Discussion Is anyone else loving the latest chrome update?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ImmortalDreamer, Sep 17, 2016.

1. ImmortalDreamer

ImmortalDreamer [7 Sins][OriginPrince][Ero God][Phantasma]

Reading List:
    Link
    I have used plenty of browsers as a being who's obsessed with the internet.. Firefox, Safari, Maxthon, Vidalia, etc.... And finally the winner is CHROME! Well there are plenty of reasons to why I feel it's the best browser but I will leave them out for now..

So.. I just opened Chrome and saw it had updated to new version and the UI is very much better looking than before.. Kind of gives off a more sleek and modern feel (I think?) ... I don't know ... Researching a bit I found out that this new update was announced three days before and it has started rolling out..

So any other chrome users here who are loving the new look? Dunno if there are new features but I definitely feel that Chrome has gone more faster and smoother :)

emry987 likes this.
  2. Obsoleete

Obsoleete Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought I was zoomed out because everything looked smaller, before I finally realized it was an update...

3. emry987

emry987 can not think of one just too lazy

Reading List:
    Link
    oh shit now i realise thx while i saw changes the kids (not mine) were on it the whole day

4. ImmortalDreamer

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly!
    It was there before but we had to click the lock or cross symbol but the new update clearly has the separate button which is very nice..
    lol

5. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it good? I install several browser on my PC and chrome just being used to play osawari island and some nutaku games

6. demonangelzero

demonangelzero [Dandy Greeter] [World Watcher] [Bringer of Peace]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chrome and Firefox are both my go to. I switch between them every so often. Both are good and innovative.

7. ImmortalDreamer

Reading List:
    Link
    Chrome is good, it's got a wide range of apps, extensions, customization, and you can do magic with tampermonkey scripts.. Sadly I don't get the time to play Oswari and nutaku games anymore after starting to TL.. Can only look forward to the sweet vacation time :)