Spoiler Iris - The Lady and her Smartphone

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mikeyla, Dec 24, 2019.

1. orientalfairy

orientalfairy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Season 2 Ep 1
    • ian and iris always text ever since
    • they text like a couple, iris is always on her phone lol
    • ian has noticable eyebags and thinks the phone is broken coz iris didnt reply him and left him on read instead lol
    • 3rd solia exams: Only Iris and the blonde villain passed. For the 3rd exams they have to host a charity gala
    • Iris dont hve enough funds to repair the mansion. After getting a text from Ian, she thought of just doing a BBq party at night, also displaying electric light bulbs

2. orientalfairy

Reading List:
    Link
    Season 2 Ep3
    • Iris prepares for charity gala dinner
    • Someone visits Iris, a viscount who replaced the punished Viscount Muretta. His family have a history of gambling and they are in a lot of debt. Bcs of this, his wife wants to divorce him so he asks Iris for help by giving him another lipstick [to gift for his wife]
    • In her past life she remembered that the Viscount was loyal to his wife even tho he was bad
    • She felt bad for his wife and it was also a clever way to give gifts during a charity gala dinner so she did the Viscount a favor.
    • At the dinner, Iris gives them bags containing assorted make-up. She showed the application using the Viscount’s wife as model, and the guests were amazed
    • Viscount’s wife is now happy until her husband showed up. Then she accidentally bumped a maid’s hand that made wine throw into her face

Season 2 Ep 4
    • Bcs of the wine incident, the viscount & viscountess made up bcs the viscount confessed his real feelings and cleared up misunderstandings w/ his wife
    • Before the viscount’s wife leaves, she informs Iris that Marian (the blonde villain) also changed her charity gala date to be at the same day as her.
    • Iris wonders who did it then remembers that in her past life, it was Nera who also interfered w/ her dinner plans
    • Meanwhile, the bois also knew of Marian’s scheme. Everyone is worrying for Iris and they’re wondering why Ian is so quiet abt it

Season 2 Ep5
    • No one is at Iris’ party bcs apparently everyone went to Marian’s party. They’ve all been bribed that if they dont come to Marian’s, they will be backlisted
    • Iris’ friend (the black hair green eyed lady) cane w/ a few ladies
    • The ladies she brought were amazed at Iris’ light bulbs + pastries and one of them came as Marian’s spy
    • Then suddenly, Ian and the bois came w/ big bouquets for Iris lol. The girls were flabbergasted
    • Marian’s spy comes back to Marian’s party. She informed her abt the arrival of Ian & friends. Marian had a breakdown and other ppl also overheard their convo and at the same time, knew that Ian attended Iris’ party instead. Everyone was planning to leave Marian’s party
    • In the end everyone came to Iris’ gala party but they didnt donate bcs donating would mean offending Marian’s family
    • Then, Viscount Muratta and his wife (the ones that Iris helped), showed up. Everyone noticed their radiant faces and how they looked more attractive. The viscount’s wife revealed that it was actually all thanks to Iris’ cosmetics

3. orientalfairy

Reading List:
    Link
    Season 2 ep6
    • Iris demonstrates how to use makeup. As expected everyone wanted it. And so, Iris implied that there was limited stock and she will be selling the make-up, where all proceeds will be counted as donations
    • Afterwards, Iris questions Danny abt Ian and the magician’s oresence. Danny didnt wanna tell Iris that Ian wanted to help her bcs she will be angry, but it cant be helped haha
    • Then, Iris confronts Ian, tells him to stop helping her. Ian defends himself, saying since Marian used her father’s connection, Iris should also use her connections to be fair. And her connection? Him, lol
    • Ian continues teasing her, saying he wanna hug her and Iris blushed. She runs away and stay in her room. Meanwhile her maid tells her that lots of ppl were buying cosmetics (essentially donating)
    • A week later, it was announced that Iris won the Solia exam. The funds she has raised was also the highest in history and no one has ever done it before

4. princess40286

princess40286 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers!

orientalfairy and KathyClysm like this.
  5. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!!
    Wish I know how Nera will end since she's so annoying at this point.

QueenSara and orientalfairy like this.
  6. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With a shotgun to the face I hope.... just my personal preference.

If anyone can actually invent a shotgun, I'd be Iris though, just saying....

