Other Request It's a book from Japan's Amazon but...

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Bloodmoon10756, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Bloodmoon10756

Bloodmoon10756 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This book from Japan's amazon is something that caught my attention when I saw a comic version of it on a website. It's called Jimide medatanai watashi wa, kyō de owari ni shimasu, or something along the lines of I'm not so conspicuous and I'll end it today. I'll post the summary below this to see if it jogs anyone's memory if it is on this awesome site.

"Dana's daughter Rana, whose engagement was canceled by the second prince for bullying the saint.
    I will be banished with innocent sin, but `` I will live free from now on! ''
    In fact, Rana is a reincarnation.
    Taking advantage of the cosplay hobby of the previous life, the appearance that was deceived as `` light and thin like a ghost '' is also amazing!
    Start your second life as the landlady of the inn in the downtown area, “The Fairy Yado Kitei” !!
    As a result, it is rumored that Japanese cuisine, which is rare in this country, has a reputation and is effective in restoring physical strength.
    However, my childhood friend who betrayed me came to the hotel ...!?

Includes a limited-edition short book "Dry Curry of Shock" ★"

Dragon_Reader likes this.
  2. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    But why forgotten title

3. Bloodmoon10756

Bloodmoon10756 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing else fit it, but I just changed it to other request. I wish they had one that said Look For, or something like that

4. arashi-chan12

arashi-chan12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it's being translated, but the web novel is on syosetu if you wanna browse that. I haven't gotten far in it (20 chaps) but it's not my cup of tea... :blobpensive:

https://ncode.syosetu.com/n6902el/

You can try a novel pick up request if ur really interested in it