Isekai dream

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by oatesi, May 17, 2021.

1. oatesi

oatesi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On a horse (confued)going into a city/town/hamlet as part of an small raiding party, but I dont have a weapon, I dismount and escape into the town secretly. Turns out that I was spotted and people were sent after me, I killed one and escaped out of the town back to where I came from.

The big bad of the town an undead (immortal guy with a badly disfigured face) with fire magic brands his subordinate or one of my raiding allies (not sure), trying to get information or vent frustrations.

Turned out I was the leaders son from the raiding party and the town was actually ours, we go back into the town and I have a confrontation with the undead who burns with narly blue flames.

I keep having to dodge and only win after throwing achaloic spirits at it, but that only hurts it. I steal its staff and escape but it uses a spell(German sounding incantation (i dont know german) to cast tracking spell on the staff.

it chases me out the other side of the town on a horse, so I cant make it to the next town, where i was looking for allies.

It caught up so I did some sick spinning air slashed just to make distance, found one ally and was going to guide it into a skyrim style dungeon under a bridge, then I woke up.

Bad Storm and Devil Heart like this.
  2. Uselessdead23

Uselessdead23 〘Dead but alive at heart〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Your dream runs wild like mine.
    I like it.

oatesi likes this.
  3. Tangshu

Tangshu Lady Of The Wind ☁️

Reading List:
    Link
    That seems like it was a really realistic dream.

oatesi likes this.
  4. Napelynn

Napelynn Tuna Angel

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, you. You're finally awake.

oatesi and Havisu like this.
  5. Havisu

Havisu Night Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
  6. idlereader

idlereader 『Agentt's Aunt』『Don't touch the Flowersss!!!!』

Reading List:
    Link
    Good morning!! :blobpats:

oatesi likes this.
  7. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I never had an isekai dream, but does it mean that dreams where you aren't who you're supposed to be are all isekai dreams?!?!?!

oatesi likes this.
  8. oatesi

oatesi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i guess they all are in a way, isekai just means portal fantasy so anything, where you exist in an alternate reality, would count right? the main point was that I was cognizant of it being a dream.

morning

I've had weirder dreams than that, for instance, there was one dream where a version of myself from an alternate universe was dimension-hopping to kill versions of me(i am legend style) or general body-hopping shenanigans, met some Hindu gods, fought a shining golden demon, and one time I was bitten by a zombie and jumped off a cliff so I didn't infect my family then I died and got to watch the history of the universe in a book/tv outside of the universe.

Oh and one of my favorites it was normal reality except I was a status ailment mage and got into a magic duel outside of the Morrisons car park, we just kept shouting sleep at each other until I did a sneaky arcane bolt and killed him by accident, and his wife broke down and called me a murdered... felt bad about that one for a while.

also being lucid during nightmares is terrible you actually feel the pain when you wake up.