Spoiler Iris - The Lady and her Smartphone

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mikeyla, Dec 24, 2019.

1. chax412

chax412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    iris is back from hiatus with 2 new chapters !! ^^

DOHere likes this.
  2. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    I only see one new chapter. May I ask where you saw the additional chapter? Newxxxi only have one new chapter up.

3. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers time :blobparty:

HUGE THANKS TO OUR AWESOME LILLY! :blobnom:
    I only copy-pasted the entire spoiler, all credits to Lilly.

Note (from Lilly): I was bored and didn't wanted to read this anymore so I used my brain and thought that maybe nera end would be shown somewhere near the ending chs so I opened the 3rd last ch of the novel... it isn't about nera end I guess I moved a few chs forward so I will find her end ch and post it when I am in a mood

-Elena is show restless she is thinking that now that Nera has got her end she have make a relationship with Iris

-She thinks she can cause now that rose is not anymore alive there won't be any misunderstanding between them

-When Iris enters she talks rudely to her and starts reading Rose's diary and reveals her sins at the end she begs iris that she loves the grand duke and not to separate her from him but Iris with help of the duchy ppl put her in a jail

-She was very sad until she saw Grand Duke she begged him saying it wasn't her fault and to believe her but Grand Duke just shrugged her off coldy making her whole dream shatter

-After Grand Duke went away she thought it was worse than death

Note (from Lilly): Okay I feel bad for her... I mean I have mixed emotions about her

Notes from me:
    +Elena is the grand duchess, wife of grand duke Oscar aka Iris real father.
    +Nera is the luckiest villain in my experience lol.
    +Yay! The webtoon new season is out! As I understood from ch. 101, Iris &co are now on full attack on empress Liza, so this arc will be Iris &co. vs Liza :blobhero:
    +I know this novel is not perfect, by far, it's a huge mess, the webtoon is a little? bit better, at least trying lol. I understand Lilly getting too bored to even finish the novel, the inconsistencies/gaps are just that bad, illogical and just purely perplexing :sweating_profusely: so for her and I think us all here, the only motivation to still check this thread is to know Nera ending lol :blob_grin:....tho the author made her a literal cockroach. :blobamused:

Stay healthy everyone and as soon as Lilly shares more spoilers, I'll get it here. :blobsmilehappy:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
  4. Ark182

Ark182 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't help but feel like Nera's luckiness to survive this long was by design to keep the readers wanting to come back just to find out what happens to her because the author knows how dumb and boring this novel is.

I just want to know what happens to Howard so I can make my fan webcomic. Can someone please spoiler about him at least, I could care less about Nera?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2021
    rock.doll likes this.
  5. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Nera to me is just like the villains in 120 episodes Korean daily drama shows. They only get their “sort of” comeuppance at the very end. However, the writer of the webtoon, perhaps unlike the novel, probably handled the story a bit better if the spoilers I read are accurate. I don’t even care about Nera that much. None of her schemes are lastingly successful. I’m more into the take down of the second queen and perhaps the exposure of the Duke’s wife.

Tobbit, curryomo and rock.doll like this.
  6. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it's from the novel BUT I'm not reading it. Someone (Lilly) I follow is reading the novel and sometimes shares spoilers and then I re-share here. You can buy the novel on KakaoPage or RidiBooks :blobsmilehappy:

7. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Solving some further doubts :
    4. Sophie was always a noble , written in the previous chapters . The higher nobles are served by the lower nobles and u guess she was being sold off when iris’s mom helped her that’s why she always stuck by iris.

5. I don’t know about her being kidnapped for 3 years - don’t think that happens

6. they have to struggle to do so - his father was the emperor but then the line changed when his uncle took him up , he is technically not second in line anymore- so it’s obvious he will struggle . He would have struggled even more if his uncle - the current emperor wasn’t supportive . Also even in the first line , the struggle went on for more than 10 years - so what’s the big deal ?

7. Read the newest released chapter of the manhwa

8. The letter. It’s been explained I guess in the book but not in the manhwa - in the manhwa only the letter was mentioned.

9. Because she is the main culprit as to why iris’s mom and the grand duke aren’t together.

10. I think it was some potion ? Not sure, but yeah not detailed enough of a response. Nera has enough attention given to her already. I read about this ; don’t remember

Not really , all her important connections were done due to her smartphone - her recipes and suggestions which brought her close to Ian and Gang and building up her reputation and the like

8. IrisBay

IrisBay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, this story really had many plotholes. Especially the manner of Neri entering the Library, my big question was, where are the people inside the mansion of a powerfull person. The guards are useless that anypeople can come and go. A guard if more powerfull than a Butler manage inthe mansion, maids are blind that can see a certain unknown person walking around inside the mansion. Seriously, it was a shit.
    If it wasn't for my curiosity of the ending of Neri, i had already drop it a longtime ago.

