Question ISSTH QUESTION NOTHING MAJOR

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by ldiefeaith00, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought, the woman in green coffin, was at least at the transcendence level. Although not sure, but from the way she had helped out 'mountain & sea butterfly', I think she had some sort of relation to 'vast expanse realm', and she probably came from outside of the realm.
    In the end, information related to her is too vague.

2. LoneDK

LoneDK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think that's true.
    That woman was the meat jelly's lover. After the meat jelly died and became meat jelly, she left the Vast Expanse. It said so in the afterstory

Genryaku likes this.
  3. yuan-niisan

yuan-niisan ★【Blank Sect's Dao Protector】☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Ergen said that AWE will be center focus of the three novels. in other words, AWE will be the wrap questions left unanswered in the three novels. That senile old man who helped the MS realms while talking white-black pearl and mirror artifacts and such will be revealed, there was a rumor that Lord Li will appear in the AWE, and Bai Xiaochun adored turtles, so much that he will learn Patriarch Reliance's supreme Fudgtastical -bleep- technique. AWE will surpass the three other novels.

4. ZiLi

ZiLi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh? are you talking about Ancient immortal spirit in the "other tales"?
    Her reincarnation already left Vast Expanse where the coffin is:

“We aren’t even from the same world,” she murmured. “This is just a temporary stop on my journey through life. Now, I have awakened, and the time has come for me to depart. I… am free.” With that, she left the world, returning to her travels through the Universe.
    She had no desire to ever again meet the will of Allheaven, or the parrot

5. Genryaku

Genryaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have rarely seen a thread with this much misinformation. The short answer is, we don't know, the long answer is that Er Gen gave one hint about her some hundred chapters back but it was never explained who the woman in the coffin is even in the short stories after ISSTH ended.

At least Tian and Zili corrected the idea that she is the Ancient Immortal spirit which she is not. We might possibly learn who she is in the next story, A Will Eternal.

Here is what we know about the coffin:

The coffin was green, and inside of it was the corpse of a woman who almost appeared to be sleeping.

Next to the coffin was a stone stele, upon which was a line of script that Paragon Sea Dream could just barely read.

“The entire starry sky owes me a debt, and likewise… I owe you a debt. You could awaken from slumber if you wished, but you do not. Well then… I will use this starry sky, transformed into the Vast Expanse, to accompany you in death.”

That vortex was a place that had nothing whatsoever to do with the Mountain and Sea Realm, the Immortal God Continent, or the Devil Realm. It was another world, a world that had seen the passing of countless ages. Apparently, it had even existed back in the days when there was no Immortal God Continent or Devil Realm!

Apparently, the reason why the Vast Expanse existed to begin with… was because of that world!

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  6. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Lord Li surpassed Paragon and became a Daosource realm cultivator. Those people can change natural law but aren't fully transcended. It'll be easy for them to do things that are impossible for paragons

7. Quillink

Quillink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp, then no idea what is going on my head.

8. ldiefeaith00

ldiefeaith00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So it means the one who created that coffin is patriach of vast expa
    Thanks...thats was a satisfying answer.

9. ZiLi

ZiLi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's mostly speculation because we don't know many details about the Ghost, i think the person who said that was mostly because of this line:
    "The entire starry sky owes me a debt, and likewise… I owe you a debt. You could awaken from slumber if you wished, but you do not. Well then… I will use this starry sky, transformed into the Vast Expanse, to accompany you in death"
    From this you can speculate it's the same situation as with Chu Yuyan.

Why someone said it was the Ghost, well he's said to be the first Transcender, he is called Patriach Vast Expanse (not sure if his name was just translated as a coincidence), there's the details in the frescoes from the necropolis, there's many other details but at the end of the day it remains speculation, it's possible that we will find the answer in AWE.

10. Vhanderer38

Vhanderer38 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really ?? Was it mentioned that he surpassed the paragons ??