LCD Isaac

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raneday, Mar 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. EmptyBox

EmptyBox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is amusing how the humans are getting screwed over by everyone (the Queen, the non-humans, the people from Earth, the demons, and the angels) and still remaining as the biggest piece of shit in their world. All due to their infighting and trying to screw each other out of greed and pettiness.

2. Daoist Ghoul

Daoist Ghoul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isaac is angry ngl...him burning people alive kinda reminded me of the times when WITCHES were burned on stake

3. Pyrenose

Pyrenose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if you all have heard, but for some reason the NU page hasn't updated. We're going to try to do a weekly release schedule now (on Sundays PST) and so far we just released 167 (NU page still only lists up to 163). Main reason for this is that we're nearing the end and our release rate has always been a bit sporadic at best, and we really want everyone to stick along with us for the ride.

Concernedcitizen, unsure and EmptyBox like this.
  4. Daoist Ghoul

Daoist Ghoul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Love Isaac and will continue to read. all the best to your team

5. miraclepolaris

miraclepolaris Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is kunette director of surveillance? it kinda looks that way from the way one of the elfs talk

6. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been implied several times. The most obvious being that the director of surveillance looks exactly like the woman who healed Isaac back at the college. That and Kunette refusing to show her human form to Isaac.

7. DiPz

DiPz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Isaac goes nuts and ready to kill them all

8. VenerableFang

VenerableFang Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like a good time to catch up

9. suncust

suncust I love all fluffy things! ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh... My... Farking..... God's..... Those goddammned onion ninjas in chapter 201.....dammit.... Its raining... I'm not crying....

Pyrenose, lunarshadow and Darkaeluz like this.
  10. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there more untranslated or that's all it

Pyrenose likes this.
  11. Marvin

Marvin The Man who realize love

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc way of dying sucks.... i know he has his reasons but still many innocents and bystanders died directly or indirectly because of him... i still vote for him to die in a painful death

Its like the Mc of "Vinland Saga" - many people that encountered the mc in the "Child arc" is either dead or became a slave and people forgot about that in the "redemption arc" cause he "regret his mistakes"

Pyrenose likes this.
  12. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well NU has this listed at 277 chapters with 12 side stories... so if that's right, we're actually not at the end.

Pyrenose likes this.
  13. Pyrenose

Reading List:
    Link
    We have officially finished the main story. The reason for the discrepency between NU listing 277 chapters is because our raws stopped following the official chapter numbering at some point I don't remember (it was just a big text file), so both the translator and I chose to just mark appropriate stopping points between chapters. The side stories are NOT translated yet, and we'll be working on those.

That aside, thanks for reading with us. It's been a journey, and as of now I've officially edited one novel from start to finish.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2022
  14. suncust

suncust I love all fluffy things! ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh... I was expecting more but... Oh well... Great job! Hope the sides gives us more closure...

15. ImPoor841

ImPoor841 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am more surprise that there are harem and polygamy tags. If I remember correctly those 2 are not there before.

16. Omarglal

Omarglal Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He was a insane,a terrorist, a villain, and a man who only wanted to live in peace, but the world kept pushing him to the politics stage and war until he fought back and left his mark in the world as the worst villain and human to ever exist, and today he finally got his peace from their shit and died, rest in peace, issac. aka joon-young.
    17/11/2022

17. clisenby

clisenby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I quit the novel due to a certain vexing female character. You would think her obsession with him is underlying love or something?

18. Pyrenose

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the reason for Rivelia being the way she is is that she's a righteous person who plays by the rules. I like this quote from Lord of War describing Valentine as a "the type that knew [he] was breaking the law but wouldn't break it himself to bust [him]." It was hinted at in the last chapter, but it probably infuriates her that Isaac's methods were the only way something got done---that because he was the one willing to break the rules, he saved humanity. The fact that he broke the rules to save humanity is part one. And he (probably?) deserves praise for doing so, but all he has is just dying in the Forbidden Lands. That's part two---that even though he has arguably pulled off the greatest scheme ever to save humanity, it's not going to recognized. Can you imagine anything as frustrating for Rivelia, who will probably be taking the credit for saving humanity?

lunarshadow and Darkaeluz like this.
  19. Potatosword

Potatosword Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *fingers crossed* hope it's true

20. Kekboi97

Kekboi97 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Translations caught up?