LCD Invincible conqueror

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Xian Ni, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay I guess I'll keep at it for a little while. Though I am a little tired of the arrogant young master theme these days. Thanks.

2. mukkaar

mukkaar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh, why is this novel so high in rankings...

3. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s addicting when the mc gets a power boost which is almost every other chapter.

4. mukkaar

mukkaar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure... But it's just so bad story. While CN novels generally are pretty unoriginal, this is epitome of repetitive and unoriginal plots. If you strip op rush, there's just nothing there :D

5. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, but unlike a majority of other stories with the same theme and plot structure, this one never gets too repeptetive or too simple. the writing is good enough that it makes people want to read more. I don't really know how to explain it but it is better than it's peers.

6. Invisalats

Invisalats The Bearded One

Reading List:
    Link
    Current points based tournament is literally completely cookie cutter so far, wouldn't be surprised if author was was taking chapters from another novel and just editing in the mc.

7. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah it's a good thing the tournament isn't the main focus of this arc at all.

8. Invisalats

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah the focus seems to be on the trash talk between his enemies and his allies not participating in the tournament. Looking forward to him finally becoming a High God
    sometime in the next 80 chapters as him being at the peak of the God realm for so long has given the author too much space in his chapters, pretty tired of the "returning home" chapters and the miscellaneous chapters in which the mc thinks about the different goals he has and then totally forgets about them and goes and eats at a restaurant and ends up annihilating a sect or family.

9. DiabolicGod

DiabolicGod Well-known lazy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, why does the NU page still say that the novel only has 3280 chapters in its COO when it has 3500 already MTLed at lnmtl?
    And does anyone know how long the complete novel will be (more or less than 4k chapters?)?

He finds Xiang Mingzhi, trash talk happens, "I can't belive it! Impossible! I gotta flee!", he kills him.
    Then he breaks through to the Highgodrealm
    and condenses 3 supreme rank godheads, a dragon a buddha and an asura one, then comes into conflict with the Yelu and Beitang famiy, killing them all, meets the misterious Great Lord that has been in the 4 galaxies
    He is Fang Chu from fortune gate and kills him
    winning first place in the end
    But I guess the spoiler is unnecessary since everybody already knows the result anyway, I mean, we have been reading this whole novel, there isn't any other possible outcome

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
  10. Invisalats

Reading List:
    Link
    I still hate when author's create to crazy of a resource sink. Like what this author just did, no wonder the novel is 4k+ chapters just writing about him absorbing the entire multiverse's energy probably takes 1k chapters.

11. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does a resource sink even make sense in this novel? I mean, he's literally got infinite spirits stones. INFINITE!

But all of these stories got resource sinks. All MCs seem to be super powered but need 100000000x the amount of resources.

12. random9997

random9997 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait till you reach 3000+ chapters

13. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    “And because of a woman” let me stop you right there. Women are not prizes. If you like her so much, ask her out. If she refuses, respect that and move on. Damn, these people are supposed to be literal gods and have lived for thousands of years. How hard is to respect women

LWolf likes this.
  14. random9997

Reading List:
    Link
    this really only happens in the mortal realm. once you get to the divine realm this only happens towards the beginning and than stops till the saint realm. then in the saint realm this plot line only happens 2-3 times.

15. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    By divine realm, we’re talking the upper realm he’s going to ascend to after the high god realm, right?

16. random9997

Reading List:
    Link
    mortal (mortal-Highgod realm) above mortal is divine/god realm (highgod-ruler realms) above that is saint realm (ruler-god of universe realm).

17. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why respect women when you got the power to coerce? Isn't that what's power is for?

18. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ghost King Ring...? what's that again?

19. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    It had pills that helped him breakthrough to saint realm. It’s not really worth mentioning. The art that the king keeps talking about and wants to credit everything good to was hardly ever used by xiaolong anyways.

20. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ah, makes sense i don't remember such a minor thing then.