7. orientalfairy

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, she’s the worst character so far in the series ^^ Hopefully we will see more spoilers abt her ending. I will try to update here every time a new raw comes up. I’m not sure where to find the raw for the novel or how to buy it but I’m so interested to know more abt that haha

I’ve heard somewhere that it was actually 1st timeline Ian who wished for Iris’ rebirth, that’s why she was able to come back. So curious how these people find the novel/these kind of spoilers T-T

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
  8. orientalfairy

Reading List:
    Link
    Season2 ep7
    • Iris have lunch w/ Queen Liza and Howard’s mother. Iris prepares a cake for the Queen while Howard’s mum is annoyed at how great Iris is.
    • Then, she demands Iris to make a cake for her too coz she’s gonna be his mother in law lol. Then Iris said “It’s not like heavens suddenly brought the cake instantly. The Queen is special so I worked hard to make it for her.”
    • Howard’s mum didn’t answer but she was furious since Iris was implying she wasnt special
    • Queen Liza breaks the ice and sides w/ Iris
    • Howard’s mum is particularly angry coz Iris haven’t respond to Howard’s proposal yet
    • Iris then visits the Clevas house. Mrs. Clevas is great in social etiquette and wants to be Iris’ godmother bcs Iris was intelligent and a Solia
    • Iris goes to the balcony and reflect so far, how her life changed from her 1st life. Suddenly, a drunk Howard appears and taunts Iris abt his marriage proposal. He then harasses her/hurts her physically

Season2 ep8
    • Howard keeps asking why Iris is hiding from him, not replying to his marriage invitation. He harrasses Iris more, and actually really hurt both her wrists
    • Meanwhile, Iris is scared bcs she remembers her first life. Poor girl is scared even to shout bcs in her first life, she was beaten up by him even more everytime she tried to shout for help
    • Suddenly, Ian comes and punches Howard. Shortly, everyone saw the scene and Howard also gets a slap from his dad. His mom on the other hand is preventing his dad from hitting him, he really is a mama’s boy
    • The ponytail-haired friend of Ian says that its fortunate that Ian only hit him and nothing really happened, bcs Ian’s eyes were full of murderous intent earlier
    • After a while, Howard gets kidnapped
    • Turns out, he was kidnapped by the bois. They take turns hitting him. Danny is panicky coz he’s scared they’re gonna kill Howard at the amt of hits they’re giving to him, especially Ian lol
    • Then, after a final kick from Danny himself, the boys were talking abt planning to strip Howard then just tie him up to some bridge
    • At the same time, Annakin says he’s gonna leave for a while to visit Iris

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
  9. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, the boys are really protective to Iris. I guess they already adopt her as their own sister too (except for Ian, of course). Remind me again when one of Iris friend's big bro mistakenly kidnapped Iris and hurt her, Danny doing his best to stop Anakin, Ian, and Telly to murder that man.

From novel, maybe?

10. orientalfairy

Reading List:
    Link
    Season2 Ep9

• A few days after, there was several gifts from the Queen and Howard’s family being delivered to Iris’ house
    • One of her maids says thar Iris should reject the marriage proposal and gossips that Howard has been saying that he was abducted and beaten up after he was lying naked on some bridge. But the maid believes he was probs just too drunk and hallucinated
    • Afterwards, Iris goes out of her bedroom to meet w/ Annakin in the living room. Annakin immediately notices that there is still swelling marks on Iris’ wrists, which she got from Howard’s harassment
    • Annakin tells Iris to break off the proposal w/ Howard but Iris says it’s not the right time. Annakin then says that he will support her no matter what but Howard can’t possibly give her happiness, so he doesnt get why she insists to be connected to him
    • Iris begins to tell the story of her rebirth. Annakin then asks abt Ian, bcs Iris said that Annakin told him to protect Iris during the first TL. He was wondering why Ian wasnt able to protect her
    • According to Iris, Ian actually did protect her a lot of times but he was asked to leave the country before she even got married to Howard.
    • She then overheard in some conversation that Ian was actually conspired by Queen Liza. She was threatening someone else’s life that forced Ian to move out of the country
    • Ian came back 10 years later as a more powerful man, even powerful than he was back then. Unfortunately, by that time, Iris was already married to Howard and is even labelled as a rebel (conspired by her coursin and Howard)
    • Annakin understood why Ian couldn’t prevent the misfortune that happened to Iris, bcs he wasnt there...
    • Then, Iris tells her brother that she can’t just relax bcs the ppl from her past never change and they keep committing the same mistakes. If she relaxes, the same misfortune may happen again.

11. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did Anakin not react at all to the fact that he died and basically to her, he left her as a kid and never bothered to show ever again? leaving her to suffer through all this alone?

12. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, thank you so much for the spoilers! I'm also so interested to know moooaaare!!! :aww:

About your spoiler, it's true, the latest chinese webtoon chapter it's revealed in Ian's dream that he did it....here: https://www.tohomh123.com/ailisidewanmeifuchou/34.html

I created a pick-up request on NU for the novel but still nothing unfortunately: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/iris-the-lady-and-her-smartphone.95660/#post-5402553
    Here is a link to buy the novel I found: https://ridibooks.com/v2/Detail?id=2107028447 OR https://www.aladin.co.kr/shop/wproduct.aspx?ItemId=152701084 OR here http://ebook.chosun.ac.kr/Kyobo_T3_Mobile/Tablet/Main/Ebook_List.asp? type=CATEGORY&sortType=1&classCode=080104&product_cd=001&hashScroll=3208&hashPage=2 you can take on loan as I understand from googleTL but not sure how to proceed as I have to register but I don't know anything in korean. :blobdizzy:

I really hope some TL group will pick up this gem...:cookie:

13. orientalfairy

Reading List:
    Link
    Season2 ep10
    • Annakin is very angry, reflects on what Iris have told him abt 1st life, promises to make the ppl who hurt Iris suffer first before killing them
    • Afterwards, he brings Iris to the bois
    • Danny told Iris abt a festival coming up, where there is a certain King Oscar going. It’s be good to have an alliance w/ him bcs even tho their country is small, it is wealthy and have military power.
    • The ponytail-haired guy also mentions that like Iris, King Oscar also have red eyes which is unique
    • Bcs of the opportunity of a possible alliance w/ King Oscar, Iris decides to attend the festival when before, she wasn’t even planning on going out.
    • Actually, it was Annakin who dragged her to the bois but she didnt feel like going out. Also, Ian keeps sending her texts but she never responded.
    • Upon making a decision to go, the bois are all resolved on protecting Iris, especially Annakin. Danny is planning to disguise as a servant lol
    • Whilst shopping for a dress to wear at the festival, Iris encounters someone named Sir Paul who is known to be a playboy

Season 2 ep11
    • Paul flirts w/ Iris, he is interested in her bcs she is an unleasher + Solia of Queen Liza and he is confident bcs it’s known that Howard offended her so she’s probs single
    • Iris rejects him but Paul even goes as far as trying to touch Iris’ waist. Fortunately, Iris’ maid was there and kicked Paul so he tripped and fell j to the floor lol
    • Paul still insists to buy Iris a dress but then suddenly, Ian came and declared that he will buy a dress for Iris. He asks the store manager to gather the most expensive dresses to choose from. Paul is surprised why Ian is there
    • Iris then approaches Ian and asks him why he’s there. She then insists that Ian is only there to look out for her since he is her brother’s friend. Ian said she shouldn’t misunderstand, because he’s not doing it for any other reason, he’s doing it because he loves her.
    • “If I confess to you now, you will definitely run away. Then if I hug you without your consent, you’ll vow to never see me again, more so, if I kiss you. So, let's go step by step. I will give you a gift first, so then, you will think of me when you see the gift.” - Ian to Iris
    • Iris blushed as Ian bended down and kissed her hand. Paul is flabbergasted along w/ Iris’ maid at the scene.
    • “I will keep up with every step you take and I am confident that I can wait for you.” - Ian to Iris
    • Thankfully, Iris’ maid took Iris away from Ian so she could try on the dress he was buying for her. Iris is in a deep thought, she can’t believe she just got confessed to by Ian.
    • Iris thoughts: “From his words, his eyes, and his breath, I could feel the sincerity of his feelings.”
    • Iris thoughts: “Duke Ian... fell in love with me. But I feel like I will feel burdened...”
    • Afterwards, Iris thanked Ian for the dress and left first.
    • Ian thinks that Iris is really a difficult girl.

