Recommendations isekai bl?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by kyorins, Jul 3, 2022.

1. kyorins

kyorins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    got any bl that follows the trend of “transmigrates into a villainess/mob”? pref completed, and mtl is fine. also fine w anything besides tragedy.

2. ngard

ngard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. kyorins

kyorins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ty for the suggestions, but i’ve read most of them and a lot are dropped which was why i posted this hoping to find something fresh or untranslated TT

ngard likes this.
  4. whimsandfantasies

whimsandfantasies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bursting after he transmigrated into the cannon fodder omega
    Transmigrated into the Film Emperor’s Death-Seeking Fiance
    You can try these

5. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    If you don't mind original English webnovels, my friend bafflinghaze is currently releasing "These Side Characters Have More Important Things To Do".

It's about a serious, badass MC who transmigrates from a zombie apolcalypse setting into a fantasy romance novel that centres around a similar zombie curse.
    He gets the body of the original villainess after her family has just been assassinated, but decides to ignore the plot and focus on preparing for the curse.
    The ML is the crown prince, who is experiencing the "second chance" trope after dying from the curse and waking up as his younger self.

The main character is trans in both this life and the last and, despite the plot, it's quite light-hearted and comedic. The MC is kind-hearted, but asocial and deadpan, while the ML likes to tease him.

It updates on Sundays and Wednesdays, and can be found here: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/478340/these-side-characters-have-more-important-things-to-do/

whimsandfantasies likes this.