Is it wrong to pick up girls in a mansion?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Unsleepyknight, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Unsleepyknight

Unsleepyknight Corrupted

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL, just me with my shit gathered alltogether...

Anyways, The title was there just for comedic purpouses but the real question was "Am I a scum if I just want to be happy?"

Now, guys... hear me out first!
    The side of my story was this...

I'm just a guy with not-so-good luck and a very bad social skill, whether physically or virtually...
    And most of the times, to open up a conversation, I often inserts a joke I see fit on that particular situation.
    Now for the main issue:
    As some of you know, I was recently divorced with my partner who (actually) grew tired of our situation(mostly by the pressure his father putting on us). And so I mourned for a month(Hell nah! I would not count those days and just pretend it was that long!) and I grieve for that(Did someone died?). So I grew wary of my surroundings and cut off my social ties IRL. This makes me the (watcha call it?) NEET!
    So eventually, as I lurked here for a moment.... I found a small ray of hope... and encouraging message sent by none other than... @Shem!(Please give her a round of applause, she saved my life)
    After a post I've made made her feel uneasy, we talked over privately... and from there I shared my problems with her... That was at that time I dunno what was life anymore, I run rampant on my room destroying my lifetime collection of figurines and stuff...(and hell nah I'm not an otaku)
    From there, she sent over a warm words who will eventually! Change my life again...
    I started by going out of my room, and later on grooming myself again(Damn, I looked like some sort of caveman at that time). That was at that time I didn't realize how I changed my ways of thinking...
    I started to notice the person around me again... That I'm not a loner anymore... Then after that, I started to recieve some weird kind of letters(I dunno what was that actually) I assume it was school matters. But the moment my friend saw the senders name on the paper, he punched the hell out of me... that was when I opened it and confirmed it was a loved letter...
    Now, the real issue was I just want to be happy again(just to forgot all those sad memories) and this happens? Whom should I priorities first? My bestfriend or the Girl?
    Ps: Not a jerk but, I didn't find my feelings for her that strong...

2. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Its not wrong to be happy. Its not wrong to love again. Its not wrong. But if you're just doing it/using her for that motives, bruh, stop. You're doing it wrong. You're just gonna make her suffer.

3. Estarossa

Estarossa 《Master of Dessert》°Resurrected Ghoul°

Reading List:
    Link
    If you dont care much about the girl, bros before hoes man.

Goatse and Lokumi like this.
  4. Nakakure

Nakakure Zadiris Empress Faction. NNN member Nr.1.

Reading List:
    Link
    Best friend

5. Kurotsubaki

Kurotsubaki Reincarnation of the Seven Deadly Sins

Reading List:
    Link
    Both.
    Talk to both to confirm the situation with both of them to avoid misunderstanding in the future.
    And yes, i'm quite insecure about social relationship and still don't have much experience with opposite gender.

And dang, i though this is about "is it wrong to pick up girls in dungeon" (danmachi) as i got some ad about the anime 2nd season

6. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    Really?

7. heavenlytribulation

heavenlytribulation [One Feared by All]

Reading List:
    Link
    Best friend there will be other girls for you in the future

8. Night Ghost

Night Ghost Well-Known Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why not both ?

Two wives are better than one
    Two friends are better than one
    Two sport cars are better than one
    Two cakes are better than one
    Two playstations are better than one

9. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    Really?

10. Dravileo

Dravileo Imofever never end

Reading List:
    Link
    Love letter?. Is it your bestfriend crush?

11. KyleXreX

KyleXreX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was your best friend there to comfort you and make you feel better? If yes great fuck that love letter if not fuck that guy and go for the girl lol im on my ipad trying to edit my engrish is a pain but you surely understand what I'm trying to say

12. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    Who do you care more?
    That's your answer.
    Either lost 1 thing, lost everything, gained nothing, gained something, or gained everything. Try to pick one. If you can give me the results then I will explain the full details to you.
    And @Shem was that nice?

13. Goatse

Goatse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your best friend will be your best friend until you die, when you both end up getting married, pursue different paths, and grow old, he'll still be your best friend that always has your back, assuming you don't break the friendship. When a woman finds another man she's no longer yours, realistically speaking you can't expect anything from her anymore.

In other words, you need to put your best friend first, but still have room for a woman and let her know (through your actions) that you've put your best friend first. If she says you're not giving her enough attention then you've either not given her enough attention, or she's being a bitch and you should rethink your relationship.

14. rainlord

rainlord [[rathofheaven]]

Reading List:
    Link
    i thnk ur approach to your problem is wrong u shud plebfdfsa a sas,,z as ca sda d c .................. ah figure out ur self,,(sigh)....:blobReach:

15. pirateking36

pirateking36 [[-Worst King-]]

Reading List:
    Link
    Sees the title - I don't think it's wrong per se but I think you have a better chance of succeeding at a bar?

16. RedvsBlack

RedvsBlack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well your friend punched you so first knee him in the groin to get even. Then just have a short conversation with him, help him determine that he has no chance with the girl, direct him to a girl with glasses who has small but perfect breasts and finally go for the girl. Though I should warn you inevitably you will end up with glasses girl.

17. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    You got a love letter sometime after your partner distanced themself from you and you shut yourself out of 'society', from someone you didn't expect to get one from, which lead to your friend punching you?

Exactly what part of that is related to a 'mansion' ?

And why was your friend dissatisfied by it ? Did he have a crush on her, didn't think you two suited eachother, had a crush on you himself or any other reason?

18. LIGHTDX

LIGHTDX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel i'm one of the few are serious here.
    If you bestfriend is this girl that save you and want to date her, then go with her, if not see the girl who sent the love letter and consider if you would like to give it a try. You should aim for your own happiness. Of course, you should not just forget about your friend but loves is priority unless something serious happen to your friend. Also no girlfriend should make you choice between your friend or her, if someone does they are scum, it is just that they deserve more priority not a monopoly over you.

If your friend likes the girl who sent you the love letter then it isn't your faul if she got interested in you first, if he had no chance with her to begin with he can only blame his bad luck/himself so you are in the right to answer her feelings or not. The friend code is not to just go for the girl your friend likes while he still has a chance, but the love letter means he hadn't so you should not worry

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  19. Jarrow

Jarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If your 'Best Friend's first response after seeing those letters - before you've even responded - was to start hitting you, fuck'im and find a real best friend. And maybe keep looking for another SO. There's baggage there.

20. pirateking36

pirateking36 [[-Worst King-]]

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that I read it
    First of all- you were married?!
    Second- best friends are more important than girlfriends
    Trust me... When you are down and lonely it's your best friends that will cheer you up (even though they are assholes)(Unless you have a girlfriend who's been with you for a longer time than said best friend but such a situation is rare and is not so in this case either)