to act as though this was his birthday, he told her that he would make it her birthday as well)

“If you want to never meet me again then I will do as you want.”

Silver went on and on but MC couldn’t hear his voice anymore.

Silver was crying.

MC couldn’t believe it.

SILVER WAS CRYING.

He didn’t make that face even when she told him that she wants to act as though they don’t know each other at school.

MC started thinking of what she should do when she remembered what heroine did.

MC bunched Silver.

Silver looked at MC in disbelief.

MC laughed and said that they were even.

She also teased him saying that seeing his crying face was worth it.

She seriously thought that his crying face was beautiful.

She even thought that she understood why Choi wanted to see his crying face.

On their way back, Heroine and MC continued consoling Silver.

After everything was over, silver forced them to go to the hospital.

They had to attend regularly and get checked by a psychologist.

MC and heroine had to go just for the sake of reassuring silver.

After some time.

Every night, MC had to call silver and talk with him.

Silver asked if she wanted anything.

MC wanted him to help her with her career path sheet.

After talking more, she asked him to help her in her studies as well.

Silver immediately agreed.

After coming back (he was abroad.)he went to see MC.

They went on a walk and silver asked her if she decided what to write on her career path sheet.

MC told him that she wanted to do something that is related to recording.

So, she might become a novelist.

Finally, vacation was over.

MC went to school.

She had Iruda’s phone with her as she was looking forward to seeing him again (she still thinks that Iruda is a girl.)

But

Iruda was nowhere at school

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Omg, did you see??? His ears actually turned red!! So cute!!

Sorry for making you wait.

Still suffering from exams.....

A question, do you want detailed spoilers from volume 7 - volume 11?

Or do you want me to spoil some things from after volume 11?

Last edited: Oct 14, 2019