What a boring, no sex scenes

Yes, it was totally annoying, that makes you feel the longer you read it makes us reader to be stupid, that you wanna drop it

lan2001h and rock.doll like this.
  9. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Regarding Liza, today’s chapter on Tappytoon gives some of her past.
    She actually bribed a maid servant of the duke so that she can drug him and spend a night with him. She had to make sure that Ilya wasn’t around. By producing a so-called heir to the throne, she was able to raise her family from viscount to count and grow in power. She thinks that her brother will discard her after her son becomes emperor.
    I seriously can’t wait for her son’s birth secret to be exposed. She brought this on herself.

10. Leos_Tea_Party

Leos_Tea_Party Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    So today’s Tappytoon chapter revealed
    that the current emperor actually received an imperial official order/will to step down from the throne once Ian became an adult. It was the only way Ian’s father knew how to protect his son from beyond the grave. It seems that nobody in the political sphere know that he has this official document. He only showed it to Iris because he’s wracked with guilt after Iris and Ian did an imitation of his father’s voice and basically played it in front of the emperor, empress, Liza and other nobles to refute their doubts that she’s an unleasher.

Anyway, the guy is mainly full of guilt because he was the son of a maid and not even his father acknowledged him. However, Ian’s father took him under his care and taught him how to read and write and basically treated him like a little brother. The problem is that his father-in-law was undoubtedly power hungry and then he used Liza’s family to keep his father-in-law in check. I guess all these things grew out of control because now he has yet to actually fulfill his brother’s order/will.

The cliffhanger at the end of the chapter is that he told Iris that all the emperors die young. So he might have thought that he would abdicate the throne to Ian due to illness at a younger age but poor him if he actually believes Liza isn’t going to try to put her “son” of questionable birth on the throne.

12. Zsamia Savage

Zsamia Savage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am ssooooooo confused. Is the novel different from the manhwa? Is that how this is?

13. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When is Nera going to meet her end? I am so excite and stress of what ending she will receive? And what will happen to her child?

Peerly and Ophelia_Hecate like this.
  14. ayami123

ayami123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually that's how most korean things, I'm not saying all, but most
    especially when you knew how they make the mentally insane as slaves.

Lazy Writing haha ;)
    MC do no evil no matter what she do
    Villianess Do no Good No matter what she do

I only read since i want to know what will happen to Nera and Giovani

since Iris is only remembered as Mary Sue, She could do no evil.
    weird despite murdering his evil uncle,
    oh well

Last edited: May 3, 2021
    Ark182 likes this.
  15. MonoJu

MonoJu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confused as to how Anakin allowed Nera to walk, considering how he dealt with her parents.

16. Ark182

Ark182 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to Nera's mom is she dead or what?

17. MonoJu

MonoJu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I may be remembering things wrong, but she was 'exiled' but actually killed by Anakin. Similar to how Nera's dad died...which is why I'm confused as to why they let her live.

18. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I'm still curious if the kidnap spoiler is actually true or not?

Maybe the people who spread were just confused with sofie and Iris?

Because I saw that spoiler again, and the guy said that nera, duchess and the ostrich Empress kidnapped iris for TWO YEARS. I don't know if this spoiler is legit.

And Duke Oscar, he doesn't trust Nera. He's thinking Nera fabricated Rose's diary and he thinks Nera is sus.

rock.doll likes this.
  19. Chunin

Chunin Depressed Lemon

Reading List:
    Link
    Not only that he saw the same birthmark that rose had on her ankle on Iris ankle in the same place. After all that's what was confirmed when the baby was born. He's also finding Iris and Rose very similar, same with Rose's friend too so I think they are going to go into investigation with this? Is this following the same path as the novel? I hope not because it takes a long time before Nera gets exposed and taken care of, but I kind of want it immediately

Celebrianna, rock.doll and Veille like this.
  20. Ark182

Ark182 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only reason Nera is alive is so that people can keep coming back for more, otherwise, this novel/webtoon would be dropped like a sack of potatoes. In fact, many people in this forum keep saying the same thing, they are bored of this webtoon and only reading the webtoon now just to find out what happens to Nera. Because this f*cking webtoon is so cliche it's boring, the same Korean k-pop drama only set in a fantasy world with little to no magic at that, the one cliche that has any value of anything interesting is good villains.
    Because a villain no matter how bad or hated is what makes any story interesting and engaging.

aienmoon and hjnffnjh like this.