Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mikeyla, Dec 24, 2019.
What happens to Nera in the end? Does she get adopted by Iris's biological family or not?
Ohhh... Thank you so much that clears up my confusion on Iris' family.
I just skim through the first few chapters of the webtoon because it is so rage inducing; the flashbacks of her first timeline. In summary, Annakin does not have Foreste blood running in his veins and because Iris is just a little lady coming out of society so their uncle (Nera's dad) and all the Foreste vassals bullied and take advantage of them.
I thought Annakin killed Nera's dad on an underground prison... Why the hell Nera is talking with her dad this new chapter? Was it a flashback? Or am I missing something?
I really hope so. but since she got a strong connection to the duchess who doesn't have a child maybe she will consider nera as her adoptive daughter but I really hope she won't do that . Definitely since nera saw the picture, Nera will pull some strings so that she will be adopted into the grand duke's family but I hope the process needs The grand duke's consideration so that it won't happen.
I hope the grand duchess is not a bad person. It's all up to the duchess right now. Nera will definitely destroyed Iris' image to the duchess.
Asking whos in the picture btw and why is it so important?
It was the duke and iris' mother
still waiting for spoiler on what happened to nera at the end
On the Curent manga chapter.... Gionni is a knight under the Grand Duchess Elena, and helps that bitch Nera get into the Manor to meet the GDuchess. And that Nera who doesn't have manners went into Duchess library and pick a book that contains the photo of Iris's Mom and Dad...
The dad has black hair and red eyes and mom is silver hair and like topaz eyes. so probably the mother is a previous lover. cause the mother of Iris is already pregnant when Marquess Foreste meet her.
they are probably previous lovers? since the current duchess unable to have a child
Yeah probably, but I'm kinda worried about the duchess since Iris is the grand duke's biological daughter she might get mad or something? I hope not, considering that she's not that kind of a person because she seems kind and understanding in some chapters. Maybe she will be offended by it since she can't bear a child. Nera might destroy Iris' image to her before Iris and the grand duke will know that they're related to each other. Nera will do everything to be adopted by the grand duchess. She's that desperate now that she already had a clue about Iris' biological father.
I hope the grand duchess will deny Nera's offer i hope dionne guy wakes up that he's helping a BITCH
I actually have a bad feeling about Nera finding the photo, I just hope whatever her schemes will be, will fail.
do you think it's possible for her to pretend to be the daughter of iris' mother? like her dad is already dead, and mother is gone, she could just say she's the daughter of lady foreste. also since she has the same green eyes too, she could fake it. but i guess this strategy has a lot of loopholes. nvm hehehe just some thoughts.
I was thinking she was just going to pretend she didn't know or might take the opportunity to be the goddaughter of the duchess. If she get ahead of Iris and the duchess accepts her that will be a lot of trouble, let's wish that Iris will find out soon her plans. LOL
It's IMPOSSIBLE since she doesn't have any physical traits of the grand duke. Her hair is PINK.
Maybe it will work but I don't think it will work because she doesn't have the necklace of Iris' Mother.
Now, its all up to the Duchess . Iris is still the biological daughter of the grand Duke.
If nera will get the chance to be the goddaughter of the duchess she will take that opportunity to be a freaking solia.
Sorry people, I really only know some spoilers and read the webtoon so a lot is still unclear for me also.
- Nera's ending? well, the only thing I found is that she's in hiding by the end....lady Carmandy will be in coma because of some of Nera's schemes. What schemes and how...I don't know, sorry.
- Nera's dad talking to her in the latest chapter is more of a flashback I think, because now her dad is dead, so pretty sure it's a flashback of Nera remembering her dad misery in last moments. And a hint to give Nera something to think and then she sees THAT foto of Iris mom....so it more to give Nera a push to come faster to the right conclusion about Iris birth.
- about the Grand Duchess, well, it's only my feelings and hypothesis but I think the GDuchess will be very VERY happy to know about Iris. In of the latest webtoon chapter, we can see GDuchess inner thoughts and some dialogue with empress Iliya. So, if empress Iliya consciously chose not to give birth to her own child with the emperor because of Ian and the emperor's position, then GDuchess can't even have children, she's infertile. From GDuchess inner thoughts we can see that she feels very guilty and sad...she can give her beloved man a child. The GDuke chose her to marry and was loyal, so she feels very guilty that she can't give him anything back, especially a child. The GDuchess told empress Iliya that if she had a child with GDuke...she wants a daughter that has the same red eyes as the duke. Iliya was a little bit puzzled, why a daughter if usually aristocrats will want a son at least to inherit the title. So from here, we can see that GD Elena will be very happy to Iris. I don't think GD Elena is evil or any of that, she loves the Grand Duke and feels very guilty to him because 1. she can't give birth to the successor and can't give him his own child and 2. I feel that she knows about the GDuke and Iris mom as she has that picture in one of her favorite reading book, I think she knows that GDuke loved a lot another woman but married her (maybe because of duty or some other stuff...still unclear)...she knows but I think she loved the GDuke and pushed to be married to him, thus now she feels very guilty and sad as Grand Duke married her in the end and was respectful and loyal till now and she could not give him a child but took his love/happiness in a way.
- What will Nera do with Grand Duchess? Well, I don't know exactly and there are too many options to hypothesize so I don't want to start it. The only thing I know for sure is that Nera will work with Carmandy so maybe GDuchess will refuse her, or Nera herself will chose not to get too close to Grand Duke as he may look deeper at her background and then find Iris like this, who knows. Better to look at the original novel than hypothesize here endlessly. BUT, Nera now knows about Iris ties with Grand Duke, she's not stupid (I give it to her, remember last timeline she got everything, she basically won), she now has a trump card in a way, so it's really interesting to know how she will work with this. Also, even tho GDuchess may consider to take Nera as goddaughter she still needs the approval from Grand Duke so, don't think it will work. And she's too guilty to the Grand Duke not giving him children so she does not have much right to appoint just anyone to be the heir to the grand duchy.
- Let's not forget that the Grand Duke already saw Iris that looks exactly like her mother and has his bright red eyes, so I hope he will do some research. Iris was a shut-in till now, so she's not well known in the society and only now she gets to be unleasher and solia and starts to network and build up her image. Maybe if Grand Duchess can see Iris once or GDuke again then may some movements, they will see her resemblance to Rose...and her red eyes.
I really hope someone can check out the raw novel and come up with some juicy spoilers.
I had the impression that the current grand duke was Iris' grandfather, not father
Does he look that old? I mean, he looks quite good looking, his wife Grand Duchess Elena is same age with Empress Iliya (both are relatives, Elena and Iliya are cousins if im not mistaken) so their husbands should be kinda on the same age range but not that old. Iris is in her early 20s, so to be a grandfather he should be in his 60s - 70s so...does he look this old?
Spoiler: Grand Duke Oscar
He looks HANDSOME. I agree with a previous comment, the young Grand Duke look more handsome than Ian lol!
In comparison, look at Howard's father....for me he looks more like a grandfather...lol!
Spoiler: Howard's father
PSST...a WILD guess, VERY WILD .....doesn't Prince Louie (empress Liza son) kinda resemble Howard's father? Howard's father married into empress Liza younger sister so.....well, having an affair with your sister's husband... xoxo (im horny lately and read too much hentai...#sorrynotsorry ). But really, look, in one of the flashbacks, when Iris remembers that Ian was threatened by Howard's father to kill Iris if Ian does leave the country, so Ian had to leave coming back 10 years later with more power to overthrow Liza but at that time Iris was already killed or on the way to be. I mean, isn't Howard's father too invested into political stuff being empress Liza right/left hand? Also, Iris was officially married to Howard, his son, and he still threatened to kill Iris only for Ian to leave because Ian was a threat to the crown prince, empress Liza son. Sooooooooo.....just imagine, Liza knew that she does not have enough power/influence to back her, so her only chance was to give birth to the emperor's son but the emperor was neglecting her or that after some time she still was not pregnant, so she decided to... use someone else to get pregnant, Howard's father looks greedy and crazy enough AND a secure option as he is married to the family.
If this crazy hypothesis gets confirmed, please call me the next Nostradamus or Vanga.
BTW, here is again how Liza's son looks...
Spoiler: Liza's son
He doesn't look the the emperor at all
Does Nera still love Howard?
YEah it does make sense since Duke is not that old... I thought previously he could be a grandfather but since the GDuchess is infertile so that is not possible. and I think the GDuke is around just forties so he is the father. unless he has some brother or cousin... which I doubt. I just wonder what happen between Rose and Oscar hmmmmm.......
Nera probably never loved Howard, he's a lecher and he's stupid as hell. He was just convenient bc he had a high position thanks to being Liza's nephew and then the status from the Foreste family since he married Iris. Nera truly just wanted to take everything away from Iris.....
I really hope Gionni can gtfo fast because he seems like a genuinely nice dude getting all caught up in Nera's scheming. I think he has an inkling that she's money/power-hungry though.
Separate names with a comma.