Spoiler Iris - The Lady and her Smartphone

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mikeyla, Dec 24, 2019.

1. darksanctuary

darksanctuary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that's what i thought too but in the recent chapter (i already read till 70) Annakin's eyes shown to be orangey browny color than the previous clear red like Iris.

and the one who asked iris to hide the eyes color is her mom as mentioned at the beginning

DOHere, Poor_Hero and orientalfairy like this.
  2. irish_04xoxo

irish_04xoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @orientalfairy Thank You so much for the spoiler. Actually I'm really hoping to read some spoiler in the ending part if they end up together but yeah you fulfilled it on your spoiler.

syofiaa and orientalfairy like this.
  3. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s updated every Wednesday

syofiaa likes this.
  4. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But like nothing just happened , they think they will be together right ? that’s what I understood lol .
    Like it’s a ship about to sail .

syofiaa likes this.
  5. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Upto 62 has been translated

syofiaa likes this.
  6. mikeyla

mikeyla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you a lot for the spoilers! Can you please tell us more about the kidnapping? And thanks a lot <<33

syofiaa likes this.
  7. Xinneth

Xinneth Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who kidnaps iris? And where do they keep her for those 3 years? How does she come back? When does iris and ian start dating? When did iris find out and how does she find out about her grandfather oscar and how does the grandfather react>

mikeyla and syofiaa like this.
  8. Hynmnstr

Hynmnstr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait she got kidnapped?

syofiaa likes this.
  9. Silentstorm

Silentstorm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is something that the queen and Nera apparently do, because Nera isn't awful enough already, i bet she either ends up dead or in jail for life while yelling at how unfair it is that Iris got everything and if she'd just supported her to be a Solia, everything would have been great.

10. Xinneth

Xinneth Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes she gets kidnapped. Based on where the manga is at 64/65 in a few chapters she will be kidnapped for 3 years by i think based on the spoilers the queen.

Uncopyright, syofiaa and rock.doll like this.
  11. Xinneth

Xinneth Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I
    don't think she will end up in jail or suffering. Iris would want to kill her, after making her loose everything. But Ian and ankin will probably torture nera for life.

12. orientalfairy

orientalfairy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in the chapters 63/64 it’s actually howard who gets kidnapped by the boys so they hit him for hitting iris.. i think the kidnapping in the novel happens much, much later, not in the next few chapters.

also the current webtoon chapters in kakao is up to 80 and so far, no kidnap threats to iris as far as i know?

in the latest webtoon chapter, iris got drunk and kissed ian.. the webtoon seems to be on hiatus coz last update was still last march
    [​IMG]

13. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Anakin already state that he will murder her anyway, so there's no hope for Nera. What I want to know is how she really end.

Is anyone know who got the honor to kill that b*tch?

14. Xinneth

Xinneth Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

syofiaa likes this.
  15. Silentstorm

Silentstorm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For dramatic effects, it should be Iris, she was the girl she helped in manipulating for most of her life despite knowing she was just a kind girl and actively screwed her over in Iris's first life and still does in the second, all because she thinks she is owed more than Iris despite always being able to have a cozy life because...well, Iris was always willing to help her family, but that wasn't enough for Nera.

So, after all those years of manipulation, having Iris become important, screwing Nera's plans to a point where she kidnaps her and that still not being enough, i can see Nera going insane and attacking Iris who kills her in self-defense, and at once point i imagine she figures out Iris had figured out all that she and her family were planning to do and maybe there is one point where Iris points out that everyone could have just been happy if everyone weren't such greedy backstabbing jerks.

16. erdescollection

erdescollection Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where do you read it?

17. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, this might already be answered but are there any spoilers

1. On the guy that saved drunk Nera? I AM happy based on the spoilers that despite all that, I'm happy the story is still gonna make Nera an antagonist who (hopefully) doesn't get her redemption.
    2. How about other villains, Lady Carmandy, Iris's Uncle, etc.

18. sleepytree

sleepytree Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read ch 77 and it was revealed that Anakin is not biologically related to Iris at all.

When Anakin was going to kill Nera's father, he said something like "Listen, Iris is not your sister!" Anakin replied "I knew it from the beginning." then killed that bastard.

We believed that they are from the same father before but apparently that is not true. They have different sets of biological parents.
    Which also means Nera is not Iris cousin or family.

On the earlier chapter we knew that Iris' mother wanted her to keep her eyes color a secret. What if the reason she told that is to hide Iris from her real biological father and his family? And red eyes king is actually related to her from her biological father side not her mother side like we thought. Or what if the king is Iris' real father?? But I heard some people said the king is her grandfather idk. Dang, this mean Iris is a true royalty that bitch Nera could never even dream of being.

I hope there are clarifications on their relationship.

Last edited: May 12, 2020
  19. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Now Ian insecurity about Iris and Anakin relationship is reasonable. He's always jealous whenever Iris and Anakin got into their siblings world and talking happily like 'uh, they look like lovers more than siblings'. Lucky for him Anakin really love Iris as sister then.

20. S4rge

S4rge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last panel of Ch64 Ian looked like levi kicking Eren ahaha the vibe.