Recommendations Is Reverend Insanity really worth reading?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Soulblade831, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Soulblade831

Soulblade831 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read about 124 chapters of this and I really like it a lot. Mostly the mc, he's super cool imo. HOWEVER, I found out that the novel was banned so my question is.....is it worth reading or not? My concern is basically if theirs no ending and it leavs on a cliffhanger, than whats the point. If I GREATLY enjoy it but than it ends all of a sudden than it'll be super depressing. So what should i do?.

In addition I was wondering, I DO NOT WANT SPOILERS BUT, will Fang Yuan change into a good person or does he stay evil. I'll most likely continue reading if its the latter

Oh and thx again my fellow brothers

2. KHA2

KHA2 wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    the author said he'll finish it when he finishes his new novel i think, so it's not on hiatus forever
    stays evil, what did you expect

also imo it gets really good later on, so you're not even onto the good parts of the novel yet

3. jad14661

jad14661 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    stays evil, also there's like 2100 translated chapters so far so you wont have to worry about the cancelling for a bit, I try not to think about it and just enjoy every new chapter

4. Venguis

Venguis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can maybe drop at the end of volume 5, somewhere near 2k chaps? Leads up to a pretty satisfying ending, then wait for continued writing in the future to finish the novel.