Resolved Is the Gu World in Reverend Insanity actually flat?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by kohaichi, Apr 8, 2022.

1. kohaichi

kohaichi [Drifting in the world of Novels]

Reading List:
    Link
    I am at chapter 1061. Since the start of book 5 the MC has been very unlucky and this experience is a total BS.
    I already know that it's the Heaven's Will that is sabotaging the MC time and time again.
    Heaven's Will's dog sht control to the world can't even compare to 0-08 or the Author in LOTM(I know that these two aren't in the same level but still! Heaven's Will is really capable in annoying people).
    Add to this is the fact that the MC isn't aware of this, yet. He just thinks that he's unlucky or sth. He didn't even suspect that there's something sabotaging his environment.

So yea, when(what chapter, or an estimate of the chapter when) will Fang Yuan discover that Heaven's Will is bent on sabotaging him?
    Am currently around 2200 ch in Reverend Insanity and something happened that made me suspect that their world is flat.

Star Constellation Venerable did something to Spectral Soul that made him lose his sanity/rational. So now his every single actions are similar to beasts' nature or something like that.
    For some reason spectral soul was actually able to influence(?)/affect/attack THE SUN?!
    Then while doing so, it was revealed that the sun actually contains 2 wild rank 9 immortal Gu and one immemorial beast.

In the end, Spectra Soul ate/swallowed/devoured(whatever) the rank 9 Fire immortal Gu leading to the destruction of of the sun??? and the immemorial beast with the remaining rank 9 Gu fled...

These event happened in white heaven
    (currently white heaven and black heaven is merging just like how the Gu World's five regions merged)

Last edited: Apr 25, 2022
  2. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought he already figured that out by this point, so if it hasn't happened yet then it should happen soon

Hidetaka Miyazaki and kohaichi like this.
  3. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry, the current FY is fucking Heaven's Will bareback and Heaven's Will can't do anything against him anymore.

Iirc, some chapters after he returned to human, he pursued the guy who had his zombie body, something happened(not gonna spoil), met purple mountain and then purple mountain explained it to him.

Sruthi Gudivada and kohaichi like this.
  4. BLITZTAKU

BLITZTAKU Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Should i read RI' manhua or the novel

5. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel, the manhua has too few chapters to be properly enjoyed.

6. kohaichi

Reading List:
    Link
    WTF, purple mountain is actually real? I mean it was already mentioned that the 'random' "old man" was just Bo Qing, acting. Does this mean the 'purple mountain' you are talking about is Bo Qing? Isn't Bo Qing a split soul of that one soul path guy

I am finally reassured. These series of unlucky events is really making me want to beat up Heaven's Will too...

7. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    SSDV had several split souls, Bo Qing and Purple Mountain are basically like brothers since they're split souls from the same person however they have their own specialties. Bo Qing is extremely strong with sword while Purple Mountain is on wisdom path. Oh btw why he is called Purple Mountain literally because he just used the name FY made up for him

Astaroth and kohaichi like this.
  8. kohaichi

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, but this is my last question...
    Split from the same person? They are split from the same person so they are like brothers?
    I mean ye 'cuz all split souls are all from SSDV, right? What's the difference?
    Does Bo Qing and Purple Mountain differ from other split souls?

9. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, to put it simply, these split souls are like clones. They're from the same person, however, they do not have all the memories of the main body has. The main body can choose which memories, as well as knowledge and cultivation attainment, to inherit to the split souls. Even though they're from the same person, they have slightly different personalities. Each split souls are different from each other. SSDV main body is still somewhere in the world (I won't spoil where it is). Shadow sects have a lot of powerful members but in truth, they all are from the same person. SSDV is like one man army.
    Np, you can ask how many times as you want.

kohaichi likes this.
  10. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    I find it laughable that people think adding the f word to a sentence gives it more weight.
    It is pathetic.
    It was initially done as a form of rebel..protest, but who are you rebelling against here?

It is just pathetic.

The best part of Reverend Insanity is watching Fang Yuan fail, suffer and then achieve a larger victory.

Losing the battle to win the war.

If you want story where the protagonist sacrifices nothing but wins every time, you are reading the wrong book.

Cheers!

PS I understand why people think using the f word is cool. It doesn't make it any less pathetic. It's more hilarious watching such people have kids and censoring themselves. If you are so proud of the f word, say it in front of kids lol

Last edited: Apr 20, 2022
  11. kohaichi

Reading List:
    Link
    I at ch 1408 rn, am just wondering if Fang Yuan will be able to completely remove the dao marks or other stuff that acts as surveillance to his location?(the one that the wisdom & star path lady of the Heaven court made)

12. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he will.

kohaichi likes this.
  13. kohaichi

Reading List:
    Link
    (I am in the part where Fang Yuan is already rank 8)
    Will Bai Ning Bing betray Fang Yuan again in the future? :blob_teary:
    Also, heaven's court is bent on obstructing the mc, so will he ever be able to go to the Red Lotus guy's true inheritance? If so, will it that happen in book 5? (Irrc book 5 is until around ch 1900 and am at ch 1645 rn)

Last edited: Apr 15, 2022
  14. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    BNN will not betray FY, but she/he will run away from FY. Not exactly betrayal.
    Yes, FY will get RL's true inheritance. He got it before the end of book 5.

kohaichi likes this.
  15. jack360

jack360 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel got dropped by the author after a FY became rank 9

kohaichi likes this.
  16. kohaichi

Reading List:
    Link
    ?!
    Like right after?! Am sad now :blobsob:...

17. Nistel

Nistel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't do much against government saying "no" :sushi_no:

kohaichi likes this.
  18. kohaichi

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm I have another question.(it's not related to the one you mentioned in this spoiler)

Chapter 1967, the title of that chapter is something along the lines of "a new Otherworldly demon appeared"
    From the description on how the guy ended up in that world, the guy possessed the body of some guy that died in the desert.

I just want to know:hmm:, how significant is this character to this world? Or in the novel's plot? Or to the MC?
    Since there's another transmigrator/half-otherworldly demon like the Zhao/Zhou, I don't remember her name, the lover of the super lucky character, Ma Hong Yun. But she's basically insignificant here compared to characters like Feng Jiu Ge or sth.

Also, will the MCs advancement to rank 9 really happen to the later part of book 6? or does it happen in the middle part instead?:hmm:

So far, the eventual chaotic situation after the battle for destroying Fate Gu looks a bit boring to me :blobsleeping:. Will the MC be able to stabilize his heaven dao marks any time soon? If he does, when does it happen?
    This heaven dao marks situation is really troublesome to many high rank immortals rn. Add to that some problems by spectral soul, releasing the information about the Sovereign immortal aperture.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2022
  19. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't say much about it. Currently he's not that important, who knows what will happen in the future.
    Book 6 is not complete ,it's fairly in the beginning.
    Yes he will resolve it pretty quickly, in fact the heaven daomarks will be FY's greatest asset in increasing his strength when he knows how to contain and utilize it properly.

Author said he'll complete the novel regardless of what the government said. I hope he keeps his promise though.

kohaichi likes this.
  20. DustySpiral

DustySpiral Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are quite a few post-rank-9 chapters before the hiatus. I would, in fact, consider the post-rank-9 arc a strong contender for my favorite arc in the series. The hiatus happened at a pretty critical moment though. >.>

Conversely, the arc where he becomes rank 9 is one I didn't enjoy as much. :p

(I would put "Post-Rank-9 Book 6", "Book 4", a few parts of the massive Book 5, and "Book 2" down as the contenders in general, YMMV)

kohaichi likes this.