Spoiler Instead of reincarnating as a villainess… I’m minor character daughter of a duke, but I’ll educate t

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by MiserableSOUL, Jul 4, 2020.

1. MiserableSOUL

MiserableSOUL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Instead of Reincarnating as a Villainess… I’m Minor Character Daughter of a Duke, but I’ll Educate the Idiot Capture Targets!

Description:
    “Exciting battles! The Great War in the School of Love” commonly known as “Exciting! School of Love”.

It was a maiden game… and a “legendary shitty game”. It is well-known its failure as an otome game because all the capture targets are fools. The game made, me (Rika Todo) feel cheated, but after I played it, I realized that I had been reincarnated in the world.

But instead of becoming the villain, I was a mob character, the Duchess, Alice Salbert!

I don’t know what to do because I have too little information on Alice. However, I eventually come to realize… If the capture targets are bumbling fools like the characters in the game, this country will surely fall apart. ( gasps ) And if that happens, I, as the duchess, will be in danger too. 

Time for some education! I’m going to educate these assholes and make sure this country survives!

This story is about a woman who gets reincarnated in the world of a shitty game as a duchess of this country. While educating the elite, she eventually being called the Treasured Mother of the Kingdom… but she still has targets to capture. It’s a story of one conquest after another………maybe.

Novel Update: https://www.novelupdates.com/series...ke-but-ill-educate-the-idiot-capture-targets/
    RAW: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n2215gh/

Another heroine who is a riot!

2. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thank you this looks like a gem

Looks like spoilers will be hard it's only got 32 chapters and is definitely ongoing

MiserableSOUL likes this.
  3. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler

4. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILER: i call this the young prince arc
    - She gets pissed off at the Prince who is her fiance and lets him HAVE IT - as in she beats the shit out of him while giving him a sermon about being a better person and leader. If he doesn't shape up the country doomed.
    - She shows she gives no fucks even in front of the king and tells him that his son is a piece of shit. Which eggs the Prince to basically expose himself in all his shitty glory
    - The King is dismayed over his son's behavior and begs for the MC's
    forgiveness. The Prince is still being a little shit. The King gently tells her that she is still a lady and she shouldn't kick him. After this the MC continues to educates the Prince that as a person without his title and wealth he is just a little piece of shit. The Prince tries to emotionally manipulate her by using his mother saying she died of illness, and on her death bed he told her to "be a good King." The MC goes - I'm not going to apologize because right now you are failing your mother. (MTL note: BRUTAL. He kinda has it coming, but brutal.)
    - Then the MC begins to question why doesn't he study hard with his tutor. That is when she finds out he doesn't have one. MC if floored. Then questions what his stepmother is doing. Prince says she has her hands full with her own son, also the king is paying more attention to him as well. MC asks - have you communicated your worries to either parent? Prince says, quote, "I can't say it." MC is no having any of this bullshit and drags him off to her house. All the while roasting the King in her head. "What is this?!This is total neglect! Why did you say, 'I made a mistake raising my child.' In the first place you haven't done any raising in the first place! Also, idiotic Prince did nothing to communicate with his parent!! No one can understand without communication!!"
    - The MC's father asks if she kidnapped the Prince. She states that he allowed himself to be dragged she technically has permission. She then declares that she will raise and tutor the Prince personally and will make him stay in their house to enable his proper education. The Duke MC's father tries to reason out that she is doing wrong, she's only 7 and hasn't learned to study himself. Then he gets suspicious and wonders what happened to his daughter. The MC breezily glosses over saying after she got engaged she woke up. The Duke admits temporary defeat and lets the "sleep over" happen.
    - As the MC starts to allow the Prince to do his study she finds out he's actually high-spec AF. He can slog through memorize contents some academics struggle through and understand it like its a walk in the park. MC praises him and thinks its a damn waste. She praises him for his hard work in place of his parents. The Prince breaks down crying.
    - The MC says that we should study together, and he should try to empathize with all people. Studying history would examine many people's way of thinking. Allow him to truly think that the people are treasures.
    - The Queen the Prince's step-mother makes her appearance. MC is all - whut?

update:

- The stepmother has massive resting bitch face and says things that could be misunderstood. It got to the point MC demanded straight answers, since everything the Queen was saying sounded like she neither cared for the Prince nor did she want him to try to be the best he can be. The Queen stated that the Prince is already intelligent enough to help his father and that he should now focus on playing. He has already worked hard.
    - The MC begins to lead the conversation asking if the Queen thinks, if her son Allen should be King. The Queen is all - whut? Sieg should be King. The MC then goes for broke and says Allen must be cute. The Queen is all - sure, but Sieg is cute as well. The whole time having zero expression on her face. The MC questions her asking should he study to better himself. The Queen goes, the king has a hard path but for right now he's a child and should be allowed to be a child. I don't see the need to force him to do things and to obsess over things that will come in due course. She then begins to go into doting parent mode saying Sieg is a genius and that she's proud of him. MC then pushes him and flat asks if she loves him. The Queen goes - of course! however, i know i'm someone who basically stole the position of mother after his rightful mother died, and i'm guilty because now my child
    threatens his status. The Prince finally loses and states he wouldn't know all that unless it was told to him. The Queen cluelessly states "you're really smart tho?"
    - MC is annoyed by everything and lays it out. The prince wanted affection and praise from someone who he considers his mother. The Prince and the Queen finally communicate and tell each other that they consider each other family.
    - The Queen is thankful that Alice enabled them to finally communicate. MC is relieved and states to allow the Prince to meet Lily the person the Prince is crushing on. The Queen cool as a cucumber says - ok. then turns to the Prince to say the things said before was incredibly rude. The now tsundere Prince demands that Alice/MC to call him Sieg.
    - The Queen is giving the Prince the lap pillow on the way back to the castle in a carriage. Then explains that he lucked out on having such a good fiance who cares about him so much that she tries to fix things around him. Sieg is being tsundere. The Queen goes on to say if you continue to treat her this way someone else will come take her away. The tsundere
    Prince hates that thought.

Spoiler:
    - MC's father is a total paper tiger. He has the title and money of a Duke but zero power. That's why Alice was chosen. She wouldn't disrupt the delicate power balance. Which now starts off the Knight Commander's kid. The Dad now is all why don't you 3 all study together~~
    - The MC :blobastonished::blobdizzy::notlikeblob::blobdead:

SPOILER:
    MC's maid Mary is the best. She totally supports her and tell thing like it is. Unless, her doting switch is being flipped on. Lily and Mary join forces and become MC's sort-of fan club?
    - Yuri sexual harassment?

Spoiler:
    - (mtl note: am i reading this right?) Lily the most popular character and who many of the OG!ML's had a crush on was a lesbian the whole time??? Apparently, she always loved Alice, and hated the Prince who treated her terribly. She even threatened to get rid of him.
    - Sieg gets jealous thinking some guy threatens the MC's chastity. It was just Lily. Lily loves taunting Sieg that she got see the MC naked and felt her up in the bath. Sieg begins to have some pervy thoughts. (mtl note: wait aren't you all 7?!)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2020
  5. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    I swea- wait 7, isn't the timeline a bit messed or they are too pervy for a 7 year old...???

Last edited: Aug 23, 2020
    MiserableSOUL likes this.
  6. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    The sexual harassment bit happened like 2 weeks after the Prince arc, so... yea. They're 7 years old. Believe me. I'm a bit disturbed.

missluna, Jukki and MiserableSOUL like this.
  7. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Oof yea...well it escalated quickly, I wonder what author was thinking while writing them as 7 yr old ,who is being pervy....or is it now common in Japan considering their hentai with weird fetishes...:confused:

Anways thanksssss for the spoilers!!

8. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILER:
    - Lily is as advertised in the OG!timeline. OP as fuck. At 7 years old she killed a bear with her bare hands?! She physically destroys Reinhardt the Knight Commander's son on the daily?!?
    - The Prince is a total tsundere demands Alice to call him by name as well as Reinhardt. Alice does it because she realized he wants friends. Prince is in bliss thinking he now made some friends.

missluna, Archiey, Jukki and 5 others like this.
  9. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Reinhardt or leonhart whatever seems like a favourite name in otome game novels and I feel like....the novel is bit exaggerating the skills a 7 yr old can have...

10. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    So it seems that it's because the capture targets would become OP af if educated properly, hence they were (probably, accudentally) let to be idiotic so the normies without OP skill can think of them as normal humans too instead of a OP-man. Ok.

11. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump. Just found out about this series while looking for a different otome isekai series

12. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The tl listed on NU is merging with the site american faux, these sites honestly, hard to navigate duh. Idk why they set it up that way lmao