Spoiler Is Cultivation Chat group harem?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by DavidKim, Mar 6, 2019.

1. DavidKim

DavidKim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've just started reading this and really enjoy it so far, but does it eventually become harem? Just wanted to know since I fking hate harem. There's no harem tag in NU, but I've learned that not having a harem tag doesn't mean no harem, after reading a few of them. Thanks!

P2wo, Xu Zhiqing and Mandyj like this.
  2. NotReading

NotReading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not harem but relationships might end up funny since MC's spirit ghosts are considered to be himself. So no matter who MC ends up with it's unlikely to be 1v1.

3. Konstantin

Konstantin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it is a harem. There is almost no romance, let alone sex scenes (only marriage with kids, lol), but there are multiple girls who attracted to MC like in most of harem stories.

4. NotReading

Reading List:
    Link
    ? There is only yesi and 16.

5. Konstantin

Reading List:
    Link
    Also Onion Girl (who tries to seduce him, lol), Soft Feather (who likes him) , Nine Laterns (they even have kids!), Chu Chu (who wants to be his dao companion)..

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
    Roserosa1610 and Nasrtu like this.
  6. NotReading

Reading List:
    Link
    Are we reading the same novel?

Lady Onion has 0 interest in him.
    Soft feather currently does not have the romantic interest maybe in the future but not now.
    The nun just used him for a while she also has no interest in him.
    Chu chu is just the disciple.

P2wo likes this.
  7. Konstantin

Reading List:
    Link
    Obviously I base my comment on spoilers I've read in wiki. The thing is, eventually, more than one woman would want to be his Dao Companion. Also your "have no interest in him" is really subjective thing. There is no much romance in the novel, but for me it is very obvious what all of mentioned heroines have interest in MC and like him enough to be considered as potential harem members.

Nasrtu likes this.
  8. NotReading

Reading List:
    Link
    Then you shouldn't talk BS when you haven't read the novel.

P2wo likes this.
  9. Konstantin

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol what? I've read up to 400-500 chapters and already there it was harem-like. And spoilers in wiki all based on the 2000+ chapters of the novel. Facts can't be changed and it doesn't matter if I myself read up to those particular spoilers or not.

animefan4004 and Nasrtu like this.
  10. Ophious

Ophious Pathfinder kinda fun

Reading List:
    Link
    Well not really much in the romance department but there are girls that like Song Shuhang
    Sixteen and Ye Si have confirmed to have a thing for Song Shuhang
    Soft Feather can be considered too since she literally came back in time just to resolve some regrets the future Song Shuhang had but this could also be because she likes everyone in the nine provinces(1) chat group. Also, it was mentioned that she didn't want to have children right now since she doesn't find it amusing but maybe in the future, she wouldn't mind having children when Shuhang was worrying about the whole profound sage sterilization thing(this part is in chapter 2427)
    ChuChu also seems to be aiming to be Shuhang's Dao Companion from chapter 1522, it talked about how it's not unusual for disciples to become the dao companions of their teachers after they are viewed as skilled enough

Nasrtu and Konstantin like this.
  11. Twist07

Twist07 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude you only read 400-500 chapters that is still far to long for the romance begin :v

P2wo and Nasrtu like this.
  12. serokun

serokun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apart from Yesi and sixteenth I dont think there is any romance regards to Shuhang in 2000 chapters and above sixteenth will blushed now and then due to Shuhang flirting chaotic method .

13. FrostFlare

FrostFlare Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to ask, in chapter 3000+, is Shuhang's relationship with Sixteen and Yesi still undetermined?

14. Captain_Ironfoundersson

Captain_Ironfoundersson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sixteen more or less confirmed. Their relationship was known to the practitioners of All Heavens and Myriad Realms.

15. BakaHat16

BakaHat16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. If you read through the book, you could see that soft feather's mental age still far from reaching ' i want dao companion' stage.
    2. Yesi is a spirit ghost. Spirit ghost that was contracted , could be considered as a part of your body. That's why yesi questioned sixteen if she loved her too, since she is shuhang's spirit ghost. Yesi currently have a contract with sixteen.
    3. lady onion was shu hang's worker.
    4. The nun had many wishes that she must fullfill if she wanted to rank up. So she used illusion with shu hang as a partner. (There was nothing happened between them)
    Last, i also hate harem novel where the male protagonist rape or married with a girl only to cheat or leaved his wife to another world (continent) and looking for another available girls. Rest assured that main protagonist was not a scumbag.
    There are harem couples like the senior flood dragon who have three wives and stallion spirit with more wives. But they are from monster races and not human.

P2wo likes this.
  16. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At least if this were a harem, there are multiple Song Shuhang’s. And so far, the only romantic intentions SS has shown so far was with Yi Si and Sixteen. Though, he did inherit the karma from Blockhead Song when they reunited, i’m not sure if SS will make BS his own person. He has the ability to do so now.

Nasrtu likes this.
  17. P2wo

P2wo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read nearly 1000 and there's so such harem as you have mentioned. I nearly didn't read the novel because of your baseless comment!

Yesi is his ghost spirit, so dating her is like dating himself!