Season 2 Ep12
    • Ian fell asleep in his study and dreams. Somehow, in this “dream”, he is still conscious. He got teleported into a scene where Iris is greeting Howard who is about to leave. Suddenly, a little boy runs up to Howard and calls him ‘Father’. Ian wondered if Iris and Howard were married and that was their child. However, that wasn’t the case since Nera appeared and indeed, it was Nera and Howard’s child.
    • Ian thinks that even tho it’s just a dream, he can’t stand seeing Iris that way and tries to call for her. But suddenly someone grabbed him and even called him “Uncle Duke”. Without even knowing, he was dragged into a different scene
    • Ian was seeing another of himself talking to an Earl who has a sword pointed to Iris. Earl tells Ian that unless he leaves the country and withdraws from the fight for the crown, Iris would have a hard time and her life won’t be safe
    • Ian is flabbergasted at the scene, thinks it’s just a nightmare and he has to wake up quickly
    • But then, a little lady appears and tells Ian that altho it is a dream, the events he has seen are not fictional. In actuality, the events he has seen are memories.
    • Ian questions who the little lady is. The little lady asks Ian if he doesn’t wanna see the rest of the dream and what the dream is abt. Ian refuses bcs she seems to be just showing Iris in pain.
    • The little lady then explains that in the past (1st TL), Ian left the country to keep Iris safe. But when he came back 10 yrs later, Iris is not happy at all, framed as a rebel and even died at Howard’s hands w/ his bow and arrow. After that, Ian came to the little lady himself.
    • “It was you who gave your life in exchange for Iris’ rebirth, so she can change her destiny now.“
    • 1st TL Ian: “Iris, I promise you. I will make you happy, so you have to laugh and live. God will lead you to the path of happiness, and I will plead on your behalf.”
    • The little lady patted Ian’s head, she tells him that altho the events haven’t happened in the current timeline, it was those events that happened before. The little lady also tells him not to worry bcs now, Iris also have a powerful tool w/ her so past events wouldn’t happen. Instead, Ian should worry abt himself instead bcs Iris just ignored his confession
    • Ian shortly realised that the little lady in front of him is actually God and that was not his actual appearance. The little lady tells Ian that when he wakes up, he will forget abt their conversation
    • Meanwhile, at Iris’ mansion, she ponders on Ian’s confession. She kept thinking abt Ian’s actions before then he confessed suddenly just to confirm it lol. She gets nervous (her heart beats) thinking abt it, especially when Ian said before “I don’t need a good woman, I need you.” Iris thinks that Ian doesn’t even know abt her rebirth and her planning revenge, so how could he...

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
  14. orientalfairy

Reading List:
    Link
    Season2 ep13
    • At the day of the festival, Iris arrives and she encounters the Viscountess that she helped, who ever since that banquet, she has always helped her by giving her info that may be of use. Now she tells Iris abt Howard’s situation
    • Suddenly, Marian and her friends came. They attempt to insult Iris using the scandals surrounding her and Howard spread by Howard’s mum. They also insult the fact that Iris came alone w/o a partner, so she must not have a dance partner
    • They try to bully Iris furthermore by saying that even Marian has her cousin Eric as dance partner, whilst since Iris have a bad relationship w/ her brother Annakin, she doesnt have anyone else
    • Marian then offers that Iris should just come w/ her and her friends instead. She’s sure that Iris would accept and she would use it as an opportunity to embarrass her later
    • Suddenly, the bois came and approached Iris
    • Iris questions their presence, Annakin told her that he’s still worried abt Howard
    • Marian and her friends are shocked at the situation
    • The bois fight over who’s gonna hold Iris’ hand and escort her to the event lol. In the end they all walk with Iris. On her right side, there’s Ian holding her hand whilst on her left, Annakin is holding her hand.
    • Queen Liza is surprised to see Iris in the event. Moreso, her being w/ Ian and Annakin, along w/ the other bois.
    • Queen Liza asks Iris how she and Annakin reconciled so soon (its known to everyone they were on bad terms before).
    • Queen Liza also thinks abt Duke Ian being good friends w/ Annakin, and thinks that soon, she should teach the siblings (Annakin & Iris) who their real master is [her].

15. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks again for the spoilers @orientalfairy. So it's confirmed that Ian is the one that send Iris to the past with the exchange of his own life. That's....actually kinda sweet. Now the question is, while Ian didn't remember his conversation with god, do at least he remember about past events that showed in his dream?

16. orientalfairy

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry my summary was super short actually ^^ I think the webtoon didn’t specifically tackled that his reaction towards that, but his reaction upon finding out Iris’ rebirth was shown more in the next chapter and he’s really furious and vows to get revenge for Iris.

Me too! I wanna know more T-T if we could also convince translation groups that there’s ppl willing to donate for the novel huhu (I am)

Based from the next chapter, it seems like he really forgot it all ^^ Altho he did feel like he saw Iris in his dream, he couldn’t remember specifically

17. orientalfairy

Reading List:
    Link
    So I was also lurking around and found in a forum that apparently, King Oscar (yet to be introduced in the webtoon. His country is small but they’re strong w/ both military and wealth, and can afford to become an independent country) and is actually Iris’ grandfather/related to Iris. Hence, that explains why Iris have the same red eyes as him ^^ Red eyes are also very rare in their world

Also later on, in the novel, Iris will be kidnapped apparently and will not return until after 3 yrs? :// (not sure if correct)

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
  18. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you mean maternal grandfather? She got the eye from her mother , right? And Annakin is from her fathers first marriage?

rock.doll likes this.
  19. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh. I hate time skip. Why did she get kidnapped?

DOHere likes this.
  20. orientalfairy

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, yep, that’s correct. Sorry for wording it wrong ^^

I’m not too sure yet why, but based from what I read, it was something that Queen Liza + Nera conspired. Hopefully we will get more spoilers later and debunk what I saw